Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (835655 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
While Jesus was in one of the cities, there came a man covered with [an advanced case of] leprosy; and when he saw Jesus, he fell on his face and begged Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean and well.” 13 And Jesus reached out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” And immediately the leprosy left him. (Luke 5:12-13 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
temmy1056:
Dear Nairalanders,

I have a situation at hand and I would prefer help from necessary individuals/govt.

There's this colleague of mine who is a Muslim, She put on Hijab to work everyday for 2 years now.

yesterday, I was surprised to have seen her without Hijab but scarf to work.

I asked her what happened to her, she couldn't place it. She only told me she's now comfortable.

I received a text message from her this morning with the following message:

"Detained by my parents and siblings. They are taking me to Gbongan inOsun state. Help! Help! Help!
Read ASAP and take proper step
Beaten with slaps from siblings
Nigerians help
Don't call o
Tell Soldiers to block Ademola Alabama 20 Olusosun ASAP"

Please who understand what's happening here?

Anyone with helpful information on how to go about this?
Sorry, I saw this late.
You would have contacted the police or any military personnel that you know and get to rescue her.
Then after the rescue, she can speak to human rights lawyers or activist within their locality to sue for freedom of choice in worship/religion.
She really needs help from her family religious molestation.
May the Holy Spirit rescue her beyond our limited human resources in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
“Why do you call Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not practice what I tell you? 47 Everyone who comes to Me and listens to My words and obeys them, I will show you whom he is like: 48 he is like a [far-sighted, practical, and sensible] man building a house, who dug deep and laid a foundation on the rock; and when a flood occurred, the torrent burst against that house and yet could not shake it, because it had been securely built and founded on the rock. 49 But the one who has [merely] heard and has not practiced [what I say], is like a [foolish] man who built a house on the ground without any foundation, and the torrent burst against it; and it immediately collapsed, and the ruin of that house was great.” (Luke 6:46-49 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:39am On Mar 05, 2020
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be terrified or dismayed (intimidated), for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Joshua 1:9 AMP
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
Grace,
Your Grace alone (Lord Jesus Christ Crucified) is all I plead for,
Grace to serve You *aright Lord*,
Oh Grace to love You more. Amen.
Singing and Praying....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2020
Msgrs/Frs, the Holy Father has created Ekwulobia DIOCESE WITH MOST REV.PETER OKPALEKE AS THE FIRST BISHOP., TO GOD BE THE GLORY (Chancellor
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:15am On Mar 06, 2020
These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be [written] on your heart and mind. You shall teach them diligently to your children [impressing God’s precepts on their minds and penetrating their hearts with His truths] and shall speak of them when you sit in your house and when you walk on the road and when you lie down and when you get up.

Deuteronomy 6: 6-7 AMP
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:44am On Mar 06, 2020
"And happy is the man who never loses his faith in me" (Luke 7:23)

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
Excerpt:
*Love Not the World* by *Watchman Nee*

Topic: Crucified Unto Me (chapter 4)

The author leads us into *separation* from the principles of worldly/sinful lifestyle as the bases/foundation of a genuine Christian.
We do not get separated from the world by *not using created things* like money, clothes, cars, accessories, business, education, professions, talents, sports e.t.c rather having an understanding that *the world system is under the sentence of death* (John 12:30-34).

The world has been sentenced for destruction by God hence we should not be *investing into a business that we know its end is collapse*

The difference between a separated human being unto Christ is the *revelation of the ministry/service/purpose of the Cross* in our individual lives not just *mere understanding*. Understanding and head knowledge of the Cross as well as the holy bible or Christian religion does not bring *separation unto Christ Jesus Crucified* rather the revelation that comes from Heaven. It is through this revelation that any human being born inside this world *originates from heaven*. It is only those who *originate from heaven that will hold fast to the grace of the Cross till the end and be able to return back to their origin at the end of this earthly journey*.

The author declares "A revelation of the Cross of Christ involves for us the discovery of this fact, that through it everything belonging to the world is under sentence of death. We still go on living in the world and using the things of the world, but we can build no future with them, for the Cross has shattered all our hope in them. The Cross of our Lord Jesus, we may truly say, has ruined our prospects in the world; we have nothing to live for there."
This is the *only type of revelation* that can *completely save us from worldly lifestyle*.

