Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? (20835 Views)

What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Please What Is Rochas Okorocha Doing In This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by DrummaBoy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
Right now on NTA NETWORK a weekly program on Imo State is on with news or propaganda on Rochas activities in the state is on air.
But I have read in Punch how all of this is just propaganda. Pls folks what exactly is Rochas doing in Imo State?
Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by geeez: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
He's boxing other governors' PAs and harassing female senators as well as stopping over at roadside maize sellers to buy grilled maize with camera lights flashing

32 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by planetuzor(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
He is working..Full STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by AWKAMADEGUN: 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
Mehn the gov is a disaster. Like geeez said he is busy fighting in public with PA's to other governors. A mere talkative, we can't wait for ohakim to return in 2014.

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by DrummaBoy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
[quote
author=AWKA_MADE_GUN]Mehn the gov is a disaster. Like geeez said he is
busy fighting in public with PA's to other governors. A mere talkative,
we can't wait for ohakim to return in 2014. [/quote]

But will Ohakim be any different? What did he do during his time?
Pls if anyone has proof on what Rochas is really doing lets see.
Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by kelvincoll(m): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
undecided Right now on NTA NETWORK a weekly program on Imo State is on with news or propaganda on Rochas activities in the state is on air.
But I have read in Punch how all of this is just propaganda. Pls folks what exactly is Rochas doing in Imo State?

@bolded... And u still seek comments when a TV programme is Live and Coloured @ U? U shud be the one testifying or critising with facts, so tell us what u heard or saw. SMH

20 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by Duru1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
He has been very busy perfecting his magical skills.
Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by Seyixyz: 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
Mehn,dat man is d publicity governor of d decade..Much talk,less work

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
i passed through owerri and some parts of imo on my way to uyo 2 months ago. i saw some road construction going on in imo state... and the place looks kinda cool.. big cars everywhere, (at least a sign that the indigienes are doing well). but i know the man is a bragging machine sha.
Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by manny4life(m): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
DrummaBoy: Right now on NTA NETWORK a weekly program on Imo State is on with news or propaganda on Rochas activities in the state is on air.

Rather than ask, how about you take a trip to Imo and see for yourself. Self knowledge can never be replaced with propaganda or news, whether you believe it or not, it's up to you to find out.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by winwin123: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
I live in Imo and Rochas is working though the contractors are doing shoddy jobs.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by Afam4eva(m): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
Seyixyz: Mehn,dat man is d publicity governor of d decade..Much talk,less work
You know this how?

@topic
I've seen pictures of some projects of Rochas and i can say he's doing something. But i still have higher hopes for him.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
See me see trouble o, Rochas is governing the state abi wat else do u expect.
Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by sanchez4eva: 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
Rochas and his foundation...so everything was a ploy to get into government..Now that he is there he lacks vision to move the state forward...I am very sure there are elephant projects ongoing in the state right now which will leave Imo bankrupt...Shebi Imo people were rejoicing when he was made a governor, they should also rejoice through the hardship...

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by iamswizz(m): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2013
Haters go hate... Jus google it and stop giving all these haters an opportunity to hate

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by dabrake(m): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2013
How come sincere 9jerian hasn't seen this thread?
Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
Rochas is a regular 419 who used his foundation to scam VIPs in Nigeria especially in the north,so I won't expect anything good from him as a governor.

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by 222Martins(m): 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
After reading this post, i am now convinced that the 40 laptop dogs have gotten their jobs back.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by kutchs: 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
Am ashamed to say that my governor is all noise and no action.

Here's a man who undertook the construction of new general hospitals in each if the 27 lgs when the old general hospitals are crying for maintenance. needless to say that the new hospitals have been abandoned.

Here's a man who asked contractors to seek for loans from banks to start road construction awarded to them only to refuse to pay them amd now the banks are on the9r necks.

by the way what happened to the new Imo State University in his home town?

To cut a long story short Rochas is all about noise.

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by Wadeoye(m): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
Already his finance commissioner has been picked up by EFCC... Sure the man still being locked up as speak.
Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by decrox199(m): 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
@op--listen τ̅☺ urself..u'v bn availed d opportunities τ̅☺ τ̅☺ see wat ds guy is doing in Imo via NTA n u are still here asking wat he's doing..y cnt u just take a trip τ̅☺ Imo n Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ for urself?..i once passed tru Imo,Orlu precisely almost a year ago on My way τ̅☺ Calabar,d rapid development i witnessed in dat state is in no small measure..d Orlu dual carriage road dualisation is of note n many others numerous τ̅☺ mention..If u are saying Okorochas is not working,wat wil u say about Abia state Governor?..Okorocha is working!
... IT IS INDEED TRUE.....Akure born!

