Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun (13710 Views)

Rapists Strangle UTME Candidate In Ogun, Dump Corpse Inside Bush (photo) / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) / BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: How You May Lose Of All The Money In Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by IceDude(m): 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
[quote author=Jazzgreen]Wat if d woman forced d man into it, den starts screamin.AS A KINDA SET UP. U knw 9ja ladies. De wil take advantage of dis law to carry out all sorts of wickedness.PLS SAY NO TO DIS [/quote I totally agree with u. I dont trust 9ja ladies if anyone dey plan u b4 nai be say u die well

1 Like

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by dasparrow: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
@Post

What are they waiting for? They should go ahead and not only pass the bill but see to it that it is well implemented. While they are at it, p.edop/hiles whom I equally despise with a passion should also have their d!cks cut off as well. Nigeria is crawling with perverts and sex offenders so stiffer penalties are a welcome development!

1 Like

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by solomon111(m): 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
How dumb can someone be to propose this kind of law?
How will it help in curbing the menance of rape?
Some of these state govts are very daft,and even those being governed are stark moronns.
Smh.
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
Sounds like a sure way of stopping a ra-pist in his tracks.

There'll be quite a few job opportunities going. I wonder what the job titles would be - "Penile Delete Artist"?
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by solomon111(m): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

What are they waiting for? They should go ahead and not only pass the bill but see to it that it is well implemented. While they are at it, p.edop/hiles whom I equally despise with a passion should also have their d!cks cut off as well. Nigeria is crawling with perverts and sex offenders so stiffer penalties are a welcome development!
And tommorrow,you will be one of those complaining about the loss of value of human life in Nigeria.
You will also say Nigeria is a hell-hole and a lawless country,when compared to your darling america.
Does cutting of rapists diccks take place in America?

1 Like

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by floriana(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
So in the archaic dictionary of Nairaland, the preferred name for the male organ is 'manhood'. Why not yoghurt gun or custard launcher?
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
mslecia: The cutting off his joystick will not stop a rapist from raping another it will just simply means he himself can't bus a nut. The act of rape that the rapist enjoy is the power and control and the sure fear he places on his victims. He will then be forced to use objects, in the place of his joystick. Which will make the victims suffer more in the long run.

True talk. .R.a.p.€. goes way deeper than the conservative intercourse we know. Its much more psychological.

A person, especially a psycho one can get .o.r.g.a.$.m. from anything in connection with his fantasies.
He might still be able to get it from inserting objects, even sharp ones, watching a human, especially a woman or a child suffer, cause someone great pain and having some illusion of power over someone else.

Open ur eyes pple, humans in this world are crazy. Not everyone thinks like u.

What rapists need is psychological help, the chemical for reducing tetosterone, and when all has failed, a death sentence.
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by yyb14: 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
Yes cut the bastards dicks

1 Like

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Gracious10: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
Jazzgreen: Wat if d woman forced d man into it, den starts screamin.AS A KINDA SET UP. U knw 9ja ladies. De wil take advantage of dis law to carry out all sorts of wickedness.PLS SAY NO TO DIS

Hmmm, looks like you have been in this kinda dilemma before, kindly explain.
I don't understand how you'll prefer jail time to castration.
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by chreldb(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
Dextra:
You must be an islamic rapist! it's so obvious!

And you must be Block head it's so obvious. So because I find a proposed law ridiculous and devoid of sense and highlight that with a sarcastic comment that makes me an Islamic r.apist. You are very stewpid!. And for the records I'm not a muslim neither have I ever had non consensual sex with any female cool. Think before you comment you colossal DUMBASS!!! angry
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Tunjman(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
Draconian!

If such harsh punishments are meted out to criminals, then the human race will soon go into extinction.

Psychological problems are the main causes of crime and that is why we have the rehab centers and prisons (not Nigerian type of prison where criminals become more notorious after serving their jail terms.

In Sigmund Freud's Psychoanalytic theory, the mind can be divided into two main parts; the conscious and the unconscious. The conscious mind is the aspect of man's mental processing that he can think and talk about rationally while the unconscious mind is a reservoir of feelings, thoughts, urges, and memories that are outside of our conscious awareness. Most of the contents of the unconscious are unacceptable or unpleasant, such as feelings of pain, anxiety, or conflict. According to Freud, the unconscious continues to influence our behavior and experience, even though we are unaware of these underlying influences.

Freud further posited that human personality is composed of three elements and these three elements known as the id,ego and superego work together to create complex human behaviours.

