Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,277 members, 7,849,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (843837 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2013
Thank you, the name is Yeshua, and abt d pope, no one has the right to rate the spiritual maturity of another person, spiritual maturity is not determined by the post you occupy in the church, neither is it determined by the no of scripture u recite nor how your teaching is, cos teaching, healing, prophecising, speaking of tongue and all other gift of the spirit is as its been called GIFTS so u may not even deserve it, but it may be given unto u.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2013
@damex: your signature's a strange one....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 9:25am On Mar 11, 2013
Reyginus: I think it really does. If you've witnessed an exorcism. In most cases, when the possessed person is asked to pronounce the name of Jesus, and renouncing the evil one thereby. They normally, initially come up with a distorted version of the name, except further persuasion. By the way, the real name of christ is pronounced 'yeshua' in hebrew.
my point exactly. If it's pronounced Yeshua since it's Aramaic, why pronounce it differently by converting it to something else? Ebube cannot be called Glory cos they are different names. BTW i don't think those movies you watch have thought of my point of view before tongue.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mysticgal(f): 9:37am On Mar 11, 2013
uj_sizzle:
my point exactly. If it's pronounced Yeshua since it's Aramaic, why
pronounce it differently by converting it to something else? Ebube
cannot be called Glory cos they are different names. BTW i don't think
those movies you watch have thought of my point of view before tongue.

btw my name is EBUBECHI MEANING God's glory.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2013
uj_sizzle:
my point exactly. If it's pronounced Yeshua since it's Aramaic, why pronounce it differently by converting it to something else? Ebube cannot be called Glory cos they are different names. BTW i don't think those movies you watch have thought of my point of view before tongue.

The same thing applies for 'God'. What the focus I think should be is the implication of the name and what impression it intends to evoke. If the name jesus, by implication, means the same thing as yeshua, I don't see how using it will negate the effect it is intended to create when uttered.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2013
mysticgal: btw my name is EBUBECHI MEANING God's glory.
how nice smiley but i can't call you Glory can i?

Rey i think i get your point, tho i dnt fully subscribe to it.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2013
uj_sizzle:
how nice smiley but i can't call you Glory can i?

Rey i think i get your point, tho i dnt fully subscribe to it.
Okay. Where don't you agree with?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:55am On Mar 11, 2013
ahmedyacoob: Dead Seriousness News: Pope Benedict XVI Resigns Papacy, Converts To Islam

HOLY SEE – In a shocking press conference Sunday, Pope Benedict XVI revealed to the world that he will be stepping down from the Catholic Church’s highest office. “Through prayer and reflection over the past years,” the world’s holiest man began, “I’ve realized that Allah is the one true God.”
Amid clattering camera shutters and roaring reporters, Pope Benedict patiently answered questions, citing traditional Muslim folklore as well as passages from the Qur’an to explain his decision. His session was interrupted only once, when he swiveled South-East to face Mecca, stooped to the ground, and recited the Asr, one of the five daily prayers central to Muslim belief.
The startling reversal comes as a shock to many familiar with the Pope’s policies on Islam. “Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached,” the Bishop of the Vatican famously said of Islam in his 2006 lecture Faith, Reason and the University—Memories and Reflections.
When asked about the quote, Pope Benedict sighed with good-humored remorse and chuckled quietly to himself: “Yeah I’ve regretted that for some time. But I was young and naïve… I see things much clearer now. Besides, I’ve always kinda liked the thought of having a sword. The Cardinals were a real pain on that one.”
When asked whether he would be reverting to his born name, Pope Benedict enthusiastically interjected. “I’ve decided to change my name to Sajjad Sayyid Ratzinger,” His Ex-Holiness explained. “I’m keeping my surname purely for logistical reasons, so my Facebook friends and Twitter followers won’t be confused.”
His transition hasn’t been without opposition. Hours after the press conference, a special Fox and Friends segment aired on FOXNEWS, featuring a picture of the Pope photoshopped to include stereotypical Islāmic features, including: a turban in place of his mitre, darkened complexion, black hair, and Arabic letters spelling out an endorsement of Barack Hussein Obama tattooed across his chest. Beneath the picture, the panel discussed the possible involvement of Pope Benedict XVI, 85, in 9/11. The segment’s title, “The Holy Heathen,” emblazoned the lower left corner of the screen.
This morning, newspapers nationwide featured an editorial by Bill O’Reilly detailing the parallels between the Pope’s “betrayal of God-loving Christians everywhere” with the “betrayal of the American people and the Constitution by Benedict Arnold, his liberal agenda, and his radical left-wing entourage.”
Share !
We are really happy for the Pope's new found faith, but let it not affect the christians and dear please paste this in the muslim threads thank you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
Remember this :

Committing an injury puts you below your enemy;
taking revenge only makes you even with him;
But forgiving him sets you above.

