Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (834675 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
May the RESURRECTION LIFE OF JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED be transferred into your mortal-bodies to *replace* your *crucified-flesh together with his flesh on the cross of Calvary; when He said "IT IS FINISHED"* from this day forward till eternity by the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit in Jesus Name. Amen.

GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2019
Is *our all* on the altar of Jesus Christ laid?
if He is not the *Lord of all in our lives*,
He is not the *Lord at all*
Jesus Christ Our God and Lord gave *all(100%) of Himself* to us human beings on the Cross of Calvary
hence
if we are going to *receive and use the GRACE OF THE CRUCIFIED JESUS CHRIST*
then we can only do that by *using/surrendering our all(100% not 99.99999%)* to engage JESUS CHRIST
thus
"So likewise, whosoever he be of you that *forsakes* not *all* that *he/she* has, he/she *cannot be my disciple*"
(Luke 14:33 KJV)
Great Grace Brethren!!!
LORD JESUS CHRIST BE THE LORD OF ALL IN MY LIFE!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nigeriakan: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2019
I listened to an Igbo gospel album at a friend's house a few years ago. I think it's a praise album. One of the tracks is "I hold not the rock but the rock holds me, the rock holds me, the rock holds me"

The song has been coming to my head for the past few days. I want to know the title of the album and the name of the sister who sang it. Thank you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:39am On Aug 26, 2019
Is *our all* on the altar of Jesus Christ laid?
if He(Jesus Christ) is not the *Lord of all in our lives*,
He is not the *Lord at all*
let us not presume, we are trying *gradually* to decide *receiving God's grace, mercy and love by allowing 100% of our flesh to be crucified together with the flesh of His Son Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary* so that in *exchange for our dead/crucified flesh*, Jesus Christ will *pour out the fullness of His God and human nature* into our mortal-bodies.
Jesus Christ Our God and Lord gave *all(100%) of Himself* to us(human beings) on the cross of Calvary
hence
if we are going to *receive and use the GRACE OF THE CRUCIFIED JESUS CHRIST*
then we can only do that by *using/surrendering our all(100% not 99.99999%)* to engage JESUS CHRIST
thus
"So likewise, whosoever he/she be of you that *forsakes* not *all* that *he/she* has, he/she *cannot be my disciple*"
(Luke 14:33 KJV)
There is *no other reduced option/watered down gospel* about being a *Christian/Believer/Born-again/Disciple-of-Jesus-Christ*,
Let no preacher(whether myself or not, lay-person or ordained deceive you/me) that *receiving Jesus Christ Life is gradual* while we keep on *manifesting sin and stubbornness unto our possessions/gifts/talents/wealth/ambitions* at the *expense of eternal life*.
The only *gradual thing is after Jesus Christ has entered into our individual lives and become the Lord of all* then He gradually grows as in the womb of Virgin Mary from *conception to Ascension* in any aspect of living on this earth he decides to achieve through our individual mortal-bodies.
Lord Jesus Christ be the Lord of *all* in *my life*!!!!
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 27, 2019
Greetings, brethren

I just discovered this translation of Romans 6:16 and I'll love to share it with you

Don’t you realize that grace frees you to choose your own master? But choose carefully, for you surrender yourself to become a servant—bound to the one you choose to obey. If you choose to love sin, it will become your master, and it will own you and reward you with death. But if you choose to love and obey God, he will lead you into perfect righteousness.
Romans 6:16 TPT

I love the clarity it gives on the freedom GOD's grace gives: the freedom to choose our own master

Thank GOD for His grace...

