Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (832987 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:19am On Jul 24, 2019
GRACE,
Your grace alone is all I plead for,
grace to serve thee *aright* Lord (Jesus Christ),
Fresh Grace to love you more. Amen.
Declaring and singing...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2019
BEWARE of the teachings of Pharisees and Sadducee by your most trusted preachers/religious leaders including myself

{Matthew 16:12}
Test/review the *intentions of every teaching/post/write-up* with the SPIRIT OF GOD INSIDE YOU

Every human being CARRIES THE SPIRIT OF GOD{the Spirit of grace which has been given to all human being free of charge whether you are a believer already or an unbeliever; Titus 2:11-12}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Dorammy(f): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2019
Avalanche of marriage dissolution is an infallible confirmation most married couples weren’t joined together in so-called holy matrimony by God. It was Karma and not God that mysteriously and irresistibly merged them together in tumultuous marriage and at the instigation of karma, despite all human efforts to salvage the karmic marriage, husband and wife will gladly embrace divorce.

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:46am On Jul 24, 2019
No power of hell,
No schemes of man,
Shall ever pluck me from His hands
till He returns
or
calls me home
here in the power of Christ I stand. Amen.
Declaring and Singing...

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by daprince5898(m): 2:46am On Jul 25, 2019
I'm looking for a catholic seminarian that wants to continue his studies abroad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
Sex Before Marriage Is not Joy.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Fun.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Gain.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Love.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Trust.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Truth.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Light.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Right.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Peace.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Biblical.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Honor.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Mistake.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Promise.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Respect.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Progress.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Pleasure.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Salvation.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Scriptural.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Obedience.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Happiness.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Enjoyment.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Excitement.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Satisfaction.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Competition.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Understanding.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Godly Covenant.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Marital Pressure.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Relationship Game.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Knowing/discovering Good Wife.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Relationship Priority.
•Sex Before Marriage Is not Knowing/discovering Good Husband.
BUT, SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS CALLED
"FORNICATION."
FOR THE BIBLE SAYS IN 1ST CORINTHIANS 7 : 2. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
***FRIENDS,
•Fornication has swallowed-up many Glory.
•Fornication has silenced many Voices.
•Fornication has hindered many Progress.
•Fornication has truncated many glorious Future.
•Fornication has destroyed many Great Stars.
•Fornication has killed many Great Giants.
•Fornication has destroyed many Business.
•Fornication has destroyed many Destinies.
•Fornication has destroyed many Marriages.
•Fornication has destroyed many Great Youth.
•Fornication has tormented many Great Future.
•Fornication has destroyed many Great Leaders.
•Fornication has destroyed many Great Children.
•Fornication has tied down many Good Contract.
•Fornication has dried-up so many Great Anointing
•Fornication has destroyed many Anointed Ministers.
"UNTIL YOU ARE FREE FROM FORNICATION, YOU CAN'T BE FREE FROM FRUSTRATIONS".
***SO,
•Don't let any man touch you Before Marriage.
•Don't let any woman seduce you Before Marriage.
Finally..................
•Flee From Fornication.
•Flee From the Lust of Eyes.
•Flee From the Lust of the Flesh.
•Flee From Sex Before Marriage.
IT HAS KILLED GREAT DESTINIES,
DESTROYED GLORIOUS GLORY ,
HINDERED MANY STARS FROM PROGRESSING!!!
BE WARNED Save your self and save others.

God cares for you
I Joyce care for you too!
-----JOYCE NORAH OKONKWO----

if you have *sinned/fallen into any sexual sin or any other sin* do not *condemn yourself rather seek mercy, grace, love and restoration* from the throne of God's grace {inside your heart and mouth}, He will make your later glory better than your former {Haggai 2:9}

MERCY, GRACE AND LOVE FROM THE THRONE OF GOD'S GRACE WE DECREE UPON OUR LIVES TO UPHOLD US IN HOLINESS, RIGHTEOUSNESS AND SELF-CONTROL TILL THE END OF TIME BY THE HOLY SPIRIT IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2019
"But we have this precious treasure [the good news about salvation] in [unworthy] earthen vessels [of our human frailty/weakness], so that the *grandeur and surpassing greatness of the power{of this good news}* will be [shown to be] *from God [His sufficiency] and not from ourselves*"

{2 Cor.4:7 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:53am On Jul 26, 2019
"But we have this precious treasure [the good news about salvation] in [unworthy] earthen vessels [of our human frailty/weakness], so that the *grandeur and surpassing greatness of the power{of this good news}* will be [shown to be] *from God [His sufficiency] and not from ourselves*

8 We are pressured in every way [hedged in], but not crushed; perplexed [unsure of finding a way out], but not driven to despair; 9 hunted down and persecuted, but not deserted [to stand alone]; struck down, but never destroyed; 10 always carrying around in the body the dying of Jesus, so that the [resurrection] life of Jesus also may be shown in our body. 11 For we who live are constantly [experiencing the threat of] being handed over to death for Jesus’ sake, so that the [resurrection] life of Jesus also may be evidenced in our mortal body [which is subject to death]. 12 So physical death is [actively] at work in us, but [spiritual] life [is actively at work] in you.

