Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (877069 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2019
TOMORROW IS SURE "ONLY" IN CHRIST JESUS.
EVERY SECOND THAT TICKS IN YOUR LIFE MAKE SURE YOU ARE STANDING IN FAITH ON THE FINISHED WORKS OF JESUS CHRIST {"IT IS FINISHED" John 19:30} thus Paul declared "For to me, LIVING means living for CHRIST JESUS, and DYING is EVEN A GAIN" Philippians 1:21}

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:14am On Jun 25, 2019
Jones4190:
*I came across this very useful article that would give us an enlightenment and copied it 4 u. Please find time to read through it...*

Arabic Bible: Is The Content Different?

There are more Christians in Palestine than Israel. Their vernacular is Arabic.

There are more Israelis who are Muslims than those who are Christians. And they also study in Arabic inside Israel.

The population of Palestine is 12 million. 7 percent [approximately 840,000 of them] are Christians.

In contrast, Israel population is 8.5million. Only 2 percent of Israelis, [approximately 171,000] are Christians while 17.5 percent of Israelis, [approximately 1.5m], are Muslims.

Now let me further break it down. Most of the 840,000 Palestinian Christians speak Arabic as their vernacular. Most don't speak or understand English.

Their Holy Bible is written in Arabic language.

In the Arabic Bible, God is called Allah. That is how God is called in Arabic language. Same way the Yoruba Bible calls God "Oloun."

If they want to say "God is great", they also say "Allah Akbar."

If they want to say "Glory to God" they say "Alhamdulilahi."

Their preachers preach to them every Sunday in their churches in their vernacular, which is Arabic. Just like the Catholic Pope preaches in Latin. Sunday services in many parts of Egypt too are conducted in Arabic because that is their native language.

Don't let the fear mongers continue to spread fear and sow discord among us.

Those saddled with the task of uniting us have become instruments of division.

Arabic is not Islam and Islam is not Arabic. One is a language, the other is a religion.

Arabic is a language like English, like French, like German, like Spanish, like Hindi, like Yoruba, Hausa and Ibo. It is not a religion.

So if you like another man's English language and claim to hate another man's Arabic language because most Muslims speak Arabic, my friend, you are simply a slave of accidental civilization.

So I am wondering why all these topsy-turvy?

Why all the hullabaloo?

Why the hoopla?

Why the noise and the evil intent to use other people's languages to play politics in our country?

Are we not tired of dividing ourselves for wetin no concern us?

I am sure the owners of these languages will just be laughing at us in their hearts.

for the arabic-Christians *Allah* is used to denote *God* however it is not the same *being* with what the Muslims *believe/Worship*
The Arabic Christians express the Triune(Trinity) nature of God thus
"Allah al-Ab"--God, the Father
"Allah al-abn"--God the Son
"Allah al-Ruh al koudous"--God the Holy Spirit.
you may like to go through the article below to *grasp better*
Great Grace!!!

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2019
Why do many Arab Christians refer to God as “Allah”?
Arabic: الله

“Allah” is the Arabic word for “God” and has been so long before the existence of Islam. Long before the Arabic false prophet Muhammad was born, the name Allah was used by both Jews and Arab Christians to refer to the one true god.

The names “Allah” and “God” are generally interchangeable in Middle Eastern cultures and within the Muslim religion. Some English translations of the Qu’ran (Koran) use the name “God,” others use “Allah.” This sometimes comes as a surprise to Christians who were raised in Western cultures. Many ex-Muslim converts to Christianity commonly refer to God as “Allah.” These converts clearly recognize the major differences in the character and nature of God and His plan as described by the Old and New Testament, in contrast to that of Islamic writings. Although both Christians, Muslims and Jews firmly believe there is only one God, true followers of Jesus Christ (God incarnate) know the vital and wonderful reality of God’s Triune nature—Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Of course, the word “God” does not actually appear in the original Hebrew or Greek manuscripts of the Bible, accepted as Holy by both Christians and Muslims. “God” is an old English word which developed from an Indo-European word, meaning “that which is invoked,” which is also the ancestor of the German word Gott (meaning: God).

“The name Allah, as the Quran itself is witness, was well known in pre-Islamic Arabia. Indeed, both it and its feminine form, Allat, are found not infrequently among the theophorous names in inscriptions from North Arabia.”

—Arthur Jeffrey, Islam: Mohammed and His Religion (New York: Bobbs-Merrill Company, 1975).

Copyrighted © image. Book: Building Bridges
Book: Building Bridges
The Navigators, a well-known evangelical Christian organization, published the following:

“…It’s interesting to observe that, in rejecting the Athenian’s erroneous concept of God, Paul did not reject the word they used for God, Theos, which was the common Greek word for God.

Some Christians unthinkingly say ‘Allah is not God.’ This is the ultimate blasphemy to Muslims, and furthermore, it is difficult to understand. Allah is the primary Arabic word for God. It means ‘The God.’ There are some minor exceptions. For example, the Bible in some Muslim lands uses a word for God other than Allah (Farsi and Urdu are examples). But for more than five hundred years before Muhammad, the vast majority of Jews and Christians in Arabia called God by the name Allah. How, then, can we say that Allah is an invalid name for God? If it is, to whom have these Jews and Christians been praying?

And what about the 10 to 12 million Arab Christians today? They have been calling God ‘Allah’ in their Bibles, hymns, poems, writings, and worship for over nineteen centuries. What an insult to them when we tell them not to use this word ‘Allah’! Instead of bridging the distance between Muslims and Christians, we widen the gulf of separation between them and us when we promote such a doctrine. Those who still insist that it is blasphemy to refer to God as Allah should also consider that Muhammad’s father was named Abd Allah, ‘God’s servant,’ many years before his son was born or Islam was founded!”

—excerpted from Building Bridges by Fouad Accad (Colorado Springs, CO: Navpress), p. 22.

Copyrighted © image. Reaching Muslims for Christ, book photo.
Reaching Muslims for Christ
The publishing arm of the Moody Bible Institute published this:

“Whenever it is postulated that Christians and Muslims worship the same God, there are some—both Christians and Muslims—who say this is simply untrue. Those who raise objections generally agree that Christians and Muslims worship one God, but will not accept the statement that they worship the same God. Admittedly, this problem is probably more of a Christian problem than it is a Muslim problem. Once a Muslim is ready to acknowledge that God can be known by a name other than Allah (i.e., God, Onyame, etc.), he will generally agree that Christians and Muslims worship ‘the same God.’ At the same time, he will insist, however, that Christians err in ‘associating’ (shirk) others with God. This conclusion grows out of the common misunderstanding among Muslims, based partially on the Quran (5:119), that Christians worship a Trinity of Father, Mother, and Son.

The problem as it confronts Christians is another kind of a problem altogether. It is a question of whether you can say you are worshipping the same God when you have such different understandings of the nature of God. Those who are troubled by this concern say that although Christians and Muslims use the same name for God and many of the same words to describe Him, they are not talking about the same God because Christians are talking about the Triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit…”

—excerpted from REACHING MUSLIMS FOR CHRIST: A Handbook for Christian Outreach Among Muslims by William J. Saal (Chicago: Moody Press, 1991)—© 1991 Arab World Ministries.