Going further the author stated thus "But we inevitably lose all interest in the world, and it loses its grip on us, as soon as it dawns upon us *that the world is doomed*. To see that *is to be automatically severed/separated from Satan's entire economy.*"
At the end of his letter to the Galatians Paul states this very clearly. "Far be it from me to glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world hath been crucified unto me, and I unto the world" (6:14).

In conclusion; Let me ask you: What is your occupation? A merchant? A doctor? A student? Do not run away from these callings. Simply write down: Trade is under the sentence of death. Write: Medicine is under the sentence of death. Education is under the sentence of death. If you do that in truth, life will be changed for you hereafter. In the midst of a world under judgment for its hostility towards God you will know what it is to live as one who truly loves and fears HIM.

Great Grace Brethren!!!

In the Name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. +. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
[ Song of Praise for God’s Favor ] O Lord, You are my God; I will exalt You, I will praise and give thanks to Your name; For You have done miraculous things, Plans formed long, long ago, [fulfilled] with perfect faithfulness. (ISAIAH 25:1 AMP)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
Search me [thoroughly], O God, and know my heart; Test me and know my anxious thoughts; And see if there is any wicked or hurtful way in me, And lead me in the everlasting way. (Psalm 139: 23-24 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
Do you want the sick everywhere to be healed ?

"Now Jesus called together the twelve [disciples] and gave them [the right to exercise] power and authority over all the demons and to heal diseases. 2 Then He sent them out [on a brief journey] to preach the kingdom of God and to perform healing. 3 And He said to them, “Take nothing for your journey [that might encumber you]—neither a walking stick, nor bag, nor bread, nor money; and do not even have two [b]tunics apiece. 4 Whatever house you enter, stay there until you leave that city [to go to another]. 5 And as for all those who do not welcome you, when you leave that city, shake the dust off your feet [breaking all ties with them] as a testimony against them [that they rejected My message].” 6 So they began going from village to village, preaching the gospel and healing the sick everywhere." (Luke 9:1-6 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
GIVE THEM SOMETHING TO EAT:
"Now the day was ending, and the twelve [disciples] came and said to Him, “Send the crowd away, so that they may go into the surrounding villages and countryside and find lodging, and get provisions; because here we are in an isolated place.” 13 But He said to them, “You give them something to eat.” They said, “We have no more than five loaves and two fish—unless perhaps we go and buy food for all these people." (Luke 9:12-13 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
WHO IS JESUS CHRIST TO YOU/ME ?
"Now it happened that as Jesus was praying privately, the disciples were with Him, and He asked them, “Who do the crowds say that I am?” 19 They answered, “John the Baptist, and some say, Elijah; but others, that one of the ancient prophets has come back to life.” 20 And He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” Peter replied, “The Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed) of God!"
(Luke 9:19-20 amp)

The Son of God who died and rose from the dead to save me/you from sin, the flesh, evil-world-system, curses, devil and hell-fire hence we live through HIM every tick of our earthly lifestyle in thoughts, desires, imaginations, decisions and actions ?

A being we ask for help in difficult moments and reject in times of peace ?

A being we submit towards for protection in times of fear while running back to sinful lifestyle when all seems rosy ?

One of the famous prophets/historians hence their is no need/zeal for evangelism to *unbelievers who you know are heading to eternal damnation* lest they tag you someone who is imposing his/her religious beliefs upon others yet *they are imposing sinful, evil and wicked lifestyle upon human beings* through all the platforms(entertainment, sports, social-media, education, careers, jobs, business, churches, health-care-policies, government, judiciary, legislators, military and para-military agencies e.t.c)

When last did you/I have quiet time with Jesus Christ Crucified ? "Examine yourself and know whether you are still living in the faith of the Crucified Jesus Christ" (2 Corinthians 13:5)
OR
Are we depending on our self-righteousness and punctuality in Christian activities ?

Cry out to God for his mercy and grace that you/I re-affirm the Crucified Jesus Christ as our personal Lord and Savior in these times. Standing on the Grace of His Cross till the trumpet sounds no matter whose ox is gored...thus "those who persevere to the end will be saved" (Matt.24:13)
"Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown" (Revelation 3:11)

Let us pray for grace of personal and general revival of the body of Christ in this generation...

Let us cry out to God for the mercy and grace to draw back-slidden brethren to genuine repentance on the Cross of Jesus Christ in these perilous time.

Let us pray that the Holy Spirit will uphold us in the faith of the Crucified Jesus Christ in these days especially against the discouragement that comes with backslidden brethren thus "..in those days of peril, the love of many will grow cold..."

