Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone (1978 Views)

17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / 17 Signs Which Shows That You Like/ Love someone: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
SEVENTEEN: You look at their profile constantly. SIXTEEN: When you're on the phone with them late at night and they hang up, you still miss them even when it was just two minutes ago. FIFTEEN: You read their Texts and Ims Over and over again. FOURTEEN: You walk really slow when you're with them. THIRTEEN: You feel shy whenever they're around. ELEVEN: When you think about them, your heart beats faster but slower at the same time. TEN: You smile when you hear their voice. NINE: When you look at them, you can't see the other people around you, you just see him/her. EIGHT: You start listening to slow songs while thinking about them. SEVEN: They're all you think about. SIX: You get high just from their scent. FIVE: You realize you're always smiling when you're looking at them. FOUR: You would do anything for them, just to see them. THREE: While reading this, there was one person on your mind this whole time. TWO: You were so busy thinking about that person, you didnt notice number twelve was missing ONE: You just scrolled up to check & are now silently laughing at yourself.

1 Like

Re: 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone by Mikkyphaton: 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
u are a genius. Wow. Exactly wat i did. I cant believe it. Gud job bro.
Re: 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone by Mynd44: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
Huh?
Re: 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone by wissezy: 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2012
Nice
Re: 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
smh
Re: 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone by Temi231(f): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
Nice one bro...
Re: 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone by Goldieluks: 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2012
Lol nicey.
Re: 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone by AugustRush1: 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2012
Funny
Re: 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone by Phoebel(f): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
I love it

1 Like

Re: 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone by bunmibola(f): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2012
winkNice1
Re: 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone by UjSizzle(f): 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2012
15, 13, 10, 5
Re: 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
All these are not for people who are too busy. The only things I ever think about are books and making money. Why will somebody waste all his energy thinking about a babe who will end up milking him?
Re: 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2012
tpacalipse: All these are not for people who are too busy. The only things I ever think about are books and making money. Why will somebody waste all his energy thinking about a babe who will end up milking him?

Eeya, seems someone got his heart broken. tongue
Re: 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
Yield:

Eeya, seems someone got his heart broken. tongue
lol.the guy is just being sincere,lol.how do u know someone broker his heart?amebo.lol
Re: 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
ufotuko: lol.the guy is just being sincere,lol.how do u know someone broker his heart?amebo.lol

Hehe, I was just kidding. I said that because he just seemed to be against the list, like he has had a negative experience with a girl before.
I've no idea what "amebo" means.

tpacalipse: All these are not for people who are too busy. The only things I ever think about are books and making money. Why will somebody waste all his energy thinking about a babe who will end up milking him?
Re: 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
Dammit... Nice write up, dis guy got mγ̲̣̣̥ arse....17 15 10 5 Aπϑ 3 subscribing
Re: 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
Yield:

Hehe, I was just kidding. I said that because he just seemed to be against the list, like he has had a negative experience with a girl before.
I've no idea what "amebo" means.

you do not want to know what amebo mean.lol.how are u doing?
Re: 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
ufotuko: you do not want to know what amebo mean.lol.how are u doing?

Now I really want to know.

I'm good, thanks. How about you?
Re: 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
Yield:

am good,are u on facebook?would love to see what u look like
Re: 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
Yield:

Re: 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
Yield:

am good.are u on facebook?would love to see how u look like
Re: 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2012
ufotuko: am good.are u on facebook?would love to see how u look like

I've deactivated my Facebook account and I haven't been active on it for a while. I will post a picture on my NL profile sometime though.
Re: 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
Yield:

I've deactivated my Facebook account and I haven't been active on it for a while. I will post a picture on my NL profile sometime though.
ok will be waiting.lol.
Re: 17 Signs You Like Someone, This Is How U Know U Like/love Someone by Ammanda(f): 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
nice

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Be With One Person For Long / Top 10 Things A Woman Must Not Do To Her Husband / 12 Types Of Women You Will Meet At A Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.