Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun (13697 Views)

Rapists Strangle UTME Candidate In Ogun, Dump Corpse Inside Bush (photo) / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) / BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by dannywest: 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2012
I foresee a booming "manhood procurement" industry in the near future... Where are the ritualists?? Let's "pre-order" manhood for you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by BetaThings: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Sharia
You cannot castrate a man for ra.pe in Islam, let alone cut of his JT
Ra.pe is punished by stoning (for a married perpetrator) or lashing (fro a bachelor)
I doubt the authenticity of the news
I believe that ra.pi.st is unspeakably traumatic, but the law is dead on arrival
I doubt if the state executive council will agree to send it to the house
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by slimmoney(m): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2012
Abeg Ho̝̊̅ώ d person go take piss if he wan piss, no be saudi arabia we D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ o

3 Likes

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2012
A r.a.p.i.s.t is a worthless fellow. But cutting off the p.e.n.n.i.s or v.a.g.i.n.a? That seems too weired for me. And what's happening to Osun State. This is the 3rd news I m hearing about that State which is Sharia-like.
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by JustME7(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
what if someone is accused of rape wrongly? The abunna will be cut off. What a masochistic law.
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Leboska(m): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
thats very, very gud if u don't like don't molest
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by 50calibre(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
I think a better punishment should be - administering a permanent testosterone supressing injection to the rapist, problem solved

1 Like

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by vet707(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2012
ebamma 3: what if a girl rapes me,will her toto be also cut off.

Don't think so broda!
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by ebbytonice(m): 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
Why for God's sake are some people relating this to sharia? our women(wives,daughters) must be protected. except u are a rapist too
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Nuzo1(m): 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
The punishment has never been the problem. Even a one year jail term can keep a potential rapist in check. The two major problems is finding the real culprit and enforcement of the law.

Rape cases are usually hard to prove as it most times requires DNA testing machines to prove the validity of the crime. Even in USA where their investigative and judicial process is very effective, wrong judgment has been passed on innocent people. Not to talk of Nigeria.

I think rape cases are on the rise though not reported. However, we should be careful as anybody can wake up and allege rape. Hence Rape cases and laws should be carefully approached with all sentivity and modern technological advances.

1 Like

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Dygeasy(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
See me I don't have any problem with the law/bill or whatever, if dem like make dem cut off d manhood, make dem chop am, nothing do me... Na these nairaland mods dey worry me, I m very very sure thos news will be in the news papers and they would have used the word R!AP!E countless times, but our gods here are always changing it to molestation, abeg now...no be kids dey here jor.. Oga seun do sth about it!
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by BetaThings: 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
Just-ME:
what if someone is accused of rape wrongly? The abunna will be cut off. What a masochistic law.
What is masochism in this? Is the guy enjoying it?
Anyway, we have been accusing people of stealing "manhood" for years and even lynching them without proof.
But of course this law ill require proof
This bill will not pass.
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by BetaThings: 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
slimmoney: Abeg Ho̝̊̅ώ d person go take piss if he wan piss, no be saudi arabia we D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ o
What is the punishment for ra.pe in Saudi Arabia? Find out and then post again
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by FdsunnEX(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
Ok
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Floluv: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Say No to SHARIA!!!!
cool
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Cunninlingus: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
Adesiji77: The Osun State government has sent a bill to the House of Assembly, seeking stiffer penalties for rapists, including the cutting off of the penis.

Mrs. Mofolake Adegboyega, Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Welfare, told newsmen yesterday in Osogbo that the bill recommended among other penalties, the cutting off of the “third leg.’’

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) quoted the commissioner as saying that the “Violence Against Women and Children Bill,’’ was aimed at reducing the cases of rape in the state.

The commissioner, who expressed sadness at the increasing trend, especially, that of minors, said the state government was working out possible solutions.

According to her, one of the ways of curbing the problem is the bill, which has been sent to the House of Assembly.
She said the bill would spell out details of punishment for culprits within the confines of the law.

Adegboyega cited Saudi Arabia, where legs and even heads of culprits are cut off for serious offences, stressing that it would not be too much to cut off the manhood of a rapist.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/40905/2012/11/24/rapists_may_lose_manhood_osun.html
Mohammed was a serial r@pist
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by ayobase(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
shymexx: Stone age mentality... grin undecided

How about chopping off the hands of thieves and cutting off the tongues of liars??

