Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,655 members, 7,854,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (845942 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
uj_sizzle:
You want to book some for rainy day? grin
YES grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sal C: Lol you got me laughing now grin

Yea every haemoglobinopathy has slight stress attached to it but non is as bad as HbSS, normally i would say to discourage it, but when these would-be couple start bombarding you with how they can't do without each other eh grin smh
Yes, Loff emotion is anti-reasoning. The only one we can't do without is God.Next time they bombard you refer them to me for counselling grin
The ish is that most SCs don't usually experience crisis and for their PCV, that can be taken care of by proper dietary and frequent intake of blood building substancesgrin

That means I am right smiley.If some SC would experience crisis is better they don't come into the world.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
@Sallie... ina ehn all those terms, you want turn chatbox to lab ni grin

BTW, Is there any machine that can flush out HbS?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
dagr8:
Yes, Loff emotion is anti-reasoning. The only one we can't do without is God.Next time they bombard you refer them to me for counselling grin

That means I am right smiley.If some SC would experience crisis is better they don't come into the world.
You should have told me you are a counsellor all these while. cheesy

Umm if you say so
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sorry guys but I am pissed off at women (okay, some women)!!! angry angry angry angry

The greatest threat to feminism and women's rights is women themselves

This douchebag committed many felonies was put in jail but many women wanted to pay his bail, JUST BECAUSE HE WAS HANDSOME.

The comments from women on twitter ranged from s.ex proposals to even one marriage proposal. One woman even said that the man could ra.pe anyone and they wouldnt call it rape because he is handsome

AND NOW, THE DOUCHEBAG HAS A $30,000 MODELLING CONTRACT!

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
dagr8: @Sallie... ina ehn all those terms, you want turn chatbox to lab ni grin

BTW, Is there any machine that can flush out HbS?
Lol bro that was how simple I could afford to make it o grin nay I can explain any term you don't understand, that's if it won't confuse you the more wink

Erm.. No such machine exists for now, the only solution now is bone marrow transplant but an average Nigerian can't afford it embarassed
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
^^^^

Since it happened in the USA, there is no doubt that majority of the women who liked this douchebag were christians.

I dont mind that women find him handsome or are attracted to him. I myself find Casey Anthony a bit attractive and she's a murderer. But this doesnt mean that I would be willing to pay a criminal's bail or want to marry the criminal or help him or her get a job when there are honest people still unemployed.

The thing that gets me is that MANY women like bad boys over nice guys. Between a handsome nice guy and a handsome douchebag, many women prefer the douchebag.

Thank God no one here would describe me as a nice guy. I swear, women have wahala

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
The.Big.Urban:
Sorry guys but I am pissed off at women (okay, some women)!!! angry angry angry angry

The greatest threat to feminism and women's rights is women themselves

This douchebag committed many felonies was put in jail but many women wanted to pay his bail, JUST BECAUSE HE WAS HANDSOME.

The comments from women on twitter ranged from s.ex proposals to even one marriage proposal. One woman even said that the man could ra.pe anyone and they wouldnt call it rape because he is handsome

AND NOW, THE DOUCHEBAG HAS A $30,000 MODELLING CONTRACT!

Handsome ke Who dey give am false hope? gringrin See as hin be like one atheist douchebag wey never chop for days. grin embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by herald9: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
RedClay:

Seriously, I can't understand why dressing is taking the big stage here.

In summary [BIBLICALLY]:-

The married Men and women, should restrict and display their assets only at home where their wives/husbands can enjoy.

While;-

The singles should dress in what ever they deem comfortable to themselves for the appropriate occasion not like my colleague who dresses like she is going to a bar to get picked up. SMH..

##

Next topic Please. Cheers01 and Broda Herald9, we need you now!

SMH... And after all this arguments...everyone here will still maintain their former mode of dressing...

Plz you got a topic?

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
FrancisTony:

Handsome ke Who dey give am false hope? gringrin See as hin be like one atheist douchebag wey never chop for days. grin embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin

No homo but the guy handsome sha........

UJ sizzle will faint if he removes his shirt.....

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by herald9: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
FrancisTony:

tah... u knw He's handsome...stop hating! cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
The.Big.Urban:

grin grin grin grin grin

No homo but the guy handsome sha........

UJ sizzle will faint if he removes his shirt.....