Moon-god?
Allah is not an ancient Moon-god, as some have charged. Muslim astronomers precisely studied the Moon’s movements because it was necessary for the Islamic calendar; the crescent moon marks the beginning and end of its months. The same was true in the Babylonian calendar. The Quran, itself, states that the Moon is a creation and sign of God, but not God Himself. Verse 37 of the Surah (Sura) chapter 43 of the Quran specifically states,

“And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostrate to Allah, who made them so, if it should be Him that you worship…”

Trinity
To differentiate themselves from Muslims, some Arabic Christians refer to God by the names:
Allāh al-Ab—God, the Father
Allāh al-Ibn—God the Son
Allāh al-Ruh al koudous—God the Holy Spirit
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2019
"Marriage founded on sex passion alone lasts as long as the animal passion lasts.
Within two years the animal attraction for the other may die and when it does, the law of the society comes to its rescue to justify the divorce with the meaningless words 'incompatibility' or 'mental torture'.
Animals never have recourse to law courts, because they have no will to love; but man, having reason, feels the need of justifying his irrational behavior"
{Fulton J. Sheen}

CCC 2384 Divorce is a grave offense against the natural law. It claims to break the contract, to which the spouses freely consented, to live with each other till death. Divorce does injury to the covenant of salvation, of which sacramental marriage is the sign. Contracting a new union, even if it is recognized by civil law, adds to the gravity of the rupture: the remarried spouse is then in a situation of public and permanent adultery:

If a husband, separated from his wife, approaches another woman, he is an adulterer because he makes that woman commit adultery, and the woman who lives with him is an adulteress, because she has drawn another's husband to herself.

CCC 2385 Divorce is immoral also because it introduces disorder into the family and into society. This disorder brings grave harm to the deserted spouse, to children traumatized by the separation of their parents and often torn between them, and because of its contagious effect which makes it truly a plague on society.

MAY GOD'S MERCY, GRACE, PEACE, UNDERSTANDING AND LOVE CONTINUE TO UPHOLD THE UNION OF OUR MARITAL HOMES ESTABLISHED INSIDE JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.
GREAT GRACE!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Godssword1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
May God take control of this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
And now I commend you to God [placing you in His protective, loving care] and [I commend you] to the word of His grace [the counsel and promises of His unmerited favor]. His grace is able to build you up and to give you the [rightful] inheritance among all those who are sanctified [that is, among those who are set apart for God’s purpose—all believers] in Christ Jesus. Amen.

{Acts 20:32 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
EVERY WOMAN SHOULD READ THESE 30 RULES FOR GODLY WOMEN.

1). Never raise your voice for any reason to your husband. Its a sign of disrespect.(Prov 15v1)
2). Don't expose your husband's weaknesses toyour family and friends. It will bounce back at you.You are each other's keeper.(Eph 5v12)
3). Never use attitudes and moods to communicate to your husband, you never know how your husband will interpret them. Defensive women don't have a happy home.(Prov 15v13)
4). Never compare your husband to other men, you've no idea what their life is all about. If you attack his Ego, his Love for you will diminish.
5). Never ill treat your husband's friends because you don't like them, the person who's supposed to get rid of them is your husband.(Prov 11v22)
6). Never forget that your husband married you, not your maid or anyone else. Do your duties.(Gen 2v24)
7). Never assign anyone to give attention to your husband, people may do everything else but your husband is your own responsibility.(Eph 5v33)
. Never blame your husband if he comes back home empty handed. Rather encourage him.(Deut 3v28)
9). Never be a wasteful wife, your husband's sweat is too precious to be wasted.
10). Never pretend to be sick for the purpose of denying your husband sex...
11). Never compare your husband to your one time sex mate in bedroom, or an Ex-lover. Your home may Never recover from it if you do.(SS 5v9)
12). Never answer for your husband in public opinion polls, let him handle what is directed to him although he may answer for you in public opinion polls.(Prov 31v23)
13). Never shout or challenge your husband in front of children. Wise Women don't do that.(Eph 4v31)
14). Don't forget to check the smartness of your husband before he checks out.(Prov 12v4)
15). Never allow your friends to be too close to your husband.
16). Never be in a hurry in the bathroom and on the dressing table. Out there your husband is always surrounded by women who took their time on their looks.( 1 Sam25v3)
17). Your parents or family or friends do not have the final say in your marriage. Don't waste your time looking up to them for a final word. You must Leave if you want to Cleave.(Luke 21v16)
18). Never base your love on monetary things. Will you still submit to him even if you earn more money than him?
19). Don't forget that husbands want attention and good listeners, never be too busy for him. Good communication is the bed rock of every happy home. (Gal 6v9)
20). If your idea worked better than his, never compare yourself to him. Its always teamwork.(Gal 6v10)
21). Don't be too judgemental to your husband. No man wants a Nagging wife.(Eph 4v29)
22). A lazy wife is a careless wife. She doesn't even know that her body needs a bath.(Prov 24v27)(Prov 20v13)
23). Does your husband like a kind of cooked food?, try to change your cooking. No man jokes with food. (Prov 31v14)
24). Never be too demanding to your husband,enjoy every moment, resource as it comes.(Luke 11v3)
25). Make a glass of water the very first welcome to your husband and everyone entering your home. Sweetness of attitude is true beauty. (Prov 31v11)
26). Don't associate with women who have a wrong mental attitude about marriage.(Prov 22v14)
27). Your marriage is as valuable to you as the value that you give it. Recklessness is unacceptable.(Heb 13v4)
28). Fruit of the womb is a blessing from the Lord, love your children and teach them well.(Prov 22v6)
29). You are never too old to influence your home. Never reduce your care for your family for any reason. (Prov 31v28)
30). A prayerful wife is a better equipped wife, pray always for your husband and family(1 Thess 5v17).
#COPIED.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:17am On Jun 26, 2019
"Open my eyes, O Lord Jesus Christ that I may consider
the wonders/benefits/VALUE of your Gospel. Amen."
(Psalm 119:18)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:01am On Jun 26, 2019
You/I who *believe* in Jesus Christ as God and Lord are *the glorified Zion*

*meditate upon them, "believe" it is already achieved inside you for Christ Jesus who is now living inside us is the Hope of Our Glory*

"if you believe, then you *must* speak it inside your mind/brain/heart and with your mouth consistently
and *at His appointed time*, He(the Holy Spirit) brings them to physical manifestations

A Glorified Zion {Isaiah 60:1-22 amp}
1 “Arise [from spiritual depression to a new life], shine [be radiant with the glory and brilliance of the Lord]; for your light has come,
And the glory and brilliance of the Lord has risen upon you.
“For in fact, darkness will cover the earth
And deep darkness will cover the peoples;
But the Lord will rise upon you [Jerusalem]
And His glory and brilliance will be seen on you.
“Nations will come to your light,
And kings to the brightness of your rising.

“Lift up your eyes around you and see;
They all gather together, they come to you.
Your sons will come from far away,
And your daughters will be looked after at their side.
“Then you will see and be radiant,
And your heart will tremble [with joy] and rejoice
Because the abundant wealth of the seas will be brought to you,
The wealth of the nations will come to you.
“A multitude of camels [from the eastern trading tribes] will cover you [Jerusalem],
The young camels of Midian and Ephah;
All those from Sheba [who once came to trade] will come
Bringing gold and frankincense
And proclaiming the praises of the Lord.
“All the flocks of Kedar will be gathered to you [as the eastern pastoral tribes join the trading tribes],
The rams of Nebaioth will serve you;
They will go up with acceptance [as sacrifices] on My altar,
And I will glorify the house of My honor and splendor.
“Who are these who fly like a cloud
And like doves to their windows?
“The islands and coastlands will confidently wait for Me;
And the ships of Tarshish will come first,
To bring your sons from far away,
Their silver and gold with them,
For the name of the Lord your God,
For the Holy One of Israel because He has glorified you.