The Id
The id is the only component of personality that is present from birth. This aspect of personality is entirely unconscious and includes of the instinctive and primitive behaviors. According to Freud, the id is the source of all psychic energy, making it the primary component of personality. The id is driven by the pleasure principle, which strives for immediate gratification of all desires, wants, and needs. If these needs are not satisfied immediately, the result is a state anxiety or tension. For example, an increase in hunger or thirst should produce an immediate attempt to eat or drink. The id is very important early in life, because it ensures that an infant's needs are met. If the infant is hungry or uncomfortable, he or she will cry until the demands of the id are met.

However, immediately satisfying these needs is not always realistic or even possible. If we were ruled entirely by the pleasure principle, we might find ourselves grabbing things we want out of other people's hands to satisfy our own cravings. This sort of behavior would be both disruptive and socially unacceptable. According to Freud, the id tries to resolve the tension created by the pleasure principle through the primary process, which involves forming a mental image of the desired object as a way of satisfying the need.

The Ego
The ego is the component of personality that is responsible for dealing with reality. According to Freud, the ego develops from the id and ensures that the impulses of the id can be expressed in a manner acceptable in the real world. The ego functions in both the conscious, preconscious, and unconscious mind.

The ego operates based on the reality principle, which strives to satisfy the id's desires in realistic and socially appropriate ways. The reality principle weighs the costs and benefits of an action before deciding to act upon or abandon impulses. In many cases, the id's impulses can be satisfied through a process of delayed gratification--the ego will eventually allow the behavior, but only in the appropriate time and place.

The ego also discharges tension created by unmet impulses through the secondary process, in which the ego tries to find an object in the real world that matches the mental image created by the id's primary process.

The Superego
The last component of personality to develop is the superego. The superego is the aspect of personality that holds all of our internalized moral standards and ideals that we acquire from both parents and society--our sense of right and wrong. The superego provides guidelines for making judgments. According to Freud, the superego begins to emerge at around age five.

There are two parts of the superego:
1.The ego ideal: includes the rules and standards for good behaviors. These behaviors include those which are approved of by parental and other authority figures. Obeying these rules leads to feelings of pride, value and accomplishment.

2.The conscience: includes information about things that are viewed as bad by parents and society. These behaviors are often forbidden and lead to bad consequences, punishments or feelings of guilt and remorse.The superego acts to perfect and civilize our behavior. It works to suppress all unacceptable urges of the id and struggles to make the ego act upon idealistic standards rather that upon realistic principles. The superego is present in the conscious, preconscious and unconscious.

The Interaction of the Id, Ego and Superego
With so many competing forces, it is easy to see how conflict might arise between the id, ego and superego. Freud used the term ego strength to refer to the ego's ability to function despite these dueling forces. A person with good ego strength is able to effectively manage these pressures, while those with too much or too little ego strength can become too unyielding or too disrupting.

Instead of the government enacting law that will reduce over population through crimes,the government should focus more on establishing more rehabilitation centres and upgrading our prisons.Perfect societies are not societies without crime but societies with good crime management.

reference:About.com Psychology

2 Likes

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by kunlekunle: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
what of those that violate the economy
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by twentyk(m): 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
o boy,make dey cut dat rubbish wey dey spoil things.

1 Like

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by DrMuzungu(m): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2012
Sharia? Okay. Marrying (and probably having sex with afterwards) a 12 years old girl is considered a statutory rape in most civilised places on the planet. Will an ex-governor have his "stuff" chopped off for that too? I hope so.
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Mesckyoloye: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2012
Say yes to SHARIA!!!!
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by browncool(m): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
Ripping off the masses of their rights is worse than rapping a woman or a minor. They should first make such laws is to be used for corrupt govt. The govt. shouldn't make laws that suites them, however, rapping is bad.[b][/b]
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Gracious10: 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2012
I think we should start by identifying those who have engaged in this act and the ones who are officially involved the act.
Everyone should speak for themselves! If you have ever rap.ed someone, kindly identify by typing a dot(.) Showing how many people you have molested. Until you identify a problem, you can never solve it. Am sure there are lots of them on NL. grin cool just be honest.
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by maasoap(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2012
GARRI (x7):
This is typical of leaders who are bereft of progressive ideas. What about UK, US, Japan, Brazil, Canada, Germany etc.. How do these countries manage the menace of RA.P£?? Why cite a SHARIA nation??
We have heard you, just go and regurigitate around the corner over there.
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by maasoap(m): 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
GARRI (x7):
One major reason Y rapists go scot-free is that most victims refuse to testify against the ra.pist.