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
REVIEWING GENUINE SALVATION:
What does it mean to have eternal-life inside Jesus Christ or to be saved or to become born-again or to become a disciple of Jesus Christ?
All it requires is to *believe in Jesus Christ*
That is all
He paid the complete price for human-salvation on the Cross of Calvary *once and forever*

IMPLICATION OF GENUINE BELIEVING IN JESUS CHRIST:
Sincerity from any human being who wants to believe or who claims to believe.
This *sincerity* is not based upon human presumption/judgment but upon God’s approval/affirmation because He sees our human hearts and judges our inner thoughts to ascertain who is *sincerely saying ‘I believe in Jesus Christ as my God and Lord’ i.e saying what he/she means and meaning what he/she is saying*
Jesus did not hide/conceal what will become of the individual/human being who will *believe in him or become his disciple* rather he stated it clearly thus
“Now *great multitudes* went with Him. And He turned and said to them, 26 “If *anyone comes to Me* and *does not hate* his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and (hate)his own life also, he *cannot be My disciple*. 27 And *whoever does not bear his cross* and come after Me *cannot be My disciple*. 28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has enough to finish it— 29 lest, after he has laid the foundation, and is not able to finish, all who see it begin to mock him, 30 saying, ‘This man began to build and was not able to finish’? 31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, does not sit down first and consider whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand? 32 Or else, while the other is still a great way off, he sends a delegation and asks conditions of peace. 33 So likewise, *whoever of you does not forsake all* that he has *cannot be My disciple*. (Luke 14:25-33)

So that he/she who wants to become a disciple of Jesus Christ will know what it entails, make adequate reviews whether this life/decision is worth it or not before joining such that nobody will say “I was not aware of what it takes before I joined” hence all the crowds that he fed (4000, 5000 e.t.c. without counting women) only had 120 at Pentecost, when the crowd said his teachings were too strict and rigid in John chapter 6 then departing in great numbers, He did not mind giving the 12-disciples an option of going with the crowd or remaining with him hence this attitude of *some of us* who are scared of telling people what it will cost them to follow Jesus Christ genuinely because of losing population or fame is *against the teachings of Jesus Christ* rather we are promising them salvation or giving them hope of possessing eternal-life which they know with all sincerity of their day-to-day lifestyle that it is the *products of their flesh that is still manifesting* both in their secret and public lifestyle . Some of us are busy trying to impose *speaking in tongues and different slogans/utterance upon them as a way of convincing them that they are saved/born-again/Christians/Believers*. Some of us are busy teaching them their inheritance in Christ Jesus, Holiness of Life, Bible studies-series, Crusades, Retreats, In-doors e.t.c when they do not have THE LIFE (THE SEED, the capacity to produce/manifest such fruits) as Jesus said “what is born of the flesh is flesh, what is born of the Spirit is Spirit” (John 3:6).
You do not need to be scared about this truth or tag it *legalism*, if any person sincerely examines this lifestyle from *mere human reasoning, human-flesh-resourcefulness/capacity*, it is *impossible* to manifest such lifestyle on this earth however it is A LIFE OF GRACE that has been LIVED BY THE FULLNESS OF GRACE HIMSELF(JESUS CHRIST) on this earth for 33 years outside his mother’s womb and additional 9 months inside the womb before He was crucified, died, buried, rose and ascended into Heaven hence anybody who *willingly accepts to use His grace by entering into death with His flesh on the Cross* after carefully understanding the *genuine cost of being His Disciple/A Believer/A Christian/A Born-again* will RECEIVE THAT SAME LIFE WHICH HE BREATHED OUT UPON THE WHOLE WORLD ON THE CROSS WHEN HE EXPIRED(RELEASED HIS NEW LIFE/HIS NEW BREATH) WHICH WOKE HIM UP FROM THE GRAVE ON THE RESURRECTION MORNING, LIFTED HIM INTO HEAVEN ON THE ASCENSION DAY, GATHERED THE BRETHREN TO WAIT IN EXPECTATION FOR HIS INDWELLING-LIFE AND RECEIVE THE OUTPOURING-PROPER ON THE PENTECOST DAY UPON THE 120-DISCIPLES INTO HIS/HER AND LIVE CONSISTENTLY TILL ETERNITY.