“Foreigners will build up your walls,
And their kings will serve you;
For in My [righteous] wrath I struck you,
But in My favor and grace I have had compassion on you.
“Your gates will be open continually;
They shall not be shut day or night,
So that people may bring to you the wealth of the nations—
With their kings led in procession.
“For the nation or the kingdom which will not serve you [Jerusalem] shall perish,
And the nations [that refuse to serve] shall be utterly ruined.
“The glory of Lebanon will come to you,
The cypress, the juniper, and the cedar together,
To beautify the place of My sanctuary;
And I will honor and make the place of My feet glorious.
“The sons of those who oppressed you will come bowing down to you [in submission],
And all those who despised you and treated you disrespectfully will bow down at the soles of your feet,
And they will call you the City of the Lord,
The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

“Whereas you [Jerusalem] have been abandoned and hated
With no one passing through,
I will make you an object of pride forever,
A joy from generation to generation.
“You will suck the milk of the [Gentile] nations
And suck the breast (abundance) of kings;
Then you will recognize and know that I, the Lord, am your Savior
And your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.
“Instead of bronze I will bring gold,
And instead of iron I will bring silver,
And instead of wood, bronze,
And instead of stones, iron.
And [instead of the tyranny of the present] I will appoint peace as your officers,
And righteousness your rulers.
“Violence will not be heard again in your land,
Nor devastation or destruction within your borders;
But you will call your walls Salvation, and your gates Praise [to God].
“The sun will no longer be your light by day,
Nor shall the bright glow of the moon give light to you,
But the Lord will be an everlasting light for you;
And your God will be your glory and splendor.
“Your sun will no longer set,
Nor will your moon wane;
For the Lord will be your everlasting light,
And the days of your mourning will be over.
“Then all your people will be [uncompromisingly and consistently] righteous;
They will possess the land forever,
The branch of My planting,
The work of My hands,
That I may be glorified.
“The smallest one will become a thousand (a clan),
And the least one a mighty nation.
I, the Lord, will quicken it in its [appointed] time. Amen.”
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
Receive Grace to study, understand, believe and willingly obey the word of God according to Jesus Christ teachings with effortless ease today 26th June, 2019 and everyday of our lives on earth under the Holy Spirit influence in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

Jesus Appears at the Sea of Galilee:
1 After this Jesus revealed Himself again to the disciples at the Sea of Tiberias (Galilee). And He did it in this way: 2 Simon Peter, and Thomas who is called Didymus (the twin), and Nathanael from Cana of Galilee, as well as [John and James] the sons of Zebedee, and two others of His disciples were together. 3 Simon Peter said to them, “I am going fishing.” They said, “And we are coming with you.” So they went out and got into the boat; and [a]that night they caught nothing.

4 As morning was breaking, Jesus [came and] stood on the beach; however, the disciples did not know that it was Jesus. 5 So Jesus said to them, “Children, do you have any fish [to eat along with your bread]?” They answered, “No.” 6 And He said to them, “Cast the net on the right-hand side of the boat (starboard) and you will find some.” So they cast [the net], and then they were not able to haul it in because of the great catch of fish. 7 Then that disciple (John) whom Jesus loved (esteemed) said to Peter, “It is the Lord!” So when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he put on his outer tunic (for he was stripped for work) and threw himself into the sea [and swam ashore]. 8 But the other disciples came in the small boat, for they were not far from shore, only about a hundred yards away, dragging the net full of fish.

9 So when they got out on the beach, they saw a charcoal fire set up and fish on it cooking, and bread. 10 Jesus said to them, “Bring some of the fish which you have just caught.” 11 So Simon Peter went aboard and hauled the net to land, full of large fish, a hundred and fifty-three [of them]; and although there were so many, the net was not torn.

Jesus Provides
12 Jesus said to them, “Come and have breakfast.” None of the disciples dared to ask Him, “Who are You?” They knew [without any doubt] that it was the Lord. 13 Jesus came and took the bread and gave it to them, and likewise the fish. 14 This was now the third time that Jesus appeared to the disciples, after He had risen from the dead.

The Love Motivation
15 So when they had finished breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of John, do you love Me more than these [others do—with total commitment and devotion]?” He said to Him, “Yes, Lord; You know that I love You [with a deep, personal affection, as for a close friend].” Jesus said to him, “Feed My lambs.” 16 Again He said to him a second time, “Simon, son of John, do you love Me [with total commitment and devotion]?” He said to Him, “Yes, Lord; You know that I love You [with a deep, personal affection, as for a close friend].” Jesus said to him, “Shepherd My sheep.” 17 He said to him the third time, “Simon, son of John, do you love Me [with a deep, personal affection for Me, as for a close friend]?” Peter was grieved that He asked him the third time, “Do you [really] love Me [with a deep, personal affection, as for a close friend]?” And he said to Him, “Lord, You know everything; You know that I love You [with a deep, personal affection, as for a close friend].” Jesus said to him, “Feed My sheep.

Our Times Are in His Hand
18 I assure you and most solemnly say to you, when you were younger you dressed yourself and walked wherever you wished; but when you grow old, you will stretch out your hands and arms, and someone else will dress you, and carry you where you do not wish to go.” 19 Now He said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. And after saying this, He said to him, “Follow Me [walk the same path of life that I have walked]!”

20 Peter turned and saw the disciple whom Jesus loved following them; the one who also had leaned back on His chest at the supper and had said, “Lord, who is it that is going to betray You?” 21 So when Peter saw him, he asked Jesus, “Lord, and what about this man [what is in his future]?” 22 Jesus said to him, “If I want him to stay alive until I come [again], what is that to you? You follow Me!” 23 So this word went out among the brothers that this disciple (John) was not going to die; yet Jesus did not say to him that he was not going to die, but only, “If I want him to stay alive until I come [again], what is that to you?”

24 This is the same disciple who is testifying to these things and has recorded them; and we know [without any doubt] that his testimony is true.

25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, which if they were recorded one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written.
{John 21:1-25 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
A *faith-filled child of God* is a *powerful Child of God* because it is through *faith* that we can be pleasing to God (Hebrews 11:6). I am talking about faith in God *only through Jesus Christ* thus "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one can come to the Father *except* through me" (John 14:6)
"We are saved by *grace* through *faith* in Christ Jesus" (Eph.2:8 )

This type of faith is expressed *through love only(Love for God 1st and love for fellow human being) according to Galatians 5:6 hence it does not permit *evil, wickedness, vengeance, fear, timidity or sinful living as lifestyle or prayer-points. This Love expressed by the Holy Spirit inside a Christian propels action/hardwork/diligence/commitment/consistency and does not have room for laziness thus "For the *love of Christ controls and compels us {into actions}*, because we have concluded this, that One died for all, therefore all died; 15 and He died for all, so that all those who live would no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and was raised for their sake" (2 Cor.5:14-15 amp)

A *prayerful person* is *not a powerful child of God* because someone can be praying *without faith built on love/forgiveness/sincerity* thus "you ask and do not receive because you ask wrongly in order to spend what you get on pleasures" (James 4:3) but a prayer built upon faith inside Jesus Christ is based *solely* on the will of Jesus Christ thus "and this is the boldness we have in Him(Jesus Christ) that if we ask *anything according to his will*, he hears us" (1 John 5:14)

This misplacement that a person of prayer is a powerful child of God against *the truth* that a *faith-filled believer* is a pleasing vessel unto God is the reason why we have *arithmetic increase of prayer-houses* and *geometric increase of crime/wickedness/evil/lax-economy/church-fraud/under-development e.t.c* in this country Nigeria because of the *wrong-emphasis on anyhow prayers* from *our preachers/pastors/priests* hence everybody *willingly joins any human being/group uttering something in their mouths especially prayer of revenge/demon-attacks/fight-my-enemies/prosper-me-now-or-never*

"When the Son of man comes, will He still find *faith* on the earth?" {Luke 18:8}

May the Holy Spirit deliver us from these errors and manipulations as He upholds us in the sound Gospel of Faith in Jesus Christ. Amen.
Great Grace!!!

