Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,951 members, 7,845,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (842219 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2014
Sal C: Mehn it's not funny. Btw how are you? cheesy
Ayam fine Sallie...where were you before on Friday
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2014
Sal C: Yes dear, Good morning...

Good morning
Anything like genotype AB not blood group,
or better still a result like Genotype AB blood group Bplus in an african .
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2014
netotse:
Thanks...I wrongly assumed the religion section in NL was all about pointless arguments. I have learnt otherwise so...

My story (it's an anti-climax)
I work in manufacturing so the ratio of men-to-women is something in the order of 30 to 1. in fact most of the women in my plant are married(like 90%). To make things worse, we're located in a rural area so it's safe to assume we're a group of very lustful men...lol.

For some reason, we needed to get an interpreter and here comes along this hot girl(or lady if you will), she's been working with us on or off since november. Early this year we run into each other at the estate and we get talking and somewhere along the line she mentions that engineers are "pervs" (her words not mine). She said she had worked with two engineering companies(one in lagos) and it was the same experience.

Scene 2, we were discussing another day(like most translators she's very friendly) and I asked why she wore her hair the way she did and she says her church doesn't subscribe to processing hair, we talk a bit further and I get she's not into make up and all that but she believes in looking good(she complained about us constantly giving her ugly uniforms...lol). From the discussion I can tell she believes in God beyond the sunday, sunday schedule that a lot of us subscribe to.

Scene 3, In April, it was her final day(or one of them) and she was walking past and one of the technicians she was working with was telling her bye through the glass windows, after they finished talking he kept staring, I had been behind him throughout the entire episode and the bros didn't notice me, we sha used him to "cure" in the office as per it's bosoms you were looking at throughout the whole time she was here, you didn't learn anything that's why the equipment is still spoiling, one of the senior engineers let's call him John, now remarks that Jane girl sef, she will now pack the thing very well, she knows what she is doing, someone now tells him to calm down, he now continues, twice I've given her larger uniforms so that her breasts will not be that obvious but she doesn't wear them. The babe is at least a D-cup and she wears medium t-shirts. (all this was light-hearted banter)

End of story.

Now I dont think she is deliberately trying to seduce guys but for me after John said he had stylishly tried to get her to wear less form fitting clothing which she probably considers as not being stylish I began to see how easy it would be for her to conclude engineers were "pervs", you have a friendly, hot babe working with you, of course you would be tempted to try you luck. She didn't mention any bad experience though.

when next she comes around I plan to ask her what her idea of balance between the pervy attention and the fashionable dressing is.

[/b]For me I think toning down on the dressing e.g. not wearing tight jeans and wearing t-shirts one size larger would more than half the number of pervs she has to deal with(maybe two sizes in the case of tshirts she...she's that set...lol). That's before we even go to her being a christian and having a duty not to deliberately cause her brothers to sin. what do you think?
[b]

Its very simple do not wear something that shows all your curves. Its the same issue we have been talking about but then some would say does it mean we shouldnt wear clothes our size?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 11:47am On Jul 02, 2014
uj_sizzle: Going by popular opinion here, I'm never towalk out of my house in a slipper again so that men with foot fetish won't be tempted to come a-nibbling...

"Popular opinion". I find that a very interesting thing to say. Going by respondents on the matter at the time you wrote the above, those who stood against a woman dressing without any thought for how her looks might affect somebody else were essentially texanomaly, yetseyi and myself. On the other side were you, Mynd, Logicboy, FrancisTony (because his leaning was more toward your views than ours), at least. Since then, your companions have increased even more with all the high-fives and blowing kisses going around.

So, what exactly made that opinion popular?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2014
grin grin grin grin
ihedinobi2:

"Popular opinion". I find that a very interesting thing to say. Going by respondents on the matter at the time you wrote the above, those who stood against a woman dressing without any thought for how her looks might affect somebody else were essentially texanomaly, yetseyi and myself. On the other side were you, Mynd, Logicboy, FrancisTony (because his leaning was more toward your views than ours), at least. Since then, your companions have increased even more with all the high-fives and blowing kisses going around.

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
dagr8:
Ayam fine Sallie...where were you before on Friday
Thank God
I was in the valley of dry bones.....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
yetseyi:

Good morning
Anything like genotype AB not blood group,
or better still a result like Genotype AB blood group Bplus in an african .
Strictly speaking, in accordance with manifested physical trait, I will say NO, at least non that I've seen, heard or read of. When you hear of genotype AB, the said person might be referring to "the genetic makeup" which when duly analysed, is taking about the ABO system.

Let me not confuse you now, what am saying is this.. You cannot go to the lab for genotype test and the result given to you reads thus.. Genotype-AB or Genotype-HbAB as the scientist deems fit to present the result.

The possible genotypes you can find here are.. AA, AS, AC, SS, SC, CC, and ASC.

