Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate (20107 Views)

Presidency To Begin Town Hall Meetings Across Nigeria – Aide / PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North / VP Osinbajo Preaches At Aso Villa Chapel(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Demdem(m): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
taharqa: Yea, well known only to yr derangd mind and those small minds you are even slightly beta than (chai! Just imagining dat alone...)..anyways, still toy-ing with you though; when i feel like i wud provide an info and stay back and watch u self-destruct....ehmm, where were we again......

Foool, u are simply toying with ur pathetic soul. provide whatever, it wont change the fact that the Retardeen and his fellow Aso gluttons currently feast on approx 1Billion worth of food. grin
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by taharqa: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
Demdem:

Foool, u are simply toying with ur pathetic soul. provide whatever, it wont change the fact that the Retardeen and his fellow Aso gluttons currently feast on 1Billion worth of food. grin
hahaha..God don catch you tday @Demdem. Whereva wud i run to tday; how can i possibly extracate myself from this LIE i hv bn telling like 4eva- shee na him dey go tru yr mind since...Bwahahaha..a MUMU-ish cannot wash off o, it is in him
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Demdem(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2012
taharqa: hahaha..God don catch you tday @Demdem. Whereva wud i run to tday; how can i possibly extracate myself from this LIE i hv bn telling since- shee na him dey go tru yr mind since...Bwahahaha..a MUMU-ish cannot wash off o

Crap

Demdem:

Foool, u are simply toying with ur pathetic soul. provide whatever, it wont change the fact that the Retardeen and his fellow Aso gluttons currently feast on approx 1Billion worth of food. grin
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by manny4life(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
@taharqa,

Actually, last year budget did contain N993milion worth of food, after so much public outcry and criticism, I'm sure under the directive of GEJ, NOI retracted those number and few days later, submitted an adjusted budget reflecting the changes. Although, having glanced through the 2012 budget, the N1billion food does not exist, it did not mean that it was there the first time.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Demdem(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
manny4life: @taharqa,

Actually, last year budget did contain N993milion worth of food, after so much public outcry and criticism, I'm sure under the directive of GEJ, NOI retracted those number and few days later, submitted an adjusted budget reflecting the changes. Although, having glanced through the 2012 budget, the N1billion food does not exist, it did not mean that it was there the first time.

Thank u. however u said u are sure it was eventually removed, ok, was it that the amount was eventually reduced or removed (no budgetary allocation for food) totally? If reduced, what eventually was it reduced to? We need to know what the retardeen and his fellow Aso gluttons currently feast on

The mere fact that such a sum was even proposed suggest the kind of mindset these goons we call our leaders have.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by CHIDIEJIOGU: 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2012
weslineo: I CAN NOW UNDERSTAND WHAT BUHARI SAW WHEN HE WEPT IN THAT PRESS CONFERENCE.

WHAT DID THE WAR-LORD SEE? PRAY TELL.
Re: More Money For Food At Aso Rock - Presidency To Senate by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
CHIDI EJIOGU:

WHAT DID THE WAR-LORD SEE? PRAY TELL.

War-Lord?!

Dude, he didnt say Ojukwu, he said Buhari.

Are you ok?

Gunmen Assassinate Malam Dauda, Kaduna Government Official / 2023: Saraki, Lawan May Emerge PDP, APC Presidential Candidates / Tinubu’s Emergence Has Sent Jitters To PDP Camp- Deputy Governors Forum