Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies (9150 Views)

Maiduguri Residents Line Up To Identify Corpses After Boko Haram Attack (Photo) / Photo: See How Maiduguri Residents Protested Buhari's 100 Days In Office / Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Caseless: 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
salafiyy: DON'T MIND'EM, TELL THEM TO DIFFERENCIATE BETWEEN JESUS (THE SON OF MARY) AND OD? THEY CAN...THEY ARE PURE UNBELIVERS
they knw nothing about their so called religion, not to tlk of knwing that of others...losers!
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by GentleNaaz(m): 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
Tinnasmile: Am a student of unimaid,as @ †ђξ time am typing dis msg,there is no news of anybody missing cos I also live @ mari where they claim student where killed.
now u don type fnsh, d 20 don mis abi
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Pakavy(m): 11:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
Tinnasmile: Am a student of unimaid,as @ †ђξ time am typing dis msg,there is no news of anybody missing cos I also live @ mari where they claim student where killed.
sister u got nerves of steel.
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Anvaller: 12:13am On Nov 25, 2012
Mekanze: Islam is evil, and the same time problem of this world. Look at middle east egpt, all over Muslim nations problem.

Unfortunate... u do not realize that the problem in Egypt is even hailed across the world. The youth of the country are standing up against oppression, ABSOLUTE STAND OFF!!! against dictatorship, freedom of movement and speech. They are giving Morsi a good fight for democracy just for arrogating to himself undesirable immunities in his recent decree. The same young folks chased Mubarak out. They are saying no more corrupt leadership. Something someone like you should learn from and stop celebrating your corrupt leaders. At the end of the day, ur own judgement from that development is "Islam is Evil" I shake my head vigorously for u.

3 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by getukudo(m): 12:37am On Nov 25, 2012
To all of una wey dey talk say mek other religion renounce their religion come Christianity because its the light. How are you different from those you are calling them to change from Islam? Una just dey like blab anyhow...i wonder who ever told you christianity is the true religion. undecided
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by tpia1: 12:55am On Nov 25, 2012
well, be forewarned.
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by redsun(m): 12:57am On Nov 25, 2012
Nigeria tend to evolve backward.Maidugri was more or less an urban city thriving with humans years back,but now it is full of headles jackals.

I used to have some liberalized well to do aunties that used to live there in dem days,hurstling the alhajis big time and making the best of it.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Vincent41(m): 1:14am On Nov 25, 2012
salafiyy: THOSE WHO HAVE SPOKEN ILL ABOUT ISLAM SHOULD SEEK FOR REPENTANCE NOW!!! BEFORE EVIL BEFALL THEM

islam is not a religion but an organization were 1 is deceived of killing in other to ve 70 virgin at heaven..........hate una wit de last drop of my life
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by redsun(m): 1:27am On Nov 25, 2012
Every organized religion is demonic.They are designed to pepertually hpnotized the weaklings.The downtroddens.
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Ezeufi: 1:31am On Nov 25, 2012
hehehehehehehe I remember yesterday when I said tha this story has been fabricated to demonise islam, and people of no knowledge accused me of being a boko sympathiser grin grin grin

And by the way, where has the story of 70 virgins come from? The first time I heard that was from George Bush's mouth. It is not in The book, the holy Qur'an. Where did you xtians get it from?
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by missbola1(f): 2:46am On Nov 25, 2012
Mekanze: Islam is evil, and the same time problem of this world. Look at middle east egpt, all over Muslim nations problem.
Islam is not evil, the disbelievers are evil. Muslims are the best of mankind according to Quran. After the 9/11 check on youtube of many American citizens white/black/asian and many around d world that convert to Islam. People plan and ALLAH plan but ALLAH is the best planner.People talk bad about Islam but then Islam get stronger. We muslims dont want 'WESTERN IDEALOGY/CULTURE.
The so called CHRISTAIN GEORGE BUSH, TONY BLAIR, BARACK OBAMA, QUEEN OF ENGLAND, etc that are killing civilians in afganistan, iraq, vietnam, chechnya, africa, etc. So does that means christian are evils? the nuclear weapon that Tony Blair accused iraq of, did they find any? do you have any idea how whites treat BLACK people in America Missisipi, etc. do u know how many black people are in jails in America? what about the forgotten ABORIGIN in Australia? the whites took their land and kill them then eat them. why is it that these christian always occupy people land such as south africa.
YOU NEED TO READ HISTORY AND STOP FOLLOWING WHAT THE MEDIA TELLS U. DO U KNOW THAT TONY BLAIR SISTER IN-LAW convert to Islam after 9/11, mike tyson, mohammed ali, check numbers of jornalist converting to Islam after 9/11

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by odiyaka(m): 5:13am On Nov 25, 2012
Omexonomy: Nobody knows which news are lies and which are truth. Sharareporters and thier fake news. Whoever is resposible for such newes should be fish out be hang on a palm tree.
Why palm tree? Lol
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by lanrefront1(m): 5:44am On Nov 25, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: Nigeria xtian are truely d most hateful group of ppl dat i have ever seen in my life.They do not use their brain.They are very rude,they have no respect 4 anyone and always think that they are better than others.

