Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (835125 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
I give them eternal life, and they shall never die. No one can snatch them away from me. What my Father has given me is greater than everything, and no one can snatch them away from the Father's care. The Father and I are one.” (John 10:28-30 amp)

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
"Go and learn what this [Scripture] means: ‘I desire compassion [for those in distress], and not [animal] sacrifice,’ for I did not come to call [to repentance] the [self-proclaimed] righteous [who see no need to change], but sinners [those who recognize their sin and actively seek forgiveness].”"
(Matthew 9:13 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:36am On Apr 22, 2020
"He saved us, not because of any works of righteousness that we have done, but because of His own compassion and mercy, by the cleansing of the new birth (spiritual transformation, regeneration) and renewing by the Holy Spirit," (Titus 3:5 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:10am On Apr 22, 2020
*You cannot sin away your salvation(eternal-life, redemption)* this statement above is a wrong teaching You never had salvation(eternal-life) at-all *any type of sin* is a product of *the flesh(the spirit-man, I do not mean your skin or any part of your body) for anyone who has believed in Jesus Christ *an exchange/replacement* has occurred His/her *flesh* has been willingly surrendered to Jesus Christ to become *crucified/dead forever* and a new life *Christ Jesus* has replaced *the dead flesh* which cannot produce *sin forever* whether biologically dead or alive.
After this *exchange* then Christ Jesus begins to grow as He did in Mary's womb from *conception to maturity* in fulfilling God's will on earth for any aspect or field of life he wants to manifest in such a person through regular conversation/interaction/dialogue and bible studies; this is *discipleship*.
It is a waste of time *trying to disciple the flesh*. Sin in any human being is not *gradually removed*, it is done *once and forever* by the *crushing/crucifixion* of *mr-flesh who produces sin and anything in the appearance of sin*.
It is also complete deceit to believe you are saved while sin is still manifesting in your *mortal-body* whether in the secret of your heart/room or in the public. It is also waste of energy trying to change 1-bad-habit while the *producer-Mr.flesh* is still alive and active inside you. It is really heart-renting that so many of us on the street, bus, pulpit, altars are asking people *are you saved?
have you given your life to Jesus Christ?
have you received eternal life?
while *they are not saved either*
This is not to condemn anybody or for you to start crying rather the absolute truth flowing from His grace.
All you need to do is *use the grace of Jesus Christ* by *surrendering your flesh into death with Jesus Christ crucified on the cross and receive in exchange the whole-life of Jesus Christ*
Is it as easy as this?
Yes.
This is because it is something Jesus has already done, you just need to enter into it by *believing this grace provision* and receiving *His Life* in exchange then He begins to live in your mortal-body just like he lived on this earth through faith(direct internal consistent and continuous dialogue and revelational study of the Holy bible) thus "My father inside me works and I work as he does" (John 5:17),
"Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. 20 For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, and he will show him even greater works than these, so that you will be amazed." (John 5:19-20),
"Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves." (John 14:10-11)
Just like HE also worked in Paul which made him to *speak from his new life* thus
"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21 I do not *set aside/frustrate* the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing" (Gal.2:20-21)
This same life that worked in Paul also was at work in Peter thus
"For God, who was at work in Peter as an apostle to the circumcised, was also at work in me as an apostle to the Gentiles" Peter also confirms that anyone who engages in this *crucifixion of the flesh and receive in exchange the life of Christ* will have the same *life of faith in him/her* thus
"From Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ— To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ *have been given a faith as precious/equal as ours*" (2 Peter 1:1).
Jesus told those who had *believed in him* thus
"...., “I am telling you the truth: *everyone who sins is a slave of sin*. 35 A slave *does not belong to a family(household/membership of believers) permanently*, but a son belongs there forever. 36 If the Son sets you free, then you will be really free." (John 8:31-36)
and
"They would not have been guilty of sin if I had not come and spoken to them; as it is, *they(every human being whether you were born into Christianity or not) no longer have any excuse for their sin*" (John 15:22 GNT).
Do not *set-aside/frustrate* the grace of God inside your life now, allow it to have expression/effect now.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
"And he who does not take his cross [expressing a willingness to be dead to his flesh in My Crucifixion] and follow Me [believing in Me, conforming to My example in living and, if need be in suffering or perhaps dying because of faith in Me] is not worthy of Me. 39 Whoever finds his life [in this world] will [eventually] lose it [through death], and whoever loses his life [in this world] for My sake will find it [that is, life with Me for all eternity]."
(Matthew 10:38-39 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Luvafricablog: 9:19am On Apr 23, 2020
Is this how Gospel Song should be? Chai!!! What's going on.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfnnefkii-8
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
For it is written [in Scripture], “As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me, And every tongue shall give praise to God.” (Romans 14:11 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavily burdened [by religious rituals that provide no peace], and I will give you rest [refreshing your souls with salvation]. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me [following Me as My disciple], for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest (renewal, blessed quiet) for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy [to bear] and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Luvafricablog: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Listen to this. Soul lifting gospel.
<script async>(function(s,u,m,o,j,v){j=u.createElement(m);v=u.getElementsByTagName(m)[0];j.async=1;j.src=o;j.dataset.sumoSiteId='f8d59325898ba72e4611e26f8ccab3a8d832f321526d2a058996121273079ff0';v.parentNode.insertBefore(j,v)})(window,document,'script','//load.sumo.com/');</script>
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Luvafricablog: 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Luvafricablog: 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Listen to Tim Godfrey's Roxnation Act Okay Sokay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfnnefkii-8
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Luchiana1(f): 12:34am On Apr 24, 2020
Good morning to you. Join us Tonight as we pray, MIDNIGHT PRAYER One of the effective times to pray� Click Christ Omega Vision Network is on Mixlr https://mixlr.com/christ-omega-vision-network . Remember time spent in PRAYER is not time wasted, but Time INVESTED.. Just 2 hours everyday..Now we have time� FIRST SESSION: 12:00am- 2:00am and second session 2:00pm- 4:00pm. Prophetic session as well�
Remain Blessed!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by willyo(m): 2:34am On Apr 24, 2020
Luchiana1:
Good morning to you. Join us Tonight as we pray, MIDNIGHT PRAYER One of the effective times to pray� Click Christ Omega Vision Network is on Mixlr https://mixlr.com/christ-omega-vision-network . Remember time spent in PRAYER is not time wasted, but Time INVESTED.. Just 2 hours everyday..Now we have time� FIRST SESSION: 12:00am- 2:00am and second session 2:00pm- 4:00pm. Prophetic session as well�
Remain Blessed!
How do i participate?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Froshloaded: 10:06am On Apr 24, 2020
God is good
All the time smiley