Father, release the wind of glory, the atmosphere for revival..
Oh Lord....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
The spirit of internal discouragement will not make us loose our faith just like Jesus Christ Crucified in these perilous times in Jesus Name. Amen.

"He will not fail or become weak or be crushed and discouraged till He has established justice in the earth; and the islands and coastal regions shall wait hopefully for Him and expect His direction and law." (Isaiah 42:4 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2020
Titus 2:11-12 Amplified Bible (AMP)
11 For the [remarkable, undeserved] grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. This same grace teaches us to reject ungodliness and worldly (immoral) desires, and to live self-controlled, righteous, and holy lives [lives with a purpose that reflect spiritual maturity] in this present age (inside this sinful world not after rapture or when we die)

Every human being has *grace* inside him/her to *first receive Jesus Christ Crucified* as your own personal Lord and God (Salvation)
This same grace(Christ Jesus Crucified inside you now) teaches us how to reject ungodly and worldly (immoral) desires
This same grace teaches us how to live a self-controlled, righteous and holy life with a purpose that reflects spiritual maturity in this sinful world not after rapture or inside the grave not minding the persecutions, trials, challenges, enjoyments, miracles, favours e.t.c we are encountering on this earthly journey.

Use the GRACE OF JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED NOW whether you are a Christian, ideologist, atheist or any other religion.

There is NO EXCUSE FOR SIN... (John 15:22), No excuse to end-up in hell-fire!!!

HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR EACH HUMAN BEING (2 Corinthians 12:9)

GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2020
Jesus Christ Crucified teaches us that the most important request we should make to the Father; is the infilling of the Holy Spirit every tick of time that we have in this our earthly existence....

If you then, evil as you are, know how to give good gifts [gifts that are to their advantage] to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father *give the Holy Spirit to those who ask* and continue to ask Him! (Luke 11:13 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
But in your hearts set Christ apart [as holy—acknowledging Him, giving Him first place in your lives] as Lord. Always be ready to give a [logical] defense to anyone who asks you to account for the hope and confident assurance [elicited by faith] that is within you, yet [do it] with gentleness and respect. (1 Peter 3:15 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:07am On Mar 11, 2020
I tell you, My friends, do not dread and be afraid of those who kill the body and after that have nothing more that they can do. But I will warn you whom you should fear: fear Him Who, after killing, has power to hurl into hell (Gehenna); yes, I say to you, fear Him! {Sin/unbelief in the Gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified}.
(Luke 12:4-5 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:37am On Mar 11, 2020
TOPIC: ARE YOU BORN AGAIN? DISCOVER YOUR STATUS: (ANNYPLENTY)
TEXT: JOHN 3: 1-10
1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

Introduction
From the text above, which essentially was a conversation between our Lord, Jesus Christ and one Nicodemus, who was a ruler of the Jew, and who came to Jesus. The Lord, Jesus Christ, told him that no man can see the kingdom of God except unless becomes born again. The man became stunned and asked the Lord if it was possible to enter the mother’s womb and be born the second time.

While the man was totally confused about Jesus’ instruction to be born again, the Lord, Jesus was totally surprised that the man did not understand the doctrine of new birth. To Nicodemus, carrying out the literal meaning of Jesus' instruction was not ‘possible’, but to the Lord Jesus Christ, it surprising that a man of high caliber as Nicodemus, a leader of the Jews and, by virtue of that, a custodian of Jewish tradition’ could not understand the new birth which is a basic doctrine. There are many cases of Nicodemus confusions and misconceptions, even today, that the coming of the Lord, Jesus Christ is as near as it can ever be. I will mention a few.

Once, I heard a message preached by one man of God. In the message, the man of God said that some youths, probably youths who were just invited to a church, went to meet the pastor of that church and asked him what they shall do to be saved now that they have started attending church. It was said that the pastor just told them to go and join the church workers and that is all they need to do. It was said that the pastor never told the youths they needed to confess Jesus. That was a big heresy! If you asked such workers if they are born again, their answers will be a ‘Yes’. If you asked further how they knew they were born again, they might have told you that they knew they were born again because they were workers in the church.

If you asked some other people if they were born again. They will also answer you with a positive reply. And yet, If you asked them further how they knew they are born again, some will tell you ‘my father is a pastor’. Some others will tell you ‘I have been going to church since I was small’. Others may also tell you some other things that suggest that they never knew what it really meant to be born again.

