Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,292 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (837472 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by nuwell(m): 11:55am On Jul 24, 2013
Chistar finished the food, ke? Is he an all-consuming eater? Haba! What manner of consumption is this? shocked shocked
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chistar01(m): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2013
Omo Daddy354:
Hehehe dis is a payback case i guess. Am now a bro shey?
wink
Lmao! Yup.. Scores = 'Chistar 1 - 1 omo daddy'.. Hehe Just kidding tho. wink
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
Chistar, Nu-well
You are highly welcome to the family of God. This is the place where you can unburden yourself. Feel free to share whatever the spirit of God has laid in your heart, your fears, worries...no holds barred. Likewise we'd love to share in your joys and testimonies of God's goodness.
If you haven't discovered the awesome grace of God yet or you're seeking for understanding of the nature of our heavenly father, then you are in the right place. There are always people here who will give you a word of encouragement everytime you seek it.
Please go to the first page of this thread and read the rules. It's important they are adhered to, we'd like to maintain the peace in this house.
Try as much as possible to ignore entities who want to cause trouble in here, giving them attention makes them feel important. Remember haters always manage to get rid of themselves once you respond with silence smiley.
You can partake in our activities. Currently we're just getting to know one another better. Damexx will give you a slot.
Once again you are welcome smiley

Dagr8 hope you didn't forget to shop for groceries. Bella darling, serve our brothers.

Y'all relax n pop in whenever you can.

Signed
Orientation Pastor grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chistar01(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
nu-well:
Well, chistar01, they said the arrangement before you is for first timers abi? Oya shift, make I siddon joor
*brings out portable fork, knife and spoon from hidden pocket* grin
LMFAO.. I know as brothers in the Lord am meant to be nice to you and share my food, but unfortunately im not realy nice when it come to food matters. Better hide your fork and knife back in your pocket oh. BTW i have almost finished d foodcheesy :p cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Royally(f): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
Damex333: Royally, i see u. Make urself known

HumbledbYGrace: I think sh/e is trying to catch up with us. Sh/e will let us know when sh/e is done.

Take your time Royally. grin

Forgive me, just trying 2 study the house first, u know... treading softly thinz. I must say this though, I'm addicted 2 d threadcheesy. I love d qwetion tinz, uj_sizzle and yetseyi did justice during their times, but I must say... ATMC's making me laffing. Will surely love to be part of the game and become a celeb for one week..lol all in all, I'm glad 2 be here. And b4 I forget, God bless the O.P and everyone who's kept d thread alive up till dis time.... Luv y'all
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chistar01(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Once again you are welcome smiley Bella darling, serve our brothers.
grin
EShe oh! UJ(thanks) ..

Oya Bella, I and Nu-well are waiting oh
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
Royally? sad
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Royally(f): 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
uj_sizzle: Royally? sad

am I in trouble?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by CREAM333: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
superbloke: This is the order that the game will continue. If one person is unavailable, the next person will automatically be up next.

Yetseyi - 14th July
ATMC - 21st July
anonimus- 28th July
Bella - 4th August
Chistar - 11th August
Dagr8 - 18th August
Damex333/ C.R.E.A.M. 333 grin- 25th August
HumbledbyGrace - 1st September
Ihedinobi - 8th September
Kabassa77 - 15th September
Muskeeto - 22nd September
Nu-well - 29th September
Omo Daddy354- 6th October
Pastor olu - 13th October
Peteregwu - 20th October
Reyginus - 27th October
Royally- 3rd November
Superbloke - 10th November
Spicymimi - 17th November
*singing greenday's "wake me up when september october ends"* grin
if you are interested pls signify so we can add you up.

Signed
Damex333..
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by nuwell(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
C.R.E.A.M. 333:

superbloke: This is the order that the game will continue. If one person is unavailable, the next person will automatically be up next.

Yetseyi - 14th July
ATMC - 21st July
anonimus- 28th July
Bella - 4th August
Chistar - 11th August
Dagr8 - 18th August
Damex333/ C.R.E.A.M. 333 grin- 25th August
HumbledbyGrace - 1st September
Ihedinobi - 8th September
Kabassa77 - 15th September
Muskeeto - 22nd September
Nu-well - 29th September
Omo Daddy354- 6th October
Pastor olu - 13th October
Peteregwu - 20th October
Reyginus - 27th October
Royally- 3rd November
Superbloke - 10th November
Spicymimi - 17th November
*singing greenday's "wake me up when september october ends"* grin
if you are interested pls signify so we can add you up.

