Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim (10964 Views)

An Opinion Of A Serious Muslim Brother - about Nikkah Matching Service / Salams Guys, I Just Want An Honest Opinion On This / Honest Reasons Why I Am Not A Muslim! (for Tbaba). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by justaqad(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
Salam Alaykum
'Every muslim is a potential terrorist' as widely speculated by non-muslims.i believe the muslim ummah are not doing enough to stop this menace trying to smug Islam.terrorism is war against Islam,it must be met with stern resistance and rejection by all muslims.i am not implying we are not doing enough but our best is not good enough.muslims are converting to other religions due to the damaging effects of terrorism.Islam is the shield terrorist use to perpetrate this evil,callous,inhumane,barbaric,and uncivilized act.
Fighting and winning terrorism can only be obtainable through massive psychological re-evaluation.i am freaking mad when i hear muslim clerics say those perpetrating this evil are not real muslims,they lack the basic understanding of Islam.when will they be made to understand Islam?the prophet(saw) said!the best amongst you is the one who learns Quran and teaches it'
reciting the quran without knowing and understanding what you are saying does not make you a shielk! Most muslims dont have reasonable reason why they are muslim,thereby falling prey to conversion.i have seen muslim gladiators displaying their unmatched and unequal knowledge on public forums,but how many of these enegies has been channeled to enlightened the teeming ignorant muslim population?i became a muslim when i understood what islam is all about.i had doubts but my doubts was cleared with refreshed knowledge of islam.Today i am convinced as a muslim,not because i was born into a muslim home but because i understand islam.i understand what Allah requires of ME.i am not perfect but trying to perfect my inperfections.i cannot be brainwashed to do anything contrary to what the quran stipulates.
This is because i am a convinced Muslim.If every muslim holds this conviction,practice islam according to the will of Allah,Islam will become most adorable.
So Dont get mad when you are being labeled a terrorist!because YOU and I(Muslims) can stop this evil.
Salam.

28 Likes

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by MacDaddy01: 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2012
lol.....good thread.....many non-muslims dont really hate islam, they now that majority of muslims are not terrorists but it is the silence of some muslims that annoy non-muslims. We non-muslims raise some issues against islam and what we get back are either silence or insults that we are islamophobic kaffirs.

The solution is in the hands of muslims; do your best to educate ignorant muslims that can be deceived by terrorists

7 Likes

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by justaqad(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2012
MacDaddy01: lol.....good thread.....many non-muslims dont really hate islam, they now that majority of muslims are not terrorists but it is the silence of some muslims that annoy non-muslims. We non-muslims raise some issues against islam and what we get back are either silence or insults that we are islamophobic kaffirs.

The solution is in the hands of muslims; do your best to educate ignorant muslims that can be deceived by terrorists

we'll try
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by deols(f): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2012
good opinion
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by justaqad(m): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2012
deols: good opinion

this is a jihad we must all commit ourselves to.
How,where and when do we start?we have to do something urgently it.
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2012
I think the concept of jihad has to be reviewed.

1 Like

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by Okijajuju1(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2012
Dude.. You are advocating scrapping the Quoran as it is today and re-writing it..

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by Keemie(f): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2012
You are right, but I have never met any muslim who believes in bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by blank(f): 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2012
Keemie: You are right, but I have never met any muslim who believes in bokoharam

I have.

6 Likes

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by maclatunji: 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
Bigots, this is not an opportunity to unleash your long held biases against Islam.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by saint119: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2012
Religion is about loving and cohabiting with your fellow human. Anything short of this is blasphemy. Its so sad to see what we have turn religion into. Let's us behave in ways worthy of emulation.
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2012
Does it affect the price of garri in the market?
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by omodapson(m): 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2012
In whatever we do, our relationship with God should be first, while religion should follow. God was before any religion, religion is only the creation of human beings and it is at best an element of segregation. If we believe that everything God creates is good, then the question of hate will disappear and tolerance will be embraced through and through.

