Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (847828 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
A Satan disciple in disguise?

LWKMD.....at least I don't go around backbitting and forming prime and proper.

You lot are funny. But you can't kick folks out, it will lead to this thread being deleted. I hope you will be satisfied when that happens
Mod power abi?
I don't understand,funny when athiest who doesn't believe in the Bible teaches you the Bible.
Christainity is now a joke,where everyone associate with,no wonder muslims and this athiest condemn it,but God standard standeth sure!
God will not lower His standard for anybody,He will not bend His rule for anybody...
Yes God loves sinners,but He dislikes the sin they commits.
It is one thing to sin or know that what you are doing is wrong and then repent and forsake them;while it is another to justify your sin or wrongdoing with the scriptures!
In the last day,judgement day,so many people will preach to Jesus,telling him that didnt He die for sinners?
Yes Jesus dine with sinners,but He did not encourage them to continue in their sin,the sinner came to Him because they want repentance,NOT BECAUSE THEY WANT TO CONTINUE IN IT OR HIDE UNDER HIM!
Psalm 15:1-2.
1. Lord,who shall abide in your tabernacle? Who shall dwell in your HOLY hill.
2. He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness and speaketh the TRUTH in HIS HEART.
May God help us all!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2013
E<R>F:

This is what i'm trying to say ma'am. You don't face the present with the past;try and see the reasons as it is now without looking at harm done years ago.

You know the past HBG, and i think he or we know the present HBG.... You see where the problems are coming from?

We aint better in our own ways.

If yhu are in her position yhu'd do either more or less, because i know yhu won't sit down and watch things go wrong to please some people....

This is a "LIVESTYLE" not a RELIGION as yhu see it
The past her hasn't changed much undecided and i have tried being objective.
Don't get me wrong, my only concern presently is with the new addition to the OP and how she's suddenly beginning to twist our house rules.....nothing more.
After the thread name change drama, i had thought we'd finally agreed that subsequent changes should be discussed with other users, but alas i was obviously wrong. Madam has still not gotten it into her head that this 'house' isn't hers alone! It ceased being hers when we all stuck in our heads, became a unit and collectively fought to keep the peace.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Enigma(m): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2013
@Ihedinobi

Let's just say that I have seen things that you have not seen. smiley

TBH, if I was HBG and as things stand at this minute, this is what I will do:

I will go back and edit the OP once again. I will say that there are no longer any rules on this thread, it is a free for all and anyone can post whatever they deem fit.

I will then obtain the consent of the other Mods to unsticky it and let it find its level.

The people who had been saying that the thread should be unstickied and replaced with a general chat thread and those saying that if Christians have a stickied chat box, non Christians should too would both then have their way. At the moment only one of them does. wink

smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2013
Instead of Crucifying, think about what can be done of which i know only a few people care about.

To settle this matter, you all should create yhur own threads and treat whaeva topic yhu would want. If it's sweet i'd blend to it, and never oppose yhu... Because that's what the majority are doing here including me "OPPOSING"
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 11:17am On Sep 17, 2013
Enigma: @Ihedinobi

Let's just say that I have seen things that you have not seen. smiley

TBH, if I was HBG and as things stand at this minute, this is what I will do:

I will go back and edit the OP once again. I will say that there are no longer any rules on this thread, it is a free for all and anyone can post whatever they deem fit.

I will then obtain the consent of the other Mods to unsticky it and let it find its level.

The people who had been saying that the thread should be unstickied and replaced with a general chat thread and those saying that if Christians have a stickied chat box, non Christians should too would both then have their way. At the moment only one of them does. wink

smiley

i won't support 'unsticking'(whatever that means) the thread...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2013
Oh and btw nobody is coming here to mess up this thread with silly comments cos i'll fight you like a coogar angry
and Enigma our thread aint going nowhere tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Enigma(m): 11:20am On Sep 17, 2013
Mintayo:

i won't support 'unsticking'(whatever that means) the thread...

uj_sizzle: Oh and btw nobody is coming here to mess up this thread with silly comments cos i'll fight you like a coogar angry
and Enigma our thread aint going nowhere tongue

Oh, I am not in fact suggesting that HBG should unsticky the thread.

