Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Is There A Difference Between Aashewo & Runz Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Difference Between Aashewo & Runz Girl? (9235 Views)

Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos / Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl / This Man Leaks Pics Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see This Photos] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is There A Difference Between Aashewo & Runz Girl? by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44: As long as he/she receives monetary or otherwise payments for sèx, that person is an ashewo

Even when she does it just for fun. As long as you had sex before marriage. You are an ASHEWO.

Whether YOU ARE A GUY OR A BABE AS LONG AS YOU HAD SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE YOU BE ASHEWO! Don't even think of Casting the stone of judgement on "runs" Girlz, just because you fukc your boyfriend because you "think" you love him.

Woe to you people of this world you hipocrites!
Re: Is There A Difference Between Aashewo & Runz Girl? by RudySmith(m): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
^ C this guy coming here 2 write crap. Don't bring ur religious nonsense here, this is a sane people's debate. The religion section is over there------>
Re: Is There A Difference Between Aashewo & Runz Girl? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
yes ooo difference dey.
runz girl na the corporate ashawo.dem dey sophisticated and dem clean and dem no dey come cheap.na educated guys and politicians na dem dey run after runz babes.but ashawo na the low class.dem no get good hygiene and dem dey come very cheap.yes oo u fit for only five hundred naira runz a street ashawo but always remember to wear ur cellophane for ur thing wen u wan enter ooo becos e dey rain cats and dogs for an ashawo toto grin
Re: Is There A Difference Between Aashewo & Runz Girl? by Bitojoe(m): 5:09am On Oct 25, 2013
No different.which means all women are asewo.including married women.because most house wife do use sex as an avenue to collect money from their husband.
Re: Is There A Difference Between Aashewo & Runz Girl? by Bitojoe(m): 5:15am On Oct 25, 2013
Abeg,every woman na asewo.can any girl or woman on nairaland raise their hand up if you have not giving out sex, so as to get something from him??
Re: Is There A Difference Between Aashewo & Runz Girl? by buJu234: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2013
i think as far u collect money and give sex in returns u re a sex-worker...

so whether its money for hair or taxi money or pay after service as far its b4 or after sex that makes the lady to be a sex worker...

if u like call them runs girls(part-time); prostitutes (full time); girl friend ( as far money & sex are involved) are sex workers...

As per house wife is a legal sex worker ( only to her husband) which is approved by God & the society. grin grin grin
Re: Is There A Difference Between Aashewo & Runz Girl? by ajumaxbabe(f): 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
uihebom:
grin where are all the nairaland girls beta question have show una don disappear. Lwkmd. We only see you people when questions like (1) why do men cheat so much. (2). Why don't men take care of their women. (3) between husband and wife who should bring money for food. (4) why can't men buy new tear rubber car for their wives or girlfriends. (5)why are men stingy.
lol no difference jor
Re: Is There A Difference Between Aashewo & Runz Girl? by iamkingzlee(m): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
A 'Runz girl' is the toosh version naa
Re: Is There A Difference Between Aashewo & Runz Girl? by guruwizard: 4:54am On Nov 26, 2016

My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already / Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf / Caught My House Girl Peeping While I was having sex with My Wife