WHAT HAPPENS TO THE PERSON WHO HAS BELIEVED GENUINELY?
He/She receives the *grace of God made manifest in the crucified Jesus Christ*
Immediately we *receive Jesus Christ sincerely* at the same *second/time* Jesus Christ receives our flesh/self-/ego/identity(the spirit-man which produces self-righteousness and every other form of sins not our skin) and crucify it together with his own flesh on the cross of Calvary then in exchange for our dead/crucified flesh Jesus Christ transfers the whole of His Human and God-nature into us and begins to live-out his lifestyle through our mortal-bodies.
He confirms to us that He(The Eternal-Life) is now inside us just as Romans 8:16-17 declared “The Spirit of God Himself bears witness with our (human)spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if *indeed we suffer(have our flesh crucified together with the flesh of Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary) with Him*, that we may also be glorified together.”

Any human being can have this reality/encounter at any private or public location of your choice or daily engagements through *deliberate meditation on the LIFE OF JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED, Scripture-study aimed at having Jesus Christ come into your life, laying of hands by ordinary or ordained persons with your willing desire *to be filled without measure with THE LIFE OF JESUS CHRIST*, administering of Sacraments *with a sincere disposition from the receiver to be filled with the life of Jesus Christ without measure*, church-programs/services *with a sincere hunger to be filled with the fullness of Jesus Christ Life*.

This new-life makes you to willingly give up every sin, sinful-business, sinful-jobs, sinful-opportunities, religious-titles/hypocrisies or anything in the appearance of sin without any external-preacher, without consideration whether you will become hungry for months/years or the rest of your life on earth, loose your friends/allies, loose your fame/religious-titles e.t.c as He begins to teach you *personally about himself without any human teacher through the Scriptures you have read before that time or the ones you have never known were inside the Holy Bible* even as you go about your day-to-day normal living inside your mind for those whose business/jobs/engagements are not sinful without disrupting anything or make you appear unorganized or make you appear like someone that needs psychiatrist therapy.

This period of personal teaching from JESUS CHRIST LIFE INSIDE YOU could go without food, comforts, conveniences, jobs, business, friendship, relationships e.t.c without you being conscious about these things yet He still provides for your daily feeding effortlessly just like He recognized the hunger of the crowd that were following him and He gave them something to eat out of compassion. For some people you might still have some of these while deep down your heart, you will confirm that there is a deeper and clearer knowledge of Jesus Christ, His Grace and the Scriptures that is going-on *within you* while you attend to your daily engagements even fellowship with the brethren. Now your fellowship among the brethren is no longer fellowship as usual rather you attend because the LIFE OF JESUS CHRIST INSIDE YOU NOW wants you to be there so that more of Him inside you will increase and HIS LIFE/BEING will be *transferred unto others* without *your preaching on their pulpit* or trying to pretend or trying to present a false-image of yourself among the brethren or trying to impose your new-life doctrine upon them or forcefully correct their wrong-doctrines. This period can take days, months, years e.t.c. Discipleship directly from Jesus Christ is a life-long process till eternity however it does not take *forever* before Christ Jesus now living inside you begins to connect you to human teachers(other disciple-makers) who will help you to understand how to allow THIS LIFE INSIDE YOU TO EXPRESS HIMSELF WITHOUT DELAY. A Disciple-maker is not just *a psychological-motivator, a mentor, a life-coach, a manipulative-minister, a brain-washer, a tithe/seed/offering-receiver, an officially-ordained-minister, a social-media writer, a religious critique e.t.c.* rather someone whom THE LIFE INSIDE YOU WILL LEAD YOU TO APPROACH FACE TO FACE because He is also carrying THE SAME LIFE WITH YOU, if you see anything that does not represent Christ Jesus lifestyle inside him/her the Spirit of Christ inside you will tell you to point-out such issue/matter to him/her, if he/she agrees to adjust according to Jesus Christ standard you can continue with him/her if not, the Holy Spirit will lead you unto another disciple-maker. We are not called to be *disappointed in men’s inconsistencies* because they are not the ONE THAT APPOINTED US, you can only get disappointed in the person who appointed you such that you will begin to nurse the desire of *rejecting Jesus Christ as God and Lord* because someone who you assumed was a Christian is *manifesting an unrighteous/inconsistent lifestyle* that does not depict Jesus Christ in any form at all or you are beginning to *presume that God’s time for a particular situation in your life to manifest is being delayed by God* or you think God is being unnecessary strict/mean/wicked to you or your challenges in life hence Jesus said “And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me” {Luke 7:23}