13 Yet we have the same spirit of faith as he had, who wrote in Scripture, “I believed, therefore I spoke.” We also believe, therefore we also speak, 14 knowing that He who raised the Lord Jesus will also raise us with Jesus and will present us [along] with you in His presence. 15 For all [these] things are for your sake, so that as *[God’s remarkable, undeserved] grace reaches to more and more people* it may *increase thanksgiving, to the glory of [our great] God*."
{2 Cor. 4:7-15 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Adedotguy: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2019
There are biblical differences between male and female Christians. Pastor Faith Oyedepo nailed it here https://www.livingscepter.com/differences-in-male-and-female-part-ii-by-pastor-faith-oyedepo/ please read.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2019
Receive Grace to study, understand, believe and willingly obey the word of God according to Jesus Christ teachings with effortless ease today 26th July, 2019 and everyday of our lives on earth under the Holy Spirit influence in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

The Temptation of Jesus:
1 Then Jesus was led by the [Holy] Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. 2 After He had gone without food for forty days and forty nights, He became hungry. 3 And the tempter came and said to Him, “If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread.” 4 But Jesus replied, “It is written and forever remains written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes out of the mouth of God.’”

5 Then the devil took Him into the holy city [Jerusalem] and placed Him on the pinnacle (highest point) of the temple. 6 And he said [mockingly] to Him, “If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down; for it is written,

‘He will command His angels concerning You [to serve, care for, protect and watch over You]’;

and

‘They will lift you up on their hands,
So that You will not strike Your foot against a stone.’”

7 Jesus said to him, “On the other hand, it is written and forever remains written, ‘You shall not test the Lord your God.’”

8 Again, the devil took Him up on a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and the glory [splendor, magnificence, and excellence] of them; 9 and he said to Him, “All these things I will give You, if You fall down and worship me.” 10 Then Jesus said to him, “Go away, Satan! For it is written and forever remains written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only.’” 11 Then the devil left Him; and angels came and ministered to Him [bringing Him food and serving Him].

Jesus Begins His Ministry
12 Now when Jesus heard that John [the Baptist] had been arrested and put in prison, He left for Galilee. 13 And leaving Nazareth, He went and settled in Capernaum, which is by the sea, in the country of Zebulun and Naphtali. 14 This was to fulfill what was spoken by the prophet Isaiah:

“The land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali,
By the way of the sea, beyond the Jordan, Galilee [in the district] of the Gentiles—
“The people who were sitting (living) in [spiritual] darkness have seen a great Light,
And for those who were sitting (living) in the land and shadow of [spiritual and moral] death,
Upon them a Light has dawned.”

17 From that time Jesus began to preach and say, “Repent [change your inner self—your old way of thinking, regret past sins, live your life in a way that proves repentance; seek God’s purpose for your life], for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

The First Disciples
18 As Jesus was walking by the Sea of Galilee, He noticed two brothers, Simon who was called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea; for they were fishermen. 19 And He said to them, “Follow Me [as My disciples, accepting Me as your Master and Teacher and walking the same path of life that I walk], and I will make you fishers of men.” 20 Immediately they left their nets and followed Him [becoming His disciples, believing and trusting in Him and following His example]. 21 And going on [further] from there He noticed two other brothers, James the son of Zebedee, and his brother John, in the boat with their father Zebedee, mending their nets; and He called them [to follow Him as His disciples]. 22 Immediately they left the boat and their father, and followed Him [becoming His disciples, believing and trusting in Him and following His example].

Ministry in Galilee
23 And He went throughout all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the good news (gospel) of the kingdom, and healing every kind of disease and every kind of sickness among the people [demonstrating and revealing that He was indeed the promised Messiah].

