Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (878706 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2019
The person using this i.d "
Rv Ejike Mbaka Camilus"
on facebook is *fraudster*.
The DSS will *track-him* down soon from their platform.
Do not just *presume or accept* any *facebook i.d name/any social media platform* that *resembles* any priest/pastor/real-person.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SARAH2019: 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
I prophesy into your life that the peace of God that passes all understanding will speak concerning your situation today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OWFTHw5tMA
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
And now I commend you to God [placing you in His protective, loving care] and [I commend you] to the word of His grace [the counsel and promises of His unmerited favor]. His grace is able to build you up and to give you the [rightful] inheritance among all those who are sanctified [that is, among those who are set apart for God’s purpose—all believers] in Christ Jesus. Amen. (Acts 20:32 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
Receive Grace to study, understand, believe and willingly obey the word of God according to Jesus Christ teachings with effortless ease today 19th June, 2019 and everyday of our lives on earth under the Holy Spirit influence in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

The Empty Tomb
20 Now on the first day of the week Mary Magdalene came to the tomb early, while it was still dark, and saw the stone [already] removed from the [groove across the entrance of the] tomb. 2 So she ran and went to Simon Peter and to the other disciple (John), whom Jesus loved (esteemed), and said to them, “They have taken away the Lord out of the tomb, and we do not know where they have laid Him!” 3 So Peter and the other disciple left, and they were going to the tomb. 4 And the two were running together, but the other disciple outran Peter and arrived at the tomb first. 5 Stooping down and looking in, he saw the linen wrappings [neatly] lying there; but he did not go in. 6 Then Simon Peter came up, following him, and went into the tomb and saw the linen wrappings [neatly] lying there; 7 and the [burial] face-cloth which had been on Jesus’ head, not lying with the [other] linen wrappings, but rolled up in a place by itself. 8 So the other disciple, who had reached the tomb first, went in too; and he saw [the wrappings and the face-cloth] and [f]believed [without any doubt that Jesus had risen from the dead]. 9 For as yet they did not understand the Scripture, that He must rise from the dead. 10 Then the disciples went back again to their own homes.

11 But Mary [who had returned] was standing outside the tomb sobbing; and so, as she wept, she stooped down and looked into the tomb; 12 and she saw two angels in white sitting there, one at the head and one at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain. 13 And they said to her, “Woman, why are you crying?” She told them, “Because they have taken away my Lord, and I do not know where they have laid Him.” 14 After saying this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not know that it was Jesus. 15 Jesus said to her, “Woman, why are you crying? For whom are you looking?” Supposing that He was the gardener, she replied, “Sir, if you are the one who has carried Him away from here, tell me where you have put Him, and I will take Him away.” 16 Jesus said to her, “Mary!” She turned and said to Him in Hebrew, “Rabboni!” (which means, Teacher). 17 Jesus said to her, “Do not hold Me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to My brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’” 18 Mary Magdalene came, reporting to the disciples that she had seen the Lord and that He had said these things to her.

Jesus among His Disciples
19 So when it was evening on that same day, the first day of the week, though the disciples were [meeting] behind barred doors for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them, and said, “Peace to you.” 20 After He said this, He showed them His hands and His side. When the disciples saw the Lord, they were filled with great joy. 21 Then Jesus said to them again, “Peace to you; as the Father has sent Me, I also send you [as My representatives].” 22 And when He said this, He breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit. 23 If you forgive the sins of anyone they are forgiven [because of their faith]; if you retain the sins of anyone, they are retained [and remain unforgiven because of their unbelief].”

24 But Thomas, one of the twelve [disciples], who was called Didymus (the twin), was not with them when Jesus came. 25 So the other disciples kept telling him, “We have seen the Lord!” But he said to them, “Unless I see in His hands the marks of the nails, and put my finger into the nail prints, and put my hand into His side, I will never believe.”

