Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (838727 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
C.R.E.A.M. 333:
Am no clone but if you mean am i damex? I can say yes i am
aca-seriously? Arrrhh...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
musKeeto:
Trepidation, my dear, since the thread start.... their questions are uncompromisingly blatant..

@Atmc: tongue

what goes around comes around. I go show you pepper. Shey na me you dey kotosia ihu for abi? No worry...your turn
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
@dagr8 i'm looking for the file...forgive my carelessness please #sad face
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
musKeeto:
Trepidation, my dear, since the thread start.... their questions are uncompromisingly blatant.. afraid don dey catch me... grin grin

Anoni: i see you o... where you run go hide since?

@Uju: hope hubby Ihedi is treating you well... grin

@Atmc: tongue

@dagr8: *punch in the belle* oya, vomit more questions... grin grin
He is oo. I'm the happiest bride on NL grin

#askATMC
Do you have principles you live by? Mind sharing??
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by nuwell(m): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
[size=13pt]Hello! Peace be unto this house[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: who taught you how to misbehave?

Oya Rule #19 boss
we re not in d my.nd era (hope he is not eavesdropping?)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
nu-well:
[size=13pt]Hello! Peace be unto this house[/size]
And unto you buddy smiley

Damexx....how do u do it? Multiple personality disorder Why are u using two monikers simultaneously biko?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Kitay(f): 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: We do, only if people don't hold grudges or go around telling stuff that needs to be buried in others dairies.

How's your day coming along?

Half Day gone! The end is Great from wat I see.
Txn
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by nuwell(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:

Thank you. So how's everyone doing today? smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
He is oo. I'm the happiest bride on NL grin

#askATMC
Do you have principles you live by? Mind sharing??
yes i do...i live by the word principle because i know dt i attract to myself that which matches my state of being. I also do not allow people (no matter who) to define me...i kinda defy public opinion...nobody makes me feel inferior without my consent. And erm above all i try to treat others how i would love them to treat me. #smile yeah
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:

Damexx....how do u do it? Multiple personality disorder Why are u using two monikers simultaneously biko?
i did d cream moniker b4 d damex moniker but i didn't confirm it cos i didn't remember d email i used in opening it, i just got d email back, and i saw a message from nl,i just opened it noni, wait!. Ds is not my week, wait 4 my week tongue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
dagr8: ) @HBG...who/what is it again ...

@ ATMC..u are doing gr8 raise to power 2...intelligently jumping my kwetions undecided...I love your intelligenceee kiss
Wont you answer my kwetion dat you filed from lasst week? undecided

@Ask ATMC..Describe what you wore to work today...
1. What geneerally is your kind of dressing?
2. Are you Orobo or Lepa?
3. Do you snore? undecided
4. Did you pray for me dis morning?
5. While laughing yesterday did you eventually tear your weavon?
6. Do you like politics?
7. Is GEJ your favorite president ever?
8. Do you think PEJ is doing the right tin as the first lady?
9. Would you av prefer a Biafran state?
10. How come you didnt know who is Bar-Jesus? tongue..*Haba, i know you are not olodo na*
11. Who do you hate most on NL?
12. Who dont you like on Christian chatbox?
13. Can you cook? tongue
14. If you are gonna host me, what would you cook for me? grin
15. Who are your five most respected Nigerians?
16. How are we gonna do the Lawn Tennis training na? grin
17. How close are you to Aba Sports club complex? ;
ash gown with a brown shoe and a brown bag. 1. I like gowns though i mostly wear jean with t-shirts 2. Lepa squared lol 3. Not at all lol 4. No...hahaha but i'll pray for you after i'm done typing this. 5. Hahahaha i wasn't wearing weavon i plaited actually 6. Dt's what life is all about afterall 7. No 8. Looking at her background and her personality, i think she's trying...she's not perfect but her lapses do not make her slack, she moves on inspite of it yeah 9. Biafran state? Yes. Citeris paribus 10. Lol i know joor...he's elymas na...11.you duh! 12.YOU! Duh! 13. Lol i try...14. Lol abacha smiley 15. My dad, YOU, one of my lecturers at school- professor onwuka, genevieve nnaji, chimamanda adichie. 16. Dunno, you decide 17. Where is it?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
Damex333: we re not in d my.nd era (hope he is not eavesdropping?)
grin grin grin if I didn't love literature so much, I would have packed my sorry self and hit the road.