I am saying what I would do in these circumstances knowing what I know! smiley

cool
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2013
E<R>F:
Instead of Crucifying, think about what can be done of which i know only a few people care about.

To settle this matter, you all should create yhur own threads and treat whaeva topic yhu would want. If it's sweet i'd blend to it, and never oppose yhu... Because that's what the majority are doing here including me "OPPOSING"
Settle which matter? No b una vote am in as mod? D volcano con erupt u dey shout Jesus? Abeeeeeeeeeg! Even wiv Moderation manuals, our Madam in da lord go still perform her Mugabe-trics skills. Can u imagine? Changing rules like say hia resemble her bedroom. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Settle which matter? No b una vote am in as mod? D volcano con erupt u dey shout Jesus? Abeeeeeeeeeg! Even wiv Moderation manuals, our Madam in da lord go still perform her Mugabe-trics skills. Can u imagine? Changing rules like say hia resemble her bedroom. Nonsense!

Badosky. cheesy So you've been following the thread? How's you? cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2013
aManFromMars:

My replies to everyone was hidden by HBG. Hope you see this before it's hidden also. Thanks.

My appreciation to everyone who has taken a stan for the truth. It's easy to put up inspiritatiinal quotes as signatures, tough to live them. My deepest appreciations to everyone even those who may not understand exactly what has transpired these past few days.

I saw it. cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 11:28am On Sep 17, 2013
uj_sizzle:
The past her hasn't changed much and i have tried being objective.
Don't get me wrong, my only concern presently is with the new addition to the OP and how she's suddenly beginning to twist our house rules.....nothing more.
After the thread name change drama, i had thought we'd finally agreed that subsequent changes should be discussed with other users, but alas i was obviously wrong. Madam has still not gotten it into her head that this 'house' isn't hers alone! It ceased being hers when we all stuck in our heads, became a unit and collectively fought to keep the peace.

Now i'm getting you, you mean the thread av gone too far for the rules to be ammended or changed.

That is a food for thought though... What about her reasons?
Then we should suggest something to be done, because the "blasphemies" are uncalled for. Many peepz av reported, and her taking that decision wasn't a day personal reason naa.

Buh the truth is that something must be done or this thread would be locked.

So HBG i think you need to tell us the way forward. Either to leave the rules, and we continue arguing till you lock it up or you modify the rules and leave it for them the way it is.......or open another thread and place those rules and leave this one for them?

I'm in support of my last point though smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Enigma(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2013
E<R>F:

Now i'm getting you, you mean the thread av gone too far for the rules to be ammended or changed.

Then we should suggest something to be done, because the "blasphemies" are uncalled for. Many peepz av reported, and her taking that decision wasn't a day personal reason naa.

So HBG i think you need to tell us the way forward. Either to leave the rules, and we continue arguing till you lock it up or you modify the rules and leave it for them the way it is.......or open another thread and place those rules and leave this one for them?

The blue bolded is what many of our friends here are missing -- perhaps because of lack of information. wink

smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
You can quick provoke, i dey suspect say you be from John the Baptist lineage...

I no even sure say yhu try understand wetin dey go on before you begin vex grin

And i still know say yhu no care to understand grin so take Chair. . . .nd see the outcome tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2013
Enigma:

Oh, I am not in fact suggesting that HBG should unsticky the thread.

I am saying what I would do in these circumstances knowing what I know! smiley

cool
Why didn't you indicate mod interest sef? tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 11:35am On Sep 17, 2013
dagr8: Hi chatbox...I know I have become a stranger here...Just passing by and feel i shud say Hi
Particularly seeing Bella around
HBG wats up? Anonimus, superbloke i throw way salute....everybody i greet u na o

Araregem....*a rare diamond is far less expensive dan u worth* u are un-quantifiable

@askDamexx..... hw is it going?

Thanks, Dagr8. smiley

Anoni, more of God's wisdom to us. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Enigma(m): 11:35am On Sep 17, 2013
uj_sizzle:

My sis, make we dey looku and laughu! cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2013
Tjo, and I was enjoying amaskopas ame waitse mxm....