26 Eight days later His disciples were again inside the house, and Thomas was with them. Jesus came, though the doors had been barred, and stood among them and said, “Peace to you.” 27 Then He said to Thomas, “Reach here with your finger, and see My hands; and put out your hand and place it in My side. Do not be unbelieving, but [stop doubting and] believe.” 28 Thomas answered Him, “My Lord and my God!” 29 Jesus said to him, “Because you have seen Me, do you now believe? Blessed [happy, spiritually secure, and favored by God] are they who did not see [Me] and yet believed [in Me].”

Purpose of Writing this Gospel
30 There are also many other signs (attesting miracles) that Jesus performed in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; 31 but these have been written so that you may believe [with a deep, abiding trust] that Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed), the Son of God; and that by believing [and trusting in and relying on Him] you may have life in His name.

{John 20:1-31 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
No matter how weak our bodies are or we claim that we are the Holy Spirit is not going to use any other set of *mortals for His Revival in this our generation apart from us(believers/Christians)*
This is our generation and we are the *only instrument* the Holy Spirit will use for HIS REVIVAL IN THIS GENERATION.
FILL US UP AND SEND US OUT; HOLY GHOST!!!

Lord Jesus Christ, give me human souls for your kingdom in this generation or I die. Amen.

Abbah My Father, give me human souls of *all Nigerians* in this generation for your kingdom in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
MENSTRUAL CYCLE AND OVULATION PERIOD...
Most girls don't understand this because of much heavy grammar used to teach it,
MENSTRUAL PERIOD:The time blood flows out of your private area, when you use pad.
MENSTRUAL CYCLE: Days it takes to see another blood in the month. If you last saw your period in June 11th and it started again on July 10th 2019 then you have 30days cycle (count from 11 June to 10 July).
NOTE: It is erroneous to believe its 28days cycle, different women have different cycles ranging from 21-35 days.
OVULATION PERIOD:
This is time to get pregnant without stress. This is 2weeks after your period or 2 weeks before the next period.
Here's a simple way to calculate your ovulation (unsafe) period.
1. From the first day you see the blood of your period.
2. Pick up a calendar and count 15 days including the first day of the blood stain.
3. Mark the 15th day with a pen.
4. Mark 3 days before the 15th day, and mark 3 days after the 15th day.
5. You will notice you have 7 days marked.
These 7 days are your ovulation/fertile days also known as unsafe period.
That is if you have sex on any of these days, then you have 98% chances of being pregnant.
6. Do this every month diligently
EVERY OTHER DAY IS YOUR SAFE PERIOD.
For example:
EVERY OTHER DAY IS YOUR SAFE PERIOD.
For example:
1. If your period is 11th July, 2019
2. 15 days after the first day of the blood stain will be on 25th of this July too (2weeks after) counting from 11th.
3. 15th day is on the 25th July 2019
4. 3days before the 15th day is 22, 23, 24.
5. 3days after 25th July 2019 is 26,27,28.
6. 22-28th July (7days) is when you are ovulating. It is your fertile period.
**Don't forget that the 7 days is a reminder that sperm stays in the female body for about 7 days. Any sexual contact in between ovulation period will form something that has ears, eyes, etc.
ALSO......
If you want a baby girl, have
sex between 3 days before ovulation (22- 24th) 2017.
For a baby boy on the main ovulation day and 3 days after 25th.
MAJOR SIGNS THAT YOUR OVULATION HAS BEGAN...
You don't need a doctor, just relax. After 2 weeks you may feel the following:
1. Headache.
2. High body temperature.
3. Dizziness (feeling of tiredness and sleepiness).
4. Breast tenderness/ size increases just like when you are menstruating.
5. Increased sex drive.
6. Light cramps or pain on one side of the pelvis.
7. Abdominal bloating.
8. Heightened sense of smell, taste or vision (you eat more).
9. Vagina mucus becomes slippery (if you notice, put it in between fingers...it stretches like thick catarrh or snail mucus...colorless like egg white.
The instance here is for ladies with 30 days cycle. And someone who saw her period in July 2019. If yours is 28, then it's 14 days and not 15 days.
If you have headache without a cause, check back to when your period started. You can drink both malt and peak milk....don't run to the pharmacist always on issues that can be naturally handled, because drugs are not always good on girls. Or you can take only paracetamol. I just hope this little massage has helped someone today
{Ikechukwu Emmanuel}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
No Sir,
I don't have any problem with Jehovah witnessers. I don't have any problem with you either. I see you as a good man.
I may have problem with what you believe, but I can't force my opinion on you.
That you don't accept blood transfusion and can comfortably watch the person to die if blood transfusion is the only way out may bother me as a person, the best I can tell you Sir is that it is bad and unbiblical.
That you don't vote during elections or participate in politics does not really give me headeach sir, provided we all bear the burdens of bad leaders impose upon us by those who took the decision to vote them in.
That you don't celebrate Christmas, Easter or birthdays/feasts is good if it serves you better provided you allow those who want to celebrate to do it in peace.
That you don't believe that Jesus was crucified on a Cross but on a stake, I cannot force my opinion on you sir, but I can only remind you that it is a historic fact and not just merely a biblical fact that he was nailed on the cross.
That you don't believe in the resurrection of Christ in body even after he kept appearing to his disciples and particularly to Thomas to prove to them that he rose not just in spirit but in body is not my headeach Sir. All I can say sir is that you are not just wrong but grossly misleading people.
I really don't have problem if you don't believe that Jesus is God. I know you classify Jesus Christ among the Angels but with a higher rank.
Again, I really don't worry if you don't believe that the Holy Spirit is God. According to you, the Holy Spirit is just a force. Nor do I worry because you don't believe in the Trinity.
Sir with all due respect, this is what makes us Christians. For you to deny that Jesus is God and saviour and that He was crucified on a cross and rose from the dead, body and soul, authomatically makes it stupid for anyone to call you a Christian.
I don't want to be stupid Sir. With all due respect, you are not a Christian.
And Sir, as I said. . . The name Jehovah is wrong especially since you are trying to be faithful to the revealed name of God. The name He revealed to the Israelites is YHWH, and it was never called Jehovah. I am sorry Sir.
# FacebookTelevision
(From my recent discussion on JW)
(Rev. Fr. Kelvin Ugwu)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:47am On Jun 20, 2019
As a believer/Christian, we never ever loos the *presence of God* unless *we reject salvation in Christ Jesus*