What I have seen with some ‘so-called-pastors’ even suggests that many of them who bear that title conveys or behaves themselves in contradictory ways or basically do not also know what it means to be born-again. If Nicodemus, a leader of the Jews, could not understand what it means to be born again, some pastors, who are also church leaders in their own right, may also not know what it means.

This teaching becomes necessary that each person may apply the steps mention to his life to know whether he is born again. Jesus is coming. Do not be in doubt about your salvation. If you do not know if you are born again or not, how then can you work out your salvation with fear and trembling?

The Two Types Of Birth[u]
1. Birth by flesh.
This is the birth of a person as result of joining, through sexual intercourse, of the flesh of two people, basically those of a woman and of a man, who eventually will be the mother and the father of that person. 1 Corinthians 6:16 talks about this joining of the flesh of two people to produce another flesh (a person).
CONTD......https://christjesuscrucified./2020/03/11/are-you-born-again-check-your-status-by-annyplenty/
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:38am On Mar 11, 2020
SEXUAL INTIMACY BY GRACE Y OYEBAMIJI:
Fornication is a sin not only to God ur creator but also to itself as a person,
Sex is very spiritual as well as it is physical. It is a special gift given to a couple under the confines of MARRIAGE ALONE and NOT OTHERWISE.
During sex , couples who are married fellowship with each other and their creator, the devil knows this, so he tries to encourage young people who are not married to break the rule and have it before marriage.
In everything under the sun, there is a time and a season appointed for it from heaven, if you break the edge, the serpent will bite whether you belief it or not, the devil a sign demons to carry out these assignments in the lives of people,
Sex outside marriage is a waste of segments and virtues, devil knows God hates wastage, so he encourage those not married to engaged in it so that the demons of wastage comes in and collects the wasted segments to Satan banks, while all the good virtues you are created with as your destiny are removed and collected by stars and glory demons eaters, you are left empty and bad vices replace the good virtues,
During sex outside marriage, ur virtues desipates and look like stars coming out of you and disappearing into thin air, u can see it because it is happening in the spirit realm. Glory eating demons always appear where sex outside marriage is taking place to swallow these stars as they leave your body during the act. So you see, you are actually destroying yourself with ur lack of discipline and self control over your sexual appetite.
Under the confines of marriage, couples are legally permitted and free to enjoy sex as often as the like, because it is God's gift and reward to as many as kept the themselves clean and the married bed undefiled. Even the devil and the demons knows this, that is why they make husbands and wives who do not understand these principles to fight and quarrelled over sex so one or both can go out and have it with another who is not the husband or wife so they can destroyed their union and steal their virtues away in that marriage.
So if couples are having sex issues in marriage, as in the question above, what should they do?
FIRST, they shouldn't be shy to talk about sex, in a gentle manner and a voice that shows love and care, let him know that he is not satisfying you enough, don't pretend during sex to be enjoying it when you are not. Men climax easily but women don't , it takes a lot of caressing and kissing and touching for her to climax. Talk about it.
Secondly, do a lot of searching , read books and commentaries on sex together, and discuss what u read together for better understanding of the topic and agreement on the topic.
Thirdly, go for sex therapy experts, book an appointment if u can find one. Go together and learn together.
Next, explore ur bodies on your own, take time during love making to fine out exotic areas in your bodies that stimulates excitement, work on each other to satisfy each other, you can take turns doing so. Never be in a hurry all the time .
Then, be very creative about ur sex styles, ( pls don't copy from pornography things) you can create styles that are pleasing to you and your creator on ur own and practice them to fine out the ones that can satisfy you both. Your creator is an artist and very creative, so be like him too, if you two comes up with an idea of a style together in marriage , he enjoys it cos you are actually doing his will, cos all things are created in his image for HIS PLEASURE!. Even in your sex life God wants you to be glorify. He created it and gave it to you as gift and reward . so you bring pleasure to Him when you two use it both to satisfy yourselves. PLS KNOW THIS TRUTH.
LASTLY, Always have each others interest at heart during sex, love is sacrificial and servitude, during sex, if you think of how to satisfy each other, then, you both will enjoy it to climax. How do you do this?, As you touch, kiss and caress each other. Ask him or her if she or he is enjoying what u are doing to him or her, ask if u should increase the tempo, or slow down, talk to each other during sex, explore and chat, talk sweet nonsense to each other, as my christian brethren will say, sing praise worship and shout hallelujah on the way to Jerusalem the promise land.
In conclusion, sex is not only a one person activity, it takes hard work on both sides, playing together involves both of u, not one person doing the work and the other enjoying alone, wives can be on top too, work on him as you want him to work on you. With prayers and constant practice you with become experts in pleasing each other. Sex is not automatic as u see in blue films. Satan make a lot of lies there to confused you so u will think ur partner is not good and go out by breaking the edge so he can bite ur home. Pls be patient with him and teach him how you want it done to u so u can enjoy sex too. Brothers, don't assume, that ur wive is doing it outside or she is comparing you to her ex bf before being born again or before she marry you that's why she is complaining or she doesn't get satisfy or that's hwy she is telling you how she wants it NO, NO NO, She too have feelings and desires that must be made in marriage so please listen to her and take the challenge and learn how to please and enjoy each other, after all, you two are now married, husband and wife. THE PAST IS NOW PAST TENSE AND GONE. BE LIKE YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN AND FIRGIVE AND FORGET EACH OTHERS PAST. LOOK WARD TO THE BEAUTIFUL FUTURE AHEAD IN CHRIST JESUS ONLY.
NOTE:IT IS ONLY IN MARRIAGE THAT COUPLES CAN HAVE SEX MANY TIMES OVER EVEN IN A DAY WITHOUT SATAN INTERFERING WITH WHAT THEY DO. SO TAKE NOTE
STOP WASTING UR VIRTUES IN SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oke Mmuo Jesus;
Oke Mmuo Emma na eme mma;
Oke Mmuo,
Mmuo nile na akpo isi ala nye...
Onye nwuru n'obe....
Singing and praying.....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:10am On Mar 13, 2020
BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED
(GOD)...Psalm 46:10
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:41am On Mar 13, 2020
For by these He has bestowed on us His precious and magnificent promises [of inexpressible value], so that by them you may escape from the immoral freedom that is in the world because of disreputable desire, and become sharers of the divine nature.

