Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,064 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun (13695 Views)

Rapists Strangle UTME Candidate In Ogun, Dump Corpse Inside Bush (photo) / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) / BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Adesiji77: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2012
The Osun State government has sent a bill to the House of Assembly, seeking stiffer penalties for rapists, including the cutting off of the penis.

Mrs. Mofolake Adegboyega, Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Welfare, told newsmen yesterday in Osogbo that the bill recommended among other penalties, the cutting off of the “third leg.’’

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) quoted the commissioner as saying that the “Violence Against Women and Children Bill,’’ was aimed at reducing the cases of rape in the state.

The commissioner, who expressed sadness at the increasing trend, especially, that of minors, said the state government was working out possible solutions.

According to her, one of the ways of curbing the problem is the bill, which has been sent to the House of Assembly.
She said the bill would spell out details of punishment for culprits within the confines of the law.

Adegboyega cited Saudi Arabia, where legs and even heads of culprits are cut off for serious offences, stressing that it would not be too much to cut off the manhood of a rapist.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/40905/2012/11/24/rapists_may_lose_manhood_osun.html

3 Likes

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by 1forall: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2012
When such a barbaric law is proposed by govt itself, isn't that giving credibility to a rating like - Nigeria is the world's worst country to be born in 2013?

3 Likes

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by GARRIx7(m): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2012
Sharia

4 Likes

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by TableLeg(m): 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2012
I second that ... Chop off the manhood, slowly cook it over a local grill and feed it to vultures!

5 Likes

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by OsunIfe: 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Sharia

Really?!
What do want to say about where capital punishment is the answer?

A rapis.t is worthless, since he has the liver to spoil innocent lives.

3 Likes

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by k2039: 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
[size=13pt]I guess the governor in that state is a muslim and the said commissioner is a muslim,sounds like someone is trying to impose sharia law

For me,life improsonment will do
[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by GARRIx7(m): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
These guys shouldn't take us back to D stone age...PLSSS

4 Likes

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by mimon79(m): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
Ok, my 3 leg will be cut off, so, imma gonna use my tongue and fist! :-

1 Like

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by chreldb(m): 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
While she is at it the commisioner should also move for the adoption of Sharia law. And she should not forget to compel females to wear regalia totally covering themselves up from head to toe to avoid unnecessary seduction and rape. What is good for the Goose is also good for the Gander.

3 Likes

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
---
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by ebamma3: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
what if a girl rapes me,will her toto be also cut off.

4 Likes

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by greatgod2012(f): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
Na wa o, but on a serious note, dont u think they deserve this type of capital punishment, if they can be heartless to d extent of molesting pple, (adult&children alike),i think they should also be molested by law.

4 Likes

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
Stone age mentality... grin undecided

How about chopping off the hands of thieves and cutting off the tongues of liars??

The Nigerian mentality is fvcked - welcome to Nigeria circa 2000BC!! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by GARRIx7(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
Osun•Ife:

Really?!
What do want to say about where capital punishment is the answer?

A rapis.t is worthless, since he has the liver to spoil innocent lives.
The current problem is not the severity of the punishment

The problem is that our Criminal Justice System is very inefficient in bringing criminals to book..

Our law enforcement officers are very lax about their investigation of crime....

Same is the case for our courts.......

2 Likes

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by IYANGBALI: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
What happens if the rapist is a lady or old mama?

1 Like

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
ebamma 3: what if a girl rapes me,will her toto be also cut off.

They'll chop off her ti.ts... grin
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by GARRIx7(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
Say No to SHARIA!!!!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by masterpiecer(m): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
grin
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by GARRIx7(m): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
degboyega cited Saudi Arabia, where legs and even heads of culprits are cut off for serious offences, stressing that it would not be too much to cut off the manhood of a Molester

This Law must not see the light of day!!

Say no to Sharia in the SW!!!

1 Like

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by doncheks: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
Rather than pass a bill that can improve the economy,these retardeens choose to enact laws that have no relevance to modern day struggles.

1 Like

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by ebucha: 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2012
Nairalanders will never cease amaze me. Ok imagine one idddddiot raping ur mother, ; or sister
, Or maybe ur wife or daughter. Considerin d rapid rise in rape case, I support it
CUT THEM PRIK

14 Likes

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by crackhaus: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2012
Alert! Alert!! Alert!!!
Rapist in Nairaland, your days are numbered

mimon79: Ok, my 3 leg will be cut off, so, imma gonna use my tongue and fist! :-
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Orikinla(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2012
[size=18pt]Rapists should be castrated for life. And adulterers should also be castrated. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by GARRIx7(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
This is typical of leaders who are bereft of progressive ideas. What about UK, US, Japan, Brazil, Canada, Germany etc.. How do these countries manage the menace of RA.P£?? Why cite a SHARIA nation??

1 Like

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by OsunIfe: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
greatgod2012: Na wa o, but on a serious note, dont u think they deserve this type of capital punishment, if they can be heartless to d extent of molesting pple, (adult&children alike),i think they should also be molested by law.

Exactly.
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Jazzgreen(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
Abeg, i dnt knw if i shud laugh or weep. Cut of d manhood? Ok, wat if some1 was accused for such offence and couldnt bak up his innocence or due to some factors lik BRIBING OF THE JUDGE.den d man's manhood wud be cut off for no reason. Pls lets find tinz lik 24yrs imprisonment wit HARD labour. Instead of dis. Dis sounds more lik ISLAMIC stuff.its true d molester is at fault but such wickedness is nt dat advisible.using SAUDI ARABIA to giv an instan disqualifies d rule completely cos ISLAM is known for WICKEDNESS in d name of maintainin order. Im nt sayin RAPE is a good tin but proper punisment is more preferable.lik i said- 24yrs IMPRISONMENT WIT HARD LABOUR wud be appropriate.

8 Likes

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by nep2ra(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
I have no problem with the bill as long as a bill to execute corrupt public officials is also passed.

1 Like

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Havilah93(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
If there are no stiffer penalties, the violence will continue.,

1 Like

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Jazzgreen(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
Wat if d woman forced d man into it, den starts screamin.AS A KINDA SET UP. U knw 9ja ladies. De wil take advantage of dis law to carry out all sorts of wickedness.PLS SAY NO TO DIS

4 Likes

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by GARRIx7(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
One major reason Y rapists go scot-free is that most victims refuse to testify against the ra.pist.

There are issues affecting the current difficulty in prosecuting rape cases, and I don't think the its about the penalty. Its about our processes which are currently inefficient ‎​Άnd unreliable..

2 Likes

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by GARRIx7(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
One major reason Y rapists go scot-free is that most victims refuse to testify against the ra.pist.

There are issues affecting the current difficulty in prosecuting ra.pe cases, and I don't think the its about the penalty. Its about our processes which are currently inefficient ‎​Άnd unreliable..

1 Like

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2012
ebucha: Nairalanders will never cease amaze me. Ok imagine one idddddiot raping ur mother, ; or sister
, Or maybe ur wife or daughter. Considerin d rapid rise in rape case, I support it
CUT THEM PRIK
^^^^LMFAOOO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Impostor Jailed For 8 Years (photo) / Girl Pushed Out Of Moving Vehicle In Nasarawa (Photos) / Internet Scammer Impersonates Tanzanian, Remengi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.