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
Please read patiently.
I left some details out because it is painstaking to type.

WILL A CHRISTIAN WHO HAS BEEN SAVED AND DIES COMMITTING SIN MAKE HEAVEN?

The answer is yes. Why and how? Because salvation is eternal and committing sin cannot undo salvation. Salvation is the forgiveness of all sins, past present and future. Committing a sin does not reverse salvation, but it can affect the person's reward at the Judgment Seat of Christ.

WILL A SINNER WHO DIES IN SIN BE SENT TO HELL BECAUSE HE NEVER ACCEPTED JESUS DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE AND THE CHRISTIAN DIED COMMITTING THE SAME SIN?

Yes and forever yes. How and why? Because all have sinned. All have fallen short of the glory of God.

Romans 3:23
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Because God provided eternal pardon for all sins but only those who accept this eternal pardon receive the forgiveness of sins.

The sinner goes to hell not because he sinned, but because he rejected God's own free gift of forgiveness, he rejects the only way of escape from wrath which is Jesus Christ.

Jesus Himself made it clear that the condemnation is rejecting the free gift of salvation.

John 3:19
And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Accepting the gospel is loving the light. Rejecting the gospel is loving darkness.

No one goes to heaven on account of his sinlessness or personal righteousness. This is clear throughout scripture. All the sins of the world are paid for in full, but not everyone has received the forgiveness of sins. There is only one sin that Jesus didn't pay for. It is the sin against the Holy Spirit; it is the sin unto death; it is the unpardonable sin. It is not forgiven in this life or in that which is to come.

Mark 3:29
but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation”—

To blaspheme against the Holy Spirit is the same as the sin unto death, it is simply rejecting the only way out of condemnation which is Jesus Christ. To sin against the Holy Spirit means to reject salvation until the time of physical death.

Jesus is the righteousness of those that believe in Him. He saves them inspite of their sins. Those who receive Jesus cannot commit the sin unto death. They have passed from death to life.

John 5:24
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

We are now righteous eternally. We are righteous as long as Jesus is righteous. This is because He is our righteousness.

2 Corinthians 5:21
For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

1 Corinthians 1:30
But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God—and righteousness and sanctification and redemption—

God won't remember our iniquities and sins forever. This means, God will never take into account our sins or use them against us.

Hebrews 8:12
For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”

Some people believe you only stay saved as long as you confess your sins. The truth is, you cannot keep all your sins confessed. You just cannot. If making heaven was based on all that, then we are preaching an uncertain salvation. Confession of sins doesn't take away sin. The death of Jesus is the sacrifice for sins. This sacrifice is once all .

Hebrews 7:27
who does not need daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifices, first for His own sins and then for the people's, for this He did ONCE FOR ALL when He offered up Himself.

Hebrews 9:12
Not with the blood of goats and calves, but with His own blood He entered the Most Holy Place ONCE FOR ALL, having obtained eternal redemption.

Sin cannot un-save a saved soul. If committing of sin will make someone miss heaven, then the death of Jesus is in vain.
We are not saved by our works of righteousness, we are saved by His grace which we received when we believed the gospel.

Ephesians 2:5
even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),

Ephesians 2:8
For BY GRACE you have been saved THROUGH FAITH, and that not of yourselves; it is the GIFT of God,

Titus 3:5
not by works of righteousness which we have done, but ACCORDING TO HIS MERCY He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,

If we are initially saved by Jesus Christ and we have to sustain or maintain our salvation by our works, then Jesus didn't do a complete work.
If this is so, then salvation is not a gift but a reward for right living, then also one who lives a high profile moral life will make heaven without accepting Jesus Christ as Savior.

Romans 4:4
Now to him who works, the wages are not counted as grace but as debt.

Romans 11:6
And if by grace, then it is no longer of works; otherwise grace is no longer grace. But if it is of works, it is no longer grace; otherwise work is no longer work.

Romans 4:2
For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God.

If we will make heaven by our works, then we are the savior of our own souls. Or better still we are co-messiahs or assistant saviors. If this is so, then we can beat our chest and boast of how great things we have done for ourselves, .... then Jesus didn't save us completely, we helped Him to save us. Heaven will thus be full of boasters who made it by their works and not by grace. We say this because of the wrong doctrines concerning salvation that has eaten deep into the churches, we know for sure that no one can enter the kingdom by his own works. Salvation is only given by God's grace and received through our faith.

We love this song but we seldom agree with it.

Grace, Grace, God's grace,
Grace that will pardon and cleanse within,
Grace, Grace, God's grace,
Grace that is greater than all our sins.

God's grace is actually greater than all our sins. No matter our sins, figuratively God's grace increases to swallow it up. God's grace is infinite and we cannot exhaust it because we cannot exhaust Jesus.

Romans 5:20b
But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more,

We should not continue in sin. No one who is born again is ever comfortable with sin. But without the right knowledge and practice, a saved one could still be overcome by abomination faults. Of course there are sins that we humans consider as more grievous than some others. He who is born again will outgrow sinful habits as he learns the word and practice a hot prayer life together with putting the word to good use.

Let us use this story to drive home this point.

The Corinthian church was a unique church. It was full of miracles and diverse manifestations of the Spirit but they had several problems. They had people involved with gossip, backbiting, slander, quarreling, factions and all manner of fleshly activities which are sins.

1 Corinthians 5:1
It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you,

Paul the Apostle praised them for their advancement in spiritual manifestations but rebuked them for their sins. The whole book of 1st Corinthians was about correction more than than instruction.

There was one special case Paul spoke about. It was the case of a brother in the church sleeping with his father's wife.

1 Corinthians 5:1
It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and such sexual immorality as is not even named among the Gentiles—that a man has his father's wife!

The worst thing was he wasn't remorseful about it. The church also did nothing about it.

1 Corinthians 5:2
And you are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he who has done this deed might be taken away from among you.

Paul gave his judgment for him to be put away from the church gatherings. The word used there was "handed over to Satan so that his spirit may be saved on the day of Christ".

1 Corinthians 5:3
For I indeed, as absent in body but present in spirit, have already judged (as though I were present) him who has so done this deed.

Verse 4-5.
In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when you are gathered together, along with my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

"The day of Christ" is obviously the second coming of Jesus Christ. The guy would still be saved on the day of Christ, not by his conduct but by the gift of salvation. By this one example, you can see that sin does not make one lose salvation. What happens to such a one who continues in sin after believing in Jesus is that he loses his reward at the judgment seat of Christ. It is written,

1 Corinthians 3:13
each one's work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one's work, of what sort it is.

What "Day" is this? The Day of Christ, which begins from what we call the rapture. "Revealed by fire" is figurative for judgment.