2 Peter 1:4 AMP
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:53am On Mar 13, 2020
Luke 14:27 Amplified Bible (AMP)
27 Whoever does not carry his own cross [expressing a willingness to endure whatever may come] and follow after Me [believing in Me, conforming to My example in living and, if need be, suffering or perhaps dying because of faith in Me] cannot be My disciple.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:07am On Mar 13, 2020
Luke 14:25-33 Amplified Bible (AMP)
Discipleship Tested
25 Now large crowds were going along with Jesus; and He turned and said to them, 26 “If anyone comes to Me, and does not [a]hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life [in the sense of indifference to or relative disregard for them in comparison with his attitude toward God]—he cannot be My disciple. 27 Whoever does not carry his own cross [expressing a willingness to endure whatever may come] and follow after Me [believing in Me, conforming to My example in living and, if need be, suffering or perhaps dying because of faith in Me] cannot be My disciple. 28 For which one of you, when he wants to build a watchtower [for his guards], does not first sit down and calculate the cost, to see if he has enough to finish it? 29 Otherwise, when he has laid a foundation and is unable to finish [the building], all who see it will begin to ridicule him, 30 saying, ‘This man began to build and was not able to finish!’ 31 Or what king, when he sets out to meet another king in battle, will not first sit down and consider whether he is strong enough with ten thousand men to encounter the one who is coming against him with twenty thousand? 32 Or else [if he feels he is not powerful enough], while the other [king] is still a far distance away, he sends an envoy and asks for terms of peace. 33 So then, none of you can be My disciple who does not [carefully consider the cost and then for My sake] [b]give up all his own possessions.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:10am On Mar 13, 2020
So then, none of you can be My disciple who does not [carefully consider the cost and then for My sake] give up all his own possessions.
(Luke 14:33 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:43am On Mar 13, 2020
Obim deluju atula ujo
Obim deluju atula ujo
Chukwu malu ihe oma oga emere m
Obim deluju...
Praying and Singing.....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Afobear: 10:13am On Mar 13, 2020
Corona virus visit y'all so that your God will come and heal you inshaallahu
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by CrazyOptimist: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2020
Just like the days of Noah
Seek the lord when you can still find him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdZJ6o_TV1Q
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by radhikasharma: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
Quotes Website Everybody is going to miss their childhood when they look at Best Childhood Quotes . These are the best captions that melt your heart you'll remember your childhood.

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Count The Cost Then Follow / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.