Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate (20104 Views)

Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide / PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North / VP Osinbajo Preaches At Aso Villa Chapel(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by dollyptosh(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
na dah fud go kil una
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by dollyptosh(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
Fadenitan: We don‘t need to be ignorant,d office of d president and d Aso Rock is d true reflextion of our country as d giant of African,budget of more than a billion naira a year is not too much for d villa and d presidency family and other domestic needs,entertainment,staff salary.We should put sentiment apart,d post of d president is d highest in nigeria and its deserve all d best.Recently i was in d banquet hall of d villa for d hosting of d para-olympic winner by Mr president,there is nothing so special about d food and drinks and to my surprised there no is wastage,i was even making jokes that dt eating and drinking with d presidency has no special treament because it is d same continental dishes you can get in any of dis 3Star hotel.And for ur information d prices of goods and items of d government is different from d price you and i will pay for that same goods and service.I pray for you that one day you will find urself in d corridor of power.We don‘t need to be ignorant,d office of d president and d Aso Rock is d true reflextion of our country as d giant of African,budget of more than a billion naira a year is not too much for d villa and d presidency family and other domestic needs,entertainment,staff salary.We should put sentiment apart,d post of d president is d highest in nigeria and its deserve all d best.Recently i was in d banquet hall of d villa for d hosting of d para-olympic winner by Mr president,there is nothing so special about d food and drinks and to my surprised there no is wastage,i was even making jokes that dt eating and drinking with d presidency has no special treament because it is d same continental dishes you can get in any of dis 3Star hotel.And for ur information d prices of goods and items of d government is different from d price you and i will pay for that same goods and service.I pray for you that one day you will find urself in d corridor of power.We don‘t need to be ignorant,d office of d president and d Aso Rock is d true reflextion of our country as d giant of African,budget of more than a billion naira a year is not too much for d villa and d presidency family and other domestic needs,entertainment,staff salary.We should put sentiment apart,d post of d president is d highest in nigeria and its deserve all d best.Recently i was in d banquet hall of d villa for d hosting of d para-olympic winner by Mr president,there is nothing so special about d food and drinks and to my surprised there no is wastage,i was even making jokes that dt eating and drinking with d presidency has no special treament because it is d same continental dishes you can get in any of dis 3Star hotel.And for ur information d prices of goods and items of d government is different from d price you and i will pay for that same goods and service.I pray for you that one day you will find urself in d corridor of power.
assay!
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by taharqa: 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
Demdem:

Foool, kiss my arsse afterall u are in the business of kissing arses among which the Retardeen being the chief.
Showing ur miserable kind what u request for will be out of place, considering the fact that u are a known fool around here.
Again its no news that the Retardeen and his family of Aso gluttons are busy eating the country's wealth away.
It will surely choke them to their grave.
MUMU-ish is it d answer to the questn you threatend you wantd to produce. The questn is: at what time eva did 'GEJ and his family spend #1billion to feed demselves'? You said you were going to 'show' me where he did so dis yr, what is holding you back now...hv u also forgotten dat u where d same foool who opend a thread here in early October telling us dat 'GEJ will use almost #900m to feed himself'? Am sure dat is what dis article is saying...just show it already you stu.pid PROPAGANDIST or shut yr mouth up .OKPEE-ish
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by chimii(f): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
grin grin Laughing in swahili. Naija I hail thee!!!
Abeg, how I go take get job for Aso rock wey at least I go dey chop free food grin
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by COOLDUN: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
SlyIg:
Ask how much the ex president have been eating before you say this.

And by d way,you should be commenting in the romance section but not here in politics.

My friend let us face the facts and realities than bragging in ignorance, must our pasts be better than our presents? Why are you guys supporting evil because of Tribe, Religion or Party? Where is the change and fresh air he promised during his election campaign? For the fact that, you and I voted for this man and his government, should not make us to support everything from him, whether good or bad. How has his regime favored you? If yes it has not favored me in anyway. This is a man that is telling us to bear the pains of his harsh economical policies, while he is asking for more funds to feed even his pets. How is it the duty of Nigerians to pay for the catering of the president’s pets for goodness sake? In a country which 95% are struggling to feed twice in a day and the president is asking for more feeding funds. If you are part of this mess, then wait for your waterloo very soon. If this nonsense continues from this President, let him know that he has lost one his voters, and my entire family coming 2015. Stop supporting EVIL. It kills.

