Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate (20106 Views)

Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide / PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North / VP Osinbajo Preaches At Aso Villa Chapel(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by naptu2: 3:38am On Nov 23, 2012
lumeneng22: .What kind of pet, is it the abacha's lion that was inherited by abdulsalam and by obj and by yaradua carry over to jona? Abegi make them give ratpoison to them is a waste of money.

They also have the ostriches and peacocks. Some were killed during the bird flu crisis (Obasanjo era), but more were purchased afterwards.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by hollypagan: 3:55am On Nov 23, 2012
2sexy: [size=20pt]THOSE WHO VOTED THEM HIM IN, HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSED? PEOPLE HAVE EYES BUT CANT SEE, THEY HEAD BUT CANT THINK. COME NEXT ELECTION NIGERIANs WILL SELL THEIR SOULS YET THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SAME GOVERNMENT THEY SOLD IT TO[/size]
who do u want to vote
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by hollypagan: 3:55am On Nov 23, 2012
2sexy: [size=20pt]THOSE WHO VOTED THEM HIM IN, HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSED? PEOPLE HAVE EYES BUT CANT SEE, THEY HEAD BUT CANT THINK. COME NEXT ELECTION NIGERIANs WILL SELL THEIR SOULS YET THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SAME GOVERNMENT THEY SOLD IT TO[/size]
who do u want to vote
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:07am On Nov 23, 2012
winta2007: If the thing vex you 2much contest for 2015 pure!
If your parents see this comment they will stop feeding and housing you!!!
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by opee1231(f): 5:43am On Nov 23, 2012
those figures almost gave me heart attack...may God wrath fall on these pple because there r millions of pple in that country who has little or non to feed on..may the spirit of those innocent poor children deal with them....i dnt knw y d witches n wizard r killing innocent souls when there are heartless politicians to feed on..thunder fire all of YOU.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by DeWisedon(m): 6:20am On Nov 23, 2012
i neva liked dis GEJ administration.d man is jst selfish.so d figure wey i c here no fit buy d shoe wey e no get b4.dis man is only creating hardship 4 d public.very soon una go hear say d security alowance no dey suficient again.d only pple dat can make nigeria beta are Fashola and my amiable governor,ROCHAS OKOROCHA.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Fadenitan(m): 6:22am On Nov 23, 2012
We don‘t need to be ignorant,d office of d president and d Aso Rock is d true reflextion of our country as d giant of African,budget of more than a billion naira a year is not too much for d villa and d presidency family and other domestic needs,entertainment,staff salary.We should put sentiment apart,d post of d president is d highest in nigeria and its deserve all d best.Recently i was in d banquet hall of d villa for d hosting of d para-olympic winner by Mr president,there is nothing so special about d food and drinks and to my surprised there no is wastage,i was even making jokes that dt eating and drinking with d presidency has no special treament because it is d same continental dishes you can get in any of dis 3Star hotel.And for ur information d prices of goods and items of d government is different from d price you and i will pay for that same goods and service.I pray for you that one day you will find urself in d corridor of power.We don‘t need to be ignorant,d office of d president and d Aso Rock is d true reflextion of our country as d giant of African,budget of more than a billion naira a year is not too much for d villa and d presidency family and other domestic needs,entertainment,staff salary.We should put sentiment apart,d post of d president is d highest in nigeria and its deserve all d best.Recently i was in d banquet hall of d villa for d hosting of d para-olympic winner by Mr president,there is nothing so special about d food and drinks and to my surprised there no is wastage,i was even making jokes that dt eating and drinking with d presidency has no special treament because it is d same continental dishes you can get in any of dis 3Star hotel.And for ur information d prices of goods and items of d government is different from d price you and i will pay for that same goods and service.I pray for you that one day you will find urself in d corridor of power.We don‘t need to be ignorant,d office of d president and d Aso Rock is d true reflextion of our country as d giant of African,budget of more than a billion naira a year is not too much for d villa and d presidency family and other domestic needs,entertainment,staff salary.We should put sentiment apart,d post of d president is d highest in nigeria and its deserve all d best.Recently i was in d banquet hall of d villa for d hosting of d para-olympic winner by Mr president,there is nothing so special about d food and drinks and to my surprised there no is wastage,i was even making jokes that dt eating and drinking with d presidency has no special treament because it is d same continental dishes you can get in any of dis 3Star hotel.And for ur information d prices of goods and items of d government is different from d price you and i will pay for that same goods and service.I pray for you that one day you will find urself in d corridor of power.