24 So the news about Him spread throughout all Syria; and they brought to Him all who were sick, those suffering with various diseases and pains, those under the power of demons, and epileptics, paralytics; and He healed them. 25 Large crowds followed Him from Galilee and the Decapolis and Jerusalem and Judea and the other side of the Jordan."
{Matthew 4:1-25 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by NCBMEDIA: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
Who is against "Femi Fani-Kayode, Apostle Johnson Suleman & Reno Omokri" and why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ay4PjPCUOs
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Chrisdon205: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
The word of God is the propelling force, or power that can cause you to change anything in your life. The wisdom in the word of God will be the wisdom that will guide you. The power of the Holy Spirit will cause you to act according the direction of the Holy Spirit. When the word of God is working in your life, it will create the circumstance that is in line with whatever you want to achieve. The word of God will make you to see possibility in any situation you are facing. Jesus said everything is possible to anyone who believes. There is nothing like impossibility if the word of God is in you, nothing can stop you. https://thenewlifeinchristjesus..com/2019/07/living-by-word-of-god.html
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Suleletul: 9:27am On Jul 27, 2019
Religious choices and belief do not decide how you behave with others. I think every religion teaches humanity and we must have to behave well with each other. Our behavior is the decisive factor in judging our personality. Am I right guys in this regard?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2019
Suleletul:
Religious choices and belief do not decide how you behave with others. I think every religion teaches humanity and we must have to behave well with each other. Our behavior is the decisive factor in judging our personality. Am I right guys in this regard?
Our religious choices does decide how you behave with others.
What you believe is the spirit that controls your manifestations/behaviors.
Every religion does not teach humanity because some religion teaches that if you kill another human being who does not belong to that religion, you will go to heaven/paradise with so many virgins to satisfy your sexual pleasures.
Our behavior is controlled by our *beliefs*, no human being can behave/manifest what he does not believe.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2019
"Not that we are sufficiently qualified in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency and qualifications come from God."
{2 Cor.3:5 amp}
THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST; MY SUFFICIENCY!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2019
TALK TO JESUS CHRIST WHO IS OUR GOD AND LORD, EVERYWHERE AND EVERY TIME, INSIDE YOUR HEART/MIND AND WITH YOUR MOUTH.

HE HEARS, HE ANSWERS AND HE REPLIES INSTANTLY.

HE IS MORE CLOSE TO US THAN OUR SKIN!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
He{Jesus Christ} has put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God;
Many will see and fear [with great reverence]
And will trust confidently in the Lord. {Psalm 40:3 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by NCBMEDIA: 3:07am On Jul 28, 2019
Fake prophets rock churches in Nigeria|stage miracles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7wlRwJrlP8
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:00am On Jul 28, 2019
Holy Spirit,
please bend/break our stubborn-human-wills and arrogant lifestyle as Christians/Believers so that you can use us to give eternal-life/salvation/redemption/regeneration to human souls/beings in this our generation in Jesus Name. Amen.
THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST; MY ZEAL!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:20am On Jul 28, 2019
Anybody who has a sincere relationship with the Holy Spirit and reads the Holy Bible under the influence of the Holy Spirit *can never deny the Intercessory relationship of our Mother Mary and the Saints currently in Heaven*. It is not just a dogma but a TRUTH from God the Father, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the Holy Bible!!!
Read (Revelation 5:8; 8:3-4)
The power of God is even effective in the dead bone of Elisha (2 Kings 13:20-21)
Jesus Christ while in the human flesh spoke with Elijah who was *lifted up into Heaven by the chariots of fire{2 Kings 2:1-12}* and *Dead Moses who was buried on Mount Nebo {Deut.34:1-8} on the mountain of transfiguration {Matthew 17:1-13} even Peter who was merely few years in age as at that moment was able to see, recognize Moses and Elijah who existed thousand of years ago and were long-gone even to hearing their discussion with Jesus Christ.

Hail Mary FULL of GRACE, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and Blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus Christ.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Bejusttoall: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Happy Sunday, brethren
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by bsquare12(f): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
Just In: Jesus Christ Visits a church in South Africa (see photos)

A Pastor wellcome's The Jusus Christ of Nazareth to his church to preach today in South Africa .

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2019/07/just-in-jesus-christ-visits-church-in-south-africa.html?m=1

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:46am On Jul 29, 2019
As long as faithful God{Jesus Christ} still exist;
there are faithful men and women still existing on this earth till Jesus Christ comes again.
There is nothing any demon/devil, man/woman can do to *pull them down into unfaithfulness*
Because *faithful God keeps them faithful forever beyond the reach of any other being*
THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST; MY FAITHFULNESS!!!

FAITHFUL GOD{JESUS CHRIST}
OOH FAITHFUL GOD,
ONLY YOU DESERVE THE GLORY IN MY LIFE,
ONLY YOU DESERVE THE GLORY IN MY LIFE!!!

THANK YOU GOD FOR BEING GOD!!!
THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST; MY FAITHFULNESS!!!
MY SWEET HOLY SPIRIT THANK YOU FOR ABIDING FOREVER INSIDE ME!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by RonkeKosh: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hi!

I'm currently in the beginnings of launching an online Christian network for young Nigerian women.