Lol. @Uj_sizzle
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
herald9:
tah... u knw He's handsome...stop hating! cheesy

If that thing handsome, that means Obj is also handsome. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by herald9: 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
FrancisTony:

If that thing handsome, that means Obj is also handsome. undecided
thing?
First he's aint a 'thing' undecided na human
Only his face is causing commotion... if u see him abs..
U go hide ur face in shame... cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
herald9:
thing?
First he's aint a 'thing' undecided na human
Only his face is causing commotion... if u see him abs..
U go hide ur face in shame... cheesy

Abs is what makes a man handsome?

So, if Taye Taiwo show his abs, girls 'll start tripping? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by herald9: 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
FrancisTony:

funny grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
herald9:
funny grin

There's possiblity.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by herald9: 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
FrancisTony:

There's possiblity.
na u sabi..
All am sayin is dat..
dat dude z handsome facially nd in physique...
Just learn to appreciate God's gift wink
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
herald9:
na u sabi..
All am sayin is dat..
dat dude z handsome facially nd in physique...
Just learn to appreciate God's gift wink

Tell that to Uj_sizzle, Yetseyi, Texanomaly, Araregem, nasty princess- ATMC "grin" etc
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by texanomaly(f): 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
FrancisTony:

Nice abs are eye candy, but they don't make a handsome man. Have you seen Carrot Top?

@LB. I saw the article about the guy in the mugshot. I couldn't believe some of the responses. I will agree that many women are their own worst enemy. I saw a survey once were some women admitted to voting for presidential candidates because the were handsome. Smh.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
texanomaly:

Nice abs are eye candy, but they don't make a handsome man. Have you seen Carrot Top?

@LB. I saw the article about the guy in the mugshot. I couldn't believe some of the responses. I will agree that many women are their own worst enemy. I saw a survey once were some women admitted to voting for presidential candidates because the were handsome. Smh.

Carrot top? grin grin grin

We have our version of him in the UK

Sideshow bob
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by texanomaly(f): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
Well...he looks like this now.

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by texanomaly(f): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
Scary

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by woky: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
Lol
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ermmm.. *clears throat ** Is this still a Christian Chat Box?

My eyes must be seeing things.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
texanomaly:

Carrot Top? NO.

@abs, That the kinda thing you'll love but won't allow ladies like Uj_sizzle to showcase their curve. undecided
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by woky: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ceasar1: Ermmm.. *clears throat ** Is this still a Christian Chat Box?

My eyes must be seeing things.
What are you trying to say??
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sal C: Lol.... No, those three are the most commonly seen, again[b][/b] I have to note that most people at least here in Nigeria who think they are AS are actually AC.[b][/b] That aside let me answer your question.

AA + AA =YES
AA +AS =Yes
AA +SS =Yes
AA +AC=Yes
AA +CC=Yes Infact AA can marry any genotype at all

But
AS +AS=No
AS +AC =Possible, the worst they can produce is SC while SC is not as bad because HbC doesn't pose much stress such a person will only have low to low-normal haemoglobin. Therefore won't require much transfusion since the half life of the RBC in HbC is 32day. It is better compared to HbSS inn the sense that it has a slightly higher oxygen affinity

To cut the story short, the only ones that are strictly discouraged are the one which are likely to produce SS off springs. Others aren't So bad and can easily be managed and the mortality rate is relatively low.

So if you are AA go on and marry anyone but once you have the presence of HbS in you, run as fast as you can from anyone who equally has HbS. grin

i think some of these roadside labs should be closed down. a lot of people are going about with results that are fake.

I had a cousin who was told she was Oplus not knowing she was AB minus. She lost her babe infact two due to the rhesus factor ish. It was later that they did another analysis that said she was ABminus. And that was even at a general hospital, I have seen how easy it is to make mistakes with these stuffs but anyway you guys are trying sha. I dnt think I can work in a medical lab.
Research lab yes. smiley
But these hospital labs we have in naija here where simple lab rules are not followed NOsad.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
FrancisTony:

Carrot Top? NO.

@abs, That the kinda thing you'll love but won't allow ladies like Uj_sizzle to showcase their curve. undecided

Thanks for pointing out the hypocrisy!

Texanomaly and Ihedinobi contradict themselves on a daily basis

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
FrancisTony:

Tell that to Uj_sizzle, Yetseyi, Texanomaly, Araregem, nasty princess- ATMC "grin" etc

seriously theres nothing extraordinary about that guy smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TheBigUrban2: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
yetseyi:

seriously theres nothing extraordinary about that guy smiley

Not to sound gay but erm....

the eyes?
the sex.y low cut?
the tan-ish light skin?

Stop resisting the temptation, gurl......you want it grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by herald9: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
FrancisTony:

Carrot Top? NO.

Lolz... u finished her...

Mayb she doesn't have... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — The Berean Believers / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.