Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (838843 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: yea your right, I liked a certain guy, that Melvin from Nigeria is a sweetheart. As for other guys, I will pass sha. And your female rep, Bervely, Goldie and Karen were the best Nigerian reps to me.
our female reps are 'wonderful'. Methinks bev is likeable but when she opens her mouth...you think twice. Melvin is a sucre
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
ATMC: our female reps are 'wonderful'. Methinks bev is likeable but when she opens her mouth...you think twice. Melvin is a sucre
that girl doesn't like clothes, she and Selly fall under the same category. And the girl has no shame, well they are kinda controvesial which I believe every girl is. Its just that others are over the top while others are calmer.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bella3(f): 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
musKeeto:
Trepidation, my dear, since the thread start.... their questions are uncompromisingly blatant.. afraid don dey catch me... grin grin

afraid has to cash person o... The fear of dagr8 is the begining of QUESTION.
@dagr8Now afraid is cashing me that am next....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: that girl doesn't like clothes, she and Selly fall under the same category. And the girl has no shame, well they are kinda controvesial which I believe every girl is. Its just that others are over the top while others are calmer.
by every girl is controversial, you mean?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
Bélla3: afraid has to cash person o... The fear of dagr8 is the begining of QUESTION.
@dagr8Now afraid is cashing me that am next....
don't worry, afraid will cash dagr8 cos of d answers you'll give. ---->your signature
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
ATMC: by every girl is controversial, you mean?
we all have our tacky times, we do things we bowed never to do. That's why I said other girls like being controvesial, while others learn from them things that makes them controvesial.

If someone says describe Grace....I sure know there will be something like "that's grace, what were you expecting?"
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bella3(f): 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
So am going to ask somtin a lil different...
#ask ATMC
1Have you ever doubted GOD's exisistance?
2if yes why
3. If no why
4. Have you ever witnessed a true miracle(esp happened to you)?? Pls share
5. Whats your definition of religion
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
Royally and Bella hellos. grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bella3(f): 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
ATMC: don't worry, afraid will cash dagr8 cos of d answers you'll give. ---->your signature
abi naw... No shaking.
*tukushia ihu* :-/;-P
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bella3(f): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Royally and Bella hellos. grin
hiii gracie....cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: we all have our tacky times, we do things we bowed never to do. That's why I said other girls like being controvesial, while others learn from them things that makes them controvesial.

If someone says describe Grace....I sure know there will be something like "that's grace, what were you expecting?"
i see what you mean now
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
Bélla3: abi naw... No shaking.
*tukushia ihu* :-/;-P
laugh wan turn me to...i only know of kotosia ihu, just heard tukushia ihu from you lol igbo dey there jare
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
@askATMC

1. Casting crowns or Jesus Culture? Which of these do you prefer?
2. The track you can't sleep without playing?
3. How many siblings do you have?
4. Between Rey and Anonimus whom would you marry if they were the last 2 men standing? Why?
5. Please tell us where in the bible we can find this quoted verse; “And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away”

6. What came to your mind when you saw that verse?
7. We all have a quote or verses we read before going out, what's yours?
8. Would you go out in public wearing leggins and a vest?
9. Heels or pumps?
10. Who is Adagrin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2013
Bélla3: hiii gracie....cheesy
ASUU keeping you home?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
ATMC: i see what you mean now
grin grin cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 12:12am On Jul 24, 2013
Bélla3: So am going to ask somtin a lil different...
#ask ATMC
1Have you ever doubted GOD's exisistance?
2if yes why
3. If no why
4. Have you ever witnessed a true miracle(esp happened to you)?? Pls share
5. Whats your definition of religion
yes i have doubted God's existence. When i was writing my second jamb, i started questioning d existence of God...cos i know how i studied and prayed to smash jamb only to be smashed by jamb but outside then, i 've not had cause to doubt God again! HE IS! 4. Yes i have witnessed a miracle; back then in school, there was a day i was so strapped so i was just thinking...and i wanted to boil hot water so i plugged d boiling ring while holding it at d ring and d thing refused to work, then thinking 'let it not be dt this thing has spoilt cos i don't have d cash to repair it or get a new one', i then put it inside d water and started checking d socket and lo it started working... All of a sudden it dawned on me dt i'd been in contact with electricity and gosh! I felt goose pimple, didn't know how to explain what happened, i tagged it a miracle and feared God! 5. Religion to me is simply belief in God. Quite a number of times i've heard people say dt christianity is not a religion and dt it is a lifestyle but dt makes me laugh because these people do things religiously, go to church on sundays, pray intervally, repeat most things they do in church religiously and yet will tell you they are not practising religion! Lol whoever said dt christianity is not a religion will also tell you dt its a way of life lol a way of life is culture and religion is culture. Religion as far as i'm concerned is a belief in God...if there's more to d definition of religion then there is more to christianity not being a religion. Pardon my digress, just trying to buttress my point
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 12:17am On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: @askATMC