Along with the personal teachings of Jesus Christ life now living inside our mortal bodies and the discipleship through disciple-makers, Jesus will lead you to other human being whom you will also allow to receive the transfer of the Life of Jesus Christ inside you to be imparted into their own life while being engaged in normal day to day activities without daisying, hypnotizing, manipulating, forcing them or appearing to them in the dream or pretending to be who you are not in their presence. Jesus Christ did not even force his disciples towards prayers rather most early morning they woke up from sleep only to discover he has gone to pray in a quiet place hence when they saw the wonderful fruits that this his prayer-life brought in their day to day engagements and encounters with different sects (Pharisees, sadducees, demonic-possessed-persons, miracles, willingness-to-be-crucified-for-mankind just to please His Father, His resurrection and ascension into Heaven, the Pentecost out-pouring-lifestyle), they willingly asked him to teach them how to pray as John taught his own disciples (Luke.11:1-ff). Discipleship just like Jesus Christ did for his 12-disciples was not in the dream. Discipleship involves the transfer of LIFE (JESUS CHRIST) unto another life (human being) within a *life context* not in a dream world beware of the people that visit you in the dream that you call disciple-makers/mentors/life-coach/man-of-God/women-of-God. Our Major duty as disciples/Christians/Born-again/followers of Jesus Christ is *not to preach* but to *be with Jesus Christ Our Lord* every tick of seconds from the moment *we first believed till eternity* then if He wishes he *might send us forth to preach* thus
“And He (Jesus Christ) goes up into a mountain and called *unto himself* whom he would: and *they came unto him*.
And he *ordained twelve*, that *they should be with him (first)*, and that he *might (probably)* send them *forth to preach*(secondary),
And to have power to heal sicknesses and to cast out devils:” {Mark.3:13-15 KJV}
And
“And I will pray the Father and he shall give you another Comforter, that *he may abide/dwell/Live with you forever*” {John 14:16}

The important thing is not *climbing mountains* rather *being where Jesus Christ is found every point of time in our lives here on this earth carrying Him inside our mortal-bodies*
The important thing is not *desiring to convert everybody for Jesus by preaching everywhere or climbing unto pulpits or struggling for pulpits/religious-titles/religious-recognition or being an international preacher or arranging foundation shaking crusades or entertainment-driven night-vigils or building the largest auditorium/cathedrals or having the highest crowd/followers* rather *being with JESUS CHRIST*, Jesus Christ is much more interested in saving human beings more than we are hence he tasted death for every human being not only Christians/preachers alone (Hebrews 2:9) therefore just allow him to attend to that issue of reaching out to anybody he wants at his own time, style, strategy, method and choice of vessel.
He can decide to be looking at your face and you looking at his face for days, months, years e.t.c without sending you out, just be comfortable *being a dead-person while He lives* through you at His disposal.

The baptism we are called to is *being inserted/immersed* into the death of Jesus Christ with our own flesh hidden inside his own flesh so that his resurrection-life will replace our dead-flesh and begin to live through our mortal bodies thus it is Christ Jesus dead and resurrected who willingly carries our mortal bodies and proceeds for water baptism to whoever he ordained as the baptizer just as he chose John-the-Baptist in his days *in order to fulfill all righteousness* thus water baptism being an external sign of an inward “NEW LIFE/REALITY”

He can also decide to use our mortal-bodies to preach, teach, heal, perform-miracles, engage-jobs/marriages/careers/offices/politics/ideas/families/homes/fellowships e.t.c. hence the glory will always be channeled towards him not you/I because *we are mere vessels that are dead* while He is the PERSON LIVING and all the money belongs to Him because He is the person who worked through our mortal bodies hence He(Jesus Christ) decides who it should be given and what portion to be used on our mortal bodies willingly without any reminders/intimidation/manipulations from the pulpits, or other preachers/prophets/disciples.

This death of our individual human flesh together with the flesh of Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary at the point we first believed defines *end of sin, sinful-living, appearance of sin e.t.c once and forever* inside our hearts/thoughts/brains or in our mortal bodies.(Matthew 1:21, 1 John 3:5-10, John 15:22, John 15:3, Titus 2:11-14) just like Jesus Christ lived upon this earth from conception till ascension without any sin.