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
"And if you had only known what this statement means, ‘I desire compassion/mercy [for those in distress], and not [animal] sacrifice,’ you would not have condemned the innocent."
(Matthew 12:7 amp)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Lanista1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hello everyone,
I do have some visual experience with the eyes closed. It happens especially during prayers and when when i am meditating with my eyes closed.

It is hard to describe. It is sort of like a glowing mostly black and white field of haze. Sometimes wraped up in films of cloud with vivid pictures. It comes, goes back and sometimes become distant. It sometimes seems like it is moving and sometimes it seems like there are bands in the haze. That sounds pretty crazy. Seems like there are pictures in the haze.

Sometimes I think I can "see" a large projected vision of my eyes in the stucture of the haze-like field.

Its really getting me worried and confused as well. I need help to understand what is really happening to me. I will appreciate your suggestions. Thanks.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by mickum(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2020
Calling on Nairalanders please assist my family we are indeed in need of what to eat,we are starving.i only came back to kaduna last month and I met my family well but the issue is we don't have any food right now to eat.As I am typing this now we haven't cooked anything since yesterday.my mom is a widow she lost her and(my dad) some years 25 March,2002,she is currently a Secondary school teacher.we weren't the "ok' family but mom never let any thing pass us(me and siblings).she did her best with the little she earns to see that we are okay.
I am Mr.Michael Aondongu Kumaga by name,I'm the first child out of 5 siblings. Before the lockdown, I was looking for jobs having resign from my last job in December last year, although I engage myself in any available work if found anyday anytime while searching for better opportunity,. My mom turned out to be the breadwinner of my family all but coronavirus has turned everything around. Since this lockdown, feeding is now onerous task; nothing to put on the fire to cook. My debts within my domain is beyond imaginable proportion, to mention but few.
I know that everyone is affected in what we know today as world pandemics, but I believe that some of us are touched by other peoples pains. I urge you to save our souls with whatever token under your affordabilty, nothing is small in this hard and trial times. What I want is for you guys to please assist me and family with food money while we try to staysafe at home.Thank such as you. May God bless you bountifully.

