Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (842305 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2014
Sal C: Yes the machine is presently in Nigeria, sparingly though cool atleast I was at the seminar for it's introduction in our hospital for it's introduction. Though we are yet to mount it cool

owkie

Thank God you understood the substitutions, dagr8 made me think I was speaking in tongues grin

grin grin grin

Umm the possibility of it not being any of these two is very minimal, but in health, any surprise is possible grin at times we come across thing that defies any known theory or combines them all in one. (All or non law) grin

smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 11:39am On Jul 03, 2014
yetseyi:

@ bolded 1 I have this feeling you work at a very standard hospital or Laboratory grin

@ 2nd bolded na real wa ooo secondary sch leavers ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Even when I did my IT in the Lab of a general hospital as an undergraduate majority of the work we did was sorting and spinning samples labelling pipette water for manual glucose estimation and sometimes recording shikena. Most of what we do is ask questions look and learn.

Its really nice gisting with some one in the profession wink wink

Errm if by chance you work with the government whats your view about this your colleagues strike angry angry angry
Lol the truth is I work in a hospital with a difference. I don't work in a government, and you dare not joke with your work grin

My dear na wa o I couldn't bear the nonsense of training that child o, I had to shun the thing joor smiley

In our Hospital, Microbiologist and biochemist don't work on the bench while the biochemists prepare some reagents, the microbiologist do just recording, that was what I saw the one and only microbiologist who was sent to us for NYSC do till she passed out.

Oops it's nice talking to you too smiley

As for NMA, I would say they have few valid points and some outrageous demands borne out of selfish reasons. No one should undermine the importance of doctors in the health sector but most of what they want is to hinder the progress of other paramedics and that to me is not acceptable.

The government should do fast and attend to them. But all their demands cannot be met or there will be more problems in the sector than we presently have.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
The.Big.Urban:

You can lie....you have never seen this happen and you are a nigerian?

Lol,I had to sit down and try to remember but still can't recall any around me.
I am not denying that it happens,I just stated that I have not seen someone around in that experience perhaps trying to disagree with the emboldened text in Tex's post....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sal C:

Thank God you understood the substitutions, dagr8 made me think I was speaking in tongues grin
lol....I was just impressed by the terms. I did understand you
All other success stories happened abroad I am almost sure it runs into at least tens of millions :-
shocked Chai...is too expensive
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
An0nimus:

Its happened to some one I know. She fought back.
Please share with us
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
uj_sizzle: Erm don't we have a topic on ground
I thought Tex's post is the topic.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
@Sallie...Hope you have no plan to become Rev Sis sad
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
dagr8:
lol....I was just impressed by the terms. I did understand you

shocked Chai...is too expensive
Lol am impressed you're impressed grin

Yep! Quite expensive.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
dagr8: @Sallie...Hope you have no plan to become Rev Sis sad
Lol why did you choose Rev Sr? And If I choose to be a religious, anything wrong with that wink
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
dagr8:
Just wondering why everyone's acting like there's nothing to talk about undecided
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sal C: Lol why did you choose Rev Sr? And If I choose to be a religious, anything wrong with that wink
grin Are you still in this game?Ok o Rev Father.
Nothing is wrong but.......Sei you can cope? cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
uj_sizzle:
Just wondering why everyone's acting like there's nothing to talk about undecided
Sorry about that your excellency, let's have your view/comments smiley
Iam sure Ihe should be busy and Tex still cleaning up.We will surely have something to talk about.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
dagr8:
grin Are you still in this game?Ok o Rev Father.
Nothing is wrong but.......Sei you can cope? cheesy
Coping will be the least of my problems grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sal C: Coping will be the least of my problems grin
For your mind.hehehee grin....Ba ki san aure na da dadi ba ko? grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
dagr8:
Sorry about that your excellency, let's have your view/comments smiley
Iam sure Ihe should be busy and Tex still cleaning up.We will surely have something to talk about.
grin grin

I don't even understand what we are supposed to discuss here. What economic right? Id it in respect to the angle Tex took it? undecided
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
dagr8:
For your mind.hehehee grin....Ba ki san aure na da dadi ba ko? grin
Ka na ba ni daria fa grin dukan su su na dey dadi sei dei wande ka ke so grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
uj_sizzle:
grin grin

I don't even understand what we are supposed to discuss here. What economic right? Id it in respect to the angle Tex took it? undecided

What can women do to protect themselves in a male dominated society?
Also, should tribal law take precedent over federal, state and local law?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sal C: Ka na ba ni daria fa grin dukan su su na dey dadi sei dei wande ka ke so grin
Thank God ina ba ki dariya. I will always do that smiley.....
Kai!Ban yada ba fa..aure yafi dadi especially a wonnan zamanin mu
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
dagr8:
Thank God ina ba ki dariya. I will always do that smiley.....
Kai!Ban yada ba fa..aure yafi dadi especially a wonnan zamanin mu
Is that a promise? grin. Ka yada fa. Wonnan maganan gaskiya ne fa wink mai ya faru a zamanin mu? Dadin mai?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
dagr8:

What can women do to protect themselves in a male dominated society?
Also, should tribal law take precedent over federal, state and local law?
OK great. I'd like to see the biblical reference Ihe will use here..
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sal C: Is that a promise? grin. Ka yada fa. Wonnan maganan gaskiya ne fa wink mai ya faru a zamanin mu? Dadin mai?
Yes by God's grace smiley

A wonnan zamanin, idon mu ya budu sosai, muna son mu "tasting" abun grin Saitan kuma yana hafani da "opportunity" ya yi aikin sa...kamar inda Paul ya fada mana, gara mu yi aure "than" mu yi abun a hanyan da bai kamata ba.