As long as we still have mortal-bodies *temptations/trials* will still come to our mortal bodies as they came to Jesus Christ while he was on this earth however as Christ Jesus overcame all temptations while in his own mortal body even unto death on the cross, he will also overcome all temptations that will come to our mortal bodies even if it entails *death of our biological bodies* for THIS OUR FAITH/LIFE INSIDE JESUS CHRIST.
A dead person is not afraid of death hence we have martyrdom for the sake of Jesus Christ as part of our lifestyle no matter whose ox is gored thus “Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that *through death he might destroy him* that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.“ (Hebrews 2:14-15)

Discipleship is not a life which is only possible in the monastery or seclusion or mountain, in fact you can be there and not be connected to HIM(Jesus Christ) rather it is all about where He chooses to lead us and his voice is as clear as any human voice even in the midst of noisiest human environments.

HOW DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHETHER HE/SHE IS SAVED?
The New-Life who has entered into your mortal-body will confirm it to you that you have died and He(Jesus Christ) is now living through you.

You willingly give up on Sin and anything/job/business with the appearance of sin without any external preacher

The New-Life inside you begins to teach you about himself through the Scriptures you have read before or you have never read-at-all without any human teacher even as you engage in any daily routine he decides to lead you into.

After he has given you his pertinent teachings whereby you can now discern sound doctrines then He continues his life-time discipleship in your life through other Disciples (disciple-makers).

As he continues his discipleship inside our mortal bodies(directly and indirectly) he *uses us* to transfer HIS LIFE unto others who will receive Christ Jesus newly and even correct those who have imbibed wrong doctrines all through their lives whether as ordinary persons or ordained, rich or poor, sick or healthy, old or young, single or married e.t.c
Thus
“And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.” (Acts 5:42),
“And *in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied*, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration.” (Acts 6:1),
“And the *word of God increased*; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith” (Acts 6:7)

We continue in this discipleship without getting tired, wearied, discouraged or afraid till Jesus Christ comes again in glory with the company of his angels through the sustenance of HIS ETERNAL LIFE INSIDE US
thus “Now unto *him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy*,
25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.”
{Jude 1:24-25 KJV}

We do not need to be *concerned about having large number of people believe this complete truth about the Gospel of Jesus Christ* and become *followers of Jesus Christ* rather we just allow His Life inside us to teach/share the *whole counsel of God* with men as we allow them to be moved by the Holy Spirit grace of immediate response to genuine salvation and we also warn them about the eternal consequences of rejecting the gospel.

We do not need to be eager to multiply disciples rather allow the Life of Jesus Christ now living through our mortal bodies to become transferred unto others at his own style and pace for He is the Lord that gives growth.

We are not into competition with anybody or group because we are *dead* and Christ Jesus is the person living through us and we are not ambitious over anything both in the spiritual or physical realm for we are *dead* and His Life of Grace at work now inside us is more than we can think, pray, desire or imagine.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by olawaleroc: 4:06am On Aug 28, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Adedotguy: 10:42am On Aug 28, 2019
You need to read this if you are in a bad relationship or a bad marriage by Pastor Faith Oyedepo

