Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Why Are Women Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Like This (1977 Views)

Things Different Nigerian Women Like / Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Like This by majour(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
why do ladies fall easily for the bad guys, and after all the parade they come back
heartbroken, but in all this there wud forever be a guy that wud do anytin for dem,
someone who loves em truelly bt they wud neva be with this one,
seems they enjoy the bad guys and the heartbreaks more than care and true love, bt HEY
what do i know?
Am just a guy that cares too much

#women# smh
Re: Why Are Women Like This by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
Another "bad" and "nice" guy topic ...

Why is it always "bad" versus "nice"? No nice combination existent in the whole, wide, world? undecided
Re: Why Are Women Like This by RudySmith(m): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
OP
what u wrote is mostly what da jilted guys would say. If what u wrote was true then all babes dating nice guys would be happy with them, but we know that this ain't true. Both bad and nice guy break hearts, the difference is that the heartbreak from the bad guy is predictable, the heartbreak from nice guy isn't and hurts even more. So what's better here?
Re: Why Are Women Like This by dopeJemi: 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
1 word.

DULL

85% of GirLs r dulL

If dey were smart, dey wud know dat d whole male population z not responsible 4 dier heart-breaks

Now dis z wah dey say

"AlL boys r d same" why? "My bf broke my heart" tell me dats not dull and dumb

Wen dey finally meet d good guy, dey'll toss him around n say hez just a friend n dey'll go n fall 4 d bad guy n den dey'll av d nerve 2 come back n say all guyz r d same

Pathetic
Re: Why Are Women Like This by Mynd44: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
Erm.... DopeJemi(hope I spelt it right) where did you get that statistic from? How many women have you met that made you come with that percentage?
Re: Why Are Women Like This by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
Who would want to date a mumu?
I myself wouldn't want to date a mumu girl.
I would like a girl that can challenge me intellectually and inspire me to greater heights.
She would be nice, but when neccessary, she would also be able to kick my ass (figuratively speaking) so I do better with my precious gift of life.

Sometimes a blade needs cloth to be wrapped, and sometimes it needs Iron to be sharp.
If all it gets is cloth, that blade go dull.
Re: Why Are Women Like This by majour(m): 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
GUYS........
Its sad, very sad, my reason for this post is cus of my very lovely EX, I loved her bt we cudnt go on cus she fell inlove with this yahoo guy, funny part of it all is that the guy treats her like trash, he beats her day in day out and wud tell all his friends hw he slept with her and hw she cries and screams
as an ex i felt bad for her cus HEY, we once had sometin. I talked to her today to knw why she still stays in this hell of a relationship and she gave me one answer, one that got me wondering, she said

#I DONT KNOW#
Re: Why Are Women Like This by mikuz(m): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
dopeJemi: 1 word.

DULL

85% of GirLs r dulL

If dey were smart, dey wud know dat d whole male population z not responsible 4 dier heart-breaks

Now dis z wah dey say

"AlL boys r d same" why? "My bf broke my heart" tell me dats not dull and dumb

Wen dey finally meet d good guy, dey'll toss him around n say hez just a friend n dey'll go n fall 4 d bad guy n den dey'll av d nerve 2 come back n say all guyz r d same

Pathetic

You're absolutely correct. Most naija girls are so dull. Their dumbness make me cringe.
Re: Why Are Women Like This by vivianc(f): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
I'm really sick of guys ranting about Nigerian girls! You guys should just man up and sulk it up!!! Shit happens in life!
Do you have any idea of what rubbish we get to deal with everyday? From men? Yet we don't pout and whine like ......( I forgot what I wanna say). We simply cry, wash our faces, put on our make ups and move on!

@ op, your girlfriend left you for a badder guy? Sorry, shi...t happens! Just move on already! Haba!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This by mikuz(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2012
vivian chinaza: I'm really sick of guys ranting about Nigerian girls! You guys should just man up and sulk it up!!! Shit happens in life!
Do you have any idea of what rubbish we get to deal with everyday? From men? Yet we don't pout and whine like ......( I forgot what I wanna say). We simply cry, wash our faces, put on our make ups and move on!

