Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

How To Win His Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win His Love (1107 Views)

How To Make Him Adore You! 3 Ways To Win His Heart / Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love / The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win His Love by shantel969(f): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2008
please i need your help i have a boyfriend that i love so much but he smokes alot any time i try to tell him that he should atleast reduce it he'll be mad at me. pls tell me how to go about about it. and also dont 4get that i love him so much. how can i also win his love
Re: How To Win His Love by TOYNEX(f): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2008
hi girl,
U dont av to win his love if he doesn't really love you except if u a the " hit and run type". but if u're sure he have feelings 4 u, no matter ow little then
1. Try to please me with watever he loves (Not Sex if u a christian)
2. Be obedient to him.
3. Study him very well and no wat excite him most, then try to do it 4 him and whenevr he's excited try to talk things over with him. A little at a time then u'll c him change. if u're on line now, lets chat. then we'll talk more
Re: How To Win His Love by Encomium(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2008
It takes divine intervention to stop a bad habit which has become part of an individual. Take the matter to God in prayer likewise always admonish your guy in a soft manner and with time everything will fall in place.
Re: How To Win His Love by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2008
what exactly is the problem?

His refusal to quit smoking or that he doesn't love you?

You can't get a guy to love you. Period. It just happens if the chemistry is right.

You will succeed in ticking him off big time if you keep nagging him about the smoking
Re: How To Win His Love by iice(f): 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2008
Here goes the old 'i can change him' syndrome undecided
If he doesn't want to change. . .he isn't going to change.
Re: How To Win His Love by micklplus(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

what exactly is the problem?

His refusal to quit smoking or that he doesn't love you?

You can't get a guy to love you. Period. It just happens if the chemistry is right.

You will succeed in ticking him off big time if you keep nagging him about the smoking

good point !

U dont have to make it look like you are going into competition cuz u wanna win medal !

Please, note this,  YOU DONT HAVE TO IMPRESS ANYBODY ! That doesnt mean you will put up i-dont-care-attitude   oooooo

He has to start respecting u first. thats the only way he can "listen" to you when you advice him about anything. Its obvious he doesnt give a damn about what u feel for him as a result of the fact that, he doesnt have much respect for you.
U cant get him to love u and thats a fact ! if the chemistry isnt there, theres absolutely nothing u can do my dear.

i wish u the best
cheers
Re: How To Win His Love by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2008
iice:

Here goes the old 'i can change him' syndrome undecided
If he doesn't want to change. . .he isn't going to change.

iice, have i ever so agreed with u b4? i dont think so.

i owe u one gworo kolanut cos i co-sizzle this post
Re: How To Win His Love by adeboo(f): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2008
The thing is that if he has a habit now that u dont like, think twice before u wanna commit anything to him.
Before the love even starts creeping in - decide if the smoking is what u can live with, otherwise girl think hard.
When u are in love and have to compete with a habit, omo u will loose every time o.

If its truly what u want, ask God to interceed.
Re: How To Win His Love by kingbest(m): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2008
heelo gf,
wen i was readin 2ru ur mssge. i discover dat ds guy of urs dont care abt ur feeling jos u do 4 him.Luk girl, gone are the days when ppl use to claim to love someone and feel dat lovin and showing him everything he'll eva need, will change his lifestyle.see,its always said dat bad habits die young.av u ponder on dis ?
if u claim to love dis ur guy and his not ready 4 u wat else wll u do? will u kill ursef or deceive ur instinct dat 2ru prayrs he will change? cut it off girl. am a motivational speaker and my mission is to the youth.i normally say,"de way u present ursef is how u'll be taking 4". i will urge u to SEEK GOD'S FACE 4 UR REAL MAN. OKAY.and also at ds juncture, u must know dat not all dat shines is gold.and there is no perfect man anywhere,u must make ur new man into wat u want. u can contact me 4 a chat okay. via phone no:08068256649 ( no flash please.) or email add:kingbest4care@yahoo.com. tanks and God blless .
Re: How To Win His Love by almondjoy(f): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2008
@poster

If you love him, you should be able to accept him for all he is. . . .and only hope for the best!

