Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (877087 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:53am On Aug 02, 2019
Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."
{Matthew 7:6 NIV}

If you want to know the WILL OF GOD FOR YOU first you need to search for the WORD OF GOD for that particular issue in the Holy Bible according to JESUS CHRIST TEACHING not just *any preachers doctrine or your own preconceived interpretations*
thus "Then Jesus said to those *Jews(Human beings) who believed Him*, “If you *continue in My word*, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” {John 8:31-32}
AND
Jesus said "....everything written in the whole scripture bears witness to me" {John 5:39}
GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:11am On Aug 02, 2019
JESUS CHRIST IS GOD; "in the beginning was THE WORD, THE WORD WAS WITH GOD AND THE WORD WAS GOD" {John 1:1}, that SAME WORD TOOK HUMAN FLESH {John 1:14}, Jesus Christ said about himself "everything written in the whole Scripture bears witness to me" {John 5:39}, Jesus Christ said about himself "Before Abraham was, I AM" {John 8:58} making reference to HIMSELF AS GOD with the same name HE GAVE TO MOSES AS HIS IDENTITY at the burning bush thus "I AM WHO AM" {Exodus 3:14} that is why the jews took up stones to threw at him because He referred to HIMSELF AS GOD not just mere Son of God in John 8:59. Thomas who saw Jesus Christ face to face after His resurrection confirmed HE IS GOD thus "MY LORD AND MY GOD" {John 20:28}, Paul confirmed it thus "THOUGH HE WAS GOD..." {Phil.2:6}. JESUS CHRIST IS GOD!!! GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
We proclaim Him, warning and instructing everyone in all wisdom [that is, with comprehensive insight into the word and purposes of God], so that we may present every person complete in Christ [mature, fully trained, and perfect in Him—the Anointed]."
{Colossians 1:28 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:38am On Aug 03, 2019
HOLY SPIRIT, now that you have poured out *YOUR SPIRIT FRESH/NEW* upon *ALL FLESH/ALL HUMAN BEING(Joel 2:28-30)* today 3rd August 2019 as you did upon the 120 believers on Pentecost day in Acts of the Apostle chapter 2:1-ff, what do you mean(what teaching/message do you intend to give us human beings) when you wrote this passage and what do you want to do through each of us *currently{single, married, employee, business-personnel, children, student, politician, priest, pastors, believers, unbelievers, depressed, anxiety-ridden, fearfully-tormented, abused, molested, betrayed, sorrowful, joyful, prosperous, zealous, mournful, sinning, righteous, confused e.t.c}* as we study this passage in our current situations of life?