https://www.livingscepter.com/restoring-a-bad-marriage-by-pastor-faith-oyedepo-of-living-faith-church-worldwide-a-k-a-winners-chapel
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2019
Holy Spirit help us human being to willingly use your grace found only inside the unadulterated gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified on the cross of Calvary so that our flesh will be crucified together with His own flesh then in exchange for our crucified/dead flesh, Jesus Christ LIFE as God and Man will be transferred into our mortal-bodies as He lives out his lifestyle through us as it pleases Him. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2019
Jesus Christ loves you, he died for you on the cross of Calvary however you have a choice to receive this his love by making use of his grace now which is working inside every human being by keeping us alive, providing us all that have now and inviting us to believe His Gospel with 100% of our spirit, soul and body so that He will crucify our flesh(our human spirit which produces all forms of self-righteousness and sins not our skin) together with His own flesh on the cross of Calvary then in exchange for our dead/crucified flesh, Jesus Christ Our God and Lord will now come into your mortal body with His Godly and human nature *to live without sin consistently till eternity* in this world/generation/earth in any aspect of life(business, profession, career, vocation, politics, sports e.t.c) even as he grows inside our bodies from infancy to adulthood just like from his conception to his ascension while he lived on earth bringing you peace/satisfaction/fulfilment/rest in your soul. Remember this decision will cost you *to give up your-life(100% spirit, soul, body, self-ambition, legal-right to self, willing rejection of family/friends/titles interest)* just to believe and live in the consciousness that you are dead while Jesus Christ lives through your mortal body hence consider this *cost* before you make your choice/decision however everything about human existence confirms and keeps affirming that there is no other better option for man apart from Jesus. Living in this reality/consciousness of being a dead person while Jesus Christ lives through our mortal bodies is what it means for a disciple of Jesus Christ/Christian/Believer/Born-again to carry his/her cross and follow him every day not when someone is sick, jobless, single-at-50, depressed, hungry, childless e.t.c they will assume they are carrying their cross and following Jesus not minding that they could be the ones responsible for such occurrence or another person or affliction from the devil. Great Grace!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:33am On Aug 31, 2019
Come to Jesus Christ today, receive his mercy, grace and love that He gave to all of us human being on the cross through his crucified flesh in exchange for our own flesh to be crucified together with His own flesh so that His LIFE will be transferred into our mortal-bodies as Jesus Christ begins to live the *only life* that pleases himself as God through us till eternity. There is a *cost* to follow Jesus Christ; you must be *willing to give-up all that you have including your right-to-live as a human being on this earth to Jesus Christ by allowing Him to crucify your flesh(human spirit that produces self-righteousness and different types/kinds of sins not our skin) together with his own flesh on the cross* then in exchange for your dead/crucified flesh, He will transfer his Divine and Human nature fully to dwell in your mortal-body just like in the womb of Virgin Mary from conception till ascension without sin and achieving his purpose through your mortal body. May the Holy Spirit help you to make this *only meaningful choice now* before it is too late in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:54am On Aug 31, 2019
I will make my heart your dwelling place,
I will build your throne in my heart....
Come Father,
Come Son{JESUS CHRIST},
Come Holy Spirit...
Come and take your place in *my life*. Amen.
Declaring and singing...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:55am On Aug 31, 2019
Lord lift me up
And let me stand
by faith on Heaven's table-land
a *higher grace* than I have found
Lord plant my feet on a *higher grace*. Amen.
Declaring and Singing...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:56am On Aug 31, 2019
Therefore let us [with privilege] approach the *throne of grace* [that is, the throne of God’s gracious favor] with confidence and without fear, so that we may *receive mercy* [for our failures] and *find [His amazing] grace* to *help in time of need* [an appropriate blessing, coming just at the right moment]."
(Hebrews 4:16 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:58am On Aug 31, 2019
Wherefore *we receiving 'a kingdom' which cannot be moved(eternal life inside Jesus Christ)*, *let us have grace*, whereby we may *serve God acceptably* with *reverence and godly fear*:
For our God is a consuming fire."
(Hebrews 12:28-29 KJV)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:59am On Aug 31, 2019
Blessed are you, Father,
Lord of heaven and earth,,
for *revealing the mysteries of the kingdom
to mere children(sincere men and women who genuinely seek the grace of Jesus Christ Crucified)*.
{Matt.11:25}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:03am On Aug 31, 2019
"They think religion{becoming a believer/Christian/Preacher} is a way to make a fast buck{financial cash benefits by hook or by crook}."
{1 Timothy 6:5 MSG}

But you, Timothy{Christian/Believer}, man of God: Run for your life from all this. Pursue a righteous life—a life of wonder, faith, love, steadiness, courtesy. Run hard and fast in the faith. Seize the eternal life, the life you were called to, the life you so fervently embraced in the presence of so many witnesses.
{1 Timothy 6:11-12 MSG}