1 Like

Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by stineb1: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
Cutejay: Did i hear him say that amount is not even enough? Chai this is political robbery,why wouldn't he ask for more,when GEJ's son alone can consume a truck load of food in a day,no wonder he looks like an inflated balloon. Mtcheeew.

Dont abuse too much o, cos you dont know how your Own child will be.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by denzel2009: 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
oyb:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/891705_Jonathan_and_family_jpgc3c335d8a9143462766d85876bbcfd1c

u beat me to it

daddy had no shoes - son has no abs cheesy

Gej is holding the neck, the Grandma is holding the belly... stuff more baby!
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by COOLDUN: 3:58am On Nov 24, 2012
denzel2009:

Gej is holding the neck, the Grandma is holding the belly... stuff more baby!

Imagine Nigerias that copy everything Americans do, but we don’t copy their simplicity, meek and humility. Take a very good look at the Barak Obama, his wife and two daughters, before and after 4 years in the office of the President of the USA. Then you look at the Nigerian president, his wife, daughters and this son that looks like trumpeter, under 1 and half year as the Nigeria president. I weep for the country. The boy is pregnant at this age. Ok ooo, we will bear the pains of the economic restructuring policies, while some will be swelling up like a bread that fell into the water. I don’t know that cassava bread can make a little boy big like this.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by razznaija(f): 7:42am On Nov 24, 2012
What they need to spend money on is a gym. Just look at all of their protruding bellies.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Demdem(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
taharqa: MUMU-ish is it d answer to the questn you threatend you wantd to produce. The questn is: at what time eva did 'GEJ and his family spend #1billion to feed demselves'? You said you were going to 'show' me where he did so dis yr, what is holding you back now...hv u also forgotten dat u where d same foool who opend a thread here in early October telling us dat 'GEJ will use almost #900m to feed himself'? Am sure dat is what dis article is saying...just show it already you stu.pid PROPAGANDIST or shut yr mouth up .OKPEE-ish

Foool, where did I promise to show u anything? I prefer to invest my time feeding my dog bingo than to waste my time delivering u from ur curse. U bloody liar.
As at October, that was the news so continue to expose ur foolishness. It's in u. ODE. Retardeen lapdog.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by taharqa: 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2012
Demdem:

Foool, where did I promise to show u anything? I prefer to invest my time feeding my dog bingo than to waste my time delivering u from ur curse. U bloody liar.
As at October, that was the news so continue to expose ur foolishness. It's in u. ODE. Retardeen lapdog.
'As at Oct that was the news..', just listen to a certified MUMU-ish talk! Who put or rather misinterpretd the 'news' if not you Foool? Oya bring dat 'news' forward again now na? Are u nt ashamd of yrself? Just answer the damn questn and provide evidence where 'GEJ and his family spends #1billion for feeding' at any time whatsoever; you hv said this probably more than a 100 times here on NL, except you are nw accepting dat u are a congenital LIAR show it. How wud smone be saying smthing repeating for a long time and cant give any reason for such, you shameless Slime
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Demdem(m): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
taharqa: 'As at Oct that was the news..', just listen to a certified MUMU-ish talk! Who put or rather misinterpretd the 'news' if not you Foool? Oya bring dat 'news' forward again now na? Are u nt ashamd of yrself? Just answer the damn questn and provide evidence where 'GEJ and his family spends #1billion for feeding' at any time whatsoever; you hv said this probably more than a 100 times here on NL, except you are nw accepting dat u are a congenital LIAR show it. How wud smone be saying smthing repeating for a long time and cant give any reason for such, you shameless Slime

Fool, u said a thread was created for it, why don't u reference the thread than asking me to bring it forward. (is there anything u do for ursef at all? asking me to do this and that, u are mad oooo). Why are u this daft? U expect me to bring Oct news come November grin na so ur useless brain they work? grin
Again I reinstate that Retardeen and his Aso gluttons are currently devouring approx 1 billion naira of food for this current year. The wise knows this and several peeps even on this thread makes reference to this. grin
Only fellow gluttons like u will deny such demanding reference lying that I promised to show u whereas I didn't say such things.
I have shown all that u aren't just a bigger liar but a fellow Aso Glutton. grin
Shameless iidiots, that food will choke u all to death.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by taharqa: 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
Demdem:

Fool, u said a thread was created for it, why don't u reference the thread than asking me to bring it forward. (is there anything u do for ursef at all? asking me to do this and that, u are mad oooo). Why are u this daft? U expect me to bring Oct news come November grin na so ur useless brain they work? grin
Again I reinstate that Retardeen and his Aso gluttons are currently devouring approx 1 billion naira of food for this current year. The wise knows this and several peeps even on this thread makes reference to this. grin
Only fellow gluttons like u will deny such demanding reference lying that I promised to show u whereas I didn't say such things.
I have shown all that u aren't just a bigger liar but a fellow Aso Glutton. grin
Shameless iidiots, that food will choke u all to death.

Okay foool, am 'begging' u na: since you just made the claim again, just put me to shame by providing any shred of evidence where 'GEJ spent #1billion to feed himself and his family'. See me see trouble o? You made a claim, man up to it na. Chai! Propagandists and Facts *laughing* I use yr name tk 'beg' you, abeg...
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Demdem(m): 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2012
taharqa: Okay foool, am 'begging' u na: since you just made the claim again, just put me to shame by providing any shred of evidence where 'GEJ spent #1billion to feed himself and his family'. See me see trouble o? You made a claim, man up to it na. Chai! Propagandists and Facts *laughing* I use yr name tk 'beg' you, abeg...

Fool, we have gone beyond that grin am not bound to show u anything neither am i interested in doing whatever u ask me to do. not to an iidiot like u grin grin u av proven ursef to be very useless grin grin
that doesnt change the fact that Ebele Retardeen Jonathan and his fellow Aso gluttons currently consumes approx 1 billion naira worth of food for year 2012.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by taharqa: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2012
Demdem:

Fool, we have gone beyond that grin am not bound to show u anything neither am i interested in doing whatever u ask me to do. not to an iidiot like u grin grin u av proven ursef to be very useless grin grin
that doesnt change the fact that Ebele Retardeen Jonathan and his fellow Aso gluttons currently consumes approx 1 billion naira worth of food for year 2012.
Bwhahahaha..abeg @Demdem no use laugh killi me, hahahaha..'we hv gone beyond that', just listen to yrself! So d INFO you usd to come to dat Lie (sorry, Line) which you hv bn singing with for almost a year has EXPIRED, abi? *laughing*. Sm ppl are just so predictable...
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Demdem(m): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
taharqa: Bwhahahaha..abeg @Demdem no use laugh killi me, hahahaha..'we hv gone beyond that', just listen to yrself! So d INFO you usd to come to dat Lie (sorry, Line) which you hv bn singing with for almost a year has EXPIRED, abi? *laughing*. Sm ppl are just so predictable...

Foool, as if i know u wont understand. Ur air filled brain isnt configured to understand such. U were begging arsehole grin grin with ur tails in between ur legs and i categorically told u that we have gone beyond that. U are much more daft that i initially envisaged sha.
its up to u to come to any conclusion u deem fit afterall its a free world grin grin It doesnt change the fact that the Retarden and his fellow Aso gluttons are currently consuming approx 1 Billion naira of Gucci rice and Polo Cassava bread grin. besides just like u have stated, its my wish that that laugh will surely kill u grin grin Gluttons like u dont live long afterall grin grin
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by taharqa: 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
Demdem:

Foool, as if i know u wont understand. Ur air filled brain isnt configured to understand such. U were begging arsehole grin grin with ur tails in between ur legs and i categorically told u that we have gone beyond that. U are much more daft that i initially envisaged sha.
its up to u to come to any conclusion u deem fit afterall its a free world grin grin It doesnt change the fact that the Retarden and his fellow Aso gluttons are currently consuming approx 1 Billion naira of Gucci rice and Polo Cassava bread grin. besides just like u have stated, its my wish that that laugh will surely kill u grin grin Gluttons like u dont live long afterall grin grin
Okay u say i 'misunderstood' you; oya stop foooling yrself foool and post the any evidence for d info i hv bn asking for which you just restartd in this last comment..i dont know how to tell u again o- i hv askd gently, demanded for it, begged u for it, shamed u for it- all so u wud just give up the info if it has nt expird that is, lol; haba, stop writing plenty grammar nd just do, na....
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by taharqa: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2012
@Demdem, if no bi say yr head dey chuck hw wud GEJ use #1billion to feed himself and his family in 2012 (according to you) and yet he is asking for just #203million for himself and his family as well as State Dinners for visiting Dignitaries, the hundreds of people that work in d villa, the hundreds of people that visit the villa every oda week, the state house correspondents that report d villa every day, presidential retreats and hosting of events like d Paraolympians recently, FEC meetings 52 times a yr, Council of State meetings etc (at least according to this article)? Explain d stark diff, abi dat Info don still EXPIRE?... But yr MUMU-ism ehm! *laughing*
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by emmatok(m): 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2012
taharqa: @Demdem, if no bi say yr head dey chuck hw wud GEJ use #1billion to feed himself and his family in 2012 (according to you) and yet he is asking for just #203million for himself and his family as well as State Dinners for visiting Dignitaries, the hundreds of people that work in d villa, the hundreds of people that visit the villa every oda week, the state house correspondents that report d villa every day, presidential retreats and hosting of events like d Paraolympians recently, FEC meetings 52 times a yr, Council of State meetings etc (at least according to this article)? Explain d stark diff, abi dat Info don still EXPIRE?... But yr MUMU-ism ehm! *laughing*

Excuse mr mister,

Are you the latest member of the GEJ laptop squad.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by taharqa: 12:06am On Nov 25, 2012
emmatok:

Excuse mr mister,

Will your SHUT your mouth there you Goon...when all your guys nonsense have failed and you guys rae dumbfounded by counter-info provided by others, you guys would play this DUMB 'laptop card'. Una no dey shame?

The info is right there and is falsifiable; go ahead and falsify it if you can. Write any comment and watch be falsify same instead of beating round the bush as you guys are wrought t do(ie if i dont agree with it)
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by emmatok(m): 12:50am On Nov 25, 2012
taharqa:

Will your SHUT your mouth there you Goon...when all your guys nonsense have failed and you guys rae dumbfounded by counter-info provided by others, you guys would play this DUMB 'laptop card'. Una no dey shame?

The info is right there and is falsifiable; go ahead and falsify it if you can. Write any comment and watch be falsify same instead of beating round the bush as you guys are wrought t do(ie if i dont agree with it)

Fool I was actually expecting you to reply the way you did.

Look here boy we know you type, in this 9ija we have have see both OBJ and YARADUA boys bite the dust when their masters regimes are over.
Yours won't be different.

YOU WILL SURELY BITE THE DUST.

hope you won't change your username when the time comes.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by taharqa: 1:05am On Nov 25, 2012
emmatok:

Look here boy we know you type, in this 9ija we have have see both OBJ and YARADUA boys bite the dust when their masters regimes are over.

@Demedem abeg change yr username back and answer my question. Dont have time for silly patters
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Demdem(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
taharqa: Okay u say i 'misunderstood' you; oya stop foooling yrself foool and post the any evidence for d info i hv bn asking for which you just restartd in this last comment..i dont know how to tell u again o- i hv askd gently, demanded for it, begged u for it, shamed u for it- all so u wud just give up the info if it has nt expird that is, lol; haba, stop writing plenty grammar nd just do, na....

Foool, again I state that am not bound to show ur miserable kind anything. Showing a known retardeen arsehole an info the vast majority on this thread knows about is a waste am ain't interested in. U can kiss my arse again, it doesn't change the fact that the retardeen and his fellow aso gluttons currently feast on approx 1 billion maids worth of food.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Demdem(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
taharqa: @Demdem, if no bi say yr head dey chuck hw wud GEJ use #1billion to feed himself and his family in 2012 (according to you) and yet he is asking for just #203million for himself and his family as well as State Dinners for visiting Dignitaries, the hundreds of people that work in d villa, the hundreds of people that visit the villa every oda week, the state house correspondents that report d villa every day, presidential retreats and hosting of events like d Paraolympians recently, FEC meetings 52 times a yr, Council of State meetings etc (at least according to this article)? Explain d stark diff, abi dat Info don still EXPIRE?... But yr MUMU-ism ehm! *laughing*