1 Corinthians 3:14
If anyone's work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward.

The "fire" actually proves whether a material is gold, silver or just grass. Grass will obviously be consumed, it won't endure. Silver and gold will shine the more, it will endure. Earlier in the previous verse, our works are likened to these physical substances.

1 Corinthians 3:12
Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw,

"Silver" and "gold" are figurative for good works done in love for God and people. "Grass" represents works of the flesh done outside love.

1 Corinthians 3:15
If anyone's work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.

At he judgment seat of Christ, our works will be tested. If our works are found to be worthless, we will suffer loss. This loss is the loss of rewards, not of our souls. The Bible says specifically, "BUT HE HIMSELF SHALL BE SAVED".

Presently, all who are in Christ are free from the condemnation of sin.

Romans 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

We praise God for this.

If anyone sins, we have an Advocate. I call Him the Senior Advocate of the republic of Zion. He advocates for us so that we cannot be lost. That believer who has problems of sin should awake to righteousness by getting into the word, by prayer and by seeking the guidance of tested and trusted believers who are strong n the faith and can keep secrets of people.

1 Corinthians 15:34
Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God. I speak this to your shame.

It is also to our shame that some who are not involved in various sins of the flesh cannot keep the secrets of the weak ones who have not outgrown sins of the flesh.

By the definitions of sin we find in the Bible, if sin can hinder a saved one from making heaven, then no single soul will make heaven...this is because from the scripture we will see that ALL WILL BECOME GUILTY AGAIN. Sin is not only what you do but what you fail to do.

Time and space will not permit me to go into this. We only thank God for "the sure mercies of David", which is our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the one who loved us, saved us and keeps us until His appearing. Amen.

Jesus Himself is the guarantee and the guarantor of our salvation.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

The "perish" here is eternal condemnation.

John 11:26
And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?”

The "death" here is eternal condemnation.

Acts 10:43
To Him all the prophets witness that, through His name, whoever believes in Him will receive remission of sins.”

"Remission of sins" here is the eternal forgiveness of sins that sets you free from eternal condemnation.

Romans 10:11
For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”

The "shame" here is that of eternal condemnation.

John 6:39
This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day.

All that the Father gives to Jesus are those who believe in Him for heir salvation.

John 6:40
And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.”

This speaks of the resurrection, what some of us call the rapture.

John 6:44
No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.

All the Father draws are those who believe the gospel by their own choice and will. God does not select people to draw to Jesus. All are drawn by the gospel. All are called but few at chosen, this is because only few accept the invitation of salvation.

John 6:54
Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.

This refers to receiving the divine nature, the Holy Spirit. Jesus will raise up anyone who has the divine nature on the last day. None shall be forgotten.

John 6:51
I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.”

John 6:58
This is the bread which came down from heaven—not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead. He who eats this bread will live forever.”

In the two verses above, those who eat this living bread will live forever. Sin will not stop them.

Romans 5:9
Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

The wrath here is eternal condemnation.

Hope this blesses you? Let me know.

© Ben Jossy Olofu.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:44am On Jun 27, 2019
The word of God is something alive and active:

it can judge secret emotions and thoughts.

