Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (848984 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UyiIredia(m): 12:28am On Sep 17, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I'm trying hard to surbodinate to your leadership on this section.HBG,this may not be the Gay Christian Chatbox.This is The Christian Chatbox and I believe the definition of a Chrisian Is not determined by your own personal believes,judgement or biblical assessment alone.

You have no role defining who a christian is.I repeat this is the christian chatbox,not the Born-again Chatbox.Being gay is a lifestyle not a religion,so I see no reason why u should classify them along with the other non-believers.
I see no reason why a gay man or woman who identifies as Christian,a follower of Christ and not Mohammed or Obatala or Budha or Krishna should not be permitted on this thread.

Believe me,you're not Christlike in any form since yesterday.

HBG,so far,you haven't been humble to your role.You don't hold the key to another man's salvation.Its left for Christ to decide who his children are

Seconded. This might need to be fleshed out in the comment to mods section. And I should comment on the comment you commented on. Pun intended.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 12:30am On Sep 17, 2013
Damex333: I thought someone said there is no more fight here. Abegi, i don waka jor.
mr damex,how was your day? Pls no one is fighting!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 17, 2013
E<R>F:

LOLgrin

NAH, we are doing it Spiritual already. . .physical doesn't matter anymore tongue

Aaewwghh! U guyz r cute...that reminds me of one guy.
Ur love match is made in heaven!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 12:33am On Sep 17, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Truth be told.I'm not forcing Her Royal Majesty HBG to accept that YES,there are Gay Christians.I can't stand her boldly stamping her discriminatory laws with Christianity,defining it as not being Christlike.There is nothing Christ-like against segregating against a christian minority simply because they identify as gay.

Why didn't Christ ever make a bold Message on Homosexuality throughout his ministry on earth.His word would have been final and we all would know where we stand,in or out.If Christ spoke against Homosexuality,She'll have his words to define Christlike.

You know what,HBG,u are a christian,am a christian.You can't claim to be a better christian than another.Again,I say God knows his children,he sees our weaknesses and imperfections.He only can judge who a real christian is.The Discriminating,Biased Judgemental Christian or The Gay seeking Him.

I rest here.Do what you want.We all would answer to just one person,God.His Supremacy will tell.

Cheers.
owk,please take whatever issue you have with anybody to the complaint and comment thread,this place is not mearnt for that.thanks.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 12:33am On Sep 17, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Again,I say God knows his children,he sees our weaknesses and imperfections.He only can judge who a real christian is.The Discriminating,Biased Judgemental Christian
Born Again Christains are the most "strictesssst", "disciplined" , "cautioned" beings on earth. You need a high degree of strictness to make heaven; it is sometimes mistaken for wickedness, buh it isn't.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 12:37am On Sep 17, 2013
IdNoble...
Good mawnin sir smiley

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 12:38am On Sep 17, 2013
E<R>F:

Born Again Christains are the most "strictesst", "disciplined" , "cautioned" being on earth. You need a high degree of strictness to make heaven; it is sometimes mistaken for wickedness, buh it isn't.
honestly,you have just spoken the truth,i discover this recently too,God will not lower His standard for anybody...
Idnoble,i see you,morning sire!

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 12:47am On Sep 17, 2013
Mintayo:
God will not lower His standard for anybody...
Good mawning my brother...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 12:50am On Sep 17, 2013
E<R>F:

Good mawning my brother...

good morning bro,how was ur day?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 12:55am On Sep 17, 2013
Mintayo:
good morning bro,how was ur day?
Day dey like Dele ooh... grin

IT Was splendid.

