Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies (9149 Views)

Maiduguri Residents Line Up To Identify Corpses After Boko Haram Attack (Photo) / Photo: See How Maiduguri Residents Protested Buhari's 100 Days In Office / Prepare For More Bombings - JTF To Maiduguri Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by salafiyy: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
Super1759: gringringrin torch-light
BRO NA MUMU YOU BE!!! TRUE YAN
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Caseless: 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2012
Those people that will stop at nothing to refute any report against gej/patience from sahara reporters, will attack islam at the hint of any false stories carried out to put islam in bad light.

Let's see how those that attacked islam this morning come out here to retract their comments. Thesame thing happened when the attack on the church in okene took place. All i said was; people should verify the motives behind the killings b4 pointing finger at islam. NL opened in torrent of curses on me that day. Thank God we later discovered it was a politically motivated killing.

Nigerian christains? Smh....

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by eggheaders(m): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2012
the way the ecumenicals spew ignorance and hate about Islam.I now think there is a connection between church going and been dumb.the fact that Anglicans endorses homosexuality doesn't make it a Christian tin.Roman Catholics priests has been held for child molestation.we don't blame it on Christianity.y'all just judge we Muslim with the dirty actions of misguided folks.and you think you not a cretin for doing so.

3 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Caseless: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
eggheaders: the way the ecumenicals spew ignorance and hate about Islam.I now think there is a connection between church going and been dumb.the fact that Anglicans endorses homosexuality doesn't make it a Christian tin.Roman Catholics priests has been held for child molestation.we don't blame it on Christianity.y'all just judge we Muslim with the dirty actions of misguided folks.and you think you not a cretin for doing so.
nigerian christains are the worst and most hateful set of christains u can find anywhere in the world. Nigerian christains? Smh....

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by franchizy(m): 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
For those who insulted Islam based on the fake news, I deman dat u appologies now else evil will befall u cos it known all over d world dat Islam is a religion of peace and as such Boko Haram r not muslims but they are jobless Nigerians operating in d name of Islam, Allah is vindicating us now wit d refutal of d earlier report
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by salafiyy: 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2012
LET THE ENEMIES OF ALLAH SHOW UP...THEY'VE ALL RAN INTO THEIR DENS ;DLET THE ENEMIES OF ALLAH SHOW UP...THEY'VE ALL RAN INTO THEIR DENS
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by ogtavia(m): 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2012
Omexonomy: Nobody knows which news are lies and which are truth. Sharareporters and thier fake news. Whoever is resposible for such newes should be fish out be hang on a palm tree.

chairperson..why did u specify the kind of tree..tree na tree..
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by eggheaders(m): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
franchizy: For those who insulted Islam based on the fake news, I deman dat u appologies now else evil will befall u cos it known all over d world dat Islam is a religion of peace and as such Boko Haram r not muslims but they are jobless Nigerians operating in d name of Islam, Allah is vindicating us now wit d refutal of d earlier report

brother we need not their apologies. no matter how you present the truth to them .they are blind,deaf and ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by franchizy(m): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mgbadike80: We now have three versions of d story from 3 different newspapers. I will stick with vanguard version since it have better reputation than this other fly by night newspapers.

May Allah ve mercy on you
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by salafiyy: 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
caseless: nigerian christains are the worst and most hateful set of christains u can find anywhere in the world. Nigerian christains? Smh....
DON'T MIND'EM, TELL THEM TO DIFFERENCIATE BETWEEN JESUS (THE SON OF MARY) AND OD? THEY CAN...THEY ARE PURE UNBELIVERS

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Chamber10(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
franchizy: For those who insulted Islam based on the fake news, I deman dat u appologies now else evil will befall u cos it known all over d world dat Islam is a religion of peace and as such Boko Haram r not muslims but they are jobless Nigerians operating in d name of Islam, Allah is vindicating us now wit d refutal of d earlier report

Who said that Boko Haram members are not muslims? Why then are they bombing in the name of Islam and muslims have not gone on protest as the name of Allah is used to kill innocent people? What about Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, India, and other islamic nations? Are they also jobless people operating in the name of Islam? Guy, the sooner Islam adddresses this voilent tendancies of some of her members the better instead of this covering up!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Pakavy(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
salafiyy: BRO NA MUMU YOU BE!!! TRUE YAN
i thot islam means peace..do u think this post reflects d lyt of peace?