The door is open, if you want to leave this thread because I changed the rules of which I am the op then your free to go, the religion section is big enough for everyone.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2013
ARareGem:

Badosky. cheesy So you've been following the thread? How's you? cheesy
Gemila!!! Na u b dis? Longest o!

Oya take kiss
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2013
E<R>F:

them...?not supporting the bolded.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 11:44am On Sep 17, 2013
Enigma:

The blue bolded is what many of our friends here are missing -- perhaps because of lack of information. wink

smiley
And the fact is that we ain't ready to know, all we want is our personal opinion. . . Which is not too good..
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2013
E<R>F:

You can quick provoke, i dey suspect say you be from John the Baptist lineage...

I no even sure say yhu try understand wetin dey go on before you begin vex grin

And i still know say yhu no care to understand grin so take Chair. . . .nd see the outcome tongue
Learner! See below.. tongue

uj_sizzle: EFCC, i'd really love for you to stop typing...seriously!!
You happen to be addressing people who know HBG better than you possibly could in 3yrs.

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 11:48am On Sep 17, 2013
uj_sizzle:
grin Enigma might not be wah yhu are thinking when he wears the mod uniform.

Sizzle, av yhu been in any leadership position before? The one that involves not a small number of people?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2013
Enigma:

My sis, make we dey looku and laughu! cheesy
grin will you still come around after things blow over?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Tjo, and I was enjoying amaskopas ame waitse mxm....

The door is open, if you want to leave this thread because I changed the rules of which I am the op then your free to go, the religion section is big enough for everyone.
That is your headache but hiding posts of non-Christians in not something I would stand for.

Nuff said........"a ki so'fun omode ko ma dete; to ba ti le da be ini igbo loku"
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2013
All these plenty talking without making any headway...

Grace, the truth is you should not have changed your initial post on this thread. The thread is ours, not so? Aren't we supposed to make collective decisions concerning this thread? Can't we trust you by your word? What you have done is stretch out your hand to welcome us and then slam the door on our faces. Sister, you were totally inconsiderate, thinking about yourself alone. You did not consider what your actions would lead to. This is disheartening, I have to say. I see it is whatever that suits you. 'Tis sad. Someone said every good thing comes to an end- guess it's true. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Gemila!!! Na u b dis? Longest o!

Oya take kiss

kiss
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ERF: 11:54am On Sep 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Learner! See below.. tongue

Old woman tongue

I have addressed that.

You are judging the present with your past mindset, ah be i dey lie?

If you let her take time to brief yhu her opinion of the matter, all you would say will be "Well sha, na truth sha, i understand but... wink

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Enigma(m): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2013
E<R>F:

grin Enigma might not be wah yhu are thinking when he wears the mod uniform.

Sizzle, av yhu been in any leadership position before? The one that involves not a small number of people?

My bros, I don't know if you know a Mod called Sexkills? Well, let's just say you ain't seen nothing yet! grin grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
That is your headache but hiding posts of non-Christians in not something I would stand for.

Nuff said........"a ki so'fun omode ko ma dete; to ba ti le da be ini igbo loku"
This thread has rules right?

See you around.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Enigma(m): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2013
uj_sizzle:
grin will you still come around after things blow over?

My sis, I have always read this thread even though I never posted.

It used to please me sooooo much to see such 'relative calm' in this mad house .... which is why I am interested in what is currently happening to the thread. sad
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Tjo, and I was enjoying amaskopas ame waitse mxm....

Now you are being unnecessarily stubborn.
Meaning what we've been talking about makes no sense to you. I don't like this. You are making the job difficult for yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2013
ARareGem: All these plenty talking without making any headway...

Grace, the truth is you should not have changed your initial post on this thread. The thread is ours, not so? Aren't we supposed to make collective decisions concerning this thread? Can't we trust you by your word? What you have done is stretch out your hand to welcome us and then slam the door on our faces. Sister, you were totally inconsiderate, thinking about yourself alone. You did not consider what your actions would lead to. This is disheartening, I have to say. I see it is whatever that suits you. 'Tis sad. Someone said every good thing comes to an end- guess it's true. smiley
I would hate to see you go but there is nothing I can do, the line has been drawn, it was nice having you around.

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Defeat Depression / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.