Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,679 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Who Is Really The Last Prophet? Muhammad, Jesus Or A Beast? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is Really The Last Prophet? Muhammad, Jesus Or A Beast? (10966 Views)

A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). / Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Really The Last Prophet? Muhammad, Jesus Or A Beast? by Ishilove: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
maclatunji:

The confusion would only persist with you because you refuse to get out of it. The same Islamic sources you seek to misquote are not confused.

You have shown your disbelief, anything else you want to display?
Why not just enlighten the guy, for God's sake?? He seeks answers. You say he is ignorant, then bring him out of the so-called ignorance by enlightening him!!! You were just going round and round in circles without giving any meaningful explanation
Re: Who Is Really The Last Prophet? Muhammad, Jesus Or A Beast? by golpen(m): 7:41am On Aug 12, 2013
Moh was a pedo:
Why on earth is this topic in Islam section? Its not even Islam, it's a general religious topic so why was it moved here? To hide pro christian comments or hide the truth about islam?

So this is what Islam is about? Kwo? Suppressing free speech and forcing non muslims to respect them?
The hatred I have for you muslims no get mate, inshort I pity any Muslim that falls into my trap at work today.
That person will get it from me.

I don't want to start by questioning your reasoning this morning because the OP is not muslim, so you'll love to question his illicit post here and his intention.

I'm very sure you don't know what islam is about. We've had enough of you the likes of banister, who don't have the slightest idea of the islam they antagonise, so you'd better keep to yourself.

I hate it when you peoplae speak about your frustration about islam and paint it as hatred. You are definitrly not GOD who owns the lives of the muslims at your workplace, so they can't get anything from you without HIS permission.
Re: Who Is Really The Last Prophet? Muhammad, Jesus Or A Beast? by maclatunji: 9:14am On Aug 12, 2013
Ishilove:
Why not just enlighten the guy, for God's sake?? He seeks answers. You say he is ignorant, then bring him out of the so-called ignorance by enlightening him!!! You were just going round and round in circles without giving any meaningful explanation

Nope, he is out to troll. Is it worth it for you to try to explain yourself to someone who is totally determined to misrepresent you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must A Muslim Get Married? / A Debate on the Prophet's Injunction on Washing Objects Touched by Dogs / Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.