Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,381 members, 7,843,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Wetin U Go Do If Ur Boyfriend Tell To Give Up Ur Job Or Career When U Marry Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin U Go Do If Ur Boyfriend Tell To Give Up Ur Job Or Career When U Marry Him? (783 Views)

Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men / 4 Type Of Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Women [no1 Is Just Silly] / Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wetin U Go Do If Ur Boyfriend Tell To Give Up Ur Job Or Career When U Marry Him? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2012
naija babes in da house oya make una answer this question.
you get a thriving career as a pharmacist,medical doctor or a very prospective banker.u come get boyfriend wey u wan marry but the guy say b4 u marry am u must drop ur career and ur job and prepare to be a house wife when una come marry.He go also say dat for im village na men dey work while the women dey house dey look after the pickins dem.he go also say dem dey forbid for im village for a woman to be a working class babe.he go tell u make u no worry about being a house wife because he go dey give u regular monthly allowance and he go also open a big provision store for house for u were u go dey sell provisions and other things.now ur guy tell u say if u no agree to these terms then he go have no choice than to terminate the wedding plans.now if u be a naija babe and u dey such a situation na wetin u go do?.b4 u answer this question make u remember at the back of ur mind say husband dey very scarce for naija ooo.looking for husband be like seaching for gold cool cool
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Ur Boyfriend Tell To Give Up Ur Job Or Career When U Marry Him? by greedie1(f): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
u mean ll i cut off my source of income and accept stipends from a man just to make him feel like the man he isn't?? hell no! he can call off the wedding if he wants.... ain't soothing anyone's ego

and there is no such thing as men being scarce, its a state of mind

1 Like

Re: Wetin U Go Do If Ur Boyfriend Tell To Give Up Ur Job Or Career When U Marry Him? by Mynd44: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2012
^^
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Ur Boyfriend Tell To Give Up Ur Job Or Career When U Marry Him? by cindybrown(f): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
Abeg make im go im village go marry wife joor, rather dan ruin d life of a sucessful woman jare! Which kind madness be dis? So all her hardwork since she become human being na 4 nothing abi?

1 Like

Re: Wetin U Go Do If Ur Boyfriend Tell To Give Up Ur Job Or Career When U Marry Him? by victorian(f): 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2012
Abi o..... He can go to blazes grin...hell, NO!......can't fly with me.. I will always manage my home and job. But leaving my own buisness that av grown from the scratch to an enviable company.. Go to blazes! cheesy
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Ur Boyfriend Tell To Give Up Ur Job Or Career When U Marry Him? by Nnekacherry: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2012
After 4yrs in school?? After all the suffering and sleepless nights??
No naw... He has to accept me just the way I am or no deal...

1 Like

Re: Wetin U Go Do If Ur Boyfriend Tell To Give Up Ur Job Or Career When U Marry Him? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
Any man who still thinks like that deserves to b gunned down.
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Ur Boyfriend Tell To Give Up Ur Job Or Career When U Marry Him? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
tpacalipse: Any man who still thinks like that deserves to b gunned down.
ok what of igbo men wey dey marry graduates and dey put them for house as house wife.wetin u wan yarn about that?
i know one igbo spare part dealer for near my area.the woman wey he marry na graduate but he open store for the woman na provision she dey sell
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Ur Boyfriend Tell To Give Up Ur Job Or Career When U Marry Him? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
Tell him to stop smoking whatever he is smoking
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Ur Boyfriend Tell To Give Up Ur Job Or Career When U Marry Him? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
victorian: Abi o..... He can go to blazes grin...hell, NO!......can't fly with me.. I will always manage my home and job. But leaving my own buisness that av grown from the scratch to an enviable company.. Go to blazes! cheesy
so if he rich as dangote make he still go to blazes? grin
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Ur Boyfriend Tell To Give Up Ur Job Or Career When U Marry Him? by UjSizzle(f): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
I won't marry a man who expects me to sit home all day without a career, no no....and there is no such thing as men being scarce.
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Ur Boyfriend Tell To Give Up Ur Job Or Career When U Marry Him? by UjSizzle(f): 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
lefulefu:
so if he rich as dangote make he still go to blazes? grin

The more reason why he'll go to blazes. It means he's assuming his money is all i need undecided.

1 Like

Re: Wetin U Go Do If Ur Boyfriend Tell To Give Up Ur Job Or Career When U Marry Him? by xynerise: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
Even if the man is as rich as dangote, he is an antelope
Re: Wetin U Go Do If Ur Boyfriend Tell To Give Up Ur Job Or Career When U Marry Him? by totalbaby(f): 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
You took the right words out of my mouth smiley
gree-die:
u mean ll i cut off my source of income and accept stipends from a man just to make him feel like the man he isn't?? hell no! he can call off the wedding if he wants.... ain't soothing anyone's ego

and there is no such thing as men being scarce, its a state of mind

1 Like

Re: Wetin U Go Do If Ur Boyfriend Tell To Give Up Ur Job Or Career When U Marry Him? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
that means he's not ready for marriage, especially this century, what man would tell his wife to quit her career/job, and become a housewife , he can stop the marriage if he wants to, i wouldn't do such thing

2 Likes

Re: Wetin U Go Do If Ur Boyfriend Tell To Give Up Ur Job Or Career When U Marry Him? by WAM1(f): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
Shu I beg to differ- I would gladly give up my career and focus on my home. My kids would get my full attention and guidance. There are a million and one things I can do from home asides "provision shop". My picture is not the village scene though- more of expatriates in a country I love, running my NGO and personal business on the side, going on trips especially with my kids,planning and executing me times with boo... Truth be told- I don't mind the house wife thingy as long as he is capable and not overworking himself. I also wouldn't mind supporting him as well if need be. My kids would be a major investment - being an active part of their lives is the least I would be willing to do. This is my "ideal"

1 Like

Re: Wetin U Go Do If Ur Boyfriend Tell To Give Up Ur Job Or Career When U Marry Him? by greedie1(f): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
WAM?:
Shu I beg to differ- I would gladly give up my career and focus on my home. My kids would get my full attention and guidance. There are a million and one things I can do from home asides "provision shop". My picture is not the village scene though- more of expatriates in a country I love, running my NGO and personal business on the side, going on trips especially with my kids,planning and executing me times with boo... Truth be told- I don't mind the house wife thingy as long as he is capable and not overworking himself. I also wouldn't mind supporting him as well if need be. My kids would be a major investment - being an active part of their lives is the least I would be willing to do. This is my "ideal"

lovely ...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Define ''A Crush'' / Who Suppose To Relocate To The Other? / Before You Date Anyone, Please Do Some Background Checking For Your Own Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.