1. Casting crowns or Jesus Culture? Which of these do you prefer?
2. The track you can't sleep without playing?
3. How many siblings do you have?
4. Between Rey and Anonimus whom would you marry if they were the last 2 men standing? Why?
5. Please tell us where in the bible we can find this quoted verse; “And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away”

6. What came to your mind when you saw that verse?
7. We all have a quote or verses we read before going out, what's yours?
8. Would you go out in public wearing leggins and a vest?
9. Heels or pumps?
10. Who is Adagrin
i think your questions make me more 'afraider' than dagr8's. Tomorrow pls, my bags are packed ready to go to d land of nods right now
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:21am On Jul 24, 2013
ATMC: i think your questions make me more 'afraider' than dagr8's. Tomorrow pls, my bags are packed ready to go to d land of nods right now
lol @ 'afraider'

Goodnight ma'am
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bella3(f): 12:34am On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: ASUU keeping you home?
fortunately and unfortunately
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bella3(f): 12:35am On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: ASUU keeping you home?
fortunately and unfortunatelygrin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bella3(f): 12:37am On Jul 24, 2013
ATMC: laugh wan turn me to...i only know of kotosia ihu, just heard tukushia ihu from you lol igbo dey there jare
you has finish megrin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:39am On Jul 24, 2013
Bélla3: fortunately and unfortunatelygrin
well I am glad your around because I have a business proposal. Tithe tings grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tunmike90(f): 8:42am On Jul 24, 2013
Many people will like to know the way to heaven,its not through the sky,but through your heart.Matt 5:8"blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God".The God that people seek is in you,simply give him total control of your heart.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chistar01(m): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2013
Ok, am new here and after going through a few pages I think I like whats going on, this is nice, I must confess!.

So who is going to welcome me to the family and give me a proper orientation? Hope you guys give first timers food and drinks ohcheesycheesywink. #FirstComment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by nuwell(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: New faces everyday. Nice grin

Are the tea and biscuits that were on offer on the first page, exhausted? undecided How come I wasn't offered any?
Where's the welcoming committee? grin
To all my co-'new faces', Welcome o! Please feel at home.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bella3(f): 9:34am On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: well I am glad your around because I have a business proposal. Tithe tings grin grin
gud sister.... Tithing is gud business.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2013
Tunmike90: Many people will like to know the way to heaven,its not through the sky,but through your heart.Matt 5:8"blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God".The God that people seek is in you,simply give him total control of your heart.
that's true, we often seek salvation from the world while its always within us. We know he knew us even while we were still forming in our mother's wombs. And Jesus Christ is always there just waiting for us to let him in. He won't come in if you don't ivite him, because He is a God of free will. grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2013
chistar01: Ok, am new here and after going through a few pages I think I like whats going on, this is nice, I must confess!.

So who is going to welcome me to the family and give me a proper orientation? Hope you guys give first timers food and drinks ohcheesycheesywink. #FirstComment.
grin grin brother you funny, erm if you guys are willing to donate some kash so that we could buy food...that will be great.

Lol @ #first to comment.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2013
nu-well:

Are the tea and biscuits that were on offer on the first page, exhausted? undecided How come I wasn't offered any?
Where's the welcoming committee? grin
To all my co-'new faces', Welcome o! Please feel at home.
we ran out of food, we are on 40 days dry fasting, care to join? grin its free grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2013
chistar01: Ok, am new here and after going through a few pages I think I like whats going on, this is nice, I must confess!.

You are welcome in the name of the Lord bro... Happy to have u here. Pls feel free cos u're home and here we all about Family.
Our mummy G.O will come welcome u properly nd orient you,she's kinda busy right now.
Nd as for the food and drinks, you can visit page 101 - 103 where our brother dagr8 (the certified chef) has alot of varieties for you and you shall be filled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2013
Bélla3: gud sister.... Tithing is gud business.
lol
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by nuwell(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: we ran out of food, we are on 40 days dry fasting, care to join? grin its free grin

Ran out? Sounds like a self-imposed hunger strike. Why dost thou hunger and thirst in vain? I's never scared of fasting, by the way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Pray Fervently For Preachers / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.