Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

I Dont Think Its Possible To Love Someone Who Does Not Love You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Think Its Possible To Love Someone Who Does Not Love You! (1135 Views)

7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Think Its Possible To Love Someone Who Does Not Love You! by onila(f): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
love is a two way thing
I find it difficult to understand when a girl or guy complains abt being in-love with someone who does not love them back. .maybe because I never be in this situation before

all the niggas i gave eye contact. .fell inlove with me instantly

u might think you love the person who does not love you but u just actually have a crush or an infatuation
Re: I Dont Think Its Possible To Love Someone Who Does Not Love You! by Dsage1: 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2012
onila: love is a two way thing
I find it difficult to understand when a girl or guy complains abt being in-love with someone who does not love them back. .maybe because I never be in this situation before

u might think you love the person who does not love you but u just actually have a crush or an infatuation

Hello babe, it possible especially on the side of men. Men are moved by what they see.
Re: I Dont Think Its Possible To Love Someone Who Does Not Love You! by majour(m): 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2012

sent u a mail gal, go check
Re: I Dont Think Its Possible To Love Someone Who Does Not Love You! by onila(f): 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
my mail has not been working for some months now

sorry 2 anyone who has sent me mails and u think I didnt reply. .sorry aint my fault, my dearies
Re: I Dont Think Its Possible To Love Someone Who Does Not Love You! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
Onila sha...
Re: I Dont Think Its Possible To Love Someone Who Does Not Love You! by majour(m): 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
onila: my mail has not been working for some months now

sorry 2 anyone who has sent me mails and u think I didnt reply. .sorry aint my fault, my dearies
kk, shud i drop my num need ur fb id
Re: I Dont Think Its Possible To Love Someone Who Does Not Love You! by ikekings(m): 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2012
onila:
grin grin grin... This girl you are very crazy... Everything is about you...
Re: I Dont Think Its Possible To Love Someone Who Does Not Love You! by MrsChima(f): 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2012

There are millions of one love relationships where one person is in love and the other is taking advantage or unaware. You do not need love back to love someone but you do need love back to have true love. wink
Re: I Dont Think Its Possible To Love Someone Who Does Not Love You! by Lovetinz(m): 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
All the Nigas did wat??
Thats because they know whats at the place where the legs joined.
Instant love ko, instant noodles ni.
Re: I Dont Think Its Possible To Love Someone Who Does Not Love You! by ikekings(m): 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
Lovetinz: All the Nigas did wat??
You dey mind am... Once dey chop d forbidden fruit... To your tents, oh isreal!!
Re: I Dont Think Its Possible To Love Someone Who Does Not Love You! by onila(f): 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
Lovetinz: All the Nigas did wat??
from the way they looked at me back, u cld see dey were in-love with me and saw me more than a sex object
Re: I Dont Think Its Possible To Love Someone Who Does Not Love You! by tpia1: 12:40am On Nov 25, 2012
well, certainly cant say you're never optimistic.

@ poster.
Re: I Dont Think Its Possible To Love Someone Who Does Not Love You! by onila(f): 1:00am On Nov 25, 2012
tpia1:
well, certainly cant say you're never optimistic.

@ poster.
tongue
Re: I Dont Think Its Possible To Love Someone Who Does Not Love You! by tpia1: 1:05am On Nov 25, 2012
^btw infatuation is different from love. wink
Re: I Dont Think Its Possible To Love Someone Who Does Not Love You! by onila(f): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2012
yea smiley
Re: I Dont Think Its Possible To Love Someone Who Does Not Love You! by ayobase(m): 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
Onila, sebi u hear wetin Chima's wife tell you!
Re: I Dont Think Its Possible To Love Someone Who Does Not Love You! by onila(f): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
tongue
Re: I Dont Think Its Possible To Love Someone Who Does Not Love You! by RudySmith(m): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2012

The bolded part is the reason why u dont understand luv. Many men may want 2 4ck u and they will pretend 2 like u 2 get in ur panties. Don't b fooled.
It is very possible 2 luv someone who doesn't luv u, but why should u waste ur time doing it? If a person is the way u want ur charming prince 2 b, then u will fall in luv with him, even if he doesn't luv u back.
Re: I Dont Think Its Possible To Love Someone Who Does Not Love You! by onila(f): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
RudySmith:

The bolded part is the reason why u dont understand luv. Many men may want 2 4ck u and they will pretend 2 like u 2 get in ur panties. Don't b fooled.
It is very possible 2 luv someone who doesn't luv u, but why should u waste ur time doing it? If a person is the way u want ur charming prince 2 b, then u will fall in luv with him, even if he doesn't luv u back.

he might wanna fu..ck me but i know deep inside. .he stills love me smiley
Re: I Dont Think Its Possible To Love Someone Who Does Not Love You! by RudySmith(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
^Babe, the guy doesn't know u, so there is nothing 2 luv but diving between ur hips and chest. Watch out lil' sista and stop being deceived. If u look fuckable enough, most men will pretend 2 luv u just 2 have a dip in ur honey pot.
And as a supposed virgin, most men would stay with u simply bcuz they want 2 b da first 2 pop ur cherry, and not really bcuz of luv.

If a man doesn't know anything about u and says he luvs u then u r more clueless than them about luv, if u believe anything that comes out of these olodos mouth.
Re: I Dont Think Its Possible To Love Someone Who Does Not Love You! by Nnekacherry: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2012
Yes.. It's possible..
It's even happening everyday...
People falling head over heels in love with somebody that doesn't feel anything for them..
It's pathetic..

(1) (Reply)

And How I Found 'it'... / 10 Ways To Marry The Wrong Person / What Is Wrong With Who I Am?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.