however

if we want to be *actively connected to His Presence inside us from morning till night everyday of our lives*

we must *humble ourselves before His Presence every tick of time on this earth*

by seeking HIS MERCY AND GRACE *always*

whether circumstances or situations of life are pleasant or unpleasant to you.

with *HUMILITY BEFORE GOD* {not presumed humility or eye-service before men}, you will *never loose faith in Jesus Christ* and no man/woman or situations of life can *ever overtake you*

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2019
*what is your/my motive for preaching the gospel?*
He who speaks on his own accord seeks glory and honor for himself. But He who seeks the glory and the honor of the One who sent Him, He is true, and there is no unrighteousness or deception in Him."
{John 7:18}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
Paul’s Apostolic Ministry
1 Therefore, since we have this ministry, just as we received mercy [from God, granting us salvation, opportunities, and blessings], we do not get discouraged nor lose our motivation. 2 But we have renounced the disgraceful things hidden because of shame; not walking in trickery or adulterating the word of God, but by stating the truth [openly and plainly], we commend ourselves to everyone’s conscience in the sight of God. 3 But even if our gospel is [in some sense] hidden [behind a veil], it is hidden [only] to those who are perishing; 4 among them the god of this world [Satan] has blinded the minds of the unbelieving to prevent them from seeing the illuminating light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5 For we do not preach ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves [merely] as your bond-servants for Jesus’ sake. 6 For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” is the One who has shone in our hearts to give us the Light of the knowledge of the glory and majesty of God [clearly revealed] in the face of Christ.