Fool, again I state that ur stupidity is legendary. Is it the same amount these gluttons are crying that it isn't enough for 2013. Only a fool like u will believe that it won't be increased but hopefully not as much as this year.
What has their proposal for next year got to do with their gluttony for this year? U are surely going insane.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Demdem(m): 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
emmatok:

Excuse mr mister,

U have just hit a master stroke grin grin
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Demdem(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
emmatok:

Don't even worry, I doubt if that thing can last that long. The choking process has started for him. grin
Can't u see he already sound brain dead? This one na wasssh abegii.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Demdem(m): 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
taharqa:

@Demedem abeg change yr username back and answer my question. Dont have time for silly patters

Fool, now u equate emmatok to equal to demdem. grin grin not surprise.
It's just cool that peeps av started noticing ur foolishness. That's what the retardeen does for his arsee lickers , eg Abati.
Urs can't be an exception. grin grin
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Gbawe: 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
COOLDUN:

Imagine Nigerias that copy everything Americans do, but we don’t copy their simplicity, meek and humility. Take a very good look at the Barak Obama, his wife and two daughters, before and after 4 years in the office of the President of the USA. Then you look at the Nigerian president, his wife, daughters and this son that looks like trumpeter, under 1 and half year as the Nigeria president. I weep for the country. The boy is pregnant at this age. Ok ooo, we will bear the pains of the economic restructuring policies, while some will be swelling up like a bread that fell into the water. I don’t know that cassava bread can make a little boy big like this.

I am no fan of GEJ but I have to speak here as a parent. The way the boy looks has nothing to do with Jonathan's Political office. It is entirely down to parental negligence which transcends race, ethnicity, occupation , wealth et al. All parents can over-pamper their kids towards obesity because children are creatures who have not learned how to control or moderate their impulses. A child can eat 4 burgers if an irresponsible parent senselessly provides such.

Children will be gluttonous and obese in the hands of irresponsible and unthinking parents while they will be lean, fit and optimally balanced creatures in the hands of parents who make a deliberate and proactive effort to supervise all aspects, i.e physical and mental, of their children's development. Parents should ensure they remain disciplined and strict, when required, so as to ensure they do not fail their children. The stomach on that boy should ordinarily be a disgrace to his parents but such things are celebrated as a sign of 'good living' in Nigeria.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by taharqa: 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
Demdem:

Foool, again I state that am not bound to show ur miserable kind anything. Showing a known retardeen arsehole an info the vast majority on this thread knows about is a waste am ain't interested in. U can kiss my arse again, it doesn't change the fact that the retardeen and his fellow aso gluttons currently feast on approx 1 billion maids worth of food.
Hahaha...@Demdem where did GEJ use #1billion naira to feed himself and his family? Simple keshion...even the daftest twit wud hv undastud d keshion and answerd it by now (ie if he not also a gutless LIAR sha).....hahaha, you hv said a lie for so long that even you the Liar 'honestly' believe d lie. How pathetic
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Demdem(m): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2012
taharqa: Hahaha...@Demdem where did GEJ use #1billion naira to feed himself and his family? Simple keshion...even the daftest twit wud hv undastud d keshion and answerd it by now (ie if he not also a gutless LIAR sha).....hahaha, you hv said a lie for so long that even you the Liar 'honestly' believe d lie. How pathetic

Foool, only fellow Aso gluttons like u will continue to ask the obvious. grin grin still expecting me to answer is even sickening
That retardeen and his fellow Aso gluttons currently eat approx 1Billion naira worth of food is a well known fact. grin grin
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Demdem(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
Gbawe:

The stomach on that boy should ordinarily be a disgrace to his parents but such things are celebrated as a sign of 'good living' in Nigeria.

This got me thinking u know. its speaks volume no doubt.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by taharqa: 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
Demdem:

Foool, only fellow Aso gluttons like u will continue to ask the obvious. grin grin still expecting me to answer is even sickening
That retardeen and his fellow Aso gluttons currently eat approx 1Billion naira worth of food is a well known fact. grin grin
Yea, well known only to yr derangd mind and those small minds you are even slightly beta than (chai! Just imaging dat alone...)..anyways, still toy-ing with your head though; when i feel like i wud provide an info and stay back and watch u self-destruct....ehmm, where were we again......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blogger Musa Babale Azare Arrested In Abuja For Criticising Governor / Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu / Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.