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by eggheaders(m): 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
Chamber10:

Who said that Boko Haram members are not muslims? Why then are they bombing in the name of Islam and muslims have not gone on protest as the name of Allah is used to kill innocent people? What about Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, India, and other islamic nations? Are they also jobless people operating in the name of Islam? Guy, the sooner Islam adddresses this voilent tendancies of some of her members the better instead of this covering up!!!!

another dumb thinking faculty. cause Joseph kony of lra kills because of Jesus.kkk skinheads kills blacks using christ for dis crimes.the amish extremists in south usa kills because of christ .should make us lump their crimes on all christians .dumb and very dumb mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by tpapi: 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
Nigerian press is a big mess
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
Am a student of unimaid,as @ †ђξ time am typing dis msg,there is no news of anybody missing cos I also live @ mari where they claim student where killed.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2012
but who dey ...responsible for all ... these fake fake News. ...
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
tpapi: Nigerian press is a big mess
i think ... so... also...
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by teniyi(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
ebamma 3: which light be that na nepa light abi na generator light?

How can u know the light when you are in darkness? Its obvious you are confused and that's is why you talked about electricity.
You need Islam.
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Iaz93: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
eggheaders:

brother we need not their apologies. no matter how you present the truth to them .they are blind,deaf,lame, stuupid and ignorant.
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Alaafialoro(m): 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2012
eggheaders:

another dumb thinking faculty. cause Joseph kony of lra kills because of Jesus.kkk skinheads kills blacks using christ for dis crimes.the amish extremists in south usa kills because of christ .should make us lump their crimes on all christians .dumb and very dumb mehn.
You called him all those names just to defend your religion.. You truely exhibited the peace that your religion preaches!
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Iaz93: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2012
teniyi:

How can u know the light when you are in darkness? Its obvious you are confused and that's is why you talked about electricity.
You need Islam.
Lmao!
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Alaafialoro(m): 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
teniyi:

You need Islam.
....or better still,he needs a suicide bombing mission.. Or what do you think,my friend?
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by MrRango: 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
boko haram supporters full nairaland dis nite ooo! Mek i commot 4 hia chap chap..
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
Nigeria xtian are truely d most hateful group of ppl dat i have ever seen in my life.They do not use their brain.They are very rude,they have no respect 4 anyone and always think that they are better than others.
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by eggheaders(m): 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:

You called him all those names just to defend your religion.. You truely exhibited the peace that your religion preaches!

ija l' oro or whatever. you and your likes are best to be ignored. cause you ve been brainwashed beyond redemption. peace guy.
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by lafuria1(m): 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
u dont need to be a genius know the story was fake. ladies were in their homes in the nite and boko haram decided to pick them and kill becos the wore mini-skirt? in the nite while sleeping abi? 20 of them. the christian ladies in d north dont wear mini skirt xcept for special cases, (no insulted intended). vanguard really did a bad job, hope they correct it (i doubt it though).

the fact is boko haram are commiting evil for sure, so any story attach to them will be accepted (but hate it wen islam is draq into it) those evil doers are not muslim, simply becos u procliam a religion doesnt make u one. we all remember the mubi killings in adamawa, the recent kano riots etc God knows am sick and tired of those pple but just helpless like everyone.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by Alaafialoro(m): 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
eggheaders:

ija l' oro or whatever. you and your likes are best to be ignored. cause you ve been brainwashed beyond redemption. peace guy.
No be fight,man.. I was only commending you for ‘peacefully‘ cursing and calling others names,and you again prove me right. Hope I ve not touched any nerve. PISS !
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by oyeezee(m): 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
dey go take dem do suya or kilishi grin grin
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by danjalingo: 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
[quote author=13volts]The JTF said the rumour is not true.
The Joint Task Force, JTF, in Maiduguri, Borno State
has refuted media reports that twenty ladies were
killed in Maiduguri for wearing mini-skirts and
trousers.
There reports, Friday, stated how the twenty ladies
were randomly selected from their houses early Friday
morning between the hours of 1a.m. and 2a.m. and
‘slaughtered’ for wearing mini-skirts.
btu 1am to 2am, haba. d wore dm to sleep?
Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by GentleNaaz(m): 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
salafiyy: THOSE WHO HAVE SPOKEN ILL ABOUT ISLAM SHOULD SEEK FOR REPENTANCE NOW!!! BEFORE EVIL BEFALL THEM
sharap,

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Residents Deny Attack On Mini-skirt Ladies by GentleNaaz(m): 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: Nigeria xtian are truely d most hateful group of ppl dat i have ever seen in my life.They do not use their brain.They are very rude,they have no respect 4 anyone and always think that they are better than others.
common sharap, yes na. We wl go 2 heaven, wr una wan go; hell firrrrrrrrreeeeeee

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Debt Servicing Rises, Gulps 72% Of FG Revenues / Okorocha Denies Legalising Abortion In Imo / Kwara Governor-elect, House Of Assembly Members Receive Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.