The Nigerian mentality is fvcked - welcome to Nigeria circa 2000BC!! undecided undecided

There won't be punishment without crime.
Let them tame their d..iccks....that will do the magic!
Nothing is THAT barbaric here....I prefer criminals being dragged to pieces instead of just one bullet at the firing squad!
With that, they will reason well before embarking.
Its BARBARIC, but a welcome idea as far as Im concerned!

1 Like

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by pecopeco: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
what.

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Remii(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
k2039: [size=13pt]I guess the governor in that state is a muslim and the said commissioner is a muslim,sounds like someone is trying to impose sharia law[/size]

That is not sharia provision for ra.pe.
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by isholabode: 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by TableLeg(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2012
k2039: [size=13pt]I guess the governor in that state is a muslim and the said commissioner is a muslim,sounds like someone is trying to impose sharia law[/size]
Dunce ....
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2012
GARRI (x7):
One major reason Y rapists go scot-free is that most victims refuse to testify against the ra.pist.

There are issues affecting the current difficulty in prosecuting ra.pe cases, and I don't think the its about the penalty. Its about our processes which are currently inefficient ‎​Άnd unreliable..

Exactly! I personally think seven years without parole and with psychological help is enough.

And in extreme cases castration, and even a death sentence is justifiable.

But the problem is the nigerian justice system. We all know how innocent people are imprisoned daily while the guilty ones are free to go with some bribe.

So innocent men will suffer such degrading and inhumane punishment for nothing?

Pls it's too much of a risk. And nigeria is not ready for such right now.
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by alaoeri: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
GARRI (x7):
This is typical of leaders who are bereft of progressive ideas. What about UK, US, Japan, Brazil, Canada, Germany etc.. How do these countries manage the menace of RA.P£?? Why cite a SHARIA nation??
Don't support the law but what 'll u say about china executing corrupt political holders.
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by ceejay80s(m): 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
All those that are not in support of the law are RAPISTS. tell me, why must u rape? U no get 500naira for ashewo?
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by samsy5460(m): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
greatgod2012: Na wa o, but on a serious note, dont u think they deserve this type of capital punishment, if they can be heartless to d extent of molesting pple, (adult&children alike),i think they should also be molested by law.

Don't know if you are aware tho, I think there's one very important thinng that we are not considering here, that is, that this set of people are most likely not ok mentally, just like the socall lawmakers who would even consider passing up such bills into law, & therefore need help rather than mete out such barbaric justice on them.

1 Like

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by slam7000(m): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
1forall: When such a barbaric law is proposed by govt itself, isn't that giving credibility to a rating like - Nigeria is the world's worst country to be born in 2013?

If you ra.pe a woman,i think you deserve what the law throws at you no matter how harsh.
I dont support slicing the shlong,maybe castrating them will do.
Ra.ping is EVIL.
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by liyalla(m): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
enough lesbians,dat way, they should also send a back up bill to alow such people marry their selfs.ooo
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by omowolewa: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
Am watching Ogboni Aregbesola with kin interest. Though, radical but I can't keep my eyes close with him in government.

Okiki_Oluwa: A r.a.p.i.s.t is a worthless fellow. But cutting off the p.e.n.n.i.s or v.a.g.i.n.a? That seems too weired for me. And what's happening to Osun State. This is the 3rd news I m hearing about that State which is Sharia-like.
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Dextra(f): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
chreld_b: While she is at it the commisioner should also move for the adoption of Sharia law. And she should not forget to compel females to wear regalia totally covering themselves up from head to toe to avoid unnecessary seduction and rape. What is good for the Goose is also good for the Gander.
You must be an islamic rapist! it's so obvious!
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by samsy5460(m): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2012
greatgod2012: Na wa o, but on a serious note, dont u think they deserve this type of capital punishment, if they can be heartless to d extent of molesting pple, (adult&children alike),i think they should also be molested by law.
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
IYA NGBALI: What happens if the rapist is a lady or old mama?
Bros super glue never finish for market na.
No mind the senseless commissioner when propose this kind barbaric bill.
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
The cutting off his joystick will not stop a rapist from raping another it will just simply means he himself can't bus a nut. The act of rape that the rapist enjoy is the power and control and the sure fear he places on his victims. He will then be forced to use objects, in the place of his joystick. Which will make the victims suffer more in the long run.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Land Dispute: Man Beheaded In Reprisal Attack / EFCC Impostor Jailed For 8 Years (photo) / Girl Pushed Out Of Moving Vehicle In Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.