Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,725 members, 7,837,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (839790 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Have you ever turned out a visitor or a stranger because they have homes of their own? Even if you have, is it right to do so?
When they refute the fact that they are strangers and make the house uncomfortable, then you show them the door right?

Be sincere...

Christainity is all about doing the right thing. Laws are made mostly for the helpless... Try and understand, they should open threads to tender their "opposition like topics" and not shaking the faith of Christains here, many baby Christains trod here and meeting biblically endowed demons would give them/us a second thought...

We should know our aim here. A cool corner to promote Christainity withing the brethrens, and it shouldn't be as a means to modify our aged know truth.

The whole religion sections are available for their aims, not HERE the Christain Box itself.

I know no matter what, you won't have a rethought in yhur faith....what about the Helpless, that read alone buh can't contribute??

Let Love Lead. Throw away sentiments... Just a wrong word can make a change a man's life for ever.

If they can't deliberate on the WORD as it is, then they ain't welcomed.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2013
I really did not understand much until I listened to Pastor Chris on "The Good news". He said when Christ told us to preach the good news, he meant something else from what we are preaching these days.

We love to go meet people as say "You are a sinner and you would go to hello and be punished forever" or "God hates you and will not be with you cos you are a sinner" is that good news? Does that even sound like something good?

That portrays God is a different light from someone who loved the world enough to send his son to die. You all know this to be true.

What is the good news we were asked to preach? It is "Oh man, God loves you. You are a sinner or "unclean", God still loves you and wants you to be in his bosom. He wishes for you to know him better and move closer to him"

That is the good news. Not threatening people with fire and brimstone like my Beloved Obadiah777 gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I haven't had strangers visiting my house but if they happen to come by why should I chase them away?

I know this is all about the Glory of God right? You can try as much to bring the person to Christ but if they choose to live their old ways even after they claim to have been saved then there is nothing I can do, the Holy Spirit that we all have as born-again Christians lead us, and help us not to fall again. Even when we fall, God I know does not turn away from us, he is always ready to lift us up again.

The people whom I have asked not to participate here have openly in your presence or written in black for you to see have done nothing but to insult God. Are we to live by an example? Do you see them at your church? Do you scowl and frown when you see them? Do you cast demons out of them? What do you do when they show up in your church? I know in mamy born-again churches there is this thing of asking if there is someone who would like to receive Jesus Christ as his personal saviour, and there are people who will tell the Pastor their troubles after being delivered they can nologer do as they please but as the spirit leads. There is no way the spirit of the Lord will dwell in an unclean person, Never!
Ma'am let's calm down. You see, while I don't agree that there is anything like a 'gay christain', I also do not agree with you that this thread, all of a sudden from provocation, should restrict a category of people from participating. This wasn't how it started.
I think returning to the status quo is the best thing to do now. There is a difference between being gay and gay christain. While criticizing the latter can be justified to be logically correct, a sudden descrimination against the former is merely a sign of intolerance.
Please, modify the additions for the sake of peace.

3 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2013
Mynd_44: I really did not understand much until I listened to Pastor Chris on "The Good news". He said when Christ told us to preach the good news, he meant something else from what we are preaching these days.

We love to go meet people as say "You are a sinner and you would go to hello and be punished forever" or "God hates you and will not be with you cos you are a sinner" is that good news? Does that even sound like something good?

That portrays God is a different light from someone who loved the world enough to send his son to die. You all know this to be true.

What is the good news we were asked to preach? It is "Oh man, God loves you. You are a sinner or "unclean", God still loves you and wants you to be in his bosom. He wishes for you to know him better and move closer to him"

That is the good news. Not threatening people with fire and brimstone like my Beloved Obadiah777 gringrin

Pastor Chris? That said ma.sturb.ation is not a sin? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Enigma(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I appreciate being respected, HBG, I really do, but even at the risk of losing your respect I will endeavor to be true to Christ, my dear sister.

Have you ever turned out a visitor or a stranger because they have homes of their own? Even if you have, is it right to do so?

I understand what you are saying and I also still think HBG might have handled things differently.

However bros, one more thing to note: some people had always been bent on disrupting this one unique oasis for those who do not wish to join in the madness on the main 'Religion' forum; in recent times a couple of other groups or types of poster have also been interested in undermining this thread.

Now, they are getting their way and the thread has already been damaged and may even already be terminally damaged; the regulars will leave, the lunatics will be here for a short period and then leave; then the thread will be unstickied as no longer fit for purpose.

