Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (847795 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hi guys,

Good of the eveningbto you n m sorry for starting the issue of gay thread thingy.

Hbg, don't mind those guys, they are just jealous and I think if they are not man enough to declare their affection, they should hug a nearest serving transformer.

Now, I can now see the fractional segmentation of mods wella...
mynd, I see u
Uj God dey see u
Obadiah we all dey see u
and HBG, God is with you...

God bless u all, and enjoy ur night u all...

Tomorrow will be a new day and please let us ignore any derailment as I am sure they will come in..

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
Damex333: Gradually, this thread i once called home is turning to something else, and its starting to get so uninteresting, even clicking on it doesn't seem appealing anymore.
Chill bruh, its just NL and its many drama. whatsgood?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I like the bolded especially. Read again and reaquaint yourself with what those word mean. Then run a comparison with your latest addition.

Its like saying this is USA visa lottery... those in UK are not eligible to apply... but if u reside in Manchester and Ireland, you can apply tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
ledafaze: Hi guys,

Good of the eveningbto you n m sorry for starting the issue of gay thread thingy.

Hbg, don't mind those guys, they are just jealous and I think if they are not man enough to declare their affection, they should hug a nearest serving transformer.

Now, I can now see the fractional segmentation of mods wella...
mynd, I see u
Uj God dey see u
Obadiah we all dey see u
and HBG, God is with you...

God bless u all, and enjoy ur night u all...

Tomorrow will be a new day and please let us ignore any derailment as I am sure they will come in..

Good night dear. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
superbloke: Evening people.
evening chief.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ive got my drink and my two step
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
An0nimus:
evening chief..
My oga, how are you? Why does this place feel like it's Russia and the US in the 90s?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
Silkmoth33: Ive got my drink and my two step
It's on, it's on and I know get your freak on and tell em that it's on
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
superbloke: My oga, how are you? Why does this place feel like it's Russia and the US in the 90s?
if only I knew what happened between Russia and the US in the 90's lol
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Helo my love, so you went ahead to a holiday without me?

Its ok
My dear not so naa. Some sacrifices need to be made for a better tomorrow naa.
Be not dismayd i went to prepare a place for us cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
It's on, it's on and I know get your freak on and tell em that it's on

grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
E<R>F:

My dear not so naa. Some sacrifices need to be made for a better tomorrow naa.
Be not dismayd i went to prepare a place for us cheesy

What

sadsad
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Where have u been?
Oh no one's fighting her...i think. There's just been a bit of a fall out like is prone to happen. Everything will be good as new soon smiley

Now tell me what u bn up to?
*SIGHS*
Thank God oh... Yu'knw I hate wars, buh it become a pleasure when we fight for what doesn't really matter grin

@bolded.
My sister, it IS not a small something ooh. I had been fighting against tenacity $ procastination at the same time. Bros Life sent me on 3 errands, giving me the same tools for different parallel missions angry
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
Hi wetin dey?
Things boku ooh, just name it.

How's yhur cave na? I heard that some pastors are turning Laureates over night...na true? grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
Silkmoth33:

What

sadsad
Good "MORNING" sir.

I hope what i "said" didn't hurt you? I can edit it to yhur taste if yhu would want it that way smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
[quote author=E<R>F]
Things boku ooh, just name it.

How's yhur cave na? I heard that some pastors are turning Laureates over night...na true? grin[/quote
Some pastor dey resign sef
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
E<R>F:

Good "MORNING" sir.

I hope what i "said" didn't hurt you? I can edit it to yhur taste if yhu would want it that way smiley

Buenos diaz, senior!
Oh! How I would love to, assuming I had those little taste buds. And oh how I would love to feel hurt, if indeed I had the heart. smiley
Pls carry on!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
Silkmoth33:

Buenos diaz, senior!
Oh! How I would love to, assuming I had those little taste buds. And oh how I would love to feel hurt, if indeed I had the heart. smiley
Pls carry on!
cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
E<R>F:

cheesy

smiley
Oh! pls dont mynd my post.
Hoping u two would get physical in due time.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
HBG, please edit out the new addition in the OP and untag Muskeeto's posts. Or explain why you won't.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
HBG,thanks...God bless you,enjoy,nothing do you!
Sweetdreams everyone.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ihedinobi: HBG, please edit out the new addition in the OP and untag Muskeeto's posts. Or explain why you won't.
It is a little thing called taking out her anger on who she can.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ihedinobi: HBG, please edit out the new addition in the OP and untag Muskeeto's posts. Or explain why you won't.
Lets see if she'll ignore this request too...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
An0nimus:
Lets see if she'll ignore this request too...
I have known her for close to a year now. It is either her way or the highway
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HezronLorraine(m): 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
HumbledByGrace: Atheists, Gays, Pagans, theists, deists,
muslims and any person who is not
christlike is not welcomed and would not be
tolerated here, their comments or anything
is not welcomed.
I'm trying hard to surbodinate to your leadership on this section.HBG,this may not be the Gay Christian Chatbox.This is The Christian Chatbox and I believe the definition of a Chrisian Is not determined by your own personal believes,judgement or biblical assessment alone.

You have no role defining who a christian is.I repeat this is the christian chatbox,not the Born-again Chatbox.Being gay is a lifestyle not a religion,so I see no reason why u should classify them along with the other non-believers.
I see no reason why a gay man or woman who identifies as Christian,a follower of Christ and not Mohammed or Obatala or Budha or Krishna should not be permitted on this thread.

Believe me,you're not Christlike in any form since yesterday.

HBG,so far,you haven't been humble to your role.You don't hold the key to another man's salvation.Its left for Christ to decide who his children are

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
wink

Why dont u all just get along huh?.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I'm trying hard to surbodinate to your leadership on this section.HBG,this may not be the Gay Christian Chatbox.This is The Christian Chatbox and I believe the definition of a Chrisian Is not determined by your own personal believes,judgement or biblical assessment alone.

You have no role defining who a christian is.I repeat this is the christian chatbox,not the Born-again Chatbox.Being gay is a lifestyle not a religion,so I see no reason why u should classify them along with the other non-believers.
I see no reason why a gay man or woman who identifies as Christian,a follower of Christ and not Mohammed or Obatala or Budha or Krishna should not be permitted on this thread.

Believe me,you're not Christlike in any form since yesterday.

HBG,so far,you haven't been humble to your role.You don't hold the key to another man's salvation.Its left for Christ to decide who his children are
Dude,pls let this go abeg,afterall gay now have chat thread no?
BTW,there is nothing CHRISTLIKE in being gay,mba!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 12:02am On Sep 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
I have known her for close to a year now. It is either her way or the highway
Follow the truth man.
It's called "CHRISTAIN CHATBOX" and everything discussed should be in favour of it not against it.

Yhu don't post blab against it and yhu'd want them to smile...

Try and understand, not because yhu do it buh as it is..

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HezronLorraine(m): 12:13am On Sep 17, 2013
Mintayo:
Dude,pls let this go abeg,afterall gay now have chat thread no?
BTW,there is nothing CHRISTLIKE in being gay,mba!
Truth be told.I'm not forcing Her Royal Majesty HBG to accept that YES,there are Gay Christians.I can't stand her boldly stamping her discriminatory laws with Christianity,defining it as not being Christlike.There is nothing Christ-like against segregating against a christian minority simply because they identify as gay.

Why didn't Christ ever make a bold Message on Homosexuality throughout his ministry on earth.His word would have been final and we all would know where we stand,in or out.If Christ spoke against Homosexuality,She'll have his words to define Christlike.

You know what,HBG,u are a christian,am a christian.You can't claim to be a better christian than another.Again,I say God knows his children,he sees our weaknesses and imperfections.He only can judge who a real christian is.The Discriminating,Biased Judgemental Christian or The Gay seeking Him.

I rest here.Do what you want.We all would answer to just one person,God.His Supremacy will tell.

Cheers.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 17, 2013
Great now,

quiz time!

How many years was moses when he died. grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 17, 2013
I thought someone said there is no more fight here. Abegi, i don waka jor.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 12:23am On Sep 17, 2013
Silkmoth33:

smiley
Oh! pls dont mynd my post.
Hoping u two would get physical in due time.
LOLgrin

NAH, we are doing it Spiritual already. . .physical doesn't matter anymore tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Defeat Depression / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.