Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? (21473 Views)

Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / Why Ladies Prefer Less Attractive Men! / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by maritalman(m): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2009
Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men?

We all know that attractive women can scare off guys. You know, the whole rejection thing and all.

But are women like that with men they think are really cute? Do they think, "I can't talk to him. He'd never want me"?

please let open up

consult [email]maritalman@gmail.com[/email] for marital problems

http://www.marriagesteps..com/
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2009
Nope. . .Infact an attractive guy is more appealing. . . wink
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by slimfine(f): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2009
maritalman:

I think is a matter of confidence. A woman who lacks that will many times be intimidated by an ugly and a fine brotha
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by SeanT21(f): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2009
slimfine:

I think is a matter of confidence. A woman who lacks that will many times be intimidated by an ugly and a fine brotha

Yea, it has alot to do with confidence.
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by remoranger(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2009
yup. they always seem to runaway from me grin
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2009
who are u?
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2009
as for me, the more attractive the better for me.
[s]so when we go out, we'd be the cynosure of all eyes[/s]
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by iice(f): 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2009
maritalman:

We all know that attractive women can scare off guys. You know, the whole rejection thing and all.

But are women like that with men they think are really cute? Do they think, "I can't talk to him. He'd never want me"?

please let open up

Nope. . .i usually think, 'is there something behind that cute face?' grin
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by swing4real(m): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2009
Well my answer is SI OUI JA and Yes. The truth is alot of women are just shallow and not confident when it comes to their looks so they are easily intimidated by attractive men.Why you do think plastic surgeons are doing so well ? I don´t understand why look is much important to our generation than personality.I understand for you to get involve with some one there is bound to be a physical attraction but the rate it is going is killing me

Personally I have suffered alot because of looks. Alot of chicks run away from me even without trying to know my personality all in the name of OH BOY! YOU LOOK LIKE A PLAY BOY or THERE IS NO WAY U CAN EVER STAY WITH ONE GIRL or AS MUCH AS I LIKE YOU I AM NOT GOING DATE YOU BECAUSE I AM NOT READY FOR COMPETITION lol
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by stkris(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2009
all these chairmen wey dey form fine boy here. lipsrsealed

@topic
answer: YES . by the same capacity guyz get intimidated by really attractive girls.
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2009
Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men?-----------> Nope, there's no reason to be. Situations may intimidate me but generally human beings don't. Good lukin or butt a** ugly he's still a guy and in search of the same thing at the end of the day.
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by ladykool(f): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2009
a woman with confidence and good self esteem wont be intimated by attractive men
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by walakolobo: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2009
All women gets intimidated by attractive men, whoever says that is untrue is a lier, just like it is, all men gets intimidated by attractive women. Thats why when a woman sees an attractive man, she squezes her face, looks away, and try hard to look at the guys face from afar, and when their eyes comes together, she looks away shyly and all that beefing scope. Women tend to do that so as to feel big and unconcerned about the guy's looks whereas they are and they are like, hmm, only if he knows i am already wet just by looking at his sexy lips.

There are so many times this has happened to me, she looks away squezing her face but later on looks assuringly from afar with a little smile, and i am like whats all the initial scope about. Women has this attitude like they shouldnt feel low to any man bu inside they are burin for him to talk to them.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by puskin: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2009
U r familiar wìth d game play 2well.
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by na2day2(m): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2009
maritalman:

please let open up

yes they are, alot of them are seriously intimated by urs truly cool cool cool cool
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by sley4life(m): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2009
just a small section blv in attractiveness. The koko is the pepper
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by Shentz(f): 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2009
I think the way the guy carries himself can be quite imtidating especially if he's full of himself
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by na2day2(m): 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2009
*Shentz*:

I think the way the guy carries himself can be quite imtidating especially if he's full of himself

case in point grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by NegroNtns(m): 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2009
It has a lot to do with physical approach. A man must approach in a way that lowers her defense. You cannot compare approach on cyber on one hand where we are just words of expression to one another with a physical approach on the other when the totality of the personality is under review.

If a man knows what strength work for him, then that strength is exactly what the woman senses and will try to block. . . so he should learn ways to out-maneuver and out-smart her defenses in a way that it does not raise flag for her.
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by mamagee3(f): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2009
Are you attractive? grin
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by na2day2(m): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

It has a lot to do with physical approach. A man must approach in a way that lowers her defense. You cannot compare approach on cyber on one hand where we are just words of expression to one another with a physical approach on the other when the totality of the personality is under review.

If a man knows what strength work for him, then that strength is exactly what the woman senses and will try to block. . . so he should learn ways to out-maneuver and out-smart her defenses in a way that it does not raise flag for her.

is it star-wars? grin grin grin
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2009
everybody come dey claim attractive?

@ topic

men being intimidated by fine women doesnt mean women are always intimidated by attractive men.

sorry, it doesnt work that way.
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by na2day2(m): 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2009
tpia.:

everybody come dey claim attractive?

my mama say i fine, why shld i doubt her,she is the only woman that constantly tells me the truth grin grin grin
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2009
Intimated what? cheesy

Well I can speak for myself and say I'm not scared of them. They're usually the funniest ones to talk to.

Most of them have confidence so they talk easily. They're sociable and some tends to flirt too much.

Cute and brilliant, gosh, what's to be scared of?

1 Like

Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 11, 2009
na2day?:

my mama say i fine, why shld i doubt her,she is the only woman that constantly tells me the truth grin grin grin

cant argue there.

Ya girl no go see fineness if you no dey romantic.

But to mama, such things dont matter since that one no be priority wink
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2009
FL Gators:

Intimated what? cheesy

Well I can speak for myself and say I'm not scared of them. They're usually the funniest ones to talk to.

Most of them have confidence so they talk easily. They're sociable and some tends to flirt too much.

Cute and brilliant, gosh, what's to be scared of?

thank you.

The only ones I'd avoid are if they're too full of themselves or are constantly powdering their face or something in the name of fineness.

Doesnt mean one is intimidated however.
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by cvibe: 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2009
@ Poster,

Don't know if  women are intimidated but everytime a woman sees me as attractive,  i know where we always end up.  wink
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by Nwaka77: 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2009
@OP

Intimidated? Puhleze!! Is he a god? I happened to be married to one. No biggie. And he came chasing me and all. A woman with a healthy dose of self esteem and/or good looks should not be intimidated by an attractive man. Abeg, leave matter. What planet do you reside in poster? Is that how it is in Naija?
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by iice(f): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2009
tpia.:

thank you.

The only ones I'd avoid are if they're too full of themselves or are constantly powdering their face or something in the name of fineness.

Doesnt mean one is intimidated however.

Those ones na die grin grin
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2009
Men use poweders too? shocked shocked grin
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by ban1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2009
na shakara. She wan do
Re: Are Women Intimidated By Attractive Men? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2009
FL Gators:

Men use poweders too? shocked shocked grin

iice:

Those ones na die grin grin

just kidding grin tongue

I mean someone who constantly harps on his so-called fineness as if fine people don finish for town grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can Lime Orange Terminate Pregnancy? / Why Some Toto Dey Carry Meat And Some Toto Dey Get Little Or No Meat ?? / Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.