{Hebrews 4:12}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:56am On Jun 27, 2019
If anyone loves me he will keep my word,
and my Father will love him,
and we shall come to him and dwell inside him
(John 14:23)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:57am On Jun 27, 2019
Grace,
Your Grace alone is all I plead for,
grace to serve thee aright Lord Jesus Christ,
Oh grace to love you more. Amen.
Declaring and Singing...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2019
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
THE GOSPEL IN A MOMENT
God {Jesus Christ} loves You {Romans 5:8}
God hates sin {Habakkuk 1:13}
Even if you are good person {Isaiah 64:6}
You have not lived a perfect life based upon God’s standard {Luke 18:22}
No human being on earth has lived a perfect life based upon God’s standard {John 3:17-18}
Your imperfection or sinful-living{sinfulness} has separated you from God and made you a debtor {Romans 3:23}
Your payment for this imperfection or sinful living is death & hell-fire{eternal condemnation} (Romans 6:23)
But there is A GOOD-NEWS(John 1:12)
A perfect substitute can make your payment *once and forever* {Hebrews 10:10-14}
God loves you so much even in all your imperfections and sinfulness {John 3:16}
That He gave Jesus Christ His Only Son as *your perfect substitute* {Romans 8:32}
And through the death of Jesus Christ {Romans 6:10}
You can have *life-eternal now and forever* {John 1:12, Hebrews 7:25}
And by the resurrection of Jesus Christ, ‘eternal death’ is *defeated and destroyed forever inside your life* {Hebrews 2:14-16}
This is a “gift” called *God’s grace* which no human being *merited/deserved* yet it is *free, accessible and available* to *every/any human being* not minding your religious background, sinful living(past sins), emotional pains, bitterness, depressions, emptiness, loneliness, drug-addictions, alcoholism, angry with every other human being besides yourself, worries, fears, anxieties, financial-lacks, limitations, doubts, fear of the past, fear of your present situations, fear of your future, blackmails, betrayals, sickness, color of your skin, nationality, race, profession, vocations, political-status, family-background, marital-status, your biological age, celibate, financial-status, social class, religious zeal/status in your Church or religious group e.t.c {Ephesians 2:1-10}
You could never deserve this *gift* {Titus 3:5}
And just by *accepting this gift of Grace (Jesus Christ)* {John 1:12}
Your sins will be forgiven and forgotten *forever* as well as all your imperfections will be made *perfect forever* {Colossians 1:12-14}
You will be reconciled to God {2 Cor.5:19}
And you will start living with God in Heaven in your *mortal flesh here on earth* till He comes again in glory to crown your status inside Him {John 1:14, John 14:16, John 14:23, Galatians 2:20, 2 Cor.5:14-15, Philippians 1:21, Phil.2:13}
From now all you need to do is *continually seek his mercy and grace* so that you can *communicate effectively* with this gift{Jesus Christ} now living *your human life on earth* inside your mortal-flesh in this world *every tick of time till eternity* and have *adequate knowledge of His lifestyle inside you* as each daily human engagements unfolds in His Presence. {Hebrews 12:28 KJV, Hebrews 4:16, John 8:31-32, 1 Cor.1:7-9, Hebrews 10:25}
This is the Gospel of Jesus Christ {Mark.1:14-15, Mark.16:15-20, 2 Timothy 2:15}
Believe it *continuously* {John 20:31}
Share it with every human being on earth {Believer/Unbeliever} [2 Timothy 4:1-5]
It is * never boring * even though it may seem *repetitive* because *it is ‘alive and active’ every tick of second on this earth to any/every human being (believer or unbeliever)* with *fresh release of GRACE* which is *what every human being needs in this time of need(time of human existence on this earth)* {Hebrews 4:12}
Every human being on this earth is *undergoing a time of need* {1 Peter 5:9-11}
This Gospel of Grace gift inside Jesus Christ is the *only solution* to *each time of need for every human person* {Romans 1:16, John 15:3, John 14:27, John 19:30}
BELIEVE IT, KEEP BELIEVING AND SHARING IT TILL JESUS CHRIST COMES AGAIN; IT IS THE *ONLY TRUTH* {John 14:6}
GREAT GRACE!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
I went to a Catholic church off and on for 22 years,
but I Never had an actual Relationship with God.
I always thought there's no way that he could ever love someone like me!
I had a Violent/Alcoholic father.
My mother who was Schizophrenic and she Murdered my baby Twin sisters.
3 of my Siblings committed Suicide through a Drug Overdose with Heroin and Alcoholism.
From age 6-26 I was Sexually Abused by Countless men.
I was being Molested all through my Elementary years by the men that my mother took me to.
After my parents Divorce, and we were without any Child Support
and ended up Homeless, for 2 years, living in a Tent and I had to Steal food or else eat out of trash cans.
I had OCD and Dyslexia, so I Couldn’t Read very well, and
I was Bullied all through High School.
Because we lived in the ghettos we used a friends address to go to schools that had no crime. I had to walk all the way home, or else sit in the bars until closing time.
Having to walk so far home alone, I was regularly being raped by men from the military base.
My parents Never told me that they loved me...unless of course someone else was around.
so the first man that ever told me he loved me, ended up Kidnapping me for 14 Months as a Teenage and using me for Sex Trafficking.
My Parents Didn’t even report me Missing.
Once I was Rescued, my mother Forced me to have an Abortion,
That caused me Never to have any Children.
I Suffered with Chronic Pain until age 42.
I never felt worthy of love, so I never got married.
I was Stalked, Drugged, Video-taped, Humiliated, Robed and Blackmailed, losing over $30,000.
In 2 different Stock Market crashes I lost well over $100,000
I was laid off after 12 years and I lost my 3/2/2 house.
Starting from the age of 6 I started Hearing Demonic Voices in my Head, telling me that I was:
Ugly, Alone, Stupid, Damaged, Unlovable, Worthless, Hated, Condemned and Completely Hopeless, so I should just Kill myself.
I Suffered with Guilt, Shame, Fears, Lying, being Over Critical, Obesity, Insecurities, Loneliness, Pornography, Adultery, Unforgiveness, Self-Condemnation, Bitterness, Not Trusting God or Others, Jealousy, Isolation, Rejection, Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, an Eating Disorder, as well as Suicidal Thoughts and Attempts.
I couldn’t understand Why God Kept Saving my Life.
I was finally invited to a Christian Church and I instantly Knew that they were Speaking the Truth!!
I was saying The Sinner's Prayer Every single Sunday for 2 years...
while I continued to party!
God knew that all I really wanted was just ‘Fire Insurance’.
I didn’t believe that God could truly want a Relationship with someone like Me.
I was haunted by the fact that I Killed myown Baby!
Nobody in that church had Ever said the word: "Abortion", and it's not mentioned Anywhere in the Bible, so Satan had me Convinced that it Must be the One and only Unforgivable sin!
Shortly after my Last Suicide attempted.
I Finally heard my Salvation message on Feb 5, 1995 when I was 27 years old.
1 Timothy 1:15-16 says: For here is a trustworthy saying that deserves Full Acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save Sinners—of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown Mercy so that in Me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might Display his Unlimited Patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal Life!
Once I Understood that God could completely transform Saul who was the Worst of sinners, for he had killed Countless Christian, yet he was specially Chosen by God, and he wrote most of our New Testiment Bible.
I finally felt Loved and Purified for the First time in my entire life!
Mark 2:17 Jesus himself said: I have Not come to call the Righteous, but Sinners.
I spent several years going through various Recovery programs and Counseling.
God finally broke off every Demonic Spirit and Generational Curses, once I went through an intense Deliverance Ministry.
I could finally See myself through God’s eyes. Scripture says that I am: Holy, Radiant, Accepted, Cherished, Pure, Clean, Free, Beautiful, Redeemed, Protected and Loved by my Heavenly Father!
The Holy Spirit has Healed my Mind, Body, Soul and Spirit.
I have been able to Forgive Everyone, and God has since used My Story to bring others into a relationship with Christ.
Now at age 51 I have still never been married, but that has allowed me to volunteer in Pregnancy centers to Mentor young girls for 6 years.
Then for the last 13.5 years I’ve been in several Prison ministries to help both Men and Women Know that their Past Does NOT Define them...it's only our life lived for Jesus Christ that defines us!
Praise God that God can use Anyone's past to Encourage others to Believe in Him!
So regardless of Anything that YOU have Ever done or what others have done To you,
Know that God has Seen it All, and yet He LOVES You!
Everybody has Sinned, and those sins have Separated us from a Holy and Righteous God who will Judge it all.
But there is "GOOD NEWS"
Jesus was Willing to Die on a Cross, so to Save You from Hell. He took your place as a perfect Sinless Sacrifice that God Required.
You should watch the movie "Passion of the Christ"...Again.
I watch it every year around Easter.
We are clearly living in the End Times, as was Prophesied thousands of years ago: Catastrophic weather, Wars, Christian persecution, Perversion, major Rebellion, you name it, the world is going crazy, because God has been taken out of everything: the Home, the School, and even Most of the Churches!
Now with F.E.M.A.-Homeland Security starting to Implement Martial Law around in the United States, after HAARP Natural Disasters, it is obvious that we are in the End Times!
Jesus is Coming Back soon for Those who are Faithful to the Very End. Matt 24:10-13.
God knows the Full Potential of who He Created you to be.
It's never too late!
He is Ready to radically Transform your life, so that you can Finally Live a life Free from your Past and Start Living for Him, so that You can Have the Full Assurance of Eternity in Heaven!
Our problem is that, God can not accept sin into His Heaven.
We've all broken several of the
10 Commandments:
1. I am the Lord thy God, thou shall not have any gods before me. (Worshipping anyone or anything other than Jesus)
2. You shall not make for yourself an IDOL in the form of anything. (Trying to impress people or to try and feel good about ourselves by having a perfect Family, Career, Education, House, Car, Image, etc.)
3. You shall not MISUSE the name of the Lord your God. (Using God's name as a swear word is BLASPHEMY and very serious.
4. Remember the SABBATH day by keeping it Holy.(Prayer, Fasting, Repenting, Reading your Bible, Witnessing...)
5. HONOR your father and your mother.
6. You shall not murder. (HATE: Matt 5:21-30)
7. You shall not commit ADULTRY. (Lust: Matt 5:27-28)
8. You shall not STEAL. (What do we call someone who steals things? A Theif)
9. You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor. (LIAR)
10. You shall not COVET your neighbor's house, spouse, or property.
We've all told a lie, stolen something... even if it was just something that was very small. We've all commuted Adultry simply by looking at someone with Lust.
We've all disobeyed our Parents.
Even if we've ever Hated someone, in God's sight that is Murder.
Everything we've ever Done or even Thought will condemn us to an Eternity in Hell.
The Only Way for anyone to go to Heaven is to be perfectly Sinless before God. God knew we were going to sin so because of his love, he provided us with the Good News of the Gospel, that says: Anyone who believes that the Only way to get to Heaven when they DIE, is to Believe that Jesus had to take on our punishment by Dying on the Cross. If anyone rejects what Jesus had to did for them, or denies Jesus at the end of their life, they will have to endure God's terrible wrath that is to come upon the world, an eternity in Hell.
Jesus Loved you so much that he was willing to be tortured for you. (The Passion of the Christ)
He doesn't want a legalistic religion, he wants a real Relationship with you.
Here is a simple little "ABCDEFG" PRAYER that you can pray right now. God knows our heart and your motives:
Dear God, I ADMIT that I am a Sinner. I BELIEVE that Jesus had to die in my place for all my sins. I CONFESS Jesus Christ to be my Lord and Savior. I DESIRE to Repent from my sins, so that the Holy Spirit can come live in me, that I will be EMPOWERED to live a life FAITHFUL to you GOD! Amen!
{Jillian M}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
"For thus says the Lord GOD, “Behold, *I Myself will search for My flock and seek them out*. As a shepherd cares for his sheep on the day that he is among his scattered flock, so I will care for My sheep; and I will rescue them from all the places to which they were scattered on a cloudy and gloomy day. I will bring them out from the nations and gather them from the countries and bring them to their own land; and I will feed them on the mountains of Israel, by the streams, and in all the inhabited places of the land. I will feed them in a good pasture, and their grazing ground will be on the mountain heights of Israel. There they will lie down on good grazing ground and feed in rich pasture on the mountains of Israel. I will feed My flock and I will let them lie down [to rest],” says the Lord GOD. “I will seek the lost, bring back the scattered, bandage the crippled, and strengthen the weak and the sick; but I will destroy the fat and the strong [who have become hard-hearted and perverse]. I will feed them with judgment
and punishment."
(Ezekiel 34:11-16 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
The LORD is my Shepherd [to feed, to guide and to shield me], 23
I shall not want.
He lets me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still and quiet waters.
He refreshes and restores my soul (life);
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
for His name’s sake.
Even though I walk through the [sunless] valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort and console me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You have anointed and refreshed my head with oil; [b ]
My cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and mercy and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life,
And I shall dwell forever [throughout all my days] in the house and in the presence of the
LORD.
(Psalm 23:1-6 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Results of Justification:
"Therefore, since we have been justified [that is, acquitted of sin, declared blameless before God] by faith, [let us grasp the fact that] we have peace with God [and the joy of reconciliation with Him] through our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed). Through Him we also have access by faith into this [remarkable state of] grace in which we [firmly and safely and securely] stand. Let us rejoice in our hope
and the confident assurance of [experiencing and enjoying] the glory of [our great] God [the manifestation of His excellence and power]. And not only this, but [with joy] let us exult in our sufferings and rejoice in our hardships, knowing that hardship (distress, pressure, trouble) produces patient endurance; and endurance, proven character (spiritual maturity); and proven character, hope and confident assurance [of eternal salvation]. Such hope [in God’s promises] never disappoints us , because God’s love has been abundantly poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.
While we were still helpless [powerless to provide for our salvation], at the right time Christ died [as a substitute] for the ungodly.
Now it is an extraordinary thing for one to willingly give his life even for an upright man, though perhaps for a good man [one who is noble and selfless and worthy] someone might even dare to die. But God clearly shows and proves His own love for us, by the fact that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Therefore, since we have now been justified [declared free of the guilt of sin] by His blood, [how much more certain is it that] we will be saved from the wrath of God through Him. For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, it is much more certain , having been reconciled, that we will be saved [from the consequences of sin] by His life [that is, we will be saved because Christ lives today].
Not only that, but we also rejoice in God [rejoicing in His love and perfection] through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received and enjoy our reconciliation [with God]." (Romans 5:1-11 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
One Sacrifice of Christ Is Sufficient
10 For since the Law has only a shadow [just a pale representation] of the good things to come—not the very image of those things—it can never, by offering the same sacrifices continually year after year, make [a]perfect those who approach [its altars]. 2 For if it were otherwise, would not these sacrifices have stopped being offered? For the worshipers, having once [for all time] been cleansed, would no longer have a consciousness of sin. 3 But [as it is] these [continual] sacrifices bring a fresh reminder of sins [to be atoned for] year after year, 4 for it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins. 5 Therefore, when Christ enters into the world, He says,

