Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (834049 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2020
"And you will be hated and detested by everybody for My name’s sake, but he who patiently perseveres and endures to the end will be saved (made a partaker of the salvation by Christ, and delivered from spiritual death)."
{Mark 13:13 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call on Me and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear [your voice] and I will listen to you. Then [with a deep longing] you will seek Me and require Me [as a vital necessity] and [you will] find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 AMP
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
"Then the disciples set out and came to the city and found [everything] just as He had told them; and they prepared the Passover." (Mark 14:16 amp)

Our God; Jesus Christ Crucified knows all things happening in your life and in the world. He has the capacity to provide whatever that He desires to give you or me or any human being at His own time.

We just need to *surrender our will as dead inside His Crucified body on the Cross* so that He can live and manifest them at His own time and method.

His manifestations can take any dimension, we need to seek his mercy, and grace every second of our earthly existence so that we can sensitive to His instructions and leading.

He can decide to instruct us to go and meet a particular person, group of individuals or events and express our concerns to them then the provision for such will be adequately furnished.

He can decide to instruct people or events to come to us at our own geographical location and manifest our provisions.

You can present a prayer need to HIM and you get no response, He can answer us later with events, dreams, news, messages or even tell us that we do not need that thing we are praying for; at this moment of HIS seeming silence *trust that He has heard you clearly and will respond at His own time which will never be too late according to His own time-frame* while we continue with other engagements of our life.

The time of Jesus Christ manifestation for His provisions, concerns and protection upon our lives is *perfect* which comes along with *a kind of satisfaction that is permanent, joyful, peaceful, righteous and inexplicable*

"...I am doing something in your life right now, when it manifests, it will surprise you..." (Habakkuk 1:5)

Abbah Father, fill us with your mercy, grace, love and confidence from the Crucified Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary *who in the midst of His excruciating pains totally submitted* to your good will and capacity *as GOD* to raise Him from the dead declared '...into your hands Lord, I commend my spirit...' even as we pass through pains, afflictions, trials, challenges, betrayals, struggles, pleasures, uncertainties, anxieties, joys, shocks and confusions of our earthly existence through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit in Jesus Name. Amen.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
And Jesus replied to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. The second is like it, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself [that is, unselfishly seek the best or higher good for others].’

Matthew 22:37-39 AMP
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
Jesus Christ Crucified is IN-CHARGE OF NIGERIA!!! Let all of us who believe in HIM get rid of *segregation*, unite under CHRIST ON THE CROSS then watch out WHY JESUS IS GOD!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mark 15:37-39 Amplified Bible (AMP)
37 But Jesus uttered a loud cry, and breathed out His last [voluntarily, sovereignly dismissing and releasing His spirit from His body in submission to His Father’s plan]. 38 And the veil [of the Holy of Holies] of the temple was torn in two from [a]top to bottom. 39 When the centurion, who was standing opposite Him, saw the way He breathed His last [being fully in control], he said, “Truly this man was the Son of God!”
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:21am On Feb 27, 2020
By this the love of God was displayed in us, in that God has sent His [One and] only begotten Son [the One who is truly unique, the only One of His kind] into the world so that we might live through Him.

1 John 4:9 AMP

Living our earthly lives through the lifestyle of Jesus Christ Crucified is the best way to reciprocate God's love towards us as human beings.

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:42am On Feb 27, 2020
Healing
When Jesus saw him and knew he had been ill for a long time, he asked him, “Would you like to get well?”

John 5:6

The man was lying on a cheap straw mat, propped up on his arms. He felt lucky to get a spot at the pool, where the ill gathered, but not lucky enough to make it into the water as soon as it began to stir. Like many, he was sure the pool’s curative powers were activated by a visiting angel who would stir up the water from time to time.

“Would you like to get well?” the rabbi asked, balancing on his heels to look the man in the face. The question startled him. Didn’t this teacher realize he had been an invalid for thirty-eight years, almost as long as most healthy men live? Something in the rabbi’s tone, however, kept him from giving an angry retort.

Instead, he replied, “I can’t, sir . . . for I have no one to put me into the pool when the water bubbles up. Someone else always gets there ahead of me” (John 5:7).