1 Like

Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by ziondaughter: 6:23am On Nov 23, 2012
More money so dat u will eat n start fooling urselfs. Why are we so greedy in dis country?
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by joshuaidibia(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2012
bridgebaby: ...when we are still looking for what will help the common man reduce the price of "Garr!"
G-4 tins grin
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 23, 2012
Demdem: That food will choke u all to death. Rubbish.

Back to sender
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Demdem(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2012
duality: ain't you guys also bothered about how much your state govt spend?

Of cos we are. however, the Presidency is the standard and have raised the bar. All states govt will probably follow suit. If Retardeen and the whole of the presidency consumes approx a Billion naira worth of food, what stops each of the state govt houses to feed on 500Million each undecided
Once the head is tackled, it will trickle down no doubt.

REALITY101:

Back to sender

U are obviously part of the Retardeen Inner circle that consumes so much in the midst of abject poverty. Again, i reiterate that ur gluttony will lead u to ur grave speedily.

1 Like

Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 23, 2012
As a matter of fact, the can use the whole of 2013 budget on feeding and allowance. To hell with them
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by taharqa: 8:46am On Nov 23, 2012
Demdem:

Of cos we are. however, the Presidency is the standard and have raised the bar. All states govt will probably follow suit. If Retardeen and the whole of the presidency consumes approx a Billion naira worth of food, what stops each of the state govt houses to feed on 500Million each undecided
Once the head is tackled, it will trickle down no doubt.

U are obviously part of the Retardeen Inner circle that consumes so much in the midst of abject poverty. Again, i reiterate that ur gluttony will lead u to ur grave speedily.
Where did you read that the Villa spend #1 billion for food, emhmm? Certainly not this article! Abi less than #300m is now equal to #1billion for una mind? The worst tin that can happen is to believe one's own lies perpetually
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by aglomar: 9:03am On Nov 23, 2012
They should learn 2 fast both conditionally n unconditionally like d common man.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by mosh2035(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2012
Its a great pity we Nigerians only talk wild bt no Action.
Nigeria will be a Failed nation if we sit and watch those Bastards in government waste our Natural resources. Nigeria is the 1st nation in which a Phd holder will apply for the position of a Driver.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by fitzmayowa: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2012
Naija i hail o, this is just beyond words
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by bidx101: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2012
. A big AMIN τ̅o this prayer.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by bidx101: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2012
. A big AMIN τ̅o this prayer. These are not leaders but thieves.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Demdem(m): 10:51am On Nov 23, 2012
taharqa: Where did you read that the Villa spend #1 billion for food, emhmm? Certainly not this article! Abi less than #300m is now equal to #1billion for una mind? The worst tin that can happen is to believe one's own lies perpetually

Fool, is the Retardeen not currently eating approx 1 Billion this year? Yes a proposal of over 300million is on the card for next year and Aso gluttons are bitterly complaining it wont be enough and thats why they want it to be "jacked" up.
Considering their precedence, it surely will be "jacked" up. This obviously isnt the end of the story.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by weslineo: 10:52am On Nov 23, 2012
WHY THINGS WON'T CHANGE IN THIS USELESS COUNTRY IS THAT PEOPLE THAT BENEFIT FROM THIS CORRUPT GOVERNMENT ARE EVERY WHERE.SO,WHARE ARE WE GOING TO START FROM.UR UNCLE,ANTY,.....,SOMEHOW SOME BODY U KNOW OR U R RELATED TO IS EATING FORM THIS GOVERNMENT,HOW CAN WE CHANGE .....WOO UNTO A COUNTRY WHOSE LEADER WAKES UP TO EAT.U CAN IMAGINE THE PRESIDENCY TALKING ABOUT FOOD MONEY INCREMENT,TO BE POOR MAN BEFORE NO GOOD,ALL THE FOOD HE MISS WHEN GROWING UP MUST BE EATEN NOW IN 4 YRS.NAIJA IS FINISHED!JONA AND HIS CREW ARE TAKING NIGERIA 10 YRS BACKWARD.I CAN NOW UNDERSTAND WHAT BUHARI SAW WHEN HE WEPT IN THAT PRESS CONFERENCE.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by weslineo: 10:54am On Nov 23, 2012
IN THE FACE OF RECENT HAPPENINGS,DO U THINK BUHARI WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER THAN OUR CURRENT PRESIDO?
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by weslineo: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2012
I CAN NOW UNDERSTAND WHAT BUHARI SAW WHEN HE WEPT IN THAT PRESS CONFERENCE.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Ticklishmummy(f): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2012
More money for food at Aso Rock? Because you died of hunger in your first life huh?
This is becoming something else.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by obi123: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2012
Zeus I: Every of presidential demand is proper, in fact jonathan has proven beyond reasonable rebuttal, the transparency of his administration. The members of National Assembly are yet to disclose their wages, besides, go and get something doing, for many opportunities are awaiting resurrection, but visual innovators are lacking, and all you do is complain. 'Stop finding faults and start finding remedies'*exit*