"The Sermon on the Mount; The Beatitudes
1 When Jesus saw the crowds, He went up on the mountain; and when He was seated, His disciples came to Him. 2 Then He began to teach them, saying,
3 “Blessed [spiritually prosperous, happy, to be admired] are the poor in spirit[those devoid of spiritual arrogance, those who regard themselves as insignificant], for theirs is the kingdom of heaven [both now and forever].
4 “Blessed [forgiven, refreshed by God’s grace] are those who mourn [over their sins and repent], for they will be comforted [when the burden of sin is lifted].
5 “Blessed [inwardly peaceful, spiritually secure, worthy of respect] are the gentle [the kind-hearted, the sweet-spirited, the self-controlled], for they will inherit the earth.
6 “Blessed [joyful, nourished by God’s goodness] are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness [those who actively seek right standing with God], for they will be [completely] satisfied.
7 “Blessed [content, sheltered by God’s promises] are the merciful, for they will receive mercy.
8 “Blessed [anticipating God’s presence, spiritually mature] are the pure in heart[those with integrity, moral courage, and godly character], for they will see God.
9 “Blessed [spiritually calm with life-joy in God’s favor] are the makers and maintainers of peace, for they will [express His character and] be called the sons of God.
10 “Blessed [comforted by inner peace and God’s love] are those who are persecuted for doing that which is morally right, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven [both now and forever].
11 “Blessed [morally courageous and spiritually alive with life-joy in God’s goodness] are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil things against you because of [your association with] Me. 12 Be glad and exceedingly joyful, for your reward in heaven is great [absolutely inexhaustible]; for in this same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Disciples and the World
13 “You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt has lost its taste (purpose), how can it be made salty? It is no longer good for anything, but to be thrown out and walked on by people [when the walkways are wet and slippery].
14 “You are the light of [Christ to] the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden;15 nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lamp-stand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good deeds and moral excellence, and[recognize and honor and] glorify your Father who is in heaven.
17 “Do not think that I came to do away with or undo the Law [of Moses] or the[writings of the] Prophets; I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For I assure you and most solemnly say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke [of the pen] will pass from the Law until all things [which it foreshadows] are accomplished. 19 So whoever breaks one of the least[important] of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, will be called least [important] in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever practices and teaches them, he will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 “For I say to you that unless your righteousness (uprightness, moral essence) is more than that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
Personal Relationships
21 “You have heard that it was said to the men of old, ‘You shall not murder,’ and ‘Whoever murders shall be guilty before the court.’ 22 But I say to you that everyone who continues to be angry with his brother or harbors malice against him shall be guilty before the court; and whoever speaks [contemptuously and insultingly] to his brother, ‘Raca (You empty-headed idiot)!’ shall be guilty before the supreme court (Sanhedrin); and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of the fiery hell. 23 So if you are presenting your offering at the altar, and while there you remember that your brother has something [such as a grievance or legitimate complaint] against you, 24 leave your offering there at the altar and go. First make peace with your brother, and then come and present your offering.25 Come to terms quickly [at the earliest opportunity] with your opponent at law while you are with him on the way [to court], so that your opponent does not hand you over to the judge, and the judge to the guard, and you are thrown into prison. 26 I assure you and most solemnly say to you, you will not come out of there until you have paid the last cent.
27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery’; 28 but I say to you that everyone who [so much as] looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye makes you stumble and leads you to sin, tear it out and throw it away [that is, remove yourself from the source of temptation]; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body, than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 If your right hand makes you stumble and leads you to sin, cut it off and throw it away [that is, remove yourself from the source of temptation]; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.
31 “It has also been said, ‘Whoever divorces his wife is to give her a certificate of divorce’; 32 but I say to you that whoever divorces his wife, except on grounds of sexual immorality, causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who has been divorced commits adultery.
33 “Again, you have heard that it was said to the men of old, ‘You shall not make false vows, but you shall fulfill your vows to the Lord [as a religious duty].’ 34 But I say to you, do not make an oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God;35 or by the earth, for it is the footstool of His feet; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the Great King. 36 Nor shall you make an oath by your head, for you are not able to make a single hair white or black. 37 But let your statement be, ‘Yes, yes’ or ‘No, no’ [a firm yes or no]; anything more than that comes from the evil one.
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth[punishment that fits the offense].’ 39 But I say to you, do not resist an evil person[who insults you or violates your rights]; but whoever slaps you on the right cheek, turn the other toward him also [simply ignore insignificant insults or trivial losses and do not bother to retaliate—maintain your dignity, your self-respect, your poise]. 40 If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also [for the Lord repays the offender]. 41 And whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two. 42 Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you.
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor (fellow man) and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, love [that is, unselfishly seek the best or higher good for] your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may [show yourselves to] be the children of your Father who is in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on those who are evil and on those who are good, and makes the rain fall on the righteous [those who are morally upright] and the unrighteous [the unrepentant, those who oppose Him]. 46 For if you love [only] those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do that? 47 And if you greet only your brothers [wishing them God’s blessing and peace], what more [than others] are you doing? Do not even the Gentiles [who do not know the Lord] do that? 48 You, therefore, will be perfect [growing into spiritual maturity both in mind and character, actively integrating godly values into your daily life], as your heavenly Father is perfect."
{Matthew 5:1-48 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by NCBMEDIA: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:27am On Aug 05, 2019
"Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God." (Matthew 4:4)

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, says the Lord; No one can come to the Father except through me"
(John 14:6)
Great Grace Brethren!!!