Gt bank. 0131176635

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
"He gave them another parable [to consider], saying, “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field; 32 and of all the seeds [planted in the region] it is the smallest, but when it has grown it is the largest of the garden herbs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air find shelter in its branches.” 33 He told them another parable, “The kingdom of heaven is like [a]leaven, which a woman took and worked into three [b]measures of flour until all of it was leavened.”
(Matthew 13:31-33 amp)

Continue building your faith in the grace and knowledge of Our Lord Jesus Christ Crucified through daily personal bible studies, prayers and communication/dialogue with the Holy Spirit in your secret place(heart/mind/room/house/local-church) even though it may seem meaningless to you and to other human being around you currently
Do not try to impress anybody including yourself about it at its beginning stage..
Allow it to grow and have firm root deep in Christ Jesus death and resurrection.
When this consistent fellowship with GOD OUR FATHER grows, yourself and all creation in this world will come to find rest/succor/refuge/consolation/encouragement in it.
At that time always remember to GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED who started, nurtured, sustained and still maintains you IN HIS GRACE AND FAITH.

GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
"Then He left the crowds and went into the house. And His disciples came to Him saying, “Explain [clearly] to us the parable of the weeds in the field.” 37 He answered, “The one who sows the good seed is the Son of Man, 38 and the field is the world; and [as for] the good seed, these are the sons of the kingdom; and the weeds are the sons of the evil one; 39 and the enemy who sowed them is the devil, and the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are angels. 40 So just as the weeds are gathered up and burned in the fire, so will it be at the end of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend [those things by which people are led into sin], and all who practice evil [leading others into sin], 42 and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping [over sorrow and pain] and grinding of teeth [over distress and anger]. 43 Then the righteous [those who seek the will of God] will shine forth [radiating the new life] like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears [to hear], let him hear and heed My words." (Matthew 13:36-43 amp)

Heaven is still Real;
Hell-Fire is still Real;
Some people will still go to Heaven while some others will still go to hell-fire based upon their choice to believe in Jesus Christ and remain faithful to His teachings till the end(HEAVEN) while those who refuse to believe in the reality of Jesus Christ death and resurrection for their lives or those who once believed the Gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified and later deviated from His teachings(hell-fire) whether there is lockdown or no lockdown; whether the circumstances surrounding you is favourable or unfavourable...
There is SUFFICIENT GRACE for PROVISIONS AND SUSTENANCE IN HOLINESS TILL JESUS comes again; seek mercy always/consistently as long as you are still in this human body to RECEIVE GRACE in times of NEED.

GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Afosstyle: 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Things To Do During Ramadan/Lockdown period

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O35T8asq6IM
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:36am On Apr 26, 2020
‘Brothers, no one can deny that the patriarch David himself is dead and buried: his tomb is still with us. But since he was a prophet, and knew that God had sworn him an oath to make one of his descendants succeed him on the throne, what he foresaw and spoke about was the resurrection of the Christ: he is the one who was not abandoned to Hades, and whose body did not experience corruption. God raised this man Jesus to life, and all of us are witnesses to that. Now raised to the heights by God’s right hand, he has received from the Father the Holy Spirit, who was promised, and *what you see and hear is the outpouring of that Spirit*.’
(Acts 2:29-33)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Luchiana1(f): 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
willyo:

How do i participate?
just click that link. Good morning to you. Join us Tonight as we pray, MIDNIGHT PRAYER One of the effective times to pray� Click Christ Omega Vision Network is on Mixlr https://mixlr.com/christ-omega-vision-network . Remember time spent in PRAYER is not time wasted, but Time INVESTED.. Just 2 hours everyday..Now we have time� FIRST SESSION: 12:00am- 2:00am and second session 2:00pm- 4:00pm. Prophetic session as well�
Remain Blessed!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Luchiana1(f): 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Remain Blessed!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
"Therefore He is able also to save forever (completely, perfectly, for eternity) those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to intercede and intervene on their behalf [with God]."
(Hebrews 7:25 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
"When they had crossed over [the sea], they went ashore at Gennesaret. 35 And when the men of that place recognized Him, they sent word throughout all the surrounding district and brought to Him all who were sick; 36 and they begged Him to let them merely touch the fringe of His robe; *and all who touched it were perfectly restored*." (Matthew 14:34-36 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by willyo(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Luchiana1:
just click that link. Good morning to you. Join us Tonight as we pray, MIDNIGHT PRAYER One of the effective times to pray� Click Christ Omega Vision Network is on Mixlr https://mixlr.com/christ-omega-vision-network . Remember time spent in PRAYER is not time wasted, but Time INVESTED.. Just 2 hours everyday..Now we have time� FIRST SESSION: 12:00am- 2:00am and second session 2:00pm- 4:00pm. Prophetic session as well�
Remain Blessed!
Alright. Thanks
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by IAmTobore(m): 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Please can anