Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? (2526 Views)

WTF!!! Just Realised I've Been Using Same Toothbrush For 3 Years+ (pic) / Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Wife/gf Or Lover? / ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by LarrySun(m): 12:54am On Nov 26, 2012
We kiss and suck tongues, but when it comes to using the second party's toothbrush, I have reservations. The thought alone makes my entrails panic.
What about you? Can you? Would you?
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Lovetinz(m): 1:20am On Nov 26, 2012
Theres about six toothbrushes in the bathroom, new ones included.
I cant remember checking if one has been used.

If its dry and looks new, I use it.
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by UjSizzle(f): 1:27am On Nov 26, 2012
Funny you should ask, I've thought the same.

But no i wouldn't use a toothbrush with my partner even though it's just hypocritical since we kiss n all.
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by aypeculiar: 1:45am On Nov 26, 2012
Sure i can use my partner toothbruse. afterall we kiss all the time. i kiss her in the morning when she has not brush her teeth. why cant i use his toothbrush. I can use it. I didnt see anything wrong in it
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 26, 2012
No, toothbrush is for 1 person grin
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by RudySmith(m): 3:30am On Nov 26, 2012
I wouldn't do it intentionally but if there was no other toothbrush 2 use, then I would use hers instead of going out with a dragon breath.
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 26, 2012
RudySmith: I wouldn't do it intentionally but if there was no other toothbrush 2 use, then I would use hers instead of going out with a dragon breath.
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by tpia1: 4:08am On Nov 26, 2012
hmmm undecided
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Mynd44: 6:36am On Nov 26, 2012
For this reason, I carry two brushes in my bag just so I dan't get in sticky situations....sharing a toothbrush is juts a no
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by UjSizzle(f): 6:42am On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44: For this reason, I carry two brushes in my bag just so I dan't get in sticky situations....sharing a toothbrush is juts a no
don't lie. You used my tooth brush few days ago n we ain't even partners.
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Mynd44: 6:44am On Nov 26, 2012
uj_sizzle:
don't lie. You used my tooth brush few days ago n we ain't even partners.
Don't derail. This is going to the front page and you might get banned
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by UjSizzle(f): 6:49am On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
Don't derail. This is going to the front page and you might get banned
i just stated a fact.
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Mynd44: 6:55am On Nov 26, 2012
^^
okay

But seriously, I don't think I would wanna share something that is used to dig out dirt and germs from another person's mouth and clean them. Call me an hypocrite but that's truee
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Tedyk(m): 7:08am On Nov 26, 2012
Am i mad?
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Ishilove: 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:

I don't think I would wanna share something that is used to dig out dirt and germs from another person's mouth and clean them. Call me an hypocrite but that's truee
I couldn't agree with you more. Its just plain nasty sad
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by RudySmith(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
okay

But seriously, I don't think I would wanna share something that is used to dig out dirt and germs from another person's mouth and clean them. Call me an hypocrite but that's truee

Ishilove:

But u guys r willing 2 kiss the foul place u just mentionned?
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Mynd44: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2012
RudySmith:

But my tongue dont dig up germs na
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by RudySmith(m): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
^ says who? The same germs from the toothbrush r what u may get when kissing.
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Mynd44: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
RudySmith: ^ says who? The same germs from the toothbrush r what u may get when kissing.
When you brush, you dig them out, when you kiss, you tongue only explores
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ishilove:
[b]FECKING NASTY!!!! [/b]but! if i no get choice, na to soak d damn tin inside salt and brush away. NO TIME!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2012
cheesy
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Mynd44: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
DPS!!!

SMH

**runs away**
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
Wetin dey there? If situation calls for it, why not? It's not as if she won't wash the brush after use.
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by KINGwax(m): 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
Larry-Sun:
We kiss and suck tongues, but when it comes to using the second party's toothbrush, I have reservations. The thought alone makes my entrails panic.
What about you? Can you? Would you?
you're sick. Why can't u use d brush?
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
Tedyk: Am i mad?
yes u are mad
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by KINGwax(m): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
When you brush, you dig them out, when you kiss, you tongue only explores
when u kiss, u exchange over 600million bacteria..google is your darling!
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Mynd44: 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
KINGwax: when u kiss, u exchange over 600million bacteria..google is your darling!
Now try how many germs you exchange by sharing tootbrushes
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
Lolaabokoku: yes u are mad
correct! grin grin
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by RudySmith(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44: When you brush, you dig them out, when you kiss, you tongue only explores

U should willingly share these bacterias with that person, and for ur information, u have a dailycontact with a more bacteria infested place on women: their hands.
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Ishilove: 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
RudySmith:

That's different. The mouth isn't foul. When we kiss, we use our mouth and tongues to tease and play.

When we brush, we excavate dirt and spit the shiit out. Since when did the tongue become a toothbrush?

The toothbrush is an instrument of personal hygiene and should not be shared
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by Mynd44: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
RudySmith:

U should willingly share these bacterias with that person, and for ur information, u have a dailycontact with a more bacteria infested place on women: their hands.
That is not reason enough for me to exchange more na
Re: Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? by RudySmith(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ishilove:
That's different. The mouth isn't foul. When we kiss, we use our mouth and tongues to tease and play.

When we brush, we excavate dirt and spit the shiit out. Since when did the tongue become a toothbrush?

The toothbrush is an instrument of personal hygiene and should not be shared

so u r saying that the mouth is not foul, but the toothbrush that cleans the dirt from the mouth *that isn't foul* is foul? pls care 2 make some sense of the gibberish u r saying here.

If u can kiss the mouth then U should have no problem with anything used 2 clean it.

A toothbrush should not be shared bcuz there are many bacterias in the mouth, but if u r willing 2 kiss that person, then u certainly shouldn't care about these bacterias bcuz u must have gotten a trillion already by kissing that person, unless of course u only kiss right after they brush their teeth, and never b4.

Mynd_44: That is not reason enough for me to exchange more na

But it should b a reason 2 stay away from their toothbrush and instead walk around with dragon breath?
Ok, picture this: u slept over at ur gf's place, U r late 4 a meeting and there is only 1 toothbrush. No time 2 stop at any supermarket. what do u do?
Btw: if brushing ur teeth with ur fingers was possible then we wouldn't use toothbrush.

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Night Before Their Wedding...something Happened. / How To Chat Wit Babes And Avoid Being Seen As Asking Plenty Questions / If I Know She Was Married I Couldn't Have Done It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.