Just my own opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by justwise(m): 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
justaqad: Salam Alaykum
'Every muslim is a potential terrorist' as widely speculated by non-muslims.i believe the muslim ummah are not doing enough to stop this menace trying to smug Islam.terrorism is war against Islam,it must be met with stern resistance and rejection by all muslims.i am not implying we are not doing enough but our best is not good enough.muslims are converting to other religions due to the damaging effects of terrorism.Islam is the shield terrorist use to perpetrate this evil,callous,inhumane,barbaric,and uncivilized act.
Fighting and winning terrorism can only be obtainable through massive psychological re-evaluation.i am freaking mad when i hear muslim clerics say those perpetrating this evil are not real muslims,they lack the basic understanding of Islam.when will they be made to understand Islam?the prophet(saw) said!the best amongst you is the one who learns Quran and teaches it'
reciting the quran without knowing and understanding what you are saying does not make you a shielk! Most muslims dont have reasonable reason why they are muslim,thereby falling prey to conversion.i have seen muslim gladiators displaying their unmatched and unequal knowledge on public forums,but how many of these enegies has been channeled to enlightened the teeming ignorant muslim population?i became a muslim when i understood what islam is all about.i had doubts but my doubts was cleared with refreshed knowledge of islam.Today i am convinced as a muslim,not because i was born into a muslim home but because i understand islam.i understand what Allah requires of ME.i am not perfect but trying to perfect my inperfections.i cannot be brainwashed to do anything contrary to what the quran stipulates.
This is because i am a convinced Muslim.If every muslim holds this conviction,practice islam according to the will of Allah,Islam will become most adorable.
So Dont get mad when you are being labeled a terrorist!because YOU and I(Muslims) can stop this evil.
Salam.

I think the problem is in the interpretation of Quran by some Muslim leaders, the problem is not just with Islam, Christians have the same problem as well, the religious leaders do not help the matter either, they are misleading followers who take seriously every word that comes out of their month.

Its hard to unlearned something you have been taught from a young age from pastors/imam, the chain of misleading/hateful preaching grows from generation to generation.

3 Likes

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by yemi2plus(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
Will it stop boko haram aka BH boiz 4rm bombin??
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by philipstanley(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2012
This is nt i want 2 hear, and this is nt the answer 2 my unspoken/unasked questions of mine, bt i luv islam cos of 1 thing WAT DE SAY IS DIFF. 4RM THEY ACT.
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by abbey621(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2012
@Poster - Coming to Nairaland and raising religious tensions won't solve anything, neither would your gentle words of encouragement for Muslims to take action. Nigeria is a messed up country and the people are responsible for their own sufferings, we all can blame religion all we want but whenever we decide to get back to reality, we would realize that the problem is greed, corruption and the cowardliness of our Nigerian people. Only in Nigeria do we protest name change, fuel prices and other menial issues and leave more crucial issues like violence, corruption and economy behind. Any country in which the people are not willing to die for their freedom is bound to fall. The central bank is busy introducing monetary policies that will triple inflation by creating a 5,000 naira note, our president is ensuring that more terrorists would emerge in the future by negotiating with extremists, more and more people are being killed by the death traps known as Nigerian roads and aviation industry and yet, we blame religion and yet we still see each other as Muslims and Christians instead of brothers and sisters, it is easier to blame the person from another religion instead of tackling the government, Nigeria needs a REVOLUTION not a religious SOLUTION.

7 Likes

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by hrhobi1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2012
What you all must understand is that BOKO HARAM is not a terrorist organization per say but a political terroristical organization.

1 Like

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by antsut(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2012
blank:

I have.
Then, he/she is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by Aladinn(m): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
bbpreye: Does it affect the price of garri in the market?
Man shall not live by bread alone. Must your brain always be in your stomach? Try and grow up, Preye.

2 Likes

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by daviesmania(m): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2012
Keemie: You are right, but I have never met any muslim who believes in bokoharam
i've neva met any bokoharam member who is not a muslim

5 Likes

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2012
my brother ,,,, dis time around it does o...because if dis muslims dnt wnt to teach themselves,,,, we are very much ready to teach it to them by force
Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by NobleAngell(f): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2012
I wonder o. Mtchwwwwwww!

1 Like

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2012
As a christain, i want to thank d OP for this wonderfull non-bigoted topic...nice thread..bigots, just like malacatunji said please lets not turn this to tribe or religious bashing...let try and combat this ugly monster of a problem thats is derailing the world entirely...thanks

2 Likes

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by NobleAngell(f): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2012
daviesmania: i've neva met any bokoharam member who is not a muslim
Exactly... I also havnt.

1 Like

Re: Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim by ibnjarir(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2012
MacDaddy01: lol.....good thread.....many non-muslims dont really hate islam, they now that majority of muslims are not terrorists but it is the silence of some muslims that annoy non-muslims. We non-muslims raise some issues against islam and what we get back are either silence or insults that we are islamophobic kaffirs.

. A real Kaffir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dreams And Dream Interpretation / Scholarships In The Islamic University Of Madinah / Ruling On Using Contouring (foundation) To Change The Appearance Of The Face...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.