7 But we have this precious treasure [the good news about salvation] in [unworthy] earthen vessels [of human frailty], so that the grandeur and surpassing greatness of the power will be [shown to be] from God [His sufficiency] and not from ourselves. 8 We are pressured in every way [hedged in], but not crushed; perplexed [unsure of finding a way out], but not driven to despair; 9 hunted down and persecuted, but not deserted [to stand alone]; struck down, but never destroyed; 10 always carrying around in the body the dying of Jesus, so that the [resurrection] life of Jesus also may be shown in our body. 11 For we who live are constantly [experiencing the threat of] being handed over to death for Jesus’ sake, so that the [resurrection] life of Jesus also may be evidenced in our mortal body [which is subject to death]. 12 So physical death is [actively] at work in us, but [spiritual] life [is actively at work] in you.

13 Yet we have the same spirit of faith as he had, who wrote in Scripture, “I believed, therefore I spoke.” We also believe, therefore we also speak, 14 knowing that He who raised the Lord Jesus will also raise us with Jesus and will present us [along] with you in His presence. 15 For all [these] things are for your sake, so that as [God’s remarkable, undeserved] grace reaches to more and more people it may increase thanksgiving, to the glory of [our great] God.

16 Therefore we do not become discouraged [spiritless, disappointed, or afraid]. Though our outer self is [progressively] wasting away, yet our inner self is being [progressively] renewed day by day. 17 For our momentary, light distress [this passing trouble] is producing for us an eternal weight of glory [a fullness] beyond all measure [surpassing all comparisons, a transcendent splendor and an endless blessedness]! 18 So we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are unseen; for the things which are visible are temporal [just brief and fleeting], but the things which are invisible are everlasting and imperishable.
{2 Cor. 4:1-18 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
Grace,
Your Grace alone is all I plead for,
Grace to serve You aright Lord Jesus Christ,
Fresh Grace to love you more. Amen.
Declaring and Singing....

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
Wherefore *we receiving 'a kingdom' which cannot be moved*, *let us have grace*, whereby we may *serve God acceptably* with *reverence and godly fear*:
For our God is a consuming fire."
(Hebrews 12:28-29 KJV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
"Therefore let us [with privilege] approach the *throne of grace* [that is, the throne of God’s gracious favor] with confidence and without fear, so that we may *receive mercy* [for our failures] and *find [His amazing] grace* to *help in time of need* [an appropriate blessing, coming just at the right moment]."
(Hebrews 4:16 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lord lift me up
And let me stand
by faith on Heaven's table-land
a *higher grace* than I have found
Lord plant my feet on a *higher grace*. Amen.
Declaring and Singing...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
I will make me heart your dwelling place,
I will build your throne in my heart....
Come Father,
Come Son{JESUS CHRIST},
Come Holy Spirit...
Come and take your place in *my life*. Amen.
Declaring and singing...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
No power of hell,
No schemes of man,
Shall ever pluck me from His hands
till He returns
or
calls me home
here in the power of Christ I stand. Amen.
Declaring and Singing...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hail Mary, *Full of Grace*, the Lord is with you, Blessed are you among women And blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus Christ. Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
Do not be carried away by diverse and strange teachings; for it is *good for the heart to be established and strengthened by grace* and not by foods [rules of diet and ritualistic meals], which bring no benefit or spiritual growth to those who observe them.
{Hebrews 13:9 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
Abbah Father, Sanctify us{Christians} in the truth [set us apart for Your purposes, make us holy]; Your word is truth. Amen. {John 17:17 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
For inside Him{Jesus Christ} we live and move and exist...(whether we are biologically dead or alive)
{Acts 17:28}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
Now to Him who is able to establish and strengthen you [in the faith] according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery [of the plan of salvation] which has been kept secret for long ages past, 26 but now has been disclosed and through the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all the nations, according to the commandment of the eternal God, leading them to obedience to the faith, 27 to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ, be the glory forevermore! Amen. {Romans 16:25-27 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
so that *you are not lacking in any spiritual gift* [which comes from the Holy Spirit], as you eagerly wait [with confident trust] for the *revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ* [when He returns]. 8 And *He* will also *confirm you to the end* [keeping you strong and free of any accusation, so that you will be] *blameless and beyond reproach* in the *day [of the return] of our Lord Jesus Christ*. 9 *God is faithful* [He is reliable, trustworthy and ever true to His promise—He can be depended on], and through Him you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
{1 Cor. 1:7-9 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
"but just as it is written [in Scripture],