Romans 12:19-21 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,”[a] says the Lord. 20 Therefore
“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
If he is thirsty, give him a drink;
For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.”[b]
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
ahmedyacoob: A Message to the True Christian Believer

John, Chapter 16, Verse 7, the only verse not yet removed from the bible that shows evidence of the coming of another Prophet, Isa (Jesus), peace be upon him, had told his people that he had to leave in order for him to send another,... ‘Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.'

According to Christian belief, it is said that Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) was referring to the ‘Holy Spirit’ when he spoke of ‘The Comforter’, but what or who is the ‘Holy Spirit’?

The Holy spirit, or as Muslims refer to it as ‘Noor’ meaning light was the first creation of the Almighty God recorded in Surah 56 Verse 62 of the 'Last TESTAMENT' and this light was so powerful that God Almighty had divided it, and He used a minute part of it to create the heavens and the worlds, He used a part of it to bring life to Adam and Eve from the dust and soil that they had been created from and the majority of it was manifested into a being, a human, a human like non other seeing as how and from what he had been created, this human as we know him is the Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him), therefore when Isa (Jesus) (peace be upon him) spoke about leaving so that he could send to us the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, the light, he was referring to the Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him). Jesus (peace be upon him) also mentioned the name of the Comforter whom would come, he referred to him as Ahmed, which was the name that Muhammed's (peace be upon him) mother used to call him, however this was removed from the bible because the Christians of those days didn't want to accept Muhammed (PBUH) as the last messiah as Jesus (PBUH) had prophesized, because he was from a different tribe as them, just as the Jews didn't want to accept Jesus (PBUH) as the messiah because he was from a different tribe as them.

If only the word of Christ (peace be upon him) was kept unchanged from his blessed lips then everyone would have had a better understanding.

You may wonder thou, if Jesus (PBUH) was born a Jew, then why wasn’t he accepted by the Jewish reverend.

From Abraham (peace be upon him), was born two sons, Ishmael (Ismail) and Isaac, from the linage of Isaac we get Jacob (Yacoob), David (Dawood), Solomon (Suleiman) and later on Moses (Moosa) all said to be Jewish prophets but all mentioned in the Bible (New testament) and Quraan (Last testament) and from that same linage yet distant from Moosa (peace be upon him) was born Jesus (peace be upon him), all from the linage of Isaac (peace be upon him), but due to the distant relation between Jesus and Moses the Jewish reverend was blinded in seeing the pure bloodline shared between these two blessed souls and therefore seized to accept Jesus (PBUH) as done to Muhammed by both the Christian and Jewish reverend, alas from the linage of Ismail (peace be upon him) was born Muhammed (peace be upon him)...... All three, Moses, Jesus and Muhammed, all from the same divine and pure blood line of Abraham, the father of religion, whose one true message was, worship only the One God, for it is he who has created you.

Another point to make mention of is that when Christ returns if u call out to him as Jesus Christ, he will not respond to you, because he does not know this name, he has never heard it before, Jesus (peace be upon him) was born a Jew, and the name Jesus can not be found anywhere in the Jewish dictionary, his mother named him Esau, from Jewish and Hebrew origin and this is the name of which he knows, in Islam this name is translated to Isa, also bare in mind that Jesus did not speak English hence he would have a name of Hebrew origin.

To the respected Christian believer, YES, you are right, Jesus is coming!!! …..He is coming to kill the antichrist, at which point he will RATIFY the religion of Islam (which essentially means 'PEACE' DUE TO OUR SUBMISSION TO GOD'S WILL) and the worship of the ONE true God. According to Quran (Last Testament), Jesus will descend from the skies with an Angel on either side of him in Damascus.

By- Muhammed Ebrahim
Final Edit- Ahmed Mukhthar Yacoob

To further your knowledge on Islam, Click on the link and read only 49 pages ... http://www.wattpad.com/798775-divinity-understood-from-a-mundane-perspective
Dear we the Jentiles can pronounce Jesus Christ and the rest of the biblical people anyhow we can. We are not to convert to Jewish because we are nomore under the law.

Another thing; When Jesus Christ left He promised us the Holy Spirit, it appeared on Acts, the day of pentacost speaks about that.

