Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,044 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (34096 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by 190theclown: 12:35am On Nov 27, 2012
yawns i don taya!!
body just be me like say trailer jam me
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 12:36am On Nov 27, 2012
ItsModella:
Sholly na my paddy but Bugatti no get friend o...what say you?

Lets wait till after the ''woo''!
@@calling Ugbonna.....never sell that Bugatti o@@
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 12:39am On Nov 27, 2012
dopeJemi: Y do u guyz calL her "itsModelLa"

4 pete's sake, modelLa z d name, y adding d its

Wah wud u guyz say if I ask y'alL a question n its concerning her,like "hu uses green color" wud y'alL say " its itsModelLa" ?

Another lecturer here again.....una no dey tire?
What about ''omg its slayer''?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by dopeJemi: 12:44am On Nov 27, 2012
ayobase:

Another lecturer here again.....una no dey tire?
What about ''omg its slayer''?

I'm nat lecturing

SimpLy calL him sLayer
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 2:27am On Nov 27, 2012
Recap....
UPDATES

LIST OF LADIES to be Wooed

* Jambsupport (Ikekings and . . . . )

* Cdamsel (Chukskalidon and . . . .)

* Ishilove (r231 and . . . . )

* Idowuogbo (Eze Promoe and . . . . .)

* Alutacontinua

* ATMC (IZUKWU and . . . . )

* Freecocoa (Theben and . . . . )

* abiL (AlterEgo and . . . . )

* Pritheeann (dmcdad and . . . .)

Alright guys, please pick from the top 9. NO new entry. Lets do this! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Jambsupport(f): 6:24am On Nov 27, 2012
stil dsame, so we'v 2many sissy guyz on dz section. smh
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 27, 2012
D-Explorer:
3 reasons Idowu won't get a "wooer"
* Her male kind is rare here.
* Too woo in pidgin is hard.
* The dude must know about pata, KY jelly, dildõ, vibo etc. .to win her heart.

Now, am damn right! grin
na lie o. during season 1 i wooed her in pidgin and still lost to one guy that did control C control V with google. she's still a girl afterall. no biggie there. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Sunebanty(m): 6:36am On Nov 27, 2012
D ex.am here,must not miss this...give me aluta continua!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 6:41am On Nov 27, 2012
Sunebanty: D ex.am here,must not miss this...give me aluta continua!
Ok man, Noted! One more challenger.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 6:45am On Nov 27, 2012
brokoto: na lie o. during season 1 i wooed her in pidgin and still lost to one guy that did control C control V with google. she's still a girl afterall. no biggie there. . .
That was more like a joke. Idowu is just a clone of a naughty razz girl. LOL at one guy that did control C control V with google grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 6:46am On Nov 27, 2012
Recap....
UPDATES

* Alutacontinua (Sunebanty and . . . . )

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2012
cdamsel: just go 2 page 0,u ll understand
Aaaawkaaaay...I read parts of d season 1. I get nw. y'al enjoy ur wooing Challenge.smileywink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 7:27am On Nov 27, 2012
dopeJemi:

I'm nat lecturing

SimpLy calL him sLayer

Me just dey pull ur beard.......
Wassup...morning!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Ishilove: 8:06am On Nov 27, 2012
D-Explorer:
Recap....
UPDATES

* Alutacontinua (Sunebanty and . . . . )

Nna nawa o, are you begging them to woo us?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Ishilove: 8:08am On Nov 27, 2012
Brokoto, I see you! So this is how fickle your love is?? angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2012
D-Explorer:

That was more like a joke. Idowu is just a clone of a naughty razz girl. LOL at one guy that did control C control V with google grin
of course twas a joke. Can you seriously woo in pidgin and it wont sound like a joke? Anyway, i think Idowu is a complete opposite of her NL personality.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2012
Er. . . Ishi its not like that o. I indicated interest and DX just allocated me a babe randomly. I just decided to go with the flow. I remember in season 1 when i protested and got a serious lambasting from Idowuogbo. Lol. I don beg Naptu2 on your behalfwink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by lolaluv1(f): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2012
D-Explorer:
3 reasons Idowu won't get a "wooer"
* Her male kind is rare here.
* Too woo in pidgin is hard.
* The dude must know about pata, KY jelly, dildõ, vibo etc. .to win her heart.

Now, am damn right! grin

Who told you this? You're damn wrong!

Ok, I see you were only kidding!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Ishilove: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2012
brokoto: Er. . . Ishi its not like that o. I indicated interest and DX just allocated me a babe randomly. I just decided to go with the flow. I remember in season 1 when i protested and got a serious lambasting from Idowuogbo. Lol. I don beg Naptu2 on your behalfwink
You lieth! You lieth I say!!

*Singing and sobbing*

You abandoned me,
Love don't live here, anymore cry cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2012
They never woo, you don dey cry? Who is supposed to be crying? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by 190theclown: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2012
Sexkills u know ure a fool rite undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 27, 2012
190-the-clown:
Sexkills u know ure a fool rite undecided
Depends on the kind of fool you mean.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 9:35am On Nov 27, 2012
Hahahahahaha. 190 is really a CLOWN grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by 190theclown: 9:35am On Nov 27, 2012
Fool for woman
And fool for banning my 190 I'd
What did I do undecided
Release it I need it 2 woo my sweetcake uj- embarassed embarassed

Ok please -@least I'm askin u 2
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by 190theclown: 9:37am On Nov 27, 2012
D-Explorer:
Hahahahahaha. 190 is really a CLOWN grin grin grin

Sexkillam - na me go personally kill that boy with my own hand angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 9:37am On Nov 27, 2012
Ishilove:
Nna nawa o, are you begging them to woo us?
Do you have challengers yet? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 9:38am On Nov 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

Sexkillam - na me go personally kill that boy with my own hand angry
LOL. You're allowed grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nnekacherry: 9:39am On Nov 27, 2012
Ishilove:
You lieth! You lieth I say!!

*Singing and sobbing*

You abandoned me,
Love don't live here, anymore cry cry

Hahahahahaha
Lwkmd.. grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 27, 2012
190-the-clown:
Fool for woman
And fool for banning my 190 I'd
What did I do undecided
Release it I need it 2 woo my sweetcake uj- embarassed embarassed

Ok please -@least I'm askin u 2
I did not ban you. Nairaland did, for making a garri comment. Expires on the 30th. Your sweet cakes will understand
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by 190theclown: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2012
sexkillz: I did not ban you. Nairaland did, for making a garri comment. Expires on the 30th. Your sweet cakes will understand

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by 190theclown: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2012
D-Explorer:

LOL. You're allowed grin

Yes same thing mynd wants me 2do
I'l take him out with one sniper shot on his head cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by AlterEgoTM: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2012
Vanneni: pls can sum1 kindly tel me waz goin on here? been getin notifications frm followers post buh I dnt seem 2 get waz goin on here? pls NOTE: no1 shud insult or yab me o! duno daz y am askin. coz I der can b very insultive pipu on NL (n evriwer in gen)
shocked
Sisi mi, how about you kuku take off that top patapata
Looks like you've got an interesting package you wan show us under wink grin
And please let that skirt ride up a few inches higher up ur thigh grin

Now that's the perfect profile pic mamii grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (60)

Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.