Wah about yhurz? smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 17, 2013
Yooguyz:
1.The Biblical record introduces
us to three positions of spiritual
executive servant leadership:
elders (presbuterous, Acts 14:23;
15:6, etc.), overseers
(episkopous, Acts 20:28, etc.),
and pastors and teachers
(poimenas kai didaskalous, Eph.
4:11, etc.).
Elders are specifically identified
as those who are active in
preaching and teaching (1 Tim.
5:17) and pray for the sick (Jam.
5:14). They are told in plurality to
shepherd the flock (1 Pet. 5:1-2)
and to exercise proper oversight
(1 Pet. 5:2-4), and are referenced
as pastors. Thus an elder is a
pastor.
Overseers are called elders (Acts
20:17, 28-30) and are to
maintain being and doing
qualifications (1 Tim. 3:1-7). Thus
an elder is a pastor, and an
overseer is an elder.
Pastors and teachers are called
elders (Acts 20:28-31; 1 Pet.
5:1-4) and are to be active in
preaching and teaching for the
equipping of saints (Eph.
4:11-16; 2 Tim. 3:16, 4:1-4), are
to be on guard to protect the
church from false doctrine (Acts
20:28-31; 1 Pet. 5:1-4), are to
rule and oversee the church (Acts
20:28; 1 Tim. 5:1-7), and at least
in Timothy’s case, are to do the
work of an evangelist (2 Tim.
4:5). Thus an elder is a pastor,
and an overseer is an elder, and
a pastor is an elder.
Notice first that each role is
referenced and equated as the
other, and that the titles, while
emphasizing different aspects of
leadership, all refer to the same
persons. Notice second that each
role is discussed in plurality.
2. I don't think should be used as a religious title

That was a good analysis my guy. I agree with you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 17, 2013
Good Morning Godly People,

Hail to God this morning for a bring new day. It is a glorious thing and we are thankful to Him alone.

ToEveryone,
The best we can do is to snub or report (With comment like Post Derailment) any derailing post as that is the best answer we can give to such.

ToHBG,
Do NOT remove the text (As it is in the post, which an OP has authority over... because it is YOUR thread and it started way back before you were made a mod I think... So it stands on that ground.) but if they still go ahead and post their derailing comments, it is left for us to either snub them or report them. And if reported, please do not do anything about it and leave the judgement for other mods to make else they will tag it as power usage. There will surely be temptations but we should be wise enough to sway by them.

God Bless you all!

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 17, 2013
Dake'sGodPurposeForMan:

[size=15pt]What the Bible Is[/size]
(from Lesson 2 of God's Plan for Man)

The Bible is God's inspired revelation of the origin and destiny of all things. It is the power of God unto eternal salvation and it is the source of present help for body, soul, and spirit (Rom. 1:16; John l5:7). It is God's will and testament to men in all ages, revealing the plan of God for man here and now and in the next life. It is the record of God's dealings with man; past, present, and future. It contains God's message of eternal salvation to all who believe in Christ and of eternal damnation to those who rebel against the gospel.

As a literary composition, the Bible is the most remarkable book ever made. It is a divine library of sixty-six books, some of considerable size, and others no larger than a tract. These books include various forms of literature -- history, biography, poetry, proverbial sayings, hymns, letters, directions for elaborate ritualistic worship, laws, parables, riddles, allegories, prophecy, drama, and all other forms of human expression. They embrace all manner of literary styles. It cannot be excelled from any standpoint.

It is the book that contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts binding, its histories true, and its decisions immutable. Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you. It is the traveler's map, the pilgrim's staff, the pilot's compass, the soldier's sword and the Christian's charter. Here Heaven is opened, and the gates of Hell disclosed. Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill your memory, rule your heart, and guide your feet in righteousness and true holiness. Read it slowly, frequently, prayerfully, meditatively, searchingly, devotionally, and study it constantly, perseveringly, and industriously. Read it through and through until it becomes part of your being and generates faith that will move mountains. It is a mine of wealth, the source of health, and a world of pleasure. It is given to you in this life, will be opened at the judgment, and will last forever. It involves the highest responsibility, will reward the least to the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

It is a mirror to reflect (Jas. 1:2?); hammer to convict (Jer. 23:29); fire to refine (Jer. 23:29); seed to multiply (I Pet. 1:23); Waver to cleanse (Eph. 5:26; John 15:3); lamp to guide (Ps. 119:105); and food to nourish, including milk for babes (I Pet. 2:2), bread for the hungry (Matt. 4:4). meat for men (Heb. 5:11-14), and honey for dessert (Ps. 19:10). It is rain and snow to refresh (Isa. 55:10); a sword to cut (Heb. 4:12); a bow to revenge (Hab. 3:9); gold to enrich (Ps. 19:7-10); and power to create life and faith ( I Pet. 1:23; Rom. 10:17).
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2013
Bla bla bla......
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 8:17am On Sep 17, 2013
13 Once again Jesus went out beside the lake. A large crowd came to him,and he began to teach them.14 As he walked along, he saw Levi son of Alphaeus sitting at the tax collector’s booth.“Follow me,”Jesus told him, and Levi got up and followed him.