“Things which the eye has not seen and the ear has not heard,

And which have not entered the heart of man,

All that God has prepared for those who love Him [who hold Him in affectionate reverence, who obey Him, and who gratefully recognize the benefits that He has bestowed].”

10 *For God has unveiled them and revealed them to us through the [Holy] Spirit*; for the Spirit searches all things [diligently], even [sounding and measuring] the [profound] depths of God [the divine counsels and things far beyond human understanding]. 11 For what person knows the thoughts and motives of a man except the man’s spirit within him? So also no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the [Holy] Spirit who is from God, so that we may know and understand the [wonderful] things freely given to us by God" {1 Cor.2:9-12 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
Not that we are sufficiently qualified in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency and qualifications come from God.

(2 Cor.3:5 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
Christ Jesus *purchased our freedom* and *redeemed us from the curse of the Law and its condemnation* by becoming a curse for us—for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs [crucified] on a tree (cross)”—

(Gal. 3:13 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
But when [in God’s plan] *the proper time had fully come*, *God sent His Son*, born of a woman, born under the [regulations of the] Law, 5 so that *He might redeem and liberate those who were under the Law*, that we [who believe] might be adopted as sons [as *God’s children with all rights as fully grown members of a family*].

{Gal.4:4-5 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2019
"3 Blessed and worthy of praise be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms in Christ, 4 just as [in His love] He chose us in Christ [actually selected us for Himself as His own] before the foundation of the world, so that we would be holy [that is, consecrated, set apart for Him, purpose-driven] and blameless in His sight. In love 5 He predestined and lovingly planned for us to be adopted to Himself as [His own] children through Jesus Christ, in accordance with the kind intention and good pleasure of His will— 6 to the praise of His glorious grace and favor, which He so freely bestowed on us in the Beloved [His Son, Jesus Christ]. 7 In Him we have redemption [that is, our deliverance and salvation] through His blood, [which paid the penalty for our sin and resulted in] the forgiveness and complete pardon of our sin, in accordance with the riches of His grace 8 which He lavished on us. In all wisdom and understanding [with practical insight] 9 He made known to us the mystery of His will according to His good pleasure, which He purposed in Christ, 10 with regard to the fulfillment of the times [that is, the end of history, the climax of the ages]—to bring all things together in Christ, [both] things in the heavens and things on the earth. 11 In Him also we have [b]received an inheritance [a destiny—we were claimed by God as His own], having been predestined (chosen, appointed beforehand) according to the purpose of Him who works everything in agreement with the counsel and design of His will, 12 so that we who were the first to hope in Christ [who first put our confidence in Him as our Lord and Savior] would exist to the praise of His glory. 13 In Him, you also, when you heard the word of truth, the good news of your salvation, and [as a result] believed in Him, were stamped with the seal of the promised Holy Spirit [the One promised by Christ] as owned and protected [by God]. 14 The *Holy Spirit(living inside us now till Jesus Christ comes again)* is the *guarantee* [the first installment, the pledge, a foretaste] of *our inheritance until the redemption of God’s own [purchased] possession* [His believers], to the praise of His glory."
(Eph. 1:3-14 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:01am On Jun 22, 2019
"Because of the *greatness and extraordinary nature of the revelations [which I received from God]*, for *this reason*, to *keep me from thinking of myself as important*, *a thorn in the flesh was given to me*, a messenger of Satan, to torment and harass me—to *keep me from exalting myself!* 8 Concerning this I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might leave me; 9 but He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you [My loving-kindness and My mercy are more than enough—always available—regardless of the situation]; for [My] power is being perfected [and is completed and shows itself most effectively] in [your] weakness.” Therefore, *I will all the more gladly boast in my weaknesses*, so that *the power of Christ [may completely enfold me and] may dwell in me*. 10 So *I am well pleased with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, and with difficulties*, *for the sake of Christ*; for when I am weak [in human strength], then I am strong [truly able, truly powerful, truly drawing from God’s strength]."
{2 Cor. 12:7-10 amp}
THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST; MY GRACE!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by comma3326: 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hi everyone smiley I'm new here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:40am On Jun 24, 2019
As a believer/Christian, through grace we are now qualified to share *the same glory* with Jesus Christ Our God and Lord thus "Father, I have given them the same glory you gave to me, not only to them but also to all those who will believe in me through them" (John 17:22)