"I’m charging you before the life-giving God and before Christ, who took his stand before Pontius Pilate and didn’t give an inch: Keep this command to the letter, and don’t slack off. Our Master, Jesus Christ, is on his way. He’ll show up right on time, his arrival guaranteed by the Blessed and Undisputed Ruler, High King, High God. He’s the only one death can’t touch, his light so bright no one can get close. He’s never been seen by human eyes—human eyes can’t take him in! Honor to him, and eternal rule! Oh, yes."
{1 Timothy 6:13-16 MSG}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:06am On Aug 31, 2019
"Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to *trust in uncertain riches but in the living God*, who gives us richly all things to enjoy. 18 Let them do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to give, willing to share, 19 storing up for themselves a good foundation for the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.

Guard the Faith:
20 O Timothy! Guard what was committed to your trust, avoiding the profane and idle babblings and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge— 21 by professing it some have strayed concerning the faith.

Grace be with you. Amen."
{1 Timothy 6:17-21 NKJV}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:09am On Aug 31, 2019
"...Teach these things, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. 3 Some people may contradict our teaching, but these are the wholesome teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ. These teachings promote a godly life. 4 Anyone who teaches something different is arrogant and lacks understanding. Such a person has an unhealthy desire to quibble over the meaning of words. This stirs up arguments ending in jealousy, division, slander, and evil suspicions. 5 These people always cause trouble. Their minds are corrupt, and they have turned their backs on the truth. To them, *a show of godliness* is just *a way to become wealthy*.

6 Yet *true godliness with contentment is itself great wealth*. 7 After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. 8 *So if we have enough food and clothing, let us be content*.

9 But *people who long to be rich fall into temptation and are trapped by many foolish and harmful desires that plunge them into ruin and destruction*. 10 For *the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil*. And some people, *craving money, have wandered from the true faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows*."
{1 Timothy 6:2-10 NLT}

"For we brought nothing into this world, and *it is certain* we can carry nothing out"
{1 Timothy 6:7 NKJV}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:14am On Aug 31, 2019
"By this time the crowd, unwieldy and stepping on each other’s toes, numbered into the thousands. *But Jesus’ primary concern was his disciples*. He said to them, “Watch yourselves carefully so you don’t get contaminated with Pharisee yeast, Pharisee phoniness{Hypocrisy}. You can’t keep your true self hidden forever; before long you’ll be exposed. You can’t hide behind a religious mask forever; sooner or later the mask will slip and your true face will be known. You can’t whisper one thing in private and preach the opposite in public; the day’s coming when those whispers will be repeated all over town."
{Luke 12:1-3 MSG}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:16am On Aug 31, 2019
Always pray in the Holy Spirit and never stop praying no matter how tedious, occupied, distracting, noisy, demanding e.t.c your work, studies or business appears *that is* open your mouth/mind/heart and pray in the Holy Spirit ( *Pray in human languages, pray in tongues of the Holy Spirit, sing in human languages and sing in the tongues of the Holy Spirit*)

"But you, my friends, keep on building yourselves up on your most sacred faith. Pray in the power of the Holy Spirit"
(Jude 1 : 20 )

"Do all this in prayer, asking for God's help. Pray on every occasion, as the Holy Spirit leads. For this reason keep alert and never give up; pray always for all God's people." (Eph.6:18)
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:18am On Aug 31, 2019
And now I commend us to God [placing us in His protective, loving care] and [I commend us] to the word of His grace [the counsel and promises of His unmerited favor]. His grace is able to build us up and to give us the [rightful] inheritance among all those who are sanctified [that is, among those who are set apart for God’s purpose—all believers] in Christ Jesus. Amen. {Acts. 20:32 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:19am On Aug 31, 2019
As long as faithful God{Jesus Christ} still exist;
there are faithful men and women still existing on this earth till Jesus Christ comes again.
There is nothing any demon/devil, man/woman can do to *pull them down into unfaithfulness*
Because *faithful God keeps them faithful forever beyond the reach of any other being*
THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST; MY FAITHFULNESS!!!