The Holy spirit is God, the third man in the trinity.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
Reyginus: I think it really does. If you've witnessed an exorcism. In most cases, when the possessed person is asked to pronounce the name of Jesus, and renouncing the evil one thereby. They normally, initially come up with a distorted version of the name, except further persuasion. By the way, the real name of christ is pronounced 'yeshua' in hebrew.
Rey, you witnessed an exorcism?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
musKeeto: [size=14pt]HAVE A GREAT WEEK GUYS!!![/size]

[size=14pt]UJU, HBG, ANONYMOUS, REY, DAGR8 tongue , BELLA,[/size]

How una dey?
grin grin grin

HALLO chat houz...u guys are doing gr8
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
dagr8:
grin grin grin

HALLO chat houz...u guys are doing gr8
how do you know?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 12, 2013
An0nimus:
Rey, you witnessed an exorcism?
Of course. Good morning.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 12, 2013
Good morning house.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
Reyginus: Of course. Good morning.
I see..just curious but are you into (or was once part of a ) deliverance ministry?...and a wonderful day to you toosmiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: how do you know?
'Cos i always check on you...

Hw av u been?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Dreal1247: 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
Good day house.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
An0nimus:
I see..just curious but are you into (or was once part of a ) deliverance ministry?...and a wonderful day to you toosmiley
Not at all. The period before my adolescence, my childhood stage. Then I was so much into Christ and had the opportunity to witness so many.
Good evening house.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
Dreal1247: Good day house.
goodday to you too Sirsmiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
Reyginus: Not at all. The period before my adolescence, my childhood stage. Then I was so much into Christ and had the opportunity to witness so many.
Good evening house.
oh oh that's fine. A certain church comes to mind lol..Evening good peoplesmiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 13, 2013
Good morning people, though i av never witness exorcism but i know dat f jewish name of Jesus is Yeshua but if u are anu can't u be called mercy? So, where are excused, cos even d apostles when there are speaking in tongues, they must av spoken english therefore mentionin Jesus[ though i dont know o]. And also our God is d author of language, when he pour down language barrier on d people building d tower of babel. (remember?) so Jesus will surely answer us if we call him Jesus cause its english. Pope can join any religion he wants,cos everyone is given d ability to choose btw life or death, but he (GOD) admonish us to choose life. So 4 Christ i am always.

muskeeto wats wrong wit my sig. Good? or wat?

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 13, 2013
I don't get it. It sounds like its desperately trying to pass a message across, but I don't get it.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 13, 2013
U cant sleep in a straight way witout being pierced by d thorns.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:32am On Mar 13, 2013
dagr8:
'Cos i always check on you...

Hw av u been?
Humbled by God's grace...I wish I could go out today angry But due to some circumstances I seem to find my old friends not to be good company anymore.

How are you?

Dreal1247: Good day house.
Helo there, welcome dear.

House I was just about to make tea, just a gesture of love to our new 'brother' Dreal. Who is up for it?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chopluckies: 11:56am On Mar 13, 2013
Hi guys, please I need a room around the Island. Reason is, I am undergoing a training for the next 6months and I presently live as far as Abule Egba. I do not have any bulky funds to pay for a year or two years... thanks

send me an email on robotgoe@gmail.com and drop ur phone number too...

note: I can pay monthly!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
chop-luckies:
Hi guys, please I need a room around the Island. Reason is, I am undergoing a training for the next 6months and I presently live as far as Abule Egba. I do not have any bulky funds to pay for a year or two years. Someone please help a young growing brother.. thanks

send me an email on robotgoe@gmail.com and drop ur phone number too...

note: I can pay monthly!
I hope you get helped brother

Stay blessed
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
Evening everyone! Missed you guys. Hope y'all had a nice day.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
superbloke: Evening everyone! Missed you guys. Hope y'all had a nice day.
I did thank you...how was yours?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I did thank you...how was yours?
I was indoors all day. Was cool though. Thanking God for His mercies. smiley. Did you go out eventually?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
superbloke:
I was indoors all day. Was cool though. Thanking God for His mercies. smiley. Did you go out eventually?
same here, watched those old christian Texas movies. Fell asleep on the couch, woke up around 5pm and prepared supper. That's just about my day in a nutshell..my sis says I spend too much time here. I guess I should take a break
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
suntex95: Pls.pple need ur advice.as a good xtian should one listen 2 secular music.thanks
my litmus test for music or anything that affects the society is to check if it promotes worldliness. Worldly is anything that speaks the lust of the eye, just of the flesh and the pride of life. If the song promotes and of there 3, it is advisable to keep off from them as they can take your focus away from God. I hope i've been of help. Shalom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Fear Has Torment / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.