“Sacrifice and offering You have not desired,
But [instead] You have prepared a body for Me [to offer];
In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin You have taken no delight.
“Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come
To do Your will, O God—
[To fulfill] what is written of Me in the scroll of the book.’”

8 After saying [in the citation] above, “You have neither desired, nor have You taken delight in sacrifices and offerings and whole burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin” (which are offered according to the Law) 9 then He said, “Behold, I have come to do Your will.” [And so] He does away with the first [covenant as a means of atoning for sin based on animal sacrifices] so that He may inaugurate and establish the second [covenant by means of obedience]. 10 And in accordance with this will [of God] we [who believe in the message of salvation] have been sanctified [that is, set apart as holy for God and His purposes] through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed) once for all.

11 Every priest stands [at his altar of service] ministering daily, offering the same sacrifices over and over, which are never able [b]to strip away sins [that envelop and cover us]; 12 whereas Christ, having offered the one sacrifice [the all-sufficient sacrifice of Himself] for sins for all time, sat down [signifying the completion of atonement for sin] at the right hand of God [the position of honor], 13 waiting from that time onward until his enemies are made a footstool for His feet. 14 For by the one offering He has perfected forever and completely cleansed those who are being sanctified [bringing each believer to spiritual completion and maturity]. 15 And the Holy Spirit also adds His testimony to us [in confirmation of this]; for after having said,

“This is the covenant that I will make with them
After those days, says the Lord:
I will imprint My laws upon their heart,
And on their mind I will inscribe them [producing an inward change],”

He then says,

“And their sins and their lawless acts
I will remember no more [no longer holding their sins against them].”

18 Now where there is [absolute] forgiveness and complete cancellation of the penalty of these things, there is no longer any offering [to be made to atone] for sin.

A New and Living Way
19 Therefore, [c]believers, since we have confidence and full freedom to enter the Holy Place [the place where God dwells] by [means of] the blood of Jesus, 20 by this new and living way which He initiated and opened for us through the veil [as in the Holy of Holies], that is, through His flesh, 21 and since we have a great and wonderful Priest [Who rules] over the house of God, 22 let us approach [God] with a true and sincere heart in unqualified assurance of faith, having had our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us seize and hold tightly the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is reliable and trustworthy and faithful [to His word]; 24 and let us consider [thoughtfully] how we may encourage one another to love and to do good deeds, 25 not forsaking our meeting together [as believers for worship and instruction], as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more [faithfully] as you see the day [of Christ’s return] approaching.

Christ or Judgment
26 For if we go on willfully and deliberately sinning after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice [to atone] for our sins [that is, no further offering to anticipate], 27 but a kind of awful and terrifying expectation of [divine] judgment and the fury of a fire and burning wrath which will consume the adversaries [those who put themselves in opposition to God]. 28 Anyone who has ignored and set aside the Law of Moses is put to death without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 How much greater punishment do you think he will deserve who has rejected and trampled under foot the Son of God, and has considered unclean and common the blood of the covenant that [d]sanctified him, and has insulted the Spirit of grace [who imparts the unmerited favor and blessing of God]? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine [retribution and the deliverance of justice rest with Me], I will repay [the wrongdoer].” And again, “The Lord will judge His people.” 31 It is a fearful and terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God [incurring His judgment and wrath].

32 But remember the earlier days, when, after being [spiritually] enlightened, you [patiently] endured a great conflict of sufferings, 33 sometimes by being made a spectacle, publicly exposed to insults and distress, and sometimes by becoming companions with those who were so treated. 34 For you showed sympathy and deep concern for those who were imprisoned, and you joyfully accepted the [unjust] seizure of your belongings and the confiscation of your property, conscious of the fact that you have a better possession and a lasting one [prepared for you in heaven]. 35 Do not, therefore, fling away your [fearless] confidence, for it has a glorious and great reward. 36 For you have need of patient endurance [to bear up under difficult circumstances without compromising], so that when you have carried out the will of God, you may receive and enjoy to the full what is promised.

For yet in a very little while,
He who is coming will come, and will not delay.
But My righteous one [the one justified by faith] shall live by faith [respecting man’s relationship to God and trusting Him];
And if he draws back [shrinking in fear], My soul has no delight in him.