There! That should put a stop to the conversation. Instead came the quick command: “Stand up, pick up your mat, and walk!” (verse cool. The man felt something lift him to his feet. Hardly knowing what he was doing, he bent down to snatch up his mat. To the amazement of all, he simply gave a quizzical look and then began walking.

The odd question—“Would you like to get well?”—may cause us to wonder whether the invalid had wanted to be healed. Commenting on this passage, Mark Buchanan says, “Sickness can actually steal the place of God. It can become the sick person’s center, the touchstone by which he defines himself. Illness is a tyrant with huge territorial ambitions. It is a seductress with large designs. It wants not only the sick person’s body. It wants his heart and mind also.”
Pain, especially when prolonged, can be a vortex that is hard to escape. If you are praying for healing for yourself or others, ask God to restore both body and soul as a sign of his powerful presence and his promised peace.

Lord, heal those who are suffering from chronic illnesses that threaten to take over their identities. Give them strength and peace, courage and hope. Raise them up and make them whole.
{Thomas Moyosore Gabriel}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:55am On Feb 27, 2020
NEVER GET TIRED OF CONSULTING JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED ABOUT YOUR LIFE:
When our younger son returned from school yesterday, he asked me,

"Mummy, where am I from? My aunty asked me in school today."

So, I said to him,

"You're from Ekiti."

When he heard, he repeated it,

"I am from Ekiti. I am from Ekiti. I am from Ekiti..."

===
===

This morning, he came to me again.

"Mummy, where did you say I am from?"

I told him again,

"You're from Ekiti."

Then he started singing it again,

"I am from Ekiti. I am from Ekiti. I am from Ekiti..."

===
===

I had heard him ask hubby earlier, shortly before he came to me.

And I don't know why he chose to keep asking...

But as he asked for the last time before he went to join the school bus, I got inspired by the Holy Spirit...

===
===

Who are you asking about yourself?

Who's telling you about you?

Who do you go to for information about you - about your source, your life, your assignment, your purpose, your calling, your marriage partner?

Who is telling you about you?

===
===

When our son needed to know where he's from, he came to us, his parents.

You as God's son, who are you consulting?

===
===

If you go to the wrong source, you may likely get the wrong information.

And the wrong information will never get you to the right destination.

===
===

But God is your source: the One who does not only know the truth about you but is also the truth, Himself.

He's the only right source; He cannot lie.

===
===

Our son having to come again and again to ask also communicates something.

When you have doubts, go back to ask again.

When you have forgotten for any reason, go back and ask again.

When you need assurance and reassurance, return and re-ask.

If I, a human parent, didn't get tired of answering my boy each time he asked, how much more God?

You have His word,

"Call to me and I will answer you. I'll tell you marvelous and wondrous things that you could never figure out on your own." Jer. 33:3 (MSG)

May you never outgrow consulting Him for your life.

Great grace to you in Jesus name.

God bless you...
(BIMBOLA TAYO-BAMIDELE)

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
"And he said to them, Do not be amazed and terrified; *you are looking for Jesus of Nazareth, Who was crucified. He has risen; He is not here*. See the place where they laid Him." (Mark 16:6)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
Little children (believers, dear ones), let us not love [merely in theory] with word or with tongue [giving lip service to compassion], but in action and in truth [in practice and in sincerity, because practical acts of love are more than words].

1 John 3:18 AMP
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
Weaponization of the Mind

The only power the enemy has is the power relinquished to him. He can only influence through thoughts introduced to the mind.

The Lord left instructions in His Word revealing the weapons of the mind to overcome the enemy:

Cast down vain imaginations, take captive every thought, and think the best of everyone and everything.

Renew the spirit of your mind daily and weaponize it to overcome the enemy. Transform your defensive mindset to offense and realize mighty victories in your life and in the lives of those you pray for.