You have to accept the whole package. . . the good, the bad and the ugly.  That is what love is all about unless you do not understand what it means to love someone.  It is unconditional!

YOU NEVER TRY TO CHANGE THEM!  They usually change because they love and respect you.  Give him a chance to prove that he cares or you will be giving him an excuse to get irritated with you and leave the relationship with all your nagging!

If you can't stand the smoking. . .just leave the environment and let him do his thing!  That is love!  Live and let live.  He was a smoker when you met him and the cigarette smoke was one of the things that attracted you to him abi? undecided
Re: How To Win His Love by hammers(m): 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2008
TOYNEX:

hi girl,
You don't av to win his love if he doesn't really love you except if u a the " hit and run type". but if u're sure he have feelings for you, no matter ow little then
1. Try to please me with watever he loves (Not Sex if u a christian)
2. Be obedient to him.
3. Study him very well and no what excite him most, then try to do it 4 him and whenevr he's excited try to talk things over with him. A little at a time then u'll c him change. if u're on line now, lets chat. then we'll talk more

And if u are an islamist or a catholic? Bleep around
Re: How To Win His Love by omega25red(m): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2008
What a weird post shocked your initial question was how to win his love but you then spoke about his smoking? na which one you want?

Anyway smoking is not something that can easily be curbbed because cigarettes have chemicals in it that make your body want it more and more. I think this would be a good time for you to decide if you are willing to live with a smoker for how ever how long you both are together, or maybe just leave while you still have the chance. Also remember that cigarette smoke also causes cancer which doesn't only affect the person who smokes but also the people who hang around them while they smoke so watch out!

As far as you winning his love, you didn't explain what was wrong with his love for you so i personally am not able to comment.
Re: How To Win His Love by SamMilla1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2008
almondjoy:

@poster

If you love him, you should be able to accept him for all he is. . . .and only hope for the best!

You have to accept the whole package. . . the good, the bad and the ugly. That is what love is all about unless you do not understand what it means to love someone. It is unconditional!

YOU NEVER TRY TO CHANGE THEM! They usually change because they love and respect you. Give him a chance to prove that he cares or you will be giving him an excuse to get irritated with you and leave the relationship with all your nagging!

If you can't stand the smoking. . .just leave the environment and let him do his thing! That is love! Live and let live. He was a smoker when you met him and the cigarette smoke was one of the things that attracted you to him abi? undecided

@poster, i think all you need to know has been summarised by this lady here. Do as she said and believe me, things will fall in place. Try otherwise and you will end up loosing him . remember you are dealing with another human being entirely. loving him so much does not mean that you own him.
Re: How To Win His Love by Sisikill: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2008
Take him to the cancer ward or show him pictures of what happens to people with lung cancer. . .like this one.

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/844192/2/istockphoto_844192_lung_cancer.jpg

There are many websites about Lung Cancer. . .print info and share it with him. Knowledge they say is power. . .and thank God for the internet, that power is right at our finger tips. USE IT.

By the way, How to Win his Love?  I'm a litttle confused on how the topic applies here. . .You do know that his smoking has nothing to do with his love for you right or is the smoking an unrelated matter? If it is and you're really asking how you can win his love. . .I'd say you can't.  A guy either loves you or doesn't and your case it looks like doesn't or you won't be here, So my advice. . . move on.

Leave him and his soon to be Cancer-ridden body. . .go look for someone else whose love for you won't be something you think you have to win.

And before anyone jumps down my throat, I am not cursing him with Cancer. He's doing a good job of that on his own everytime he picks up a cigarette How people can still smoke with everything we know about lung cancer and Emphysema , is beyond me. Stupid!
Re: How To Win His Love by Mandora(f): 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2008
4 starters u shldnt try 2 stop him 4rm smokin because u knew him as a smoker b4 u met him so if u had a problem wit smokin u neva shld have tried 2 date him in d 1st place. 2ndly it really isnt ur place 2 begin 2 want 2 change d pple u date u shld learn 2 love him 4 who he is n not try 2 make him in 2 a personality u prefer.

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend and I are both "AS" He Proposed...What Do I Do? / Check Out The Blog Post 'yaradua Is Dead. Read And Cofirm / Deceptive Guys:ladies Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.