Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,766 members, 7,865,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (849024 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
@idowuogbo honestly I dont FEEL you.
2. I m not twisting words 2 suit HBG( dunno wia u got d idea d@ she's my madam frm) Im just seeing it from anoda angle
and please dnt try 2 define d word SIN 4 me

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mynd_44: She has changed the post back. She don remove the "No Christ-like" nonsense
Who asked you? Are you a security of this chatroom? Oga, abeg shift.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mynd_44: She has changed the post back. She don remove the "No Christ-like" nonsense
if 'no-christ-like' means "someone is who is not christlike,then it is not nonsense!
Please try and work for peace.abegi.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Who asked you? Are you a security of this chatroom? Oga, abeg shift.
Says Mrs Drama queen. You for leave am there na.

Nonsense
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mintayo:
if 'no-christ-like' means "someone is who is not christlike,then it is not nonsense!
Please try and work for peace.abegi.
And stop looking towards chaos
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Who asked you? Are you a security of this chatroom? Oga, abeg shift.
Nice move. I suggest you apologize to Muskeeto for hiding his posts. It is optional though.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
No! No! No!!! Twisting words to favour ur madam na Sin! BIG SIN! She,Madam in Christ, is saying no entry to different lifestyles.My chineke no like partial o! u 'MUST',accommodate everybarri... U feel me? Cheers!

Now i really think you didn't even get my point. That's what i was talking about, not the person buh the "content" ...abi i dey lie? Sincerely
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
idnoble135: I have had to watch from the sidelines for close to 48hours. Not like i did not want to make comment but some things came up. And this whole scene is not a pleasant one.
I have few words to say.
I was one of those who had a problem with the words 'christian' and 'gay' being put together. I did voice out my opposition to it. Not because i hate gays but simply because it is unheard of(at least by me). When the 'authorities' made their stance clear, i kept my cool. That did not mean i am now in support of it but to allow tranquility in the section.
It gets more shameful when a thread dedicated to increase in the knowledge of God becomes an avenue where all manner of refuse is now being dumped. Truly shameful.
@HBG, i think you are carrying this too far. There is a thin line between zeal and extremism. Dont fall into the latter. Learn from Christ, whose Words were many a time scorned but never shoved his Words down anybody's throat.
And i feel so bad. I have alot to say but wont express it in the open. When i read more of your comments, my mind skips.
Alot has been said already but this is a gentle rebuke from me that i feel you are wrong on this one.
Rather than talking from the fruits, i'd talk from the root. And the root is, remember the mail i sent you. Dont fail it.
nice bro...how are things with you?

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
@ ihediniobi I see u
dere's sumtin else I just cant comprehend is it d@ sum pple make it a duty 2 chek d 1st page if HBG has edited d rules or not

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: This Thread is for Nairaland Religion Community and all interested to enjoy a chat with one another. It is NOT a debate platform. It is simply a place where Christians can meet with each other daily, leave Bible verses of encouragement, motivational talks, leave prayer requests,offer prayers, provide a listening ear to each other, provide comfort, care for one another, talk about issues of concern and interest, share knowledge, provide love, spiritual and moral support.

* This is not a platform to discriminate against any religion,belief,culture, tradition or way of life. It is neither a place for others to judge or discriminate against other denomination. 'All for Christ, Christ for all.' We respectfully request NL members, guests or any pop-ins to grant us this sanctuary, to discuss and meet in peace and tranquility. It would be appropriate to refrain from using inappropriate language that may offend others.

Every one that feel that they have anything to offer to be a blessing to this post, or to those posting here, are welcome to do so. If anyone needs advice and prayers for any needs, hurts, pains, unhappiness, illness, unemployment, housing or any other needs than please post here. Anyone that can help that is here at the time just jump right in to assist. This is NOT my thread,but belong to all of us!Drop in every day even just to say hi or only to read. Leave your footprint here in the form of a blessing!

This is an opportunity to make a new beginning.Start afresh, renew commitments, get enthusiastic and allow the Power of God to move you to new heights!

Since Nairaland is a faceless Forum, it is highly adviseable that people do not share personal photos on this thread or ask anyone out. No one is allowed to talk dirty or romantically on this thread because its not a dating thread.