Signed
Damex333..

Wow! I even have a slot already? grin Thanks o! Is this the list of every member of the Chatbox, btw?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by nuwell(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
chistar01: EShe oh! UJ(thanks) ..

Oya Bella, I and Nu-well are waiting oh

Chistar, easy o! You are still waiting for more having devoured and demolished the first round singlehandedly? The Lord will not deliver you from constipation o.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
Royally:

am I in trouble?
Only if you keep peeping without saying hello.
Dunno u n my hubby who does this more angry
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt]My dear, good tins are going thru my mind o grin grin grin...am very playful too o tongue [/size]
who asked you kwanu? Mtschewwww ehe! Our dear brethren that are after food...i say to you set your affections on things dt above. Amen!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
Bélla3: you has finish megrin
lol
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chistar01(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
nu-well:

Chistar, easy o! You are still waiting for more having devoured and demolished the first round singlehandedly? The Lord will not deliver you from constipation o.
Too much food aint enough food.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Buthupogon(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
Dear brethren in da Lord, can anyone help me with an online link 2 e-Open heaven daily devotional. The blog (earlyblogspot.com) page I was using b4 was removed last week. I will really appreciate if anyone in da forum can help. Thanks in anticipation 4 ur replies. God bless us all! Amen!!! IJN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
Pls i need an explanation to this passage in the bible cos i don't get it Matt 10:34.35.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chistar01(m): 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
@ATMC, #askATMC. its question time, right?.. Ok answer this few questions.

1.where are you based?
2. Are you a student?
3. If yes, What school, level and course?
4. If no, what exactly do you do?
5. Whats your age range? Asin ..15-18 , 18-21, etc. Just give a 3 years range if you dont want to put your exact age.
6. Tell us something about your family.
7. Whats your take on 'the internet does more harm than good'
8. What's your name, real name, not just Ada oh, all your names.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: @askATMC

1. Casting crowns or Jesus Culture? Which of these do you prefer?
2. The track you can't sleep without playing?
3. How many siblings do you have?
4. Between Rey and Anonimus whom would you marry if they were the last 2 men standing? Why?
5. Please tell us where in the bible we can find this quoted verse; “And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away”

6. What came to your mind when you saw that verse?
7. We all have a quote or verses we read before going out, what's yours?
8. Would you go out in public wearing leggins and a vest?
9. Heels or pumps?
10. Who is Adagrin
1.i don't understand d question...pls xplain 2. I love whitney houston's 'i look to you' 3. Babe, we doesn't counts children in my place lol 4. Lol i'll marry d two of them cos i'm likely to be d only girl standing (polyandry tins) lol HBG you sef, which of them you go marry? Abeg o lol...i can imagine anonimous face when he saw this questions, i'm sure he went what da heck! Abeg dagr8 help me with a pix 6. Heaven
7. The lord is my shepherd alleluia! 8. No! 9. Heels 10. Ada is a Babe In Total Control of Herself who has Divine Inspiration for Victorious Attitude on a mission to leave a lasting impression on the hearts of anyone who interacts with her. hahahaha.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
[size=13pt]@Nu-well...no vex jare...bt av u not read? "ask and it shall be given unto you... (Matt 7:7)"...u do well to voice out jare...mange dis one....

Has anyone tasted Bella's food b4 shocked shocked shocked...dat lady can cook out of the world meals!..i mean heavenly taste kinda foods [/size]

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chistar01(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
Omo Daddy354: Pls i need an explanation to this passage in the bible cos i don't get it Matt 10:34.35.
Ermm, this is one confusing passage oh! I read it over and over again but i ended up getting more confused. Some one who has any idea should plz come and bail I and OmoDaddy out of our confusion.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by nuwell(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2013
dagr8: [size=13pt]@Nu-well...no vex jare...bt av u not read? "ask and it shall be given unto you... (Matt 7:7)"...u do well to voice out jare...mange dis one....
[/size]