@ op, your girlfriend left you for a badder guy? Sorry, shi...t happens! Just move on already! Haba!

. . . and it will always be a reoccuring decimal . . .
Re: Why Are Women Like This by majour(m): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
mikuz:

. . . and it will always be a reoccuring decimal . . .
EXACTLY......
Miss vivian this is our reason for crying and posting, so u ladies wud learn to be better at ur choices, stop being DULL, IT KILLSSSSSSS....

#lights up a cigarette#
Re: Why Are Women Like This by vivianc(f): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
majour: EXACTLY......
Miss vivian this is our reason for crying and posting, so u ladies wud learn to be better at ur choices, stop being DULL, IT KILLSSSSSSS....

#lights up a cigarette#

I'm sure u are very "smart" yet you got burnt and you come here pouting and whinning! That's life for buddy.....we don't know it all. So grow up and be a man!

No lady can stand a man that whines!
Re: Why Are Women Like This by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
vivian chinaza: I'm really sick of guys ranting about Nigerian girls! You guys should just man up and sulk it up!!! Shit happens in life!

lmaoooo @ girlfrnd dumping him for a badder guy

but, come to think of it @op, please what is your definition of a bad and a good guy, cos, as long as i know a bad guy can also fall in love and a good guy as you may claim can also break a lady's heart. so, wat is your opinion on who is good and who is bad. All men deserves a girl and love. Its a matter of that bad guy getting his true luv. poo happens. any person can jilt his partner anytime whether good or bad guy.......... lolzzzzzzz
Re: Why Are Women Like This by dopeJemi: 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44: Erm.... DopeJemi(hope I spelt it right) where did you get that statistic from? How many women have you met that made you come with that percentage?

Ooh! Lots of girLs papi

As Long as dey kip on saying "alL guyz r d same, i'lL never love again" dey'lL remain DULL
Re: Why Are Women Like This by mikuz(m): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
vivian chinaza:

I'm sure u are very "smart" yet you got burnt and you come here pouting and whinning! That's life for buddy.....we don't know it all. So grow up and be a man!

You now sounding like a culprit. He says it's better you girls make the best choices when going into relationships; how does that pass as whinning?
Re: Why Are Women Like This by Mynd44: 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
dopeJemi:

Ooh! Lots of girLs papi

As Long as dey kip on saying "alL guyz r d same, i'lL never love again" dey'lL remain DULL
Actually, I did not need your reply, I just need to see something and you showed me.

OMG
Re: Why Are Women Like This by majour(m): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
vivian chinaza:

lolsss @WHINING
Miss, am nt whiniing, far from it, am concerned, concerned for a huuman being and how she choose to use her brains and treats her choices, its sad, looking at her today, seeing her go tru all that pains and sorrow all for what? I so pray she gets snaped to reality soon cus after all d endurance the GUY wud clean his d.i.c.k. And move on, she wud be left with ntin bt wait sowi YES she wud be left with sometin a bruised face and a broken spirit.

GOODLUCK TO U AND HER
Re: Why Are Women Like This by vivianc(f): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
majour: lolsss @WHINING
Miss, am nt whiniing, far from it, am concerned, concerned for a huuman being and how she choose to use her brains and treats her choices, its sad, looking at her today, seeing her go tru all that pains and sorrow all for what? I so pray she gets snaped to reality soon cus after all d endurance the GUY wud clean his d.i.c.k. And move on, she wud be left with ntin bt wait sowi YES she wud be left with sometin a bruised face and a broken spirit.

GOODLUCK TO U AND HER

Move on buddy, stop wasting all the self pity on urself!
Re: Why Are Women Like This by dopeJemi: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
Actually, I did not need your reply, I just need to see something and you showed me.

OMG

which is?
Re: Why Are Women Like This by majour(m): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2012
mikuz:

You now sounding like a culprit. He says it's better you girls make the best choices when going into relationships; how does that pass as whinning?
i wonder ooooo
Re: Why Are Women Like This by Mynd44: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
dopeJemi:

which is?
This is not about you jorh.
Re: Why Are Women Like This by dopeJemi: 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
This is not about you jorh.