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
"...the sons of Issachar who had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do..." (1 Chronicles 12:32)

"...You know how to discern the face of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times." {Matthew 16:3}
Holy Spirit release unto us the grace to interpret the signs of this current time and take necessary actions in collaboration with your grace in Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:10am On Aug 06, 2019
"Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need." (Hebrews 4:16 NKJV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:52am On Aug 06, 2019
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, 4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love" {Ephesians 1:3-4 NKJV}

"For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them." (Ephesians 2:10 NKJV)

THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST; THE ONLY BEING WHO HAS MY ORIGINAL PLAN FROM BEGINNING TILL THE END!!!

I TRUST YOU JESUS CHRIST MY GOD 100% TO TAKE CARE OF *EVERYTHING THAT CONCERNS ME* BECAUSE YOU ARE GOD!!!
THANK YOU GOD FOR BEING GOD!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:25am On Aug 06, 2019
And now I commend us to God [placing us in His protective, loving care] and [I commend us] to the word of His grace [the counsel and promises of His unmerited favor]. His grace is able to build us up and to give us the [rightful] inheritance among all those who are sanctified [that is, among those who are set apart for God’s purpose—all believers] in Christ Jesus. Amen. {Acts. 20:32 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by wman(m): 8:12am On Aug 06, 2019
Hillsong

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
"in the later days, I will pour out my spirit upon *all flesh(all human being)*..."(Joel 2:28-30)
Holy Spirit, you poured out your being upon the church on pentecost (Acts.2:1-ff) and you are still doing the same thing in every age/generation/day/second; please *pour out Your Spirit(LIFE)* upon *all human being* today 7th August 2019 and every day we spend on this earth in Jesus Name. Amen.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Arthurhills: 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Na wao this place na really Christian forum so?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:38am On Aug 10, 2019
JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY ANSWER TO EVERY NEED OF ANY HUMAN BEING AT EVERY TICK OF TIME NO MATTER YOUR RELIGION/BACKGROUND/BELIEF!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:52am On Aug 10, 2019
"But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: *for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory*"
(1 Cor. 2:8-9)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:58am On Aug 10, 2019
"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain."
{Gal.2:20 KJV}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ajamre1(f): 1:53am On Aug 11, 2019
smiley
ochibuogwu5:
“Return, you backsliding children,
And I will heal your backslidings.”

“Indeed we do come to You,
For You are the Lord our God."
{Jeremiah 3:22 NKJV}

"“Return, O faithless sons,” [says the Lord],
“I will heal your unfaithfulness.”
[They answer] “Behold, we come to You,
For You are the Lord our God."
(Jeremiah 3:22 AMP)
[quote auth smileyor=HumbledbYGrace post=13122478]This Thread is for Nairaland Religion Community and all interested to enjoy a chat with one another. It is NOT a debate platform. It is simply a place where Christians can meet with each other daily, leave Bible verses of encouragement, motivational talks, leave prayer requests,offer prayers, provide a listening ear to each other, provide comfort, care for one another, talk about issues of concern and interest, share knowledge, provide love, spiritual and moral support.

* This is not a platform to discriminate against any religion,belief,culture, tradition or way of life. It is neither a place for others to judge or discriminate against other denomination. 'All for Christ, Christ for all.' We respectfully request NL members, guests or any pop-ins to grant us this sanctuary, to discuss and meet in peace and tranquility. It would be appropriate to refrain from using inappropriate language that may offend others.

Every one that feel that they have anything to offer to be a blessing to this post, or to those posting here, are welcome to do so. If anyone needs advice and prayers for any needs, hurts, pains, unhappiness, illness, unemployment, housing or any other needs than please post here. Anyone that can help that is here at the time just jump right in to assist. This is NOT my thread,but belong to all of us!Drop in every day even just to say hi or only to read. Leave your footprint here in the form of a blessing!

This is an opportunity to make a new beginning.Start afresh, renew commitments, get enthusiastic and allow the Power of God to move you to new heights!

Since Nairaland is a faceless Forum, it is highly adviseable that people do not share personal photos on this thread or ask anyone out. No one is allowed to talk dirty or romantically on this thread because its not a dating thread.