39 But [e]our way is not that of those who shrink back to destruction, but [we are] of those who believe [relying on God through faith in Jesus Christ, the Messiah] and by this confident faith preserve the soul."
{Hebrews 10:1-39 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
"And He(Jesus Christ) said to them, ‘Go out to the whole world; proclaim the Good News to all creation.’
(Mark 16:15)
This is an instruction to *everyone* who believes in Jesus Christ as God and Lord.
Oh Christian how do we *evangelize* the whole world?
Through *words and character/attitude*
both of them are *important*
Do not shy away from any of them.
Defend the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in your dressing/fashion, write-ups, comments, the videos/pictures you download and upload on social media.
In your office, school, department, hospital, pharmacy, Church, business, neighborhood, compound, market, politics, kindred-gatheri
ng, family e.t.c tell everyone about the Love of Jesus Christ for *all human beings* that he died on Calvary so that we shall not *perish in hell because of sin* hence *everyone needs to accept Jesus Christ as God and Lord* in order to partake in this *eternal forgiveness from sin and life everlasting* no matter what their past sins looked like or their current situations/challenges/poverty/sickness/sins e.t.c looks like.
There is *enough mercy and grace* for anyone who repents on this earth.
Do not hesitate to preach the gospel to any human being you encounter in life even if he is already established in this gospel, it becomes encouragement, upliftment and renewal for his/her soul.
The gospel is the *only seed* that can make any man/woman *incorruptible* in this world filled with *corruption*(1 Peter 1:23, Phil.2:15, John 15:3) hence if you want your child/husband/wife/relations/parents/siblings/family/nation e.t.c. to be *undefiled* share/
teach them the sound gospel of grace and truth in Christ Jesus *consistently(morning/
afternoon/evening/night)* even as you pray for mercy and grace of God to *establish their hearts in the grace, revelations and secrets of the gospel* by the *unlimited power of the Holy Spirit* (John 17:17)
Our generation needs sound gospel of Jesus Christ much more than the people of old. Teach/share with people how to study the Holy Bible everyday on their own and commune with Jesus Christ at their place of work, school, office, business-premises e.t.c. so that they will not be distracted/deceived by their *emotions* or *trials/challenges/difficulties* or *fake gospel preachers* or *wait till general bible study periods* but rather experience a continuity in the *ever-flowing-n
ature* of the HOLY SPIRIT.
Father give us the grace for boldness in preaching the revelations and secrets of the sound gospel as well as the courage to accept the sound gospel in this generation in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by budaatum: 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
budaatum:
Is history Godly?
HISTORY IS NOT UNGODLY
however we always have tendency of *making corrections* that people in the past *misinterpreted for truth*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
When people we *elected* or those who *rigged themselves into power* begins to impose bills of their religious or ethnic supremacy upon us as Citizens in Our country, we are *bound to speak out, resist and reject it* or even impeach such leaders!!!
We have the *grace*, it is our God given power,
1-person or some group of persons that are *insensitive to human feelings cannot keep a whole nation under hostage with their ruthless human blood shedding policies*.
It is *individual human beings* that are *selling their consciences to these 1-man dictatorship* because of their *selfish gains*,
We *must speak out against erroneous leadership*,
Our Voice collective against these evil is our power.
By words, human beings were created hence by words they are corrected.
No 1-man or group can resist *our collective words* which defines Gods Word and Spirit in action.
Do not be *silent*, speak against evil inside the depth of your heart and with your mouth, it has *capacity* to break the *most stubborn and hardened heart*...
RUGA is *Unaccepted*, I stand against RUGA in Nigeria!!!
Great Grace!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Fouronetwo: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
I am touched ! see the way people are quoting srciptures that they don't imbibe.when last did any of u help the poor/needy?Most nigerians are hypocrites, deceiving themselves.Becos GOD is patient abi?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2019
Thus says the Lord
"I am doing something in your life right now, when it manifests you will be surprised" {Habbakuk 1:5}

My Lord Jesus Christ, *I believe you are doing something in my life right now(2nd July, 2019) by the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Grace and when it manifests in the physical I will be surprised*. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Just tell the HOLY SPIRIT TO LIVE HIS HOLY LIFE THROUGH YOU BY HIS MERCY AND GRACE {John 14:16}, ask the Holy Spirit to give you GRACE to study the HOLY BIBLE every day *according to Jesus Christ teachings*, meditate upon it consistently,
*BELIEVE IT AND SPEAK IT CONTINUOUSLY IN YOUR MIND AS WELL AS MOUTH*,
share/teach/preach/practice the gospel of Jesus Christ with whoever you encounter in *every aspect of your life{private/public}* this is alignment with Jesus Christ instruction for *BELIEVERS TO GROW INTO FULL FREEDOM INSIDE HIM*
thus
"Jesus Christ was talking to 'those who had believed in HIM', if *you continue in my words* you are my disciples *indeed*, you will *know the truth* and the *truth will set you free*" (John 8:31-32).

Another most vital secret for *consistency in faith inside JESUS CHRIST IS GRACE*,
always ask God for HIS MERCY in order to RECEIVE GRACE(Hebrews 4:16) which is the *only criteria to serve God acceptably with Holiness and Godly fear* thus "Having received A KINGDOM WHICH CANNOT BE SHAKEN{JESUS CHRIST}, let us HAVE GRACE with which we can serve GOD ACCEPTABLY WITH HOLINESS AND GODLY FEAR, for Our God is a consuming fire"
{Hebrews 12:28-29 KJV}
GREAT GRACE!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:37am On Jul 03, 2019
MUCH RESPECT TO WHOEVER WROTE THIS ARTICLE

__It is a mistake to think time is going. Time is not going. Time is here until the world ends. It is you that is going. You don’t waste time. Time is infinite. You waste yourself. You are finite. It is you that grows old and die. Time doesn’t. So make better use of it. And one of the worst things to do with time is comparing yourself to others. A cow eats grass and gets fat but if dog eats grass, it will die. Never compare yourself with others. Run your race. What works for one person may be that which will kill you. Focus on the gifts and talents God gave you and don’t be envious of the blessings He gave others_ .

Both Lion and Shark are professional hunters, BUT:
A Lion cannot hunt in the Ocean and a Shark cannot hunt in the jungle
That a Lion cannot hunt in the ocean doesn't make him useless and that a Shark cannot hunt in the jungle doesn't also make him useless both have their own territory where they can do well

If a rose smells better than tomatoes, It doesn't mean the rose can make a better stew. Don't try to compare yourself to others. You also have your own strength, look for it and build on it. All animals that exist, were in Noah's ark. A snail is one of those animals. If God could wait long enough for snails to enter Noah's ark; His door of GRACE won't close till you reach your expected position in life. Never look down on yourself, keep looking up. Remember that Broken crayons still colour.
_Keep on pushing, you never can tell how close you are to your goal...!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2019
Do not sell your landed property to RUGA:
it is on the *spread* currently that they have paid *mega-money* into banks and lobbying *bank staff* to buy lands for *RUGA-scheme*.
Do not sell your landed property without a *legal signed agreement on the purpose and use of any of your landed property*
We have *grace/ability from God(Jesus Christ)* to *resist this evil called RUGA*...
We continue to seek God's mercy and grace upon all of us not to be *careless or money-greedy or overwhelmed by immediate satisfaction to collect money from anybody anyhow without a legal signed agreement on land usage/purpose because of financial problems* in Jesus Name. Amen.
Great Grace Brethren!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Christian Cleansing / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 212
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.