Thanks, bro. I appreciate. You must be a connoisseur of food o! I thought the recommendations someone made (HBG? Can't remember) were just playful ones. But I think I'm impressed. Pleased to meet you too.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
ATMC: who asked you kwanu? Mtschewwww ehe! Our dear brethren that are after food...i say to you set your affections on things dt above. Amen!
[size=13pt] Just telling u we av dat in common enyi m wink wink
Friends, Keep dis young woman busy..
@askATMC.....1.What are you doing now? grin(I mean at 2:40pm)
2. If you are not Igbo which tribe in Nigeria would you av loved to be?
[/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
chistar01: @ATMC, #askATMC. its question time, right?.. Ok answer this few questions.

1.where are you based?
2. Are you a student?
3. If yes, What school, level and course?
4. If no, what exactly do you do?
5. Whats your age range? Asin ..15-18 , 18-21, etc. Just give a 3 years range if you dont want to put your exact age.
6. Tell us something about your family.
7. Whats your take on 'the internet does more harm than good'
8. What's your name, real name, not just Ada oh, all your names.
i'm based in the east of nigeria. Do you know Awka? 2. Except of life 4. Ok, i work with an investment firm but i also teach (moonlighting tins) 5. I'm 36.
6. Like? 7. I think it all depends on the perspective one is coming from...for the underage and d immature it may be true but then there are mature good people who'd benefitted a lot from d internet. So to such people, d internet is good!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] Just telling u we av dat in common enyi m wink wink
Friends, Keep dis young woman busy..
@askATMC.....1.What are you doing now? grin(I mean at 2:40pm)
2. If you are not Igbo which tribe in Nigeria would you av loved to be?
[/size]
lol 1. Just finished eating 2. #hard one#
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Only if you keep peeping without saying hello.
Dunno u n my hubby who does this more angry
[size=13pt] tell your hubby we need him here and his posts... cos very soon we will be holding couples' seminar and as d only couples on the thread we will put d two of you on d spotlight grin grin[/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] tell your hubby we need him here and his posts... cos very soon we will be holding couples' seminar and as d only couples on the thread we will put d two of you on d spotlight grin grin[/size]
dt will be beautiful. So who you coupling with
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
@dagr8 the food makes me want to quicken my steps with respect to d lawn tennis class...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
Omo Daddy354: Pls i need an explanation to this passage in the bible cos i don't get it Matt 10:34.35.
[size=13pt]I believe you will get a clearer picture if you read the whole chapter 10...Jesus is warning his disciples not to think that their new found faith is "bread" and "butter" as far as relationship with the world is concern...
He said somewhere in the scripture: " In this world we will suffer persecution..in other words our decision to love and follow Christ could bring hatred from the world..and could be even from our very loved ones...but we must love Christ above all
There are some decisions that will be against the Bible that our"loved ones" would want us to take but we choose to disobey them and follow Christ and this can earn dislike...
In summary what am saying has clearer explanation in Matthew 10:Verse 37...[/size]

3 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
ATMC: i'm based in the east of nigeria. Do you know Awka? 2. Except of life 4. Ok, i work with an investment firm but i also teach (moonlighting tins) 5. I'm 36.
6. Like? 7. I think it all depends on the perspective one is coming from...for the underage and d immature it may be true but then there are mature good people who'd benefitted a lot from d internet. So to such people, d internet is good!
[size=13pt] Is my eyes paining me or is someone not telling d truth shocked shocked shocked...Number 8 anwer missing..huh? [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
ATMC: dt will be beautiful. So who you coupling with

[size=13pt] I dont know o cry [/size]

ATMC: @dagr8 the food makes me want to quicken my steps with respect to d lawn tennis class...
[size=13pt] Pls do smiley [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] Swerrie, you are Welcum pls can we meet you cool [/size][size=13pt] ...Victoriousvic,
gawgeousnezz,Jerikoyan and Yellowpawpaw ...we need you around..we love you...we want you...you are highly welcome[/size]
[size=13pt]@Evelyn..is bin a
yl...we missed you...always nice to av u around[/size]
Thank you dagr8. . .how do you do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Learning: Route To Greatness - 2 / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.