Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... (43490 Views)

Charity Policy: We Will Donate Though We Cannot Promote / Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
el bin manny:
Good girlcheesy
Now use your mirror and see the magic gringringrin
Smh! Ara gba ndi ara!
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
hollandis:

grin just joking haba wink but which hotel did you guys stay in that remote place
Hollandis hotel in Ijebu isiwo. undecided
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by elbinmanny(m): 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2013
Wat shall it profit a man , wen he hides my post yet he has nothing to offer?
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by hollandis(f): 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2013
wink you no dey joke ni ? sad

Rule 1 of yabbies -Never take it personal ,just laff it off cheesy
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by elbinmanny(m): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Smh! Ara gba ndi ara!
Taaa..! Mechi onu, isi nkita tongue
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by jaybee3(m): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
edoyad: I think Okija juju has a point. Though it would be difficult to agree on what project and where to execute, a clearly stated target with amount needed would help us focus our resources more efficiently and effectively too.

We have in the past published the processes and steps we take as a group in determining what projects we accept and how we go about executing them.
https://www.nairaland.com/802184/nairaland-charity-organisation-e-helpers-network/22#10823686
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ijebabe: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
OAM4J:

Hmnnn... You need to improve yoour Amebo/olofofo informatiom ministry o cheesy

This should be the 5th or 6th project we are embarking on since a little over a year ago TeHN came to be on Nairaland. I will expect your fat check soon. wink
Lol, I apologise for my shortcomings. The 'check' will be very fat tongue
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
hollandis: wink you no dey joke ni ? sad

Rule 1 of yabbies -Never take it personal ,just laff it off cheesy
Rule no 2 of yabbies- make sense! tongue
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
el bin manny:
Taaa..! Mechi onu, isi nkita tongue
Ragbue onwe gi angry
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by edoyad(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na bawss! Talk percentage mehn... Lets do business. cheesy

Oya. Name price grin grin
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
edoyad:

Oya. Name price grin grin
Lets discuss currency first na, I hate naira o! grin
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by edoyad(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Idowuogbo:

Zimbabwean Dollar? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by nwauwa(m): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
Thelastpope,martna303, Al manny, how much una donate?mscheew. @topic,good work.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by martyns303(m): 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U dey mind d bastard son of a thousand fathers? Imagine, dey shud look for better looking representatives, are we running a beauty flight or wot? Blawwwdy animal!
Jeez! Y u so pissed? Are u the chick? My bad, sori.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
edoyad:

Zimbabwean Dollar? grin
Lmfao! U need Jesus! If u get am already,find Allah. grin
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
martyns303:
Jeez! Y u so pissed? Are u the chick? My bad, sori.
Am not d "chick". But! dat was rude and senseless,Anyways.... I'll forgive u dis time...go and sin no more Mr Martins... smiley
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by elbinmanny(m): 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ragbue onwe gi angry
Ikang ata ngwa itud afo! Akpara ino NL cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by elbinmanny(m): 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Am not d "chick". But! dat was rude and senseless,Anyways.... I'll forgive u dis time...go and sin no more Mr Martins... smiley
The cock has not crowed and you have already denied yourself cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by martyns303(m): 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
edoyad:

You're a proper F00L and thats not an insult. You and your words are a classic example of what a F00L is. You come here and ridicule two beautiful people(who's the girl BTW is she on NL ? I love a devil in blue dress) who took the time to do something even more beautiful.
I know your kind, hope is lost so there's no better tomorrow for you. At least those ones will ensure that orphans don't end up as hopeless as you.
Dude! Y u so worked up? I encourage more people to contribute, out of 1 million registred users only 48K? I would like to see more being done. About how I addressed the reps, tell me what was it I said that's not already the Norm on NL. Stop being an hyprocrit.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2013
martyns303:
. About how I addressed the reps, tell me what was it I said that's not already the Norm on NL. Stop being an hyprocrit.
Stop chatting shyte abeg! Wots d norm? Are u insinuating we hire glamour models as reps? Guy, na stone full ya brain? undecided
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by freecocoa(f): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2013
martyns303: with all the loud mouths on Nairaland, only N48K was what could come out? or is that what was planned to spend? and why cant NL look for better looking folks to represent her, those two in the foto look ...., even with the blur covering their eyes, whats with the guy wearing native handbands shocked poor donation, poor representatives. dont ask me how much have i contributed, theres a word called "anonymous"
You a are verified person(thank you sagamite for this word), like are you well at all? I seriously doubt that you are.