Wisdom: be gentle as a dove but wise as a serpent.

smiley

(PS BTW, I suspect this is my own first ever post on the thread!)

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 9:56am On Sep 17, 2013
ledafaze:

Pastor Chris? That said ma.sturb.ation is not a sin? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Get your head out of the clouds and address the issue on ground.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2013
Enigma:

I understand what you are saying and I also still think HBG might have handled things differently.

However bros, one more thing to note: some people had always been bent on disrupting this one unique oasis for those who do not wish to join in the madness on the main religious forum; in recent times a couple of other groups or types of poster have also been interested in undermining this thread.

Now, they are getting their way and the thread has already been damaged and may even already be terminally damaged; the regulars will leave, the lunatics will be here for a short period and them leave; then the thread will be unstickied as no longer fit for purpose.

smiley

You might also note that suddenly changing the rules of a game because you are losing to get back at those you see as "winning" is a huge sign of how childish you are.

This is a public forum and you are free to comment anywhere you want to as long as you follow the rules of the forum. You cannot start pulling silly rules out of your hat because you feel like

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2013
Mynd_44: I really did not understand much until I listened to Pastor Chris on "The Good news". He said when Christ told us to preach the good news, he meant something else from what we are preaching these days.

And how many Christains on NL supports Obadiah? grin

How many people have you seen shouting such?

There are many reasons why we preach the gospel..

To tell us about God's Love for us, by sending His beloved son.

We are met to be prosperous.

We should repent of our evil ways to get the peace on earth and the peace after earth.

God loves the sinners and want them, He rejoices over a soul more than 10,000 believers.

There will be purnishment for the evil doers, and unbelievers.

We are born for a purpose, we are met to be great in all.

Every one can be saved through Jesus.

Greater purnishments await those crucifying Jesus the Second Time by modifying the bible to suite their doings....

There are lots more ooh. Of which "HELL" which is the end point, is the most feared of which using it as a warning would produce more results to some people...

Buh the Love of God would do more wonders to me

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Enigma(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
You might also note that suddenly changing the rules of a game because you are losing to get back at those you see as "winning" is a huge sign of how childish you are.

This is a public forum and you are free to comment anywhere you want to as long as you follow the rules of the forum. You cannot start pulling silly rules out of your hat because you feel like

Read my post again ----carefully!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
Get your head out of the clouds and address the issue on ground.
See it is not a problem that they are gays... But they should not associate that gayness with Christianity at all... We are meant to Love them... to let the love energy flow into them... to give them the words of Christ to accept... but mind you... some of their hearts dey strong kakaraka and not ready to receive the word. Instead of mingling with them too long so that they do not corrupt the young ones we are trying to bring up in the Lord, it is better to avoid them once and for all...

This thing is one two three... For you to review something Mynd_44, you have to accept it right? and then compare with the other one you have but you cant just sit back and compare from afar...

They are not ready to accept this truth at all... that is it. Romans chapter 1 says God has given them to their reprobate minds... to lust after each other... why? Cos they dont appreciate Him.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2013
E<R>F:

Where you going naa?

Buh sincerely, i don't know why you are running away...
It's less about running and more about trying not to lose my cool here. There's only so much a person can take at once dear, so the sake of peace i'll be taking a leave of absence wink when things blow over like i said it would we'll see how things go smiley

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2013
I actually find all these funny though.

Perhaps she will be hiding my posts next gringringrin or people will clamour for my ban.....

Public forum and freedom to post wherever. Get that? I really don't like having to pull rank on people and having their "rules" nullified but this is really getting annoying childish

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2013
uj_sizzle:
It's less about running and more about trying not to lose my cool here. There's only so much a person can take at once dear, so the sake of peace i'll be taking a leave of absence wink when things blow over like i said it would we'll see how things go smiley

Uju the sizzle ma niggle for jizzle
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by johnolafenwa(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2013
The fear of God is the beginning of perfection. Let us strive to love God and have faith in Jesus Christ always. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2013
Enigma:

However bros, one more thing to note: some people had always been bent on disrupting this one unique oasis for those who do not wish to join in the madness on the main 'Religion' forum; in recent times a couple of other groups or types of poster have also been interested in undermining this thread.