i really haven't got any business finding remedies to a country that's terminally ill, we r in fact heading for the hospice, besides i only asked a very simple question , to which if you dont have an answer kindly ignore
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by tonym1(m): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2012
SE NA FOOD THE PRESIDENT COME EAT FOR NAIJA cheesy
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by taharqa: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
Demdem:

Fool, is the Retardeen not currently eating approx 1 Billion this year? Yes a proposal of over 300million is on the card for next year and Aso gluttons are bitterly complaining it wont be enough and thats why they want it to be "jacked" up.
Considering their precedence, it surely will be "jacked" up. This obviously isnt the end of the story.
I askd a simple questn without insulting you and you deceiving to throw insults? You are a complete Foool to respond dat way, and saying nothing as usual...dont know why i waste my time with sm of u guys: powerless ppl hv no option but talk and talk and talk. You will kill yrself one day, just mark dat down
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by olivertwist: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
I guess the N35 Milllion animal feed allowance is for GEJ's 40+ 'LAP DOGS' on NL.

**Watchout, they'll soon come out to defend & justify their feed allowance in a bit**
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Demdem(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
taharqa: I askd a simple questn without insulting you and you deceiving to throw insults? You are a complete Foool to respond dat way, and saying nothing as usual...dont know why i waste my time with sm of u guys: powerless ppl hv no option but talk and talk and talk. You will kill yrself one day, just mark dat down

i only reminded u that u have always been a fool. It didnt start with this thread though so don't pretend u aren't. I didnt insult u, i only called u by ur name. A leopard will always have those spots.
So fool, are u saying the retardeen and his fellow Aso gluttons wont be consuming the budgeted approx 1 Billion allocated for this year feeding?
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Demdem(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
olivertwist: I guess the N35 Milllion animal feed allowance is for GEJ's 40+ 'LAP DOGS' on NL.

**Watchout, they'll soon come out to defend & justify their feed allowance in a bit**

The fools are already here defending it. Not unusual.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by olivertwist: 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
We also heard that the reason why the top Lapdog (Beaf) has been missing in action on NL, since he was crushed by one Mr. Gbawe's {SAN} Hummer Jeep car, is bcoz of the inability of the SENATE to approve the new budget on time hence, the top GEJ's lapdog had no choice than to remain in a Vet hospital near Aso Rock until further notice.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by taharqa: 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
Demdem:

i only reminded u that u have always been a fool. It didnt start with this thread though so don't pretend u aren't. I didnt insult u, i only called u by ur name. A leopard will always have those spots.
So fool, are u saying the retardeen and his fellow Aso gluttons wont be consuming the budgeted approx 1 Billion allocated for this year feeding?
No foool...that was why i said previously that the worst thing that can befall a person is he believes his own LIES...show me where 'GEJ used #1billion to feed himself and his family' at any time; abi was dat not the Line you guys hv been running with? Show it u foool or just keep yr mouth shut..MUMU-ish
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Demdem(m): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
taharqa: No foool...that was why i said previously that the worst thing that can befall a person is he believes his own LIES...show me where 'GEJ used #1billion to feed himself and his family' at any time; abi was dat not the Line you guys hv been running with? Show it u foool or just keep yr mouth shut..MUMU-ish

Foool, kiss my arsse afterall u are in the business of kissing arses among which the Retardeen being the chief.
Showing ur miserable kind what u request for will be out of place, considering the fact that u are a known fool around here.
Again its no news that the Retardeen and his family of Aso gluttons are busy eating the country's wealth away.
It will surely choke them to their grave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blogger Musa Babale Azare Arrested In Abuja For Criticising Governor / Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency / Aare Ona Kakanfo: Tinubu Congratulates Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.