If you feel like you want to chat to a sister or a brother about romance then please send that person a PM and discuss your issues off this thread and also do not annoy others, do not discriminate others and do not insult others nomatter who you are.

Thank you. smiley
[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by nwosukenneth4: 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Holy Spirit, move inside us and on our behalf today 11th August 2019 to *crush/crucify/remove our old self 100% and replace/exchange them with Christ Jesus personality as you did at Calvary. Amen.
Great Grace Brethren!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by nwosukenneth4: 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
"I am not ashamed of the gospel, *for it is the power of God for salvation [from His wrath and punishment] to everyone who believes [in Christ as Savior], to the Jew first and also to the Greek*. 17 For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed, both springing from faith and leading to faith [disclosed in a way that awakens more faith]. As it is written and forever remains written, “The just and upright shall live by faith.”

Unbelief and Its Consequences:
18 For [God does not overlook sin and] the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who in their wickedness suppress and stifle the truth, 19 because that which is known about God is evident within them [in their inner consciousness], for God made it evident to them. 20 For ever since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through His workmanship [all His creation, the wonderful things that He has made], so that they [who fail to believe and trust in Him] are without excuse and without defense. 21 For even though [a]they knew God [as the Creator], they did not [b]honor Him as God or give thanks [for His wondrous creation]. On the contrary, they became worthless in their thinking [godless, with pointless reasonings, and silly speculations], and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory and majesty and excellence of the immortal God for [c]an image [worthless idols] in the shape of mortal man and birds and four-footed animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their own hearts to [sexual] impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them [abandoning them to the degrading power of sin], 25 because [by choice] they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading and vile passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural [a function contrary to nature], 27 and in the same way also the men turned away from the natural function of the woman and were consumed with their desire toward one another, men with men committing shameful acts and in return receiving in their own bodies the inevitable and appropriate penalty for their wrongdoing.

28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God or consider Him worth knowing [as their Creator], God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do things which are improper and repulsive, 29 until they were filled (permeated, saturated) with every kind of unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice and mean-spiritedness. They are gossips [spreading rumors], 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors [of new forms] of evil, disobedient and disrespectful to parents, 31 without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful [without pity]. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree and His judgment, that those who do such things deserve death, yet they not only do them, but they even [enthusiastically] approve and tolerate others who practice them."
{Romans 1: 16-32 AMP}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Amudeneogu: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
Please let use this medium to speak against the ills in our society. our society is now becoming terrible if you watch what is happing in our society you will cry, from armed robbery to kidnapping, cultism, etc. Do you know that these days somebody will be working on the streets without any cloth? we as Christians should rise up against these social ills.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2019
"And *those who belong to Christ Jesus* have *crucified the sinful nature(flesh; not your body that you can touch/feel rather the spirit of the carnal-man or the natural spirit-man inside every human being)* together with its passions and appetites" {Gal.5:24}

Anybody who *agrees to believing in Jesus Christ as God and Lord* must agree to this *reality that I{put your name here; Onyemaechi Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel} has died just like Jesus Christ death on Calvary and a new life of Jesus Christ *is living now in every tick of time here on earth(not when we die and go to heaven) and inside every field, business, marriage, hospital, classroom, political-office, religious-office, research-group, family, professional-career, continent, philosophy-of-life, religious-background, ideology, relationship e.t.c*

hence we have *no ambition of our own* rather it is Christ Jesus now living the *normal human life* inside us "I have been crucified with Christ [that is, in Him I have shared His crucifixion]; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body I live by faith [by adhering to, relying on, and completely trusting] in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. 21 I do not ignore or nullify the [gracious gift of the] grace of God [His amazing, unmerited favor], for if righteousness comes through [observing] the Law, then Christ died needlessly. [His suffering and death would have had no purpose whatsoever.]” (Gal.2:20-21 AMP)

and it is Christ Jesus living inside us is the person who *determines what he wants to become through us, he moves us to the field of life and persons where he wants to execute that purpose then gets it done* thus "...it is the power of God at work inside us both to *will/determine and do his good pleasures*" {Phil.2:13}.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
"NOT I BUT CHRIST..."
4-video messages(0, 1, 2, 3) on youtube
by Gbile Akanni...
for those who honestly desire to know what *genuine Christian living entails*...
Great Grace!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by CYFANN: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
Am inviting you to join CYFANN (Christian Youths For A New Nigeria) on WhatsApp.