Now, they are getting their way and the thread has already been damaged and may even already be terminally damaged; the regulars will leave, the lunatics will be here for a short period and then leave; then the thread will be unstickied as no longer fit for purpose.

smiley

Welcome!! cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Enigma(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2013
uj_sizzle:

The 'destroyers', 'underminers' and the 'loonies' can undo the patience of even Job! smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2013
Mynd_44: I actually find all these funny though.

Perhaps she will be hiding my posts next gringringrin or people will clamour for my ban.....

Public forum and freedom to post wherever. Get that? I really don't like having to pull rank on people and having their "rules" nullified but this is really getting annoying childish

Now there you are going again...

Hebrews 12:14
King James Version (KJV)
14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

PEACE!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2013
ledafaze:
See it is not a problem that they are gays... But they should not associate that gayness with Christianity at all... We are meant to Love them... to let the love energy flow into them... to give them the words of Christ to accept... but mind you... some of their hearts dey strong kakaraka and not ready to receive the word. Instead of mingling with them too long so that they do not corrupt the young ones we are trying to bring up in the Lord, it is better to avoid them once and for all...

This thing is one two three... For you to review something Mynd_44, you have to accept it right? and then compare with the other one you have but you cant just sit back and compare from afar...

They are not ready to accept this truth at all... that is it. Romans chapter 1 says God has given them to their reprobate minds... to lust after each other... why? Cos they dont appreciate Him.

And who gave you the right to judge who is wrong and who is right? You define "Christianity" according to your opinion which is that you cannot be gay and Christian. Unfortunately, there is a freedom of opinion and someone else thinks differently.

You have no right to say your opinion supersedes another person's opinion.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2013
The Scribes, Pharisees, Sadducces etc, were Jesus' regular listeners buh they were the one's that nailed Him up...

Revolution is everywhere, youths & Children now preach in place of the matured men and women. Babes now know and understand kingdom rules more than Men, there is nothing new under the sun

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
And who gave you the right to judge who is wrong and who is right? You define "Christianity" according to your opinion which is that you cannot be gay and Christian. Unfortunately, there is a freedom of opinion and someone else thinks differently.

You have no right to say your opinion supersedes another person's opinion.

Guy,

I dont expect you to say this again... it has been handled on this post https://www.nairaland.com/1442391/what-bible-says-homosexuality and if you want me to quote it here, I will...

[size=15pt]What The Bible Says About Homosexuality[/size]

Does God love homosexuals? Of course! God loves all people. If you read the home page of this site, then the first line you read was that "God so loved the world...". That means everyone. It also means that Christians should love homosexuals. So why is there such debate and division within churches over the issue of homosexuality?

Society today postures homosexuality as simply an "alternative lifestyle". Disney World hosts an annual "Gay Pride Day". Parades are held to honor homosexuality. Some schools even teach homosexuality as a lifestyle in their sex education classes. If God loves homosexuals, why do some Christians have a problem with these things?

Let's take a look at how God views homosexuality. As has already been stated, God loves homosexuals. God does not, however, love homosexuality. For instance, God says, "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable" (Leviticus 18:22) and "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads" (Leviticus 20:13). God views homosexuality as "detestable" or, as in the King James version of the Bible, "an abomination". Notice also that in the Old Testament, the Mosaic law required that people who committed homosexual acts were to be put to death. Of course, no true Christian today would expect a homosexual to be put to death. Christ came to free us from our bondage under the law. However, anyone who tries to assert that homosexuality is not opposed to God's will, or that homosexuality is okay with God, must go through some severe scriptural contortions to try to prove their point.

Some may say that God only viewed homosexuality as a sin in the Old Testament, but because of Christ's sacrifice, it is okay today. Again, scripture has to be twisted in order to come up with this understanding. Romans chapter one makes it clear that homosexuality is still detestable to God: "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion" (Romans 1:26-27). Notice that these verses equate homosexuality with "shameful lusts", "unnatural [relations]", "indecent acts", and "perversion". Some argue that the verses preceding these say that the people were given over to homosexuality because they did not worship God, but that homosexuality is okay for those who worship God. However, if you read the verses as stated, it is clear that homosexuality is not only a result of worshiping the creation rather than worshiping God, but it is in its own sense worshipping the creation rather than worshipping God.

It is also clear from those verses that homosexuality is unnatural. Men and women were created, very obviously, to connect with one another in a particular way, and not with others of the same sex. One of the most obvious aspects of this is procreation. Men cannot procreate with other men, nor can women procreate with other women. If everyone were homosexual, lacking the medical technology we now have, humanity would have become extinct long ago. If this is how God views homosexuality, yet He loves homosexuals and calls Christians to do likewise, then how should Christians deal with homosexuals and the idea of homosexuality?