But be very afraid, Mukina is in charge since Jesoul is absent.

Friendly warning boss.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kitay:

Half Day gone! The end is Great from wat I see.
Txn
Mine has come to an end. Kids should be in the yard by this time.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Kitay(f): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Mine has come to an end. Kids should be in the yard by this time.

Great!! Just closing for the day!! Home Sweet Home
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: grin grin grin if I didn't love literature so much, I would have packed my sorry self and hit the road.

But be very afraid, Mukina is in charge since Jesoul is absent.

Friendly warning boss.
seriously? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by IZUKWU(m): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
cool oh boy ! I wan faint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
ATMC: @dagr8 i'm looking for the file...forgive my carelessness please #sad face
[size=13pt] ok den, i will help you...though you av almost answered d kwetion [/size]

[size=13pt]^^^^so you wat kind of babe are you? wink[/size]
ATMC: i've filed your question, you'll get a reply in a week's time.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
Damex333: seriously? sad
yea...so you berra watch it. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
IZUKWU: cool oh boy ! I wan faint
what seems to be the problem Filled with the holy ghost grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
@ATMC....you av undeniably murder all kwetions asked so far,you av absolutely impressed us ,and av adequately provide short and concise responses that are reasonably constructed...What wil i say...you are remarkably doing gr8 joor wink...
More kwetions coming * sit tight*

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: ok, that's good.

So are you back or your still on and off?

Because nextweek you might be on the hot seat grin

I have so many questions for you.
back for good and on and off smiley. cant say about me hotsitting next week, I see a long queue already. This might even stretch till next year lol. Still watching and learning smiley

@cream & damex I greet you Sir/Ma. I full ground.

@Muskeeto Oga'm I'm good o long time no see. you still dey tumble this section ni? cool
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
dagr8: @ATMC....you av undeniably murder all kwetions asked so far,you av absolutely impressed us ,and av adequately provide short and concise responses that are reasonably constructed...What wil i say...you are remarkably doing gr8 joor wink...
More kwetions coming * sit tight*

lol...dagr8 i'll so make you jumpy in your week...its a promise
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
An0nimus:
back for good and on and off smiley. cant say about me hotsitting next week, I see a long queue already. This might even stretch till next year lol. Still watching and learning smiley

@cream & damex I greet you Sir/Ma. I full ground.

@Muskeeto Oga'm I'm good o long time no see. you still dey tumble this section ni? cool
Superbloke, come and add this runaway usher for nextweek. grin grin

Mr you have been on the road for like ever,Oya grab a seat make I prepare garri for you. grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
IZUKWU: cool oh boy ! I wan faint
lol why?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ada go to sleep jor
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
@dagr8 d kind of girl i am? Lol i am bookish lol, i am a reserved thinker lol, and a very playful...girl lol what's going on in your mind dagr8? No let me 'caught' you lol don't know why but i've been laughing since today
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Ada go to sleep jor
yes ma! Bigbrotherafrica no gree me o...are you a ruby? Lol
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
ATMC: yes ma! Bigbrotherafrica no gree me o...are you a ruby? Lol
this season is a bore, it doesn't have the vava-voom like lastyear's and the year before that so we really didn't bother with extra channels.

Plus my sisters are so agaisnt it so I don't wanna be the blacksheep of the family.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: this season is a bore, it doesn't have the vava-voom like lastyear's and the year before that so we really didn't bother with extra channels.

Plus my sisters are so agaisnt it so I don't wanna be the blacksheep of the family.
variety tins na...there's no way bba every year will be alike na...i guess its d differences dt makes it intriguing...my opinion though. But if you liked fun...you woulda liked what they were doing tonight. But then i understand your loyalty to your sis
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
New faces everyday. Nice grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
ATMC: variety tins na...there's no way bba every year will be alike na...i guess its d differences dt makes it intriguing...my opinion though. But if you liked fun...you woulda liked what they were doing tonight. But then i understand your loyalty to your sis
yea your right, I liked a certain guy, that Melvin from Nigeria is a sweetheart. As for other guys, I will pass sha. And your female rep, Bervely, Goldie and Karen were the best Nigerian reps to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Pray Fervently For Preachers / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.