Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,264 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] (19610 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by firestar(f): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd...let's see how strong your willpower is without me being here.
Ladies.... over to you.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
lalaosky:

lwkmd
Why u dey laugh?dirty mind
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: Oya bend down,it must be taken while kneelinggrin
4 wetin na u won use me do ogwu ego
lalaosky:

chei....*dancing alingo*...where is dj badosky...this parry is getting hotter and dirtier
takes off g-string
firestar: Sighs....
mynd,u gonna smell it HOT
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
lalaosky:

don't "HMMMM" me...hmmm firestar cos she has finally seen the reason to use that cutlass finally
**Yawns**
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by greedie1(f): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Na. I have a big heart and a big house

I DONT SHARE!! cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ikekings(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
cdamsel: 4 wetin na u won use me do ogu ego
Which part of igbo land are you from?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
firestar: Mynd...let's see how strong your willpower is without me being here.
Ladies.... over to you.
This won't end well
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by firestar(f): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
gree-die:

I DONT SHARE!! cry

-Applause.-
How elegant.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
cdamsel: 4 wetin na u won use me do ogu ego
No nah..ehnn! how the runs they go?ichota go agboghobia ga woo mu?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
gree-die:

I DONT SHARE!! cry
Apparently you don't.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: Hmmm... undecided undecided undecided...

must you snitch on me?...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
you dey find trouble

lol...now you know how it feels to snitch on a pretty lady with curves like me
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
firestar:

-Applause.-
How elegant.
She does not know how skillful you are with that lovely blade and a wee french
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
Firestar and Gree-die are debating tomorrow.

Waoh!!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ladies.... over to you.

firestar, tame that dude...he is rändy..just letting you know some truths about him
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
So ATMC, how's it going?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by ikekings(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
lalaosky:

must you snitch on me?...
Nna eh.. I tire ooo...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: Why u dey laugh?dirty mind

slip of the keypad
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
lalaosky:

lol...now you know how it feels to snitch on a pretty lady with curves like me
Stop lying to yourself, you are not a girl
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
cdamsel: takes off g-string

dayuum...ouch!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
lalaosky:

slip of the keypad
Na so keypad slip,change you 4rm male to female?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
lalaosky:

firestar, tame that dude...he is rändy..just letting you know some truths about him
She trusts me
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by greedie1(f): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ladies.... over to you.
hello, i heard you are fire?
do u remember what happened to nija wen that country released their dam??

i am your nemesis!!! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Stop lying to yourself, you are not a girl

are you now, me...am a lady..stop this
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
A quick recap,

LIST OF FEMALE CONTENDERS

* Jambsupport to woo Ikekings

* Cdamsel and Ishilove to woo r231

* ItsModella and Nnekacherry to woo D-Explorer

* Idowuogbo to woo Mazi promoe

* Alutacontinua to woo 190

* ~vicky~ to woo Binger

* Vivian Chinaza to woo LastApostle

* ATMC to woo Mynd

Keep it coming ladies cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: Nna eh.. I tire ooo...

i must do you back...pray you don't cheat on here, i will alert vivi about it
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: Na so keypad slip,change you 4rm male to female?

nwoke oma, mynd is just jealous cos i refused him from popping my chery
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
gree-die:

erm........
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
firestar:

-Applause.-
How elegant.
firestar woo binger,teach mynd a lesson he won't 4get in a hurry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
She trusts me

firestar is too knowledgeable to be gullible
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
gree-die:

that's why i love you...give her a run for her money
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Mynd44: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
lalaosky:

nwoke oma, mynd is just jealous cos i refused him from popping my chery
What the heck? Ewwwww

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (33) (Reply)

Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together / Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. / How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.