There are also haemoglobin D and E but they are rarely found in Africa, therefore don't be surprised to hear of genotype AD, AE,DE, CD etc etc but I never heard of haemoglobin B therefore the possibility of have B included in any genotype is almost 0. Except the scientist wants to present us with a new discovery grin

But the B+ blood group is very possible.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by herald9: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
FrancisTony:

Seriously, I shouldn't mind the upper part? undecided As for me, I am not a pervert, so I don't have any problem with this picture neither do I have a problem with 'Toolz' own but I don't gaze at them to much inorder to aviod. wink But, don't you think that b..reast of this lady can get some pervert fantasizing to the extent they will try to rape her?.

Btw, what attracts me to lady is mostly her face, lips, accent and her swaggalicious catwalking. grin I don't have any problem with endownment.
Really... saint francistus undecided
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
@netotse
I think maybe if the guys told her they were distracted by her bosoms, then maybe she'd try wearing something larger. Or better still, those guys can try avoiding her. There is no law that says you shouldn't turn the other way when your eyes beholds something that could cause it to sin. About the T-shirts, not everyone finds that 'stylish'. I'm not too concerned about those, but i like XL tees esp when my jeans' form fitting.
In a situation where I'm putting on slacks(those ones that don't mould everything waist down), then a form fitting Tee is perfect--boobs or not.
So talk to that hot chic and let me know what she says. Hopefully she wont be thinking "what's my business if he is seduced by my D-cups tongue, but instead "Oh I didn't know i was causing that kind of reaction".
We are all responsible for one another as people, and should all be willing to make adjustments in our habits and perks should the need arise.

Favourite lies and habits lol grin when there isn't any clear cut and thorough definition.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Add Mintayo too pls.
But forgive me for not counting everyone who bothered to comment undecided

And err I wasn't aware we were suddenly in some kinda battle of who'll amass more followers undecided but you can have a kiss too if you're bothered much kiss

Yetseyi I'd love to see you post a picture of your dress pls cheesy
We can judge if it's form fitting(not tight o, just form fitting) and seductive.

What's the next topic btw? I've had my fill of this.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
herald9:
Really... saint francistus undecided

Did I tell you I am a saint? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sal C: Thank God
I was in the valley of dry bones.....
Hmmm, the Spirit took you there?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sal C: Strictly speaking, in accordance with manifested physical trait, I will say NO, at least non that I've seen, heard or read of. When you hear of genotype AB, the said person might be referring to "the genetic makeup" which when duly analysed, is taking about the ABO system.

Let me not confuse you now, what am saying is this.. You cannot go to the lab for genotype test and the result given to you reads thus.. Genotype-AB or Genotype-HbAB as the scientist deems fit to present the result.

There are also haemoglobin D and E but they are rarely found in Africa, therefore don't be surprised to hear of genotype AD, AE,DE, CD etc etc but I never heard of haemoglobin B therefore the possibility of have B included in any genotype is almost 0. Except the scientist wants to present us with a new discovery grin

Lol...I thought there are only three genotypes(AA, AS, SS).
So, how would you explain "these genotypes can marry"-thing, with AC, SC, CC and ASC genotypes? (hope you get my question)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
uj_sizzle:

And err I wasn't aware we were suddenly in some kinda battle of who'll amass more followers undecided but you can have a kiss too if you're bothered much kiss

Biko, remember me in this kiss sharing grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sal C: Strictly speaking, in accordance with manifested physical trait, I will say NO, at least non that I've seen, heard or read of. When you hear of genotype AB, the said person might be referring to "the genetic makeup" which when duly analysed, is taking about the ABO system.

Owkie just wanted to ask. i saw your post on the HbASC last year I think. I had expected that thread to grow but it didnt. kindly explain please
I have also heared of the Hb D,E stuff.
Also i just googled now and saw something on Ab genotype.
Anyway all is well
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
uj_sizzle:
Add Mintayo too pls.
But forgive me for not counting everyone who bothered to comment undecided

Yetseyi I'd love to see you post a picture of your dress pls cheesy
We can judge if it's form fitting(not tight o, just form fitting) and seductive.

What's the next topic btw? I've had my fill of this.

Nope I wont post
smiley smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
dagr8:
Hmmm, the Spirit took you there?
Probably grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Dont be silly.

None of us (Mynd_44, FrancisTony, UJ Sizzle and I) ever suggested that a woman should dress without thought.

What we say is that it is a woman's choice to dress how she wants. Choice comes out of a decision which requires thinking.

The obvious caveat is that the woman's choice is limited by national laws regarding nudity and private workplace dressing policy (she can do as she likes at home)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
yetseyi: [/b]

[b]Its very simple do not wear something that shows all your curves.
Its the same issue we have been talking about but then some would say does it mean we shouldnt wear clothes our size?

Your curves must show if you wear any clothes that are your size....except if you are flat.

You conservative christians are now sounding like conservative muslims who are only concerned with women's dressing and push for the niqaab undecided

The only way to hide your curves is to wear a free flowing gown like the covered up muslim girls

A t-shirt or buttoned blouse will always show the size of bossoms you have. The shirt must rest on your chest. Simple physics. A D to J cup boobs will always be prominent.

It is a shame that I have to be explaining this to women
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ihedinobi, pls next topic.