FAITHFUL GOD{JESUS CHRIST}
OOH FAITHFUL GOD,
ONLY YOU DESERVE THE GLORY IN MY LIFE,
ONLY YOU DESERVE THE GLORY IN MY LIFE!!!

THANK YOU GOD FOR BEING GOD!!!
THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST; MY FAITHFULNESS!!!
MY SWEET HOLY SPIRIT THANK YOU FOR ABIDING FOREVER INSIDE ME!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:21am On Aug 31, 2019
Holy Spirit,
please bend/break our stubborn-human-wills and arrogant lifestyle as Christians/Believers so that you can use us to give eternal-life/salvation/redemption/regeneration to human souls/beings in this our generation in Jesus Name. Amen.
THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST; MY ZEAL!!!
Lord bend the Church and save the world!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:23am On Aug 31, 2019
He{Jesus Christ} has put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God;
Many will see and fear [with great reverence]
And will trust confidently in the Lord. {Psalm 40:3 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:24am On Aug 31, 2019
"Not that we are sufficiently qualified in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency and qualifications come from God."
{2 Cor.3:5 amp}
THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST; MY SUFFICIENCY!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:27am On Aug 31, 2019
GRACE,
Your grace alone is all I plead for,
grace to serve thee *aright* Lord (Jesus Christ),
Fresh Grace to love you more. Amen.
Declaring and singing...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:27am On Aug 31, 2019
No power of hell,
No schemes of man,
Shall ever pluck me from His hands
till He returns
or
calls me home
here in the power of Christ I stand. Amen.
Declaring and Singing...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:28am On Aug 31, 2019
Holy Spirit help us human being to willingly use your grace found only inside the unadulterated gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified on the cross of Calvary so that our flesh will be crucified together with His own flesh then in exchange for our crucified/dead flesh, Jesus Christ LIFE as God and Man will be transferred into our mortal-bodies as He lives out his lifestyle through us as it pleases Him. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:32am On Aug 31, 2019
Jesus Christ loves you, he died for you on the cross of Calvary however you have a choice to receive this his love by making use of his grace now which is working inside every human being by keeping us alive, providing us all that have now and inviting us to believe His Gospel with 100% of our spirit, soul and body so that He will crucify our flesh(our human spirit which produces all forms of self-righteousness and sins not our skin) together with His own flesh on the cross of Calvary then in exchange for our dead/crucified flesh, Jesus Christ Our God and Lord will now come into your mortal body with His Godly and human nature *to live without sin consistently till eternity* in this world/generation/earth in any aspect of life(business, profession, career, vocation, politics, sports e.t.c) even as he grows inside our bodies from infancy to adulthood just like from his conception to his ascension while he lived on earth bringing you peace/satisfaction/fulfillment/rest in your soul. Remember this decision will cost you *to give up your-life(100% spirit, soul, body, self-ambition, legal-right to self, willing rejection of family/friends/titles interest)* just to believe and live in the consciousness that you are dead while Jesus Christ lives through your mortal body hence consider this *cost* before you make your choice/decision however everything about human existence confirms and keeps affirming that there is no other better option for man apart from Jesus. Living in this reality/consciousness of being a dead person while Jesus Christ lives through our mortal bodies is what it means for a disciple of Jesus Christ/Christian/Believer/Born-again to carry his/her cross and follow him every day not when someone is sick, jobless, single-at-50, depressed, hungry, childless e.t.c they will assume they are carrying their cross and following Jesus not minding that they could be the ones responsible for such occurrence or another person or affliction from the devil.
Great Grace!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by tot(f): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2019
Is it just a single person (ochibuogwu5) that posts in this thread every 2 minutes

I've clicked on the last few pages and just one person literally filling the entire page.

If you want to be posting multiple updates / your daily thoughts why not create a diary or thread or even a blog dedicated specifically to that and those who are interested in what you are writing can subscribe to it, rather than hijacking a thread like this meant for interaction from everyone, that's very selfish behaviour.

The beauty of a thread like this should be the diversity and input from different people, not a one man show.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2019
1 Timothy 1:18 This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare; 1:19 Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck: 1:20 Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme."

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.