Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,166 members, 7,856,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (846441 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: same here, watched those old christian Texas movies. Fell asleep on the couch, woke up around 5pm and prepared supper. That's just about my day in a nutshell..my sis says I spend too much time here. I guess I should take a break
Maybe u should. It won't hurt. Just don't let me miss you too much grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
Double post
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
superbloke:
Maybe u should. It won't hurt. Just don't let me miss you too much grin
a miss is as good as a mile dear...
superbloke: Double post
hahahaha....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
*walks in and drops to the floor*
My faith's waning....i need help sad sad
I think i forgot what's most important..God and i dunno how to get back. It's like i don't care no more sad sad
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
uj_sizzle: *walks in and drops to the floor*
I think i forgot what's most important..God and i dunno how to get back. It's like i don't care no more sad sad
hey girl...here; http://feeds.feedburner.com/JosephPrinceAudioPodcast

There is a certain message there about feeling God's love for us, quiet powerful. Hope it triggers something so we have you back home in no time? wink

Love you
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
[quote author=HumbledbYGrace]a miss is as good as a mile dear...hahahaha....[/quote
lol...how many misses do i need?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
[quote author=superbloke][/quote]More than 1000 misses to get to me wink
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
You do care, that's why you're here. Good thing is you always know it's 'coz of His love you can always run back to Him.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
superbloke:
You do care, that's why you're here. Good thing is you always know it's 'coz of His love you can always run back to Him.
your saying what these guys are saying.

Who listens to hillsongs?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
grin grin
HumbledbYGrace: More than 1000 misses to get to me wink
I better start missing right away. cheesy This is gonna be like teleporting
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: your saying what these guys are saying.

Who listens to hillsongs?
Really? I must be in the spirit then grin
Haven't really listened to many of their songs, although I know they're deep.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
superbloke:
Really? I must be in the spirit then grin
Haven't really listened to many of their songs, although I know they're deep.
Legendary praise and worship group.

Your in the spirit brother, we just decided to call this a month of love at home, its been great so far.

Can you search for 'your love knows no end' hillsongs on google? Well the track is on repeat now.

Great stuff
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
superbloke: grin grin
I better start missing right away. cheesy This is gonna be like teleporting
lemme run along then wink
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Legendary praise and worship group.

Your in the spirit brother, we just decided to call this a month of love at home, its been great so far.

Can you search for 'your love knows no end' hillsongs on google? Well the track is on repeat now.

Great stuff
Ok, will do.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
Goodnight dear
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 14, 2013
hmm.. You sound very interesting, you know? Btw, I'm searching for a chat mate..

*picks her up from floor, leaves her in the hands of HBG #goodSamaritanStyle *

Morning house.. How una dey?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:17am On Mar 14, 2013
musKeeto:
hmm.. You sound very interesting, you know? Btw, I'm searching for a chat mate..

*picks her up from floor, leaves her in the hands of HBG #goodSamaritanStyle *

Morning house.. How una dey?
*in a hushed tone* The bill has piled up my dear, when are you going to pay for her stay @ my house?

Goodmorning to you too
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: *in a hushed tone* The bill has piled up my dear, when are you going to pay for her stay @ my house?

Goodmorning to you too
lmao.. Expect some money from a Nigerian Prince soon. Just pay the custom fees and the cash will be wired to your account. In the meantime, ensure she has the best of meals and comfort available.

Have a great dat. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2013
Thanks Gracie, i love Joseph Prince. Couldn't listen to the podcast tho cos of my palasa phone. Will try to at d office.

Superbloke, i guess u're right. Thankyou smiley

Muskeeto lol u're funny. Your drama withholding Grace just made me smile grin.
You think I'm interesting? Thanx, i wonder how tho tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 14, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Hmmm.... let me wonder with you

cool
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:56am On Mar 14, 2013
musKeeto:
lmao.. Expect some money from a Nigerian Prince soon. Just pay the custom fees and the cash will be wired to your account. In the meantime, ensure she has the best of meals and comfort available.

Have a great dat. smiley
you mean Ice Prince? Can't wait grin grin

Good day to you too sir
uj_sizzle: Thanks Gracie, i love Joseph Prince. Couldn't listen to the podcast tho cos of my palasa phone. Will try to at d office.

Superbloke, i guess u're right. Thankyou smiley

alright, don't be a stranger now. Enjoy your day
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 14, 2013
Uj remember d greatest book says we ase healed by his strips. Just dont worry that spiritual slight breakdown is just there for a second it will surely go cos we are held 2geda by his blood. Morning pals, gracie u have deleted ur thread, is it cos of the guys dat paste stories on their pages on fb? Well, With God on our side i know we're goin to make it. Can i hear am AMEN?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: you mean Ice Prince? Can't wait grin grin

am sure he meant just a Nigerian prince, mayb one of those rural igbotic prince that is always wit the leaves around their waist
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:21am On Mar 14, 2013
Damex333: Uj remember d greatest book says we ase healed by his strips. Just dont worry that spiritual slight breakdown is just there for a second it will surely go cos we are held 2geda by his blood. Morning pals, gracie u have deleted ur thread, is it cos of the guys dat paste stories on their pages on fb? Well, With God on our side i know we're goin to make it. Can i hear am AMEN?
Morning...I have been thinking about deleting it after completion but I had to give the Mod a valid reason, so after checking that facebook page I snapped.

Do you think maybe he/she has some sort of agreement with the authors of those posted stories?
Damex333: am sure he meant just a Nigerian prince, mayb one of those rural igbotic prince that is always wit the leaves around their waist
ewwwww! I am allegic to anything Igbo...just kidding but no can do
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2013
Morning house!
@uj...i'm glad you're of better cheer now.
@muskeeto...guy, you funny o. Lol
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
been listening to Hollsong(think i've got a whole album in my phone sef grin) all day and Kirk Franklin...my Spirit's been uplifted. Thanks everyone, you are a true family *big hug*

@Gracie, someone was posting your stories on fb?? :O

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
^^^^^
How was work? What are you cooking? smiley Still wondering?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
uj_sizzle: been listening to Hollsong(think i've got a whole album in my phone sef grin) all day and Kirk Franklin...my Spirit's been uplifted. Thanks everyone, you are a true family *big hug*

@Gracie, someone was posting your stories on fb?? :O
lol girl! grin its Hillsongs

No, but he posted other people's stories, I got mine out of the way before it hit fb without my consent
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2013
Rey so you went to that school at Umuchima/Ihiagwa too wink grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2013
Hey guys, how has been you weekend. Sorry, i haven't been in touch lately. Missed you. Shalom
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 17, 2013
Missing u guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — One Body Of Christ / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.