As predicted by myself and mynd, you failed on the subject of feminism.

Had you picked on a more bible focused topic, you would have silenced my input here cheesy
You do know that feminism is more of a secular topic?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
dagr8:
Biko, remember me in this kiss sharing grin
kiss

@Yetseyi
Why na? Are you afraid I'll point out how not so reasonable your comment was judging by your own dressing sad grin
Any way like LB already told Ihedinobi who decided to twist what this argument was about, by saying we think a woman should dress as she pleases without thought(thank you btw Mister), I don't see how you can dress without a part of your feature being outlined. Pity a man has to explain this undecided Unless of course you think certain parts of your anatomy less likely to cause a brother to stumble than others(possible I suppose) then you can explain the general and specific rules I asked for earlier cheesy

Oh wait! You said "all your curves". So curves can be shown, but not all at once. That's easier to deal with I guess undecided The lesser the better. Any man who falls victim to restricted amount of curves baring is the guilty one here. Beautiful conclusion if I ever did see one smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
Who else wants this kiss I'm sharing biko? undecided
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
The.Big.Urban:

Your curves must show if you wear any clothes that are your size....except if you are flat.

You conservative christians are now sounding like conservative muslims who are only concerned with women's dressing and push for the niqaab undecided

The only way to hide your curves is to wear a free flowing gown like the covered up muslim girls

A t-shirt or buttoned blouse will always show the size of bossoms you have. The shirt must rest on your chest. Simple physics. A D to J cup boobs will always be prominent.

It is a shame that I have to be explaining this to women

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
uj_sizzle: Who else wants this kiss I'm sharing biko? undecided

I want. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
Exactly!

*claps*

Funny:- Why are you clapping dear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
FrancisTony:

I want. smiley
grin
kiss

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by herald9: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
Lol...all these arguments are pointless...
You only wear what you think is comfortable to you...
Just dont over do it...
What others say about it ...take it as a compliment undecided

Next topic plz....damn boring sad
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
dagr8:
Lol...I thought there are only three genotypes(AA, AS, SS).
So, how would you explain "these genotypes can marry"-thing, with AC, SC, CC and ASC genotypes? (hope you get my question)
Lol.... No, those three are the most commonly seen, again I have to note that most people at least here in Nigeria who think they are AS are actually AC. That aside let me answer your question.

AA + AA =YES
AA +AS =Yes
AA +SS =Yes
AA +AC=Yes
AA +CC=Yes Infact AA can marry any genotype at all

But
AS +AS=No
AS +AC =Possible, the worst they can produce is SC while SC is not as bad because HbC doesn't pose much stress such a person will only have low to low-normal haemoglobin. Therefore won't require much transfusion since the half life of the RBC in HbC is 32day. It is better compared to HbSS inn the sense that it has a slightly higher oxygen affinity

To cut the story short, the only ones that are strictly discouraged are the one which are likely to produce SS off springs. Others aren't So bad and can easily be managed and the mortality rate is relatively low.

So if you are AA go on and marry anyone but once you have the presence of HbS in you, run as fast as you can from anyone who equally has HbS. grin

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by texanomaly(f): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
uj_sizzle: Who else wants this kiss I'm sharing biko? undecided

Plant one on both my cheeks...European style.

Hello Dahhling. So nice to see you. kissone kisstwo

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
texanomaly:

Plant one on both my cheeks...European style.

Hello Dahhling. So nice to see you. kissone kisstwo
Here darling kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sal C: Lol.... No, those three are the most commonly seen, again I have to note that most people at least here in Nigeria who think they are AS are actually AC. That aside let me answer your question.

AA + AA =YES
AA +AS =Yes
AA +SS =Yes
AA +AC=Yes

But
AS +AS=No
AS +AC =Possible, the worst they can produce is SC while SC is not as bad because HbC doesn't pose much stress such a person will only have low to low-normal haemoglobin. Therefore won't require much transfusion since the half life of the RBC in HbC is 32day. It is better compared to HbSS inn the sense that it has a slightly higher oxygen affinity

To cut the story short, the only ones that are strictly discouraged are the one which are likely to produce SS off springs. Others aren't So bad and can easily be managed and the mortality rate is relatively low.

So if you are AA go on and marry anyone but once you have the presence of HbS in you, run as fast as you can from anyone who equally has HbS. grin

Hmmn. embarassed You'll make a good biology/chemistry teacher. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sal C: Lol.... No, those three are the most commonly seen, again I have to note that most people at least here in Nigeria who think they are AS are actually AC. That aside let me answer your question.

AA + AA =YES
AA +AS =Yes
AA +SS =Yes
AA +AC=Yes

But
AS +AS=No

Thanks dear, I get it . Common sensically, I see it is the same explanation done with the predominant three.
In summary, one should avoid a situation where HbS can meet with another HbS to produce SS off spring, right?

Hmm,SC not as bad but bad right? Not much stress but at least stress involve,right? Better than SS but not the best, I think that one too should be discouraged wink

Do you believe prayer can change all these things? I may not need to run you know tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Fasting And Prayer / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.