hence meditate on this *one aspect of our dominion inside Jesus Christ* and *believe it with full assurance of His Grace manifestation*

The LORD Gives Dominion to the King:
A Psalm of David.
The LORD (Father) says to my Lord (the Messiah, His Son{all believers now share equality in this Sonship of Jesus Christ by grace through faith})
“Sit at My right hand
Until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet [subjugating them into complete submission].”
The LORD will send the scepter of Your strength from Zion, saying,
“Rule in the midst of Your enemies.”
Your people will offer themselves willingly [to participate in Your battle] in the day of Your power;
In the splendor of holiness, from the womb of the dawn,
Your young men are to You as the dew.
The LORD has sworn [an oath] and will not change His mind:
“ You are a priest forever
According to the order of Melchizedek.”
The LORD is at Your right hand,
He will crush kings in the day of His wrath.
He will execute judgment [in overwhelming punishment] among the nations;
He will fill them with corpses,
He will crush the chief men over a broad country.
He will drink from the brook by the wayside;
Therefore He will lift up His head [triumphantly].
(Psalm 110)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:41am On Jun 24, 2019
comma3326:
Hi everyone smiley I'm new here.
You are welcome. Great Grace!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Jones4190(m): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2019
*I came across this very useful article that would give us an enlightenment and copied it 4 u. Please find time to read through it...*

Arabic Bible: Is The Content Different?

There are more Christians in Palestine than Israel. Their vernacular is Arabic.

There are more Israelis who are Muslims than those who are Christians. And they also study in Arabic inside Israel.

The population of Palestine is 12 million. 7 percent [approximately 840,000 of them] are Christians.

In contrast, Israel population is 8.5million. Only 2 percent of Israelis, [approximately 171,000] are Christians while 17.5 percent of Israelis, [approximately 1.5m], are Muslims.

Now let me further break it down. Most of the 840,000 Palestinian Christians speak Arabic as their vernacular. Most don't speak or understand English.

Their Holy Bible is written in Arabic language.

In the Arabic Bible, God is called Allah. That is how God is called in Arabic language. Same way the Yoruba Bible calls God "Oloun."

If they want to say "God is great", they also say "Allah Akbar."

If they want to say "Glory to God" they say "Alhamdulilahi."

Their preachers preach to them every Sunday in their churches in their vernacular, which is Arabic. Just like the Catholic Pope preaches in Latin. Sunday services in many parts of Egypt too are conducted in Arabic because that is their native language.

Don't let the fear mongers continue to spread fear and sow discord among us.

Those saddled with the task of uniting us have become instruments of division.

Arabic is not Islam and Islam is not Arabic. One is a language, the other is a religion.

Arabic is a language like English, like French, like German, like Spanish, like Hindi, like Yoruba, Hausa and Ibo. It is not a religion.

So if you like another man's English language and claim to hate another man's Arabic language because most Muslims speak Arabic, my friend, you are simply a slave of accidental civilization.

So I am wondering why all these topsy-turvy?

Why all the hullabaloo?

Why the hoopla?

Why the noise and the evil intent to use other people's languages to play politics in our country?

Are we not tired of dividing ourselves for wetin no concern us?

I am sure the owners of these languages will just be laughing at us in their hearts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Be Holy, God Is Holy / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.