https:///CDCbMAXTxzn4rRues2RXkF

As much as some people have tried in the past to put an end/ or save this nation called Nigeria in the past (e.g Fela, Gani Fawehinmi, Nnamdi KANU, Saro wiwa to mention just a few), they were either frustrated, arrested or killed. This is because the demonic forces holding down Nigeria is too strong and Nigeria cannot be freed by ANY HUMAN ABILITY.

1 SAM 2:9 SAYS He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; FOR BY STRENGTH SHALL NO MAN PREVAIL.

We can only silent the wicked in Nigeria by doing it the way of CHRIST.
Sowoore also tried to move for freedom of Nigerians recently bbut we all saw what the government did to him. They knew long before Sowoore that respite is coming to Nigerians and just like herod tried to kill the baby Jesus,they are doing everything to silence anybody that stands up to challenge their UNHIDDEN hatred and annihilation of Christians. Join us on WhatsApp today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by CYFANN: 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
HumbledbYGrace:
This Thread is for Nairaland Religion Community and all interested to enjoy a chat with one another. It is NOT a debate platform. It is simply a place where Christians can meet with each other daily, leave Bible verses of encouragement, motivational talks, leave prayer requests,offer prayers, provide a listening ear to each other, provide comfort, care for one another, talk about issues of concern and interest, share knowledge, provide love, spiritual and moral support.

* This is not a platform to discriminate against any religion,belief,culture, tradition or way of life. It is neither a place for others to judge or discriminate against other denomination. 'All for Christ, Christ for all.' We respectfully request NL members, guests or any pop-ins to grant us this sanctuary, to discuss and meet in peace and tranquility. It would be appropriate to refrain from using inappropriate language that may offend others.

Every one that feel that they have anything to offer to be a blessing to this post, or to those posting here, are welcome to do so. If anyone needs advice and prayers for any needs, hurts, pains, unhappiness, illness, unemployment, housing or any other needs than please post here. Anyone that can help that is here at the time just jump right in to assist. This is NOT my thread,but belong to all of us!Drop in every day even just to say hi or only to read. Leave your footprint here in the form of a blessing!

This is an opportunity to make a new beginning.Start afresh, renew commitments, get enthusiastic and allow the Power of God to move you to new heights!

Since Nairaland is a faceless Forum, it is highly adviseable that people do not share personal photos on this thread or ask anyone out. No one is allowed to talk dirty or romantically on this thread because its not a dating thread.

If you feel like you want to chat to a sister or a brother about romance then please send that person a PM and discuss your issues off this thread and also do not annoy others, do not discriminate others and do not insult others nomatter who you are.

Thank you. smiley

Am inviting you to join CYFANN (Christian Youths For A New Nigeria) on WhatsApp.

https:///CDCbMAXTxzn4rRues2RXkF

As much as some people have tried in the past to put an end/ or save this nation called Nigeria in the past (e.g Fela, Gani Fawehinmi, Nnamdi KANU, Saro wiwa to mention just a few), they were either frustrated, arrested or killed. This is because the demonic forces holding down Nigeria is too strong and Nigeria cannot be freed by ANY HUMAN ABILITY.

1 SAM 2:9 SAYS He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; FOR BY STRENGTH SHALL NO MAN PREVAIL.

We can only silent the wicked in Nigeria by doing it the way of CHRIST.
Sowoore also tried to move for freedom of Nigerians recently bbut we all saw what the government did to him. They knew long before Sowoore that respite is coming to Nigerians and just like herod tried to kill the baby Jesus,they are doing everything to silence anybody that stands up to challenge their UNHIDDEN hatred and annihilation of Christians. Join us on WhatsApp today.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Christian Cleansing / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.