Ehn! I stilL wanna know smiley
Re: Why Are Women Like This by majour(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Move on buddy, stop wasting all the self pity on urself!
self pity?
Lolsss, u dont find a guy getting emotional abt a breakup gal, u find that most of that comes from u ladies, YES am pitiful, for her unfortunate condition, and i want oda ladies to learn and nt make the same mistake, that is the point of all this
Re: Why Are Women Like This by vivianc(f): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2012
mikuz:

grin I'm not! I can't just stand people who wear their problems on their faces.

We all fall for the wrong people sometimes but its not enough reason to pout and whine. I'm very sure that while he was chasing the said lady, one other girl somewhere was dying for him. Life is just a crazy circle you know.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This by Mynd44: 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2012
dopeJemi:

Ehn! I stilL wanna know smiley

okay fine. Go figure it yourself.

Ps. You are derailing
Re: Why Are Women Like This by vivianc(f): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2012
majour: self pity?
Lolsss, u dont find a guy getting emotional abt a breakup gal, u find that most of that comes from u ladies, YES am pitiful, for her unfortunate condition, and i want oda ladies to learn and nt make the same mistake, that is the point of all this

Trust me, some lady somewhere feels sorry for you too. grin yea as if she asked you to...... Move on joor.
Re: Why Are Women Like This by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2012
majour: self pity?

People have to make mistakes to learn. You can't save anyone from making mistakes. I know you have nice intentions but people will ALWAYS MAKE MISTAKES, especially when it comes to love and relationships. When it comes to "love" people sometimes stop acting reasonable. That's the way love goes for soe people. That's life. That's ok.
Re: Why Are Women Like This by dopeJemi: 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44:

okay fine. Go figure it yourself.

Ps. You are derailing

Hmmm! Av gotta check d meaning of dat word

"DeraiLing"

Gimme a sec
Re: Why Are Women Like This by majour(m): 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Trust me, some lady somewhere feels sorry for you too. grin yea as if she asked you to...... Move on joor.
u knw actually she did ask me to............
Lolsss
bt still pls and pls watch ur choices, there are guys out there not worthy of ur tears ok, i feel sad wen i see ladies cry cus of a guy, maybe thats just me....

#STAY SAFE#
Re: Why Are Women Like This by majour(m): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2012
carefreewannabe:

People have to make mistakes to learn. You can't save anyone from making mistakes. I know you have nice intentions but people will ALWAYS MAKE MISTAKES, especially when it comes to love and relationships. When it comes to "love" people sometimes stop acting reasonable. That's the way love goes for soe people. That's life. That's ok.
YEAH ur right swity, u r so right *kudos*
but what wud u call someone who chooses to make the same mistake over and over again
Re: Why Are Women Like This by vivianc(f): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2012
majour: u knw actually she did ask me to............
Lolsss
bt still pls and pls watch ur choices, there are guys out there not worthy of ur tears ok, i feel sad wen i see ladies cry cus of a guy, maybe thats just me....

#STAY SAFE#

Buddy advice yourself first, cos you need it more. We are all cry for different reasons.....now that's ok, but wearing your problems on your face? That's childish!

Next time you got dump? Nurture your broken heart and move on believing that something better is out there for you! Don't come in here to paint women black in order to make yourself feel better! If you believe so much in yourself, why bring others down?
Re: Why Are Women Like This by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2012
No need to throw punches.If you really want to know then I will tell you.Girls and I know,Boys want to experience some excitement every now and then in relationships .We need to get out and live some adventurous experiences that will remove the word dull from our lives.Only problem is such experiences don't last just like a cheating husband wears off his delightful mistress to go back to wifey or some other new experience.So a girl might want to be with a bad boy cos he runs her blood so hot!Get over it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When U Are Ready For a committed relationship / My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. / True Or False: a ladies 10 Definitions Of Great Sex witout orgasm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.