If you feel like you want to chat to a sister or a brother about romance then please send that person a PM and discuss your issues off this thread and also do not annoy others, do not discriminate others and do not insult others nomatter who you are.

Thank you. smiley
This makes sense.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
Reyginus: Nice move. I suggest you apologize to Muskeeto for hiding his posts. It is optional though.
smh
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
yetseyi: @idowuogbo honestly I dont FEEL you.
2. I m not twisting words 2 suit HBG( dunno wia u got d idea d@ she's my madam frm) Im just seeing it from anoda angle
and please dnt try 2 define d word SIN 4 me
Eeemm.... Seyi, are we fighting? So if i define sin in my gbaskimacious way na crime? Seeing stuff from another angle is fine by me but semi- twisting d words of d author is wrong. Hanhan nau... No entry is no entry! Which one b trying to say? HBG wey 'us' no, na direct shooter. So pls don't bite me o!

Cheers!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Tayo, love thy neighbours.

If i begin preach now, heavens might open and strike o ye hypocrites o! D annoiting wey dey my body no b hia o! Take ya time! angry
lolz,mummy omo yin ti gbo o,but please let the anointing stay for now...i don't want people to start 'falling' under the anointing...lolzsmiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
ATMC: smh
Why are you shaking your head?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
yetseyi: @ ihediniobi I see u
dere's sumtin else I just cant comprehend is it d@ sum pple make it a duty 2 chek d 1st page if HBG has edited d rules or not
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
I wonder o...smiley
i wonder how many times they wld have done that!wink
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mynd_44:

Nonsense
Now i know u wan cause wahala... Abeg cool down, we ve settled it abi? Yes
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
Reyginus: Why are you shaking your head?
smh...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mynd_44:

Nonsense
Controvesial is my middle name and drama queen should have been my first name gerrit?

Now your section awaits you, surely you have done damage control you came here for

[size=50pt]BYE MYND grin grin[/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
ATMC: smh...
I assure you that head will soon fall off...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
Reyginus: This makes sense.
smh
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Idowu nl sure missed your presence sha, well me personally.

Thanks o jere! How u no go miss ur one and only frenemy? I gbadun u, u gbadun me.But,u need to ease up a Lil..moderating is fun, but getting power drunk dey attract Satan. Stay blessed!

*plants a kiss on her forehead*

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
drama drama drama, some pple cant live without it smh
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
And stop looking towards chaos
lolz,oga myd,i am coming to your section soon,i get some stuffs i wan do for there...wink
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Controvesial is my middle name and drama queen should have been my first name gerrit?

Now your section awaits you, surely you have done damage control you came here for

[size=50pt]BYE MYND grin grin[/size]
Actually, I will stay...

My section is under control and going smoothly cos I don't get personall with issues and I think before acting.

I am what they call BOSS
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
ATMC: drama drama drama, some pple cant live without it smh
Let's act a new scene. grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mintayo:
lolz,oga myd,i am coming to your section soon,i get some stuffs i wan do for there...wink
Which one exactly?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
honey: I want to tender an e-application of e-apprentiship to OBADIAH777, the great biblical professor. Thanks, HONEY.
but of course. application received and is being reviewed. your CV is impeccable. grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
See Crowd shocked undecided

When we shared the word, we barely see a person. angry

Buh when we fight, the multitude run down to watch the out come and drop triggering devices and watch us from afar . . gringringrin

Blacks must always act Black grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mintayo: lolz,mummy omo yin ti gbo o,but please let the anointing stay for now...i don't want people to start 'falling' under the anointing...lolzsmiley
*Singing* Tayo, u don't want to chop anointing till u go yo? Lolz.. Just playing#
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
nevermind people, I should change the op everyday
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
E<R>F:
See Crowd shocked undecided

When we shared the word, we barely see a person. angry

Buh when we fight, the multitude run down to watch the out come and drop triggering devices and watch us from afar . . gringringrin

Blacks must always act Black grin
Hey! Stop bin racist nau.. Btwn, I'm Green.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — A Customs Man Get a Call / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.