15 While Jesus was having dinner at Levi’s house, many tax collectors and sinners were eating with him and his disciples, for there were many who followed him.16 When the teachers of the law who were Phariseessaw him eating with the sinners and tax collectors, they asked his disciples: “Why does he eat with tax collectors and sinners?”

17 On hearing this, Jesus said to them,“It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

the very basis of our Christianity is love. That is the most powerful commandment. Some even argue that it is the only one. That is why God sent Christ to come die for us.

He saw that we were sinners and need to be saved so he sent Jesus to come reconcile us to him and in 2 Corinthians 5:18, he told us the ministry he has given us which is to reconcile people unto him.

This means we as Christians are not allowed to segregate. We are to draw sinners into our midst so we can rub off on them. We are to make them see the light and be attracted by it and not chase them out into the cold world.

Anyone who does this is not doing the will of the Father and the Love of the Father is not in him/her

Good morning people.....
Get over you silliness already

4 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2013
^^ Ok, I think you're getting really close to my like list. That's a really cool way to treat this new screw-up.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2013
I flinch when people quote scriptures to suit themselves mtcheeew angry

Hey Mintayo, you caused a battle with this your thingy with the Oga, anyway its sorted, go and sin nomore smiley

@ERF awww, that's sweet, missed you loads too. wink

@ Ihedinobi, you know I respect you a lot that's the only reason I am going to answer you.

I will not remove the bold, those I mentioned there have their chatbox now, Muskeeto was welcome here because they didn't have their own chatbox.

Now they do so why keep here? His friend had been crying faul when christians were on their thread and I was against it, the line has been drawn that's all.

@ Hezro lorraine, you have your chatbox now ba? M not saying m better than you but you have classified yourself as 'gay' and throughout the bible there is no Christlike gay.

There may be people who comes here, whom they haven't classified themselves but for those who has, the religion section is big enough for everyone, ya'll have your own chillas.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 8:42am On Sep 17, 2013
ledafaze: Good Morning Godly People,

Hail to God this morning for a bring new day. It is a glorious thing and we are thankful to Him alone.

ToEveryone,
The best we can do is to snub or report (With comment like Post Derailment) any derailing post as that is the best answer we can give to such.

ToHBG,
Do NOT remove the text (As it is in the post, which an OP has authority over... because it is YOUR thread and it started way back before you were made a mod I think... So it stands on that ground.) but if they still go ahead and post their derailing comments, it is left for us to either snub them or report them. And if reported, please do not do anything about it and leave the judgement for other mods to make else they will tag it as power usage. There will surely be temptations but we should be wise enough to sway by them.

God Bless you all!
It is not her thread.

But then whatever suits you guys. But remember someday this comment is going to haunt you smiley

I'm done with the bs here
*unfollows*

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 8:46am On Sep 17, 2013
uj_sizzle:
It is not her thread.

But then whatever suits you guys. But remember someday this comment is going to haunt you smiley

*unfollows*
It is just funny that someone just remembers that some people are not welcomed somewhere.

I just laugh at how some people think they own all.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
It is just funny that someone just remembers that some people are not welcomed somewhere.

Mynd,

Let us remove any sentiments... You can start a thread and put that disclaimer there... it is nobody's issue... At least... its stated on the thread that HBG started it to my own eyes oh... But I think we should just respect that... It just happens that she is also a mod which gives her power... as in more power over the thread to hide anything she does not like, which is not supposed to be so but to be reported to the moderator to make the changes... but as a moderator that gives her the power to also hide comments... You see where I am coming from now... positives and negatives... but she can say that the disclaimer is there and anything also goes... sebi u be Nairaland Lawyer.....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 17, 2013
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HezronLorraine(m): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace:

Now they do so why keep here? His friend had been crying faul when christians were on their thread and I was against it, the line has been drawn that's all.

@ Hezro lorraine, you have your chatbox now ba? M not saying m better than you but you have classified yourself as 'gay' and throughout the bible there is no Christlike gay.

There may be people who comes here, whom they haven't classified themselves but for those who has, the religion section is big enough for everyone, ya'll have your own chillas.
Its Hezron Mam,u forgot the n.
I don't have the time in the world to drag you down with hypcoritical behavious explaining if being gay doesn't affect if you can be a christian.You're so dogmatic in your thinking that you refuse to be rewired even if there's chances you got it wrong.

