Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,284 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

She Fled Because I Told Her Im Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Fled Because I Told Her Im Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only. (1104 Views)

For All The Girls Who Think Im Not A Fine Boy (pic) / Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Fled Because I Told Her Im Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only. by outlawcum4(m): 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2008
there's this girl living next to our building, she comes around only to play with my sister, whenever my sister is not around and i happen to be the only one at home, she would like to make up some topic just to get me talking. well, i'm a good story teller and she likes me for that.
she had been showing me some love interest all this while, but i made one goddamn mistake to have included in my stories that > I WILL NEVER STICK TO MY WIFE TO BE EVEN AFTER MARRIAGE, well, since then, the girl Dey give me gap. and when i try talking to her, she wouldn't feel free to talk me back like how she used to do back in the dayz.

well, i never mean to double cross, but she can go to hell if she thinks i may not be faithful to her after marriage.
Re: She Fled Because I Told Her Im Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only. by Rebellious(f): 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2008
outlawcum4:

there's this girl living next to our building, she comes around only to play with my sister, whenever my sister is not around and i happen to be the only one at home, she would like to make up some topic just to get me talking. well, i'm a good story teller and she likes me for that.
she had been showing me some love interest all this while, but i made one goddamn mistake to have included in my stories that > I WILL NEVER STICK TO MY WIFE TO BE EVEN AFTER MARRIAGE, well, since then, the girl Dey give me gap. and when i try talking to her, she wouldn't feel free to talk me back like how she used to do back in the dayz.

well, i never mean to double cross, but she can go to hell if she thinks i may not be faithful to her after marriage.

You really are a good story teller. You have given us so many accounts that are purely fictional to get us talking. First you had sex with some girl and lost interest in her. Then women (I'm assumng your mother and sister(s) equally)are only supposed to be cock suckers and nothing else now this crap. Are you like trying to achieve playa status on Nairaland? Just so you know, that shit doesn't work. Many have tried this, ALL have failed. Instead of coming up with bullshit stories, I suggest you turn off your computer and do something meaningful like jumping off a cliff. You'd do yourself and the world a mighty favor.

1 Like

Re: She Fled Because I Told Her Im Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only. by outlawcum4(m): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2008
REBELLIOUS, u musta loved my stories pretty much . BUT THEY ARE NOT JUST STORIES, THEY ARE TRUE LIFE STORIES, I STILL HAVE LOTS TO TELL, THOSE WHO STARTED WEREN'T HONEST WITH THEM STORIES, BUT I';M BEEN HONEST WITH ALL IM SAYING HERE CUZ THEY ARE 100% TRUE LIFE STORY, SO KISS MY ASS.
Re: She Fled Because I Told Her Im Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only. by Rebellious(f): 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2008
Yeah right. We've heard it all before so it's nothing new. If you hate women so much, better choke on that d!ck you are sucking on right now.
Re: She Fled Because I Told Her Im Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only. by MsCee(f): 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2008
kpsshew!
Re: She Fled Because I Told Her Im Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only. by 2dye4(m): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2008
chimo! rebellious obviously doesnt like tales by moonlight. lipsrsealed
Re: She Fled Because I Told Her Im Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only. by eldee(m): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2008
outlawcum4:

she had been showing me some love interest all this while, but i made one goddamn mistake to have included in my stories that > I WILL NEVER STICK TO MY WIFE TO BE EVEN AFTER MARRIAGE,  well, since then, the girl Dey give me gap. and when i try talking to her, she wouldn't feel free to talk me back like how she used to do back in the dayz.

well, i never mean to double cross,  but she can go to hell if she thinks i may not be faithful to her after marriage.

Bruuv, if u got sumn against chicks then it's ur life. . .why come online and direct ur rage at us.
First u said we should stop taking care of our graceful naija queens, we left you
now u come to tell us that ur lifelong pleasure in this world is to cheat on ur wife
my dayz, what did ur ex do to u that's making u this brutally mean towards ladies
with all these ur stories, what u need asap is a directline to michael jackson's shrink
Re: She Fled Because I Told Her Im Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only. by jkpretty(f): 9:44am On Feb 08, 2008
outlawcum4:

You've already concluded, so why come here. To hear our views over what exactly. That some girl is after your ass. I'm glad she knows what's good for her. Another notice-me-or-i-die on nairaland.
Re: She Fled Because I Told Her Im Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only. by Bestglo(f): 10:11am On Feb 08, 2008
outlawcon4,
u again here
why not get busy with something else

U SWINE
Re: She Fled Because I Told Her Im Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only. by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2008
2dye4:

chimo! rebellious obviously doesnt like tales by moonlight. lipsrsealed

apparently not when its told by one who has a very large tendency to cuss and yab at its audience.
Re: She Fled Because I Told Her Im Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only. by amsky(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2008
Rebellious please take it easy with this boy i beg you. grin

Outlaw or what's your name again, have you done your homework?pls go and do that before the teacher gives you 5 strokes on monday. What are you trying to achieve here. The greatest player on nairaland yeah.

You bore us you know. First,all ladies-including those you ever knew or know are good only to satisfy your animal insticts then the other gibberish you posted now this. Dont you ever get tired of trying to be noticed? Gather all the 1 and 2 years old on that your street and tell them your tales by moonlight okay, Don't forget to do your homework,get all your sums right.
Re: She Fled Because I Told Her Im Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only. by uspry1(f): 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2008
amsky:

What are you trying to achieve here. The greatest player on nairaland yeah.

@poster (Outlaw-cumseeker)
Look at the following @outlawcum4 profile postings below i randomly selected---that tells what he says:

How To Tell If A Girl Likes You
outlawcum4:

i don't need no likeness from no girl,  all i want is sex, sex, sex. because gurly's of this dayz are BUNCH OF WHORES.
GIRLS ARE ONLY IMPORTANT FOR 2REASONS.
1. TO WARM THE BED
2. TO DO THE LAUNDRY AND CLEAN UP DA KIDDOS FAECES.
OUTSIDE THAT, NOTHING MORE.
FUCKER!

Ladies Ain't Worth Time Guys
outlawcum4:

i have no clue whatsoever as for why some guys would'nt stop suffering themselves because his girl friend disappointed him.
i use to think ladies ain't worth the time because after sex, they've got nothing else to offer.
i'm not trying to be mean ladies,  but y'll know that is the truth
Re: She Fled Because I Told Her Im Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only. by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2008
well done uspry1 wink
Re: She Fled Because I Told Her Im Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only. by Akinagirl(f): 5:25am On Feb 10, 2008
dude, you have issues.
Re: She Fled Because I Told Her Im Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only. by almondjoy(f): 5:37am On Feb 10, 2008
Akinagirl:

dude, you have issues.

Real issues!

Clicking on poster's profile, taking a good look at his face and shaking ma head!  Logging off Nairaland quietly!

Some girls or women are really desparate! Tufiakwa!
Re: She Fled Because I Told Her Im Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only. by adeboo(f): 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2008
The whole post gan is really confusing.
Re: She Fled Because I Told Her Im Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only. by uspry1(f): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2008
adeboo:

The whole post gan is really confusing.

I can't tell whether he is married man or not! Because of title and posting tell you something. Assume he is cum-seeker!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Win His Love / Should I Get Married Early In Life? / Charming Toads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.