...Dadin aure mana
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
uj_sizzle:
OK great. I'd like to see the biblical reference Ihe will use here..
Lol, more like John 8:6 cheesy ...There is always a scripture in the Teacher's head o
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
dagr8:
Yes by God's grace smiley

A wonnan zamanin, idon mu ya budu sosai, muna son mu "tasting" abun grin Saitan kuma yana hafani da "opportunity" ya yi aikin sa...kamar inda Paul ya fada mana, gara mu yi aure "than" mu yi abun a hanyan da bai kamata ba.

...Dadin aure mana

Lol dagr8 you won't kill me with laughter grin are you serious?

Aman Paul ya che, wande ya yi aure de kyau aman wande bai yi aure ba ya fi kyau mana grin. To kai ka chi gaba ka yi aure ni kwuma na yi wannan grin. Ya yi dai dai kwo? cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sal C: Lol dagr8 you won't kill me with laughter grin are you serious?

Aman Paul ya che, wande ya yi aure de kyau aman wande bai yi aure ba ya fi kyau mana grin. To kai ka chi gaba ka yi aure ni kwuma na yi wannan grin. Ya yi dai dai kwo? cheesy
Yes na, Na yada wanda bai yi aure ba, ba zunubi ba ne...(Paul bai che ya fi kyau ba, aman ba zunubi ba ne,that is ba dole ba ne)
ama kai, infact, gara muntun ya yi aure kawai grin
Well,I think,bayi dai dai ba fa, gara ki yi aure so that wata rana ba ra ki je ki yi abun da bai kamata ba grin

On a more serious note, ba ki son ki yi aure? shocked
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
dagr8:
Yes na, Na yada wanda bai yi aure ba, ba zunubi ba ne...(Paul bai che ya fi kyau ba, aman ba zunubi ba ne,that is ba dole ba ne)
ama kai, infact, gara muntun ya yi aure kawai grin
Well,I think,bayi dai dai ba fa, gara ki yi aure so that wata rana ba ra ki je ki yi abun da bai kamata ba grin

On a more serious note, ba ki son ki yi aure? shocked
Bazan yi abun da bai kamata mu yi ba grin

Mai ya sa ka ke tambiye ni? Ka na de mata ko na miji de zaka ba ni na aura? grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
The.Big.Urban:

lol.....you need to listen to more rap.

Lil wayne (which many nigerian/black girls would die for) has that same tear drop tattoo.

The tattoo is gangsta.........but you aint interested in "gangsta"
Lil wayne Gangster or Gangster rapper? Urban please don't insult Gangster Rap or Gangster Rappers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sal C: Bazan yi abun da bai kamata mu yi ba grin
Good smiley
Mai ya sa ka ke tambiye ni? Ka na de mata ko na miji de zaka ba ni na aura? grin
hahahahaha.....
Sal C namiji ne ko namache?...so that insan ko akwai wanda zan baki/baka
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
dagr8:
Good smiley

hahahahaha.....
Sal C namiji ne ko namache?...so that insan ko akwai wanda zan baki/baka

Kawo na mache dey na miji grin ka ji ko? cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sal C: Kawo na mache dey na miji grin ka ji ko? cheesy
Mai yasa kina boye wa ko ke namiji ko namche ne...
Ni abokin ki ne.....ki giya mun mana don Yesu cool, Don Maryamu grin.....
Abin da kike yi baya da kyau fa sad.....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
dagr8:
Mai yasa kina boye wa ko ke namiji ko namche ne...
Ni abokin ki ne.....ki giya mun mana don Yesu cool, Don Maryamu grin.....
Abin da kike yi baya da kyau fa sad.....
Dagr8 my ribs o grin grin

Don Yesu don Maryamu ko? grin walahi ka iya abun dariya so sei. grin

Aman bana boye wa ba fa, kai ka seni mana aboki na grin mai ya sa kana amfani de "ki" idan kana yi muni magana
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
dagr8:
Please share with us

Ok I'll be veeeery brief.

Husband died. Gruesome death.

So many rituals done. You know the whole trad rites & stuff; shave woman's hair, mourn husband in all black for a certain period, one that involved swearing an oath that she didn't have a hand in death of husband. etc

Husband's family started coming around & asking questions. A few heated arguments here & there.

Wife got a lawyer & fought back family interference.

Wife won.
It takes a woman with guts to fight back in cases like these. She has to have some form of support too.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by texanomaly(f): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
dagr8:

I posted on what Ihe said the topic was.

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Fasting And Prayer / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.