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by PosCaricature: 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2013
Okorocha adopted initial gra-gra & everybody believed then that the Messiah had finally come to rescue the people of Imo state. Now, it's more talk, less work. All he does now is fight the L.G. Chairmen, Councillors & other prominent people & their Aides. If he eventually becomes the president I'm sure he will beat up the national assembly members including the senate president.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by planetuzor(m): 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
I guess the 47man laptop have been employed by ohakim and his team to ridicule the work of the best southeastern governor Rochas... Whats in showing the world your good work via the media... Check out the Orlu and Ikigwe road and other smaller roads..Check out the freedom square, The inner village streets being tared, the pensioners who had been owed since year 2000, The Government House being rebuilt, the Ojukwu Structure etc and please note "He just got elected and imo revenue isnt like the other oil producing state - akwa iibom and port hacourt or self revenue generating state like lagos - his on a limited budget"...

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by PosCaricature: 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
Seyixyz: Mehn,dat man is d publicity governor of d decade..Much talk,less work
Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by manny4life(m): 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
Wadeoye: Already his finance commissioner has been picked up by EFCC... Sure the man still being locked up as speak.

And your point?
Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by goldfish80(m): 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
The same Ohakim that beat up α Revrend father? Wht exactly does Imo people want sef? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by Wadeoye(m): 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
[quote author=manny4life]

And your point? [/quote

You should know my point - think a little man - it doesnt hurt.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by valicious1(m): 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2013
winwin123: I live in Imo and Rochas is working though the contractors are doing shoddy jobs.
Guy if u tok dat tin again I'll giv u a dirty e-slap. Wich rochas is working where?, myfriend am in owerri now & d state is so fvckin messedup. Abandoned projects evriwia, lawlessness at its peak, rochas is just d direct opposite of what we expected of him. He is a disgrace & dissappointment to imo state & ndiigbo. There are refuse dumbs at every bend & corner, he doesn't pay contractors & he s so bleeping rude & arrogant. Can u believe dat dis man built about 3 institutions & a large church all having d shape of a mosque. Imolites have lost every respect for dis tout of a governor who would physically & personally abuse anybody who dares get on his way. What he doesn't know is dat his time is up, all we re waiting 4 is 2015 so we would send him packing out of d govt. House back 2 whereever his miserable self came from.

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by kutchs: 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
planetuzor: I guess the 47man laptop have been employed by ohakim and his team to ridicule the work of the best southeastern governor Rochas... Whats in showing the world your good work via the media... Check out the Orlu and Ikigwe road and other smaller roads..Check out the freedom square, The inner village streets being tared, the pensioners who had been owed since year 2000, The Government House being rebuilt, the Ojukwu Structure etc and please note "He just got elected and imo revenue isnt like the other oil producing state - akwa iibom and port hacourt or self revenue generating state like lagos - his on a limited budget"...
Where are the inner village roads?
Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by Ngwakwe: 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
@Op
You be John the Baptist, who sent his disciples to go query Jesus.

The blind see, lame work and Gospel is preached to the poor

@ topic
The roads are receiving attention, structures are built, salaries and pensions are paid in advance, Imo Children and Youths are being educated free of charge and finally politicking is at play.
Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by valicious1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
planetuzor: He is working..Full STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guy if u tok dat tin again I'll giv u a dirty e-slap. Wich rochas is working where?, myfriend am in owerri now & d state is so fvckin messedup. Abandoned projects evriwia, lawlessness at its peak, rochas is just d direct opposite of what we expected of him. He is a disgrace & dissappointment to imo state & ndiigbo. There are refuse dumbs at every bend & corner, he doesn't pay contractors & he s so bleeping rude & arrogant. Can u believe dat dis man built about 3 institutions & a large church all having d shape of a mosque. Imolites have lost every respect for dis tout of a governor who would physically & personally abuse anybody who dares get on his way. What he doesn't know is dat his time is up, all we re waiting 4 is 2015 so we would send him packing out of d govt. House back 2 whereever his miserable self came from.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Rochas Doing In Imo State? by Ogojohn(m): 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
ROAD THAT ARE. POORLY BUILT AND EASILY WASHED AWAY ARE NOW CRITERIA TO MEASURE A PERFORMING GOVERNORS. IF HE IS PERFORMING THEM WHERE DO YOU PLACE FASHOLA. THE MAN IS SIMPLY AND EMPTY TANK AND A CLOWN.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HIV Geometrically Increasing In Imo State - Okorocha / Man Prays At The Tombs Of Yar'adua, His Father, And Brother / Is Godwin Emefiele An APC Member?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.