Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? (8333 Views)

5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:45am On Nov 22, 2012
I have experienced this with two guys Iv been close to. At the end of a chat session at night, when I say "good night" they say something like "Ok" or "thanks"
Are you guys allergic to "good night"s or what?
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 22, 2012
Did you bother to ask the 2 guys involved first, or are you just here to disturb our peace and malign guys?
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:59am On Nov 22, 2012
sexkillz: Did you bother to ask the 2 guys involved first, or are you just here to disturb our peace and malign guys?
Oga sexdeykill, I have asked them taya but they refused telling me o!
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by xynerise: 11:05am On Nov 22, 2012
Sweetlemon:
same thing happens when u tell a girl "I love you" and she will respond "Thank you"

4 Likes

Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by DExplorer1: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2012
***times i fight myself not to comment***
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 22, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Who tell you say sexdeykill? . I dont know about others, but i say goodnight and sweet dreams before ending the chat, except on the days i sleep off chatting with someone. Must be a personal thing for them then.
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by k2039: 11:13am On Nov 22, 2012
xynerise:
same thing happens when u tell a girl "I love you" and she will respond "Thank you"
I was massively dissapointed the day I told a girl I loved her and all she could say was thank you
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by k2039: 11:14am On Nov 22, 2012
Sweetlemon: I have experienced this with two guys Iv been close to. At the end of a chat session at night, when I say "good night" they say something like "Ok" or "thanks"
Are you guys allergic to "good night"s or what?
Probably they are not happy that you leaving the chat

2 Likes

Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by gonon: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2012
I use to say Goodnight until i was taken for a ride by a woman.. From then on, till now, its strictly "OK". Once beaten twice shy
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by Mynd44: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
k2039:
I was massively dissapointed the day I told a girl I loved her and all she could say was thank you
Who be the girl? Make we go beat am
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2012
gonon: I use to say Goodnight until i was taken for a ride by a woman.. From then on, till now, its strictly "OK". Once beaten twice shy
So in your case it's because you feel she might actually be with another guy instead?
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2012
sexkillz: Did you bother to ask the 2 guys involved first, or are you just here to disturb our peace and malign guys?

Why do you often come across as someone that is harsh and mean, ehn?
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
Sweetlemon,

It depends on the guy oh. My guy says it, I reply in likewise manner and vice versa.
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by Mynd44: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

that's true
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by DExplorer1: 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
that's true
Sharrrap!!!
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by Mynd44: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Sharrrap!!!
Where is that slap button?
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by DExplorer1: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Where is that slap button?
*searching for dislike button*
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by cdamsel(f): 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

is dis sexxual tension I sense btw u & mynd??

1 Like

Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by Mynd44: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

**kicks him in the balls**
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by Mynd44: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2012
cdamsel: is dis sexxual tension I sense btw u & mynd??
You wan make Firestar shoot am? Him head no dey there
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by DExplorer1: 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
**kicks him in the balls**
*** gives him a terrible upper jab*
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by DExplorer1: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
cdamsel: is dis sexxual tension I sense btw u & mynd??
Huh? undecided
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by cdamsel(f): 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Huh? undecided
u know u can tell me dear kiss
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by DExplorer1: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2012
cdamsel: u know u can tell me dear kiss
Is that a kiss? undecided
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2012
The question is dumber than sexkillz.
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by fairygeh(f): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2012
Most guys i chat with always respond with sleep tight,sweet dreams etc except of course the guy feels he is starting to bore me and then i say goodnight thats when he says okay or he doesnt want me to go to bed yet.
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
acidosis™:
The question is dumber than sexkillz.
bwahaha!...u want an e-tussle,i guess
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by Sweetlemon(f): 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2012
binger: bwahaha!...u want an e-tussle,i guess
The problem is that most people just don't have comprehension skills. It's either that or they are just looking for someone to take their daily frustrations out on
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2012
Sweetlemon:
The problem is that most people just don't have comprehension skills. It's either that or they are just looking for someone to take their daily frustrations out on
The key is, ignore the frustrated ones, and let them die of it. . .
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by Mynd44: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
I sent bye to a girl one night after chatting and she said "are you wishing me death?"

not a joke. Some people don't know how to read things like that
Re: How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session? by Nnekacherry: 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2012
I think it's just a personal thing...
Maybe those guys you mentioned doesn't even know when they do it...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Lose Ya Virginity / Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate / Please Help I'm Tied Of My Cousin Regular Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.