We wouldn't have our chatbox if the so called Real Christians on this forum act Christlike.Having our chatbox was a breakthrough after the whole classic WW3 that took place here.That aside,this Chatbox is for Christians,you Can't,I reapeat Can't and Cannot Boldly Stamp Discriminatory Judgemental And Biased Rules with Christianity That is The Farthest From Being Christlike.

Whatever rocks your boat,do what you want,uphold your draconian laws.It doesn't stop me or others from being Christian,it doesn't change our faith.It makes us stronger in Christ against your own believes.

Cheers woman.Enjoy ur dictatorship while it lasts.don't worry,an Arab Spring is coming up for most of you tyrannically behaving Mods.

Stay Blessed

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2013
smh
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2013
@,,dagr8 if yhu miss me come home...i dey wait ur turn on the hot seat.
@ all gud morning plus
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2013
Mynd_44:

gringringrin

See the way i come dey pity Mynd grin

Now i know yhur true being..
You are a brownian type of person. . .highly cunning.

You do everything to suit yhur likes, not only the bible.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 9:11am On Sep 17, 2013
uj_sizzle:
It is not her thread.

*unfollows*
Where you going naa?

Buh sincerely, i don't know why you are running away...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2013
E<R>F:

gringringrin

See the way i come dey pity Mynd grin

Now i know yhur true being..
You are a brownian type of person. . .highly cunning.

You do everything to suit yhur likes, not only the bible.
I have never asked for anyone's pity. But I will not stand by and watch other people being trampled on.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Yooguyz: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Its Hezron Mam,u forgot the n.
I don't have the time in the world to drag you down with hypcoritical behavious explaining if being gay doesn't affect if you can be a christian.You're so dogmatic in your thinking that you refuse to be rewired even if there's chances you got it wrong.

We wouldn't have our chatbox if the so called Real Christians on this forum act Christlike.Having our chatbox was a breakthrough after the whole classic WW3 that took place here.That aside,this Chatbox is for Christians,you Can't,I reapeat Can't and Cannot Boldly Stamp Discriminatory Judgemental And Biased Rules with Christianity That is The Farthest From Being Christlike.

Whatever rocks your boat,do what you want,uphold your draconian laws.It doesn't stop me or others from being Christian,it doesn't change our faith.It makes us stronger in Christ against your own believes.

Cheers woman.Enjoy ur dictatorship while it lasts.don't worry,an Arab Spring is coming up for most of you tyrannically behaving Mods.

Stay Blessed
you just expressed most of my thoughts, even though you used strong words.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2013
I want to tender an e-application of e-apprentiship to OBADIAH777, the great biblical professor. Thanks, HONEY.

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: ...@ Ihedinobi, you know I respect you a lot that's the only reason I am going to answer you.

I will not remove the bold, those I mentioned there have their chatbox now, Muskeeto was welcome here because they didn't have their own chatbox.

I appreciate being respected, HBG, I really do, but even at the risk of losing your respect I will endeavor to be true to Christ, my dear sister.

Have you ever turned out a visitor or a stranger because they have homes of their own? Even if you have, is it right to do so?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 9:28am On Sep 17, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I appreciate being respected, HBG, I really do, but even at the risk of losing your respect I will endeavor to be true to Christ, my dear sister.

Have you ever turned out a visitor or a stranger because they have homes of their own? Even if you have, is it right to do so?

According to her type of "Christianity", it is right and correct to do so
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I haven't had strangers visiting my house but if they happen to come by why should I chase them away?

I know this is all about the Glory of God right? You can try as much to bring the person to Christ but if they choose to live their old ways even after they claim to have been saved then there is nothing I can do, the Holy Spirit that we all have as born-again Christians lead us, and help us not to fall again. Even when we fall, God I know does not turn away from us, he is always ready to lift us up again.

The people whom I have asked not to participate here have openly in your presence or written in black for you to see have done nothing but to insult God. Are we to live by an example? Do you see them at your church? Do you scowl and frown when you see them? Do you cast demons out of them? What do you do when they show up in your church? I know in mamy born-again churches there is this thing of asking if there is someone who would like to receive Jesus Christ as his personal saviour, and there are people who will tell the Pastor their troubles after being delivered they can nologer do as they please but as the spirit leads. There is no way the spirit of the Lord will dwell in an unclean person, Never!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — A Customs Man Get a Call / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.