After all, you are a chosen soldier:

Take some ground.
2Cor 10:4-5 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; ) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Ephesians 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

Zechariah 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

2Timothy 2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

(Scott Harris)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Techcornerng(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
#ALINCO Has done it again, this video is just so funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbyGFQKkYeg
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
"For he will be great and distinguished in the sight of the Lord. And he must drink no wine nor strong drink, and *he will be filled with and controlled by the Holy Spirit even in and from his mother’s womb*." (Luke 1:15 amp)

"And it occurred that when Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and *Elizabeth was filled with and controlled by the Holy Spirit*." (Luke 1:41 amp)

"Now *Zachariah his father was filled with and controlled by the Holy Spirit* and prophesied, saying," (Luke 1:67 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
Eucharistic Jesus Christ; I believe in You as My God and Personal Savior. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
"While they were there [in Bethlehem], the time came for her to give birth, 7 and she gave birth to her Son, her firstborn; and she wrapped Him in [[d]swaddling] cloths and laid Him in a [e]manger, because there was no [private] room for them in the inn." (Luke 2:6-7 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
In my trouble I cried to the Lord, And He answered me.
Psalm 120:1 AMP
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
Then Mary said, “[k]Behold, I am the servant of the Lord; *may it be done to me according to your word*.” And the angel left her. (Luke 1:38 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
Whom have I in heaven [but You]? And besides You, I desire nothing on earth. My flesh and my heart may fail, But God is the rock and strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Psalm 73:25-26 AMP
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
"Therefore produce fruit that is worthy of [and consistent with your] repentance [that is, live changed lives, turn from sin and seek God and His righteousness]. And do not even begin to say to yourselves [as a defense], ‘We have Abraham for our father [and so our heritage assures us of salvation]’; for I say to you that from these stones God is able to raise up children (descendants) for Abraham [for God can replace the unrepentant, regardless of their heritage, with those who are obedient]. 9 Even now the axe [of God’s judgment] is swinging toward the root of the trees; so every tree that does not produce good fruit is being cut down and thrown into the fire." (Luke 3:8-9 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
"Listen to Me,” [says the Lord], “O house of Jacob,
And all the remnant of the house of Israel,
You who have been carried by Me from your birth
And have been carried [in My arms] from the womb,
Even to your old age I am He,
And even to your advanced old age I will carry you!
I have made you, and I will carry you;
Be assured I will carry you and I will save you."
(Isaiah 46:3-4 amp)

Happy New Month of March 2020!!!

GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
“But He knows the way that I take [and He pays attention to it]. When He has tried me, I will come forth as [refined] gold [pure and luminous]. “My feet have carefully followed His steps; I have kept His ways and not turned aside.

Job 23:10-11 AMP
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
Now Jesus, full of [and in perfect communication with] the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit in the wilderness 2 for forty days, being tempted by the devil. And He ate nothing during those days, and when they ended, He was hungry. 3 Then the devil said to Him, “If You are the Son of God, command this stone to turn into bread.” 4 Jesus replied to him, “It is written and forever remains written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone[a].’” (Luke 4:1-4 amp)

Even in the midst of physical desires, there is *sufficient grace* for every human being not to submit to the *wiles/promptings/thoughts* of the devil, sin, evil-world-systems, the flesh e.t.c....

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me (the Messiah),
Because He has anointed Me to preach the good news to the poor.
He has sent Me to announce release (pardon, forgiveness) to the captives,
And recovery of sight to the blind,
To set free those who are oppressed (downtrodden, bruised, crushed by tragedy),
to proclaim the favorable year of the Lord [the day when salvation and the favor of God abound greatly].”
(Luke 4:18-19 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
"He began speaking to them: “*Today* this Scripture has been fulfilled in your hearing and in your presence."
(Luke 4:21 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by tubetv: 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
Tb Joshua predicts the end of coronavirus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEjZjU0Qw9g
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Ankita19: 7:31am On Mar 03, 2020
Great Post
Sarkari Naukri Bharti [url]https://www.sarkarinaukribharti.in/2020/03/downloadhub-2020.html  [/url]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by tubetv: 11:48am On Mar 03, 2020
pope Francis tested for coronavirus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_JbrZTutY0
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
Jesus Christ Crucified is *my focus*; every other thing is *secondary*
A dead man inside Christ Jesus Crucified on the Cross of Calvary is *not afraid of death*
Focus on your *death with Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary* and His New LIFE existing through your mortal bodies then you will have no need of being afraid of a virus/biological-weapon of human destruction produced by fellow human beings in their bid for political power supremacy in this world.
Human beings are now afraid of a virus much more than they are afraid of *eternal damnation in hell-fire*, so many people who claim that they believe there is no hell-fire; even if hell-fire exist they will willingly enter into it damming the consequences therein are now the same people *who believe there is a corona-virus* and they are *afraid of its effect upon their lives and other human beings*.

So many people who said they are *shy/afraid of preaching the gospel of eternal life* are the same people who have suddenly developed the boldness *to preach the gospel of corona-virus*....
A clear confirmation of *what you believe controls and pushes you into action*
A clear confirmation that on the last day no human being will have excuse for *disbelieving the gospel of eternal life in Christ Jesus Crucified* not minding your religious background/origin, philosophy or ideology!!!

For those that believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified; just live your normal day to day life as *controlled by the Holy Spirit*, pray for unbelievers to *come to the Cross* of Jesus Christ for their complete deliverance which includes *deliverance from the fear of death from him who had the power of death; the devil* and allow the NEW LIFE OF CHRIST IN YOU to manifest HIS SOVEREIGNTY OVER ALL THINGS!!!

Isaiah 8:10-14 Amplified Bible (AMP)
“Take counsel together [against Judah], but it will come to nothing;
Speak the word, but it will not stand,
For God is with us (Immanuel).”

11 For in this way the Lord spoke to me with His strong hand [upon me] and instructed me not to walk in the way of this people [behaving as they do], saying,

“You are not to say, ‘It is a conspiracy!’
In regard to all that this people call a conspiracy,
And you are not to fear what they fear nor be in dread of it.
“It is the Lord of hosts whom you are to regard as holy and awesome.
He shall be your [source of] fear,
He shall be your [source of] dread [not man].
“Then He shall be a sanctuary [a sacred, indestructible shelter for those who fear and trust Him];
But to both the houses of Israel [both the northern and southern kingdoms—Israel and Judah, He will be] a stone on which to stumble and a rock on which to trip,
A trap and a snare for the inhabitants of Jerusalem."

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by temmy1056: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

I have a situation at hand and I would prefer help from necessary individuals/govt.

There's this colleague of mine who is a Muslim, She put on Hijab to work everyday for 2 years now.

yesterday, I was surprised to have seen her without Hijab but scarf to work.

I asked her what happened to her, she couldn't place it. She only told me she's now comfortable.

I received a text message from her this morning with the following message:

"Detained by my parents and siblings. They are taking me to Gbongan inOsun state. Help! Help! Help!
Read ASAP and take proper step
Beaten with slaps from siblings
Nigerians help
Don't call o
Tell Soldiers to block Ademola Alabama 20 Olusosun ASAP"

Please who understand what's happening here?

Anyone with helpful information on how to go about this?

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts higher than your thoughts.

Isaiah 55:8-9 AMP
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
"When He had finished speaking, He said to Simon [Peter], “Put out into the deep water and lower your nets for a catch [of fish].” 5 Simon replied, “Master, we worked hard all night [to the point of exhaustion] and caught nothing [in our nets], but at Your word I will [do as you say and] lower the nets [again].” 6 When they had done this, they caught a great number of fish, and their nets were [at the point of] breaking; 7 so they signaled to their partners in the other boat to come and help them. And they came and filled both of the boats [with fish], so that they began to sink. 8 But when Simon Peter saw this, he fell down at Jesus’ knees, saying, “Go away from me, for I am a sinful man, O Lord!” 9 For he and all his companions were completely astounded at the catch of fish which they had taken; 10 and so were James and John, sons of Zebedee, who were partners with Simon [Peter]. Jesus said to Simon, “Have no fear; from now on you will be catching men!” 11 After they had brought their boats to land, they left everything and [a]followed Him [becoming His disciples, believing and trusting in Him and following His example]." (Luke 5:4-11 amp)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.