Rubbish; at least, they don't kill.

Your point is not supported by facts. Do you know how many Christians have killed in the North since 1960 in various riots or uprisings. Even the incident of someone making fun of the prophets in faraway over sea countries leads to death of christians in Nigeria.

On the other hand, have you ever heard, even once in any state that christians went on killing spree of Muslims after being incited in a church service , and they do the killing in name of Jesus; shouting praised be Jesus. But these are regular practice of Muslims in Nigeria and indeed all over the world.

Muslims, even the supposedly good ones are in self-denial. And their usual line is "Islam is religion of peace" or "those killing are not true Muslims".

In every religion, there must be untrue adherents. The question, how come is only the untrue adherents that are killing in the name of their religion. Why are not the untrue adherents Christianity, Buddhism, Voodoo, Taoism, Kaballah, etc killing in the name of their religion. Even those practising Satanism don't do that. It's only in the so called religion of peace that you find this.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by JohnRogo(m): 6:05am On Nov 25, 2012
Abeg keep quite jo! YOU CLAIM THAT YOUR RELIGOUS IS PEACE YET YOU INFLICT PAIN IN OTHERS IN THE NAME OF UR ALLAH MAY THE LIVING GOD OF HOST HAVE MERCY ON MUSLIMS
salafiyy: THOSE WHO HAVE SPOKEN ILL ABOUT ISLAM SHOULD SEEK FOR REPENTANCE NOW!!! BEFORE EVIL BEFALL THEM
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by JohnRogo(m): 6:10am On Nov 25, 2012
What has wearing of mini skirt and trouzers has to do wit Boko Haram abeg!
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:51am On Nov 25, 2012
U just prove my point,u brain dead i.d.i.o.t. U mean to say all those riots in Jos,Kaduna,south east during obj never happen.All d muslims killed,wer just playing dead.Waw how arrogant can u get.In ur own small mind,u guys are always right.Even when u are not.
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by checklots: 8:01am On Nov 25, 2012

This shows how intelligent you are. If Islam is evil,do you think you will have rest of mind in any part of the country as Muslims are present everywhere. Instead of addressing the issue of Boko Haram, you are here displaying bigotry. Keep it up!
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Msauza(m): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2012
miss_bola:
Islam is not evil, the disbelievers are evil. Muslims are the best of mankind according to Quran. After the 9/11 check on youtube of many American citizens white/black/asian and many around d world that convert to Islam. People plan and ALLAH plan but ALLAH is the best planner.People talk bad about Islam but then Islam get stronger. We muslims dont want 'WESTERN IDEALOGY/CULTURE.
The so called CHRISTAIN GEORGE BUSH, TONY BLAIR, BARACK OBAMA, QUEEN OF ENGLAND, etc that are killing civilians in afganistan, iraq, vietnam, chechnya, africa, etc. So does that means christian are evils? the nuclear weapon that Tony Blair accused iraq of, did they find any? do you have any idea how whites treat BLACK people in America Missisipi, etc. do u know how many black people are in jails in America? what about the forgotten ABORIGIN in Australia? the whites took their land and kill them then eat them. why is it that these christian always occupy people land such as south africa.
YOU NEED TO READ HISTORY AND STOP FOLLOWING WHAT THE MEDIA TELLS U. DO U KNOW THAT TONY BLAIR SISTER IN-LAW convert to Islam after 9/11, mike tyson, mohammed ali, check numbers of jornalist converting to Islam after 9/11
From what you have wrote, it gives me an impression that you perceive Christians as barbarians. Islam is no different to those tyrants you have just mentioned above. Besides how certain are you to suggest that all those imperialist and cannibals were all Christians? being white does not make you a Christian nor give you the qualities of being Jehovah worshipper. There is a great possibility to certain degree that those above-mentioned cruel white supremacist might have been atheists. The holy Bible does not teach us to eat human flesh and whoever does that is evidently not a Christian. Simply because the bible was introduced by the west in Africa, does not necessarily mean every caucasian you pass by is a Christian, let alone those who attend the church every Sunday and call themselves Christians. In essence, those who frequent the church are not necessarily Christians, since being Christians comes with a huge commitment.

Being Christian entails several phases of transformation, that is, inter alia; 1. Repenting your sins and accept Jesus as your saviour, 2.being baptised in the name of the father, the son and the holly spirit, so as to be born again and 3.lastly is to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Surely, so far you have never been taught about the history of Islam. Islam came to existence six hundreds (600) years after the advent of Christianity, hence Islam is considerably younger than Christianity with a huge margin. Christianity is the religion of peace and stability and the bible teaches us that it cannot be imposed on people forcefully. Jesus told us that we must take the word to the people all over the world, walking door to door and wherever his word is rejected we must not compel, but just dust our feet before the doorstep and retreat. Islam was established in Mecca and forced on people with a sword (violence) after many wars were fought on the back of the horses to force many countries to surrender to Islam. Unfortunately, for them they lost in Spain, because it was too powerful for them. The main objective of Islam is to spread and endorse it to all four cardinal points of the globe. The question remain though, IS THAT POSSIBLE?
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by 9jii(m): 8:16am On Nov 25, 2012
Please,this is a goodnews.put down your e-weapons I beg.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 25, 2012
Maidugiri residents ke??
Some people have already signed their death warrants sha!
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by BetaThings: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2012
Omexonomy: Nobody knows which news are lies and which are truth. Sharareporters and thier fake news. Whoever is resposible for such newes should be fish out be hang on a palm tree.

Vanguard was the paper that reported that patently fake story, not sahara reporters. If you are after the truth, blame the appropriate person
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by kadree(m): 8:45am On Nov 25, 2012
Let b quick not to allow sentiment becloud our sense of judgement,pastor king still remain in prison(dat's if it is true anyway).his crime?maiming and setting church member ablaze all in d name of casting out wichcraft with holy ghost power,i read a post here where oyedepo slapped an innocent girl for a reason we all heard and still stood by it(I KNW JESUS DID NOT DO DIS).dis is just to mention a few of what so many pastors are dishing out to their followers but, one common tin is dat,dey read d same bible,dey are both leaders of their congregation, where did dey get dis from?from d jesus dey claimed to av "ordained" dem to kp melting delibrate hardship on their followers who under dis hardship,still av to let out a most pay financial effort?and d followers,knowing or unknowing, chose to kp wallowing in d pool of deceit.if islam is not of peace,many haters on dis forum wouldn't be comenting here because of d population dis islam boast of. boko boys are not for islam n islam is not of ...haram
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by BetaThings: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2012
Akbee: Oh gosh i knew they would not confess to that evil act of theirs.na God go punish them severly.posterity shall tell

Who should God punish? The people cursing the wrongly accused people? Where are the victims? Don't they have families?
JFT kill Boko Haram, you rejoice. JTF deny this attack, you say JTF is in denial

Mgbadike80: nigeria101, every rumour have an element of truth in it. What about d sahara version.
Yes, let us hear from the families of the victims
BTW the day somebody accuses you of taking his manhood and somebody say there is no smoke without fire you would have a rethink

Mgbadike80: We now have three versions of d story from 3 different newspapers. I will stick with vanguard version since it have better reputation than this other fly by night newspapers.

No. Vanguard should have quoted this refutation by JTF and insist that they stand by their story. Go and check their website. No such stand

jude33084:

Instead of you to Pray to Allah so that evil shall befall BokoHaram aŋԂ their sponsors, you are here yarning poo angry abi you be yana paja? undecided

I knew that some people would be praying that it is true so that they can blame Islam. I have no doubt that a crisis-free Nigeria goes against the ever-present-scape goat agenda of some people.

Which one is evil? The people wrongly accused? or those bearing false witness (OT) and concocting stories. Same people who who never gave the Jews any peace all over Europe then found a solution by shipping the Jews to the Middle East. Same people who are suddenly new-found friends of the same Jews
Hypocrisy!
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Ninilowo(m): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2012
Se e ngbo nkan? won ni ogbeni yi baba eeyan lo maa n bu oni "ko nii daa fun baba eni to so bee" won pe e ni ole, o tun n gbe omo eran jo. Ki owe yii maa je ti awo to ni arojinle.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by abdullone: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2012
u will die hatin islam while islam will kip growin fast in the world . . . .haters
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Cunninlingus: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2012
islam can never exonerate itself
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 25, 2012
No body is going to appologise to Islam. Islam has not apologised to the world yet for all the pain it has put people through. You can't push people to the wall and expect them not to react. BTW must everything be about Islam? Ok story is false we should thank God and some dumb ass is asking for apology. Abeg go and die.
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by fola14: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2012
Ladies and gentlemen, christians and muslims,

We should read between the line(s) and stop this "fight of supremacy of religion". We have good people as Christians and Muslims, in the same way we have the bad eggs. Over time, we have had 'stupwed' behaviours from the bad eggs in these religions. Any religion speaks/teaches peace. The problem is personal interpretation of the holy book (Qua ran or Bible). So let's sheath our sword(s) and live responsibly.

In my books, anybody or group of people coming out in the name of religion to cause trouble is a feeble and cowardly character.

Let's keep enjoying NL without war of words. Thank you
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by UncleJJ(m): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2012
Vincent 4:

islam is not a religion but an organization were 1 is deceived of killing in other to ve 70 virgin at heaven..........hate una wit de last drop of my life

What the difference between islam and christianity.

Is jonathan not a xtian, G.W.Bush, Obamarama.

All these men , muslim or christian want the same thing. They get voilent when they cant get there way, they use violence for fear and social morals to ganer the support of lesser humans.

Bush said WMD in iraq lets destroy, but what did they really want - expand their companies and 1oo%.

Obama said syria, egypt and attempted saudi with driving issue, what does - control of as much arab countries as possible so that when the finally go for iran and the palestine nobody speaks.

I assure jonathan is bokoharam, think of it who gains the most from this barbarism and carnage. The real bokoharam, was destroyed by yar"dua.

Now jonathan has a private army in the north and south south, and has.the lesser humans frm the west and east dancing to his tunes.

This man will do anything remain on the seat, he has made so many enemies, that leaving the presidency spells doom.

Lets stop looking at religion, its just another excuse the lesser humans believe cos it provides some sort of emotional calm.

Viva la FRN
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by talk2xp: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2012

Really, look at Jordan, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain Moslem countries. In case you dont know Malaysia the new heaven for most Nigerians is a moslim dominated country. All are prosperous countries of the world. You talk with your mind shut down thinking people will buy your 0 point. Yes, Egypt,Libya,Syria,even Iraq all this countries are in conflict but even with that, they are still better off Nigeria. You want to debate that? Nigeria- No justice,no light,work nnko? no dey, security? for where. A country where a man still billions and his jailed for 2 and the half years. He spends majority of his terms in the hospital and met with drums and fun fair when released from prison but a poor man steals a goat he his jailed for 17 years or option of fine in the sum of 2 million Naira. Abeg make we hear word. Hypocrites like you mess forums like this up.
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by oyunoyun: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
@
Msauza: .
From what you have wrote, it gives me an impression that you perceive Christians as barbarians. Islam is no different to those tyrants you have just mentioned above. Besides how certain are you to suggest that all those imperialist and cannibals were all Christians? being white does not make you a Christian nor give you the qualities of being Jehovah worshipper. There is a great possibility to certain degree that those above-mentioned cruel white supremacist might have been atheists. The holy Bible does not teach us to eat human flesh and whoever does that is evidently not a Christian. Simply because the bible was introduced by the west in Africa, does not necessarily mean every caucasian you pass by is a Christian, let alone those who attend the church every Sunday and call themselves Christians. In essence, those who frequent the church are not necessarily Christians, since being Christians comes with a huge commitment.

Being Christian entails several phases of transformation, that is, inter alia; 1. Repenting your sins and accept Jesus as your saviour, 2.being baptised in the name of the father, the son and the holly spirit, so as to be born again and 3.lastly is to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Surely, so far you have never been taught about the history of Islam. Islam came to existence six hundreds (600) years after the advent of Christianity, hence Islam is considerably younger than Christianity with a huge margin. Christianity is the religion of peace and stability and the bible teaches us that it cannot be imposed on people forcefully. Jesus told us that we must take the word to the people all over the world, walking door to door and wherever his word is rejected we must not compel, but just dust our feet before the doorstep and retreat. Islam was established in Mecca and forced on people with a sword (violence) after many wars were fought on the back of the horses to force many countries to surrender to Islam. Unfortunately, for them they lost in Spain, because it was too powerful for them. The main objective of Islam is to spread and endorse it to all four cardinal points of the globe. The question remain though, IS THAT POSSIBLE?

"
You have said it all, end of discussion "there is no other name by which man can be saved except by the name of Jesus, ACT of Apostle 4:12, accept Jesus today not Christianity, you shall be saved, Romans 10:9-13
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by talk2xp: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
Msauza: .

Well said. Exactly what the muslim always say when people bastardize their religion. Those screaming ALLAHU AKBAR, ALLAHU AKBAR are also not true muslims. Muhammed only killed at war (some prophets in the bible did)and did not kill anyone after that, lived peacefully with Jews and Christian in Medina had a perfect relationship with Christian in Syria, never fought against them. Acknowledged Jesus, Mary and thought his followers about the teaching of Christ. Never chop off anyones hand for stealing nor killed anyone for committing adultery or fornication. He united the tribes in Mecca and preach peacefully everywhere he went. Some said he slept with an under aged well he never did. Am ready for this debate. Am not a muslim but am into investigative journalism and I hate blaspheming which is too rampant on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo / Kwara Governor-elect, House Of Assembly Members Receive Certificate Of Return / Cash-Strapped States Groan, Widen Tax Net, Begin Aggressive Revenue Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.