So you look at two wonderful and beautiful people who left whatever they have to do just to give back to the society and insult them? Amadioha ku gbu kwe gi anumanu tongue.

Have you ever given one naira to a beggar before? Do you even have one naira? Let me catch you talking trash here again useless mpama.angry
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Okijajuju1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
freecocoa: You a are verified person(thank you sagamite for this word), like are you well at all? I seriously doubt that you are.

So you look at two wonderful and beautiful people who left whatever they have to do just to give back to the society and insult them? Amadioha ku gbu kwe gi anumanu tongue.

Have you ever given one naira to a beggar before? Do you even have one naira? Let me catch you talking trash here again useless mpama.angry

Cocoa'm, biko foggerabout that scrotum!!
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by freecocoa(f): 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

The guy kpasuru'm iwe I tell ya, mana because of you I go free am.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by elbinmanny(m): 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

Hell hath no fury like 2 lezbians scorned! Guy be warned cheesy
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
el bin manny:
The cock has not crowed and you have already denied yourself cheesycheesycheesy
eke n'adighi ndu..Se ba puo! angry
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

grin grin
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by martyns303(m): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Stop chatting shyte abeg! Wots d norm? Are u insinuating we hire glamour models as reps? Guy, na stone full ya brain? undecided
undecided
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
martyns303:
undecided
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by martyns303(m): 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
freecocoa: You a are verified person(thank you sagamite for this word), like are you well at all? I seriously doubt that you are.

U done? i'll say it again, next time people are being sent to represent NL's make sure they are properly dressed and looking decent, put on a pant, shirt and tie, and if you want to dress traditional, look modest and decent not like some motor park guy. and all those people contesting and winning "Mr." and "Miss" Nairaland, why can't they be used as ambassadors of Nairaland? nairaland is made up of the people that visit it, not the domain, these people are stake holders, irrespective of how you look at it, the money was contributed by NLers and would like to be well represented. My apology to the orginizers. you guys can do better, and if anyone wants to take this personal, ur more than welcome to say whatever but u wont get a response from me.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifihearam: 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
goodmike7:

Sexy monkey don't mind the guy jare...lol

Lol. Is she really a sexy monkey
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifihearam: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
martyns303:
Dude! Y u so worked up? I encourage more people to contribute, out of 1 million registred users only 48K? I would like to see more being done. About how I addressed the reps, tell me what was it I said that's not already the Norm on NL. Stop being an hyprocrit.

Bros how much you contribute??
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
martyns303:
U done? i'll say it again, next time people are being sent to represent NL's make sure they are properly dressed and looking decent, put on a pant, shirt and tie, and if you want to dress traditional, look modest and decent not like some motor park guy. and all those people contesting and winning "Mr." and "Miss" Nairaland, why can't they be used as ambassadors of Nairaland? nairaland is made up of the people that visit it, not the domain, these people are stake holders, irrespective of how you look at it, the money was contributed by NLers and would like to be well represented. My apology to the orginizers. you guys can do better, and if anyone wants to take this personal, ur more than welcome to say whatever but u wont get a response from me.
Shirt and tie say wetin happen? Na interview? Get real mr ode! Dis peeps are doing a lot of running around in dat hot weda, and u expect dem to b suited and booted? Ur stupidity has no limits I swear! Smh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim / Just In / Rattle Snake Found In A Water Closet ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.