There are issues affecting the current difficulty in prosecuting rape cases, and I don't think the its about the penalty. Its about our processes which are currently inefficient ​Άnd unreliable..
You're liar. You have never seen how victims of rap'e are usually frustrated at the police station as well as lack of interest on the part of police to help bring the victims get the justice. Police would only collect "bail" money and release the offender.
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
[size=32]PLEASE PASS THE BILL!!!!!!!!!!! LET THEM CASTRATE THE CUPRIT SO HE WONT TROUBLE ANYONE AYMORE AND GETS THE SHAME HE DESERVES![/size]

its not like the Saudi sharia law i canassure you all. the man will just lose his balls, not his hands or legs. he can still be productive to society but he we lose his manhood and dignity forever.

1 Like

Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Sijo01(f): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2012
Its a point in the right direction!...... Hope they include the slicing off of the kpekus of a female rapists.
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Gracious10: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
Sijo01: Its a point in the right direction!...... Hope they include the slicing off of the kpekus of a female rapists.

Female rapists? How does that work?
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by suedoh2006(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
If you include Adultery to this list, men na him be say all men go go prikless be that ooooooo.
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by larrymoore(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
If a lady is d molester, the should cut of her 'unmentionable' frankly, guys, u are being double standard, what if ur sister or wife or mother was molested n d fool was brought to u, would u clap 4 him?
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by chreldb(m): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
larrymoore: If a lady is d molester, the should cut of her 'unmentionable' frankly, guys, u are being double standard, what if ur sister or wife or mother was molested n d fool was brought to u, would u clap 4 him?

I don't think anybody in their right thinking senses would not support a molester getting punished for such a henious crime. But castration is too barbaric and uncivilised a punishment. What's wrong with prison time even if its for life. Imagine cutting of the hand of a thief for stealing or cutting of the tongue of a person for lying under oath. In modern day society there are civilised ways to handle criminals. Please oo I hope you are smart enough to get my point! dont conclude that I am a thief or liar or R.apist because of my opinion or else we go start to de fight for here. I take God beg you!
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by goodson(m): 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
What if na woman rape the man...what will they cut off?
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by BasseyJ(m): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
goodson: What if na woman rape the man...what will they cut off?
they'll still cut the man's penis, they wont believe a woman can rape a man
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by controlseven: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
LMAO @ cutting a 3rd leg. Its better their Anacondas are rendered non-functional through injections just like in China. But what happens to women who ra.pe men? Their "v-jay" should be cemented i guess!
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by abohrandy: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
Adesiji77:

Adegboyega cited Saudi Arabia, where legs and even heads of culprits are cut off for serious offences, stressing that it would not be too much to cut off the manhood of a rapist.

so what will happen to the women dat molest small boys too? abi na coz she no get d!ck.
funny enuff shez a christian oh. but it seems like shez ready to change to islam!!! make she go change nationality to saudi arabian nau!!!
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by GARRIx7(m): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
maasoap: You're liar. You have never seen how victims of rap'e are usually frustrated at the police station as well as lack of interest on the part of police to help bring the victims get the justice. Police would only collect "bail" money and release the offender.
I don't enjoy conversing with d|ck-heads.. Read my post again and note where I mentioned the inefficiencies in our system....
GARRI (x7):
One major reason Y rapists go scot-free is that most victims refuse to testify against the ra.pist.

There are issues affecting the current difficulty in prosecuting molestation cases, and I don't think the its about the penalty. Its about our processes which are currently inefficient Άnd unreliable..
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
chreld_b:

I don't think anybody in their right thinking senses would not support a molester getting punished for such a henious crime. But castration is too barbaric and uncivilised a punishment. What's wrong with prison time even if its for life. Imagine cutting of the hand of a thief for stealing or cutting of the tongue of a person for lying under oath. In modern day society there are civilised ways to handle criminals. Please oo I hope you are smart enough to get my point! dont conclude that I am a thief or liar or R.apist because of my opinion or else we go start to de fight for here. I take God beg you!

who are you to decide what is modern or not. you are just playing follow-follow to what the west does. by castrating a rapist , e is not being disabled to the point of unproductivity. it is just to curb any such crimes in the future and prevent the fellow from repeating it again and to make society safe for our girl children to move around unmolested. angry
Re: Rapists May Lose Manhood In Osun by Zodiac61(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
Cut off their manhood, give them hormone therapy and ---- you have freshly minted women.
Sex change operations courtesy of the state.
What a mor.on undecided undecided undecided undecided
These are kind of people we elect to govern us.
We are in serious trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels / Ifeanyi Adeleke, Davido’s Son Drowned And Dead (photos) / Video Of Nigerian Lady Stripped And Beaten To Coma In Ghana For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.