The nature of this platform is to have a safe space for young women to learn from one another, come together and collaborate in our spiritual journey with God.
In Nigeria, young women as well as men feel constricted by religion, the Glory Network wants to show them that a relationship with God is liberating and fun.

Glory is based on creative experiences from music, art, fashion and food. Our desire is to keep the conversation flowing and going around God, the glory he has set within each and every one of us and to help discover that glory with divine assistance from God and from fellow young women.

Glory discusses honest and transparent topics, a Christian Journey is not the easiest but having someone to share it with makes it all the better.

I would greatly appreciate if you could fill out this survey so we can make the Glory experience the Best experience!

https://ariadnekoshoni.typeform.com/to/CWUsJK

Thank you so much!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Youngjho(m): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
What is prayer

Prayer is a way of communicating with our heavenly father. Prayer is essential in your life and its should be daily activities.

How to pray(luke11:1-4)

Jesus gives the lord's prayer to guild us

And he said unto them,when ye pray,say, our father which art in heaven

(acknowledge him as the father,know who you are praying to)

Hallowed be thy name (praise him always)

Thy will be done as in heaven so in earth (Obedience to his love and law)

Give us our daily bread(Your need)

And forgive us our sins(Ask for forgiveness)

For we  also forgive every one that indebted us(You should hold no grudge against anyone, if your prayer should be answered)

And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil(Protection).

When to pray(1Thessalonians5:17)

Pray without ceasing.

We are wagging war against demons and devils. You need power and personal communication with God.

Lucifer is out all the time,searching for what to kill and to destroy

https://word2dworld..com/2019/07/how-to-pray-and-fast-and-benefits-of. html

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:43am On Jul 30, 2019
And now I commend us to God [placing us in His protective, loving care] and [I commend us] to the word of His grace [the counsel and promises of His unmerited favor]. His grace is able to build us up and to give us the [rightful] inheritance among all those who are sanctified [that is, among those who are set apart for God’s purpose—all believers] in Christ Jesus. Amen. {Acts. 20:32 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
GRACE FROM JESUS CHRIST OUR GOD is greater than gold{wealth, riches, fame, recognition, political-powers/titles}
MERCY FROM JESUS CHRIST OUR GOD is greater than money.
Let us seek MERCY to receive GRACE which *alone* can help us in this time of need{every tick of time on this earthly sojourn; sorrows and pleasures} from THRONE OF GOD'S GRACE with confidence{not minding our sinful-past, frailties, limitations, insufficiency, distress, sickness, pains, sorrows, burdens, pleasures, enjoyments, emotional-trauma/shocks/hurts e.t.c.}
(Hebrews 4:16)
rather focusing ON JESUS CHRIST UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR ALL HUMAN BEINGS
thus
"For God *so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world(human beings)*, that He [even] gave His[One and] only begotten Son, so that *whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life*". {John 3:16}
and
"But God *clearly shows and proves His own love for us(human beings)*, by the *fact that while we were still sinners*, *Christ Jesus died for us*" {Romans 5:8 amp}.
Just surrender to HIM thus
"Lord Jesus Christ, I surrender to Your complete dominion in my whole life{My spirit, my soul and my body} now and till eternity. Amen."
Great Grace Brethren!!!

And now I commend us to God [placing us in His protective, loving care] and [I commend us] to the word of His grace [the counsel and promises of His unmerited favor]. His grace is able to build us up and to give us the [rightful] inheritance among all those who are sanctified [that is, among those who are set apart for God’s purpose—all believers] in Christ Jesus. Amen. {Acts. 20:32 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
"When Moses came down from Mount Sinai with the two tablets of the Testimony in his hand, he did not know that the skin of his face was shining [with a unique radiance] because he had been speaking with God"
{Exodus 34:29 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:24am On Aug 01, 2019
“Return, you backsliding children,
And I will heal your backslidings.”

“Indeed we do come to You,
For You are the Lord our God."
{Jeremiah 3:22 NKJV}

"“Return, O faithless sons,” [says the Lord],
“I will heal your unfaithfulness.”
[They answer] “Behold, we come to You,
For You are the Lord our God."
(Jeremiah 3:22 AMP)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:50am On Aug 01, 2019
“Why do you beautify your way to seek love?
Therefore you have also taught
The wicked women your ways.
34 Also on your skirts is found
The blood of the lives of the poor innocents.
I have not found it by secret search,
But plainly on all these things.
35 Yet you say, ‘Because I am innocent,
Surely His anger shall turn from me.’
Behold, I will plead My case against you,
Because you say, ‘I have not sinned.’" {Jeremiah 2:33-35 NKJV}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by StyleAfos(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.