Unfortunately, many Christians, including preachers, have taken an approach to dealing with homosexuality that has earned them the titles generally bestowed upon those against homosexuality - homophobic, hatemongers, etc. These people shun homosexuals completely, or make pronouncements, supposedly from God, about how God hates them, among other things. What is truly unfortunate about this is that this reputation tends to spread even to Christians who do not feel the same way, and often hinders our ability to reach homosexuals with God's love. That's right - as Christians, we are called to love homosexuals (this is not romantic love, but true love), just as we would love anyone else. Loving homosexuals does not mean accepting homosexual practices. On the contrary, true love seeks the best for the one who is loved. True love always involves being truthful, even if it hurts, though that "hurtful" truth can be presented in gentle and respectful ways. This leads us to the two facets of the issue of homosexuality that we need to deal with: the non-Christian homosexual, and the Christian homosexual.

If someone is not a Christian, and is involved in homosexual activity, chances are that no amount of preaching is going to change their mind. Their position is fostered by the sinful nature which dwells within, and from which, without Christ, they have no escape. To them, homosexuality is just a lifestyle, whether they believe it is the way they were born, or it is a choice. Society has accepted this stance as well and just serves to nurture their belief that there is nothing wrong with what they are doing. For this reason, the primary goal should be to reach these people with the gospel of Christ. Until and unless they receive the Lord, they will have no reason to seek to change. So proclaiming the gospel to these people is the most loving thing we can do for them.

With the homosexual who claims to be a Christian, they should be shown that, from a biblical standpoint, from God's point of view, homosexuality is a sin. Homosexuality is a sin that destroys their relationship with God, and it is a sin that will destroy their lives. If a Christian who claims to be a homosexual will not respond to our pleas, and to the Bible's admonitions, then church discipline should be enacted, as with any major sin. How do we do this?

Homosexuality is a sexual sin, and can therefore be considered sexual immorality. Paul writes, "I have written to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people - not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. But now I am writing you that you must not associate with anyone who calls himself a brother but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or a slanderer, a drunkard or a swindler. With such a man do not even eat. What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside? God will judge those outside. 'Expel the wicked man from among you'" (1 Corinthians 5:9- 13). On the face, this may look extreme, unloving, and even blatantly hurtful, but let us also see Paul's reason: "Even if I caused you sorrow by my letter [referring to the chastening of the Corinthians in 1 Corinthians], I do not regret it. Though I did regret it - I see that my letter hurt you, but only for a little while - yet now I am happy, not because you were made sorry, but because your sorrow led you to repentance. For you became sorrowful as God intended and so were not harmed in any way by us. Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death. See what this godly sorrow has produced in you: what earnestness, what eagerness to clear yourselves, what indignation, what alarm, what longing, what concern, what readiness to see justice done..." (2 Corinthians 7:8-11). So this discipline is meant to bring about a godly sorrow which helps in recognizing and turning away from our sins. If it does, and the person turns from their sin, they should be welcomed back into fellowship. This is truly loving, and loving is what we are called to do.

Let me restate that I do not in any way advocate hating homosexuals (or anyone, for that matter). Only that we must not accept practices opposed to God's will, just because society has deemed it acceptable. I pray that with a lot of love from Christians, and through the power of the Holy Spirit, God will change the hearts of homosexuals to turn from their "detestable" way, and turn to God instead.

For more information on reaching out to homosexuals, for help in getting out of homosexuality, or help for those who have recently come out of homosexuality, visit HOPE for Homosexuals.

Source: http://www.thebiblepage.org/biblesays/homosexuality.shtml
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2013
ledafaze:

Now there you are going again...

Hebrews 12:14
King James Version (KJV)
14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

PEACE!!!
And throwing people out of a thread on a forum that does not belong to you is peaceful? Do you need a dictionary?

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2013
ledafaze:

Uju the sizzle ma niggle for jizzle
kiss
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2013
ledafaze:

Guy,

I dont expect you to say this again... it has been handled on this post https://www.nairaland.com/1442391/what-bible-says-homosexuality and if you want me to quote it here, I will...

Another person's opinion. Does not mean I have to take it.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2013
Mynd_44: I actually find all these funny though.

See who is talking gringringrin

Mynd of all people grin

Hahahahahahahahaha... I'll personally be the first to shout out so yhu get ban... grin

Mynd giv yhur life to Christ, stop reading the bible daily to find something yhu'd use against the WORD...

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2013
Enigma:

The 'destroyers', 'underminers' and the 'loonies' can undo the patience of even Job! smiley
Well, true smiley I don't like the manner HBG is handling this..pls tell her that. We've managed to keep annoying people out of here all these months and live relatively in peace, until her latest rule.
What does the bible say again about law and sin??
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
Another person's opinion. Does not mean I have to take it.

Really you dont have to take it because it is clearly written there that truth is bitter. The Bible is straight... as I have said... little here little there... You do not need to complicate things...

Let me ask you some questions...

Do you support Homosexuality?
If those that supports homosexuality comes into your church while service is going on to disrupt to say their ideas... what will you do?
If your sister shouts... Do you think it is best for you to provoke her the more or let things settle?

Mynd_44:
And throwing people out of a thread on a forum that does not belong to you is peaceful? Do you need a dictionary?
ledafaze:
Mynd,

Let us remove any sentiments... You can start a thread and put that disclaimer there... it is nobody's issue... At least... its stated on the thread that HBG started it to my own eyes oh... But I think we should just respect that... It just happens that she is also a mod which gives her power... as in more power over the thread to hide anything she does not like, which is not supposed to be so but to be reported to the moderator to make the changes... but as a moderator that gives her the power to also hide comments... You see where I am coming from now... positives and negatives... but she can say that the disclaimer is there and anything also goes... sebi u be Nairaland Lawyer.....

Please... OGA at the TOP of LITERATURE --> MYND_44...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I understand my Sist. So as you unfollow i come like yhur "anger comment" grin to show yhu d way back here tongue

Oya go check fridge, bring something cold come wink

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2013
I think my eyes are 'broken' from reading silly posts.

I can't believe almost everyone is scared of standing up to HBG.

Posterity will remember the likes of:

1) mynd
2) Uj_sizzle
3) Ihedinobi
4) Enigma
5) Reyginus

for their comments here today.

But my respect goes to mynd and Uj_sizzle for their bravery and lack of fear in speaking directly in the face of 'tyranny'.

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2013
E<R>F:

See who is talking gringringrin

Mynd of all people grin

Hahahahahahahahaha... I'll personally be the first to shout out so yhu get ban... grin

Mynd giv yhur life to Christ, stop reading the bible daily to find something yhu'd use against the WORD...
It is amusing that people can judge that I am not a Christian from my NL posts?

Do you think HBG is a Christian? Seriously, you folks are killing me with laugh here

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2013
striktlymi: I think my eyes are 'broken' from reading silly posts.

I can't believe almost everyone is scared of standing up to HBG.

Posterity will remember the likes of:

1) mynd
2) Uj_sizzle
3) Ihedinobi
4) Enigma
5) Reyginus

for their comments here today.

But my respect goes to mynd and Uj_sizzle for their bravery and lack of fear in speaking directly in the face of 'tyranny'.

ledafaze:
Mynd,

Let us remove any sentiments... You can start a thread and put that disclaimer there... it is nobody's issue... At least... its stated on the thread that HBG started it to my own eyes oh... But I think we should just respect that... It just happens that she is also a mod which gives her power... as in more power over the thread to hide anything she does not like, which is not supposed to be so but to be reported to the moderator to make the changes... but as a moderator that gives her the power to also hide comments... You see where I am coming from now... positives and negatives... but she can say that the disclaimer is there and anything also goes... sebi u be Nairaland Lawyer.....

So it is about making the rule and also being the judge by chance... If it were you, oga mi, you will stand by ur rule...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2013
ledafaze:

Really you dont have to take it because it is clearly written there that truth is bitter. The Bible is straight... as I have said... little here little there... You do not need to complicate things...

Let me ask you some questions...

Do you support Homosexuality?
If those that supports homosexuality comes into your church while service is going on to disrupt to say their ideas... what will you do?
If your sister shouts... Do you think it is best for you to provoke her the more or let things settle?

Please... OGA at the TOP of LITERATURE --> MYND_44...
I can't make head, middle or tail of what you wrote here
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2013
Ledafaze i'd really love for you to stop typing...seriously!!
You happen to be addressing people who know HBG better than you possibly could in 3yrs.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Bid Goodbye To Iniquity / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.