Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Relationship Without Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Without Sex (997 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Without Sex by tdemo(m): 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
Am in lOve wit Dis Gurl an we av been Datin 4 de past 3yars ...she always told me dat she loves me an dnt pray to lose me.I love ha also bt wenever we ar 2gether she always tell me dat she is kipn ha virginity 4 ha Future husband....pls bros am tikin of backn out in dis relationship buh I nid advice on dis nairalanders
Re: Relationship Without Sex by k2039: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
If you can't do without sex,you back out,it's as simple that

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Without Sex by Goldieluks: 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
Back out? Why? Don't you want to be the future husband after three years of endurance?
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Afam4eva(m): 12:14am On Nov 25, 2012
You want to back out after three years? Just keep playing away matches like you've been doing and wait till you marry her.
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 25, 2012
tdemo: Am in lOve wit Dis Gurl an we av been Datin 4 de past 3yars ...she always told me dat she loves me an dnt pray to lose me.I love ha also bt wenever we ar 2gether she always tell me dat she is kipn ha virginity 4 ha Future husband....pls bros am tikin of backn out in dis relationship buh I nid advice on dis nairalanders

Cooking chicken soup without chicken
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Mynd44: 6:35am On Nov 25, 2012
Smh. Not again
Re: Relationship Without Sex by fasttrack(m): 6:44am On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44: Smh. Not again

A silly fool with silly comments. Must you comment
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Mynd44: 6:49am On Nov 25, 2012
fasttrack:

A silly fool with silly comments. Must you comment
Erm....you refering to me? Sorry I did not get that
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Idowuogbo(f): 7:41am On Nov 25, 2012
Emmmh.... In dat 3yrs, u dey do away? If yes, den StFu and wait till u d future husy. angry angry
Re: Relationship Without Sex by femmy2010(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2012
3years is a long time and 2/3 more years won't do you any harm but if You can't wait then you are certainly free to move on.
Re: Relationship Without Sex by tdemo(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2012
Actually sex is nt my problem wit her cos i rili love ha. Buh am afriad if am nt goin to be jilted be her in the future
Re: Relationship Without Sex by femmy2010(m): 8:39am On Nov 25, 2012
tdemo: Actually sex is nt my problem wit her cos i rili love ha. Buh am afriad if am nt goin to be jilted be her in the future

This is where you have to allow trust take center stage.
Re: Relationship Without Sex by abohrandy: 9:34am On Nov 25, 2012
REALITY101:

Cooking chicken soup without chicken

grin grin grin grin
Re: Relationship Without Sex by abohrandy: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2012
tdemo: Actually sex is nt my problem wit her cos i rili love ha. Buh am afriad if am nt goin to be jilted be her in the future
oh oh if sex is not the issue then u never tell us wetin dey do you yet!!! but i no see the reason of having dated for 3 yrs wif no sex den u just noticed that fact!!!

Idowuogbo: Emmmh.... In dat 3yrs, u dey do away? If yes, den StFu and wait till u d future husy. angry angry
i will agree wif her. if she catch u, tell her say body no b wood and if she comply wif u, then there will b no catching of people doing wrong stuff!! grin grin
Re: Relationship Without Sex by Goldieluks: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2012
abohrandy:

grin grin grin grin
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Answer This Question Properly? / Advice To Ladies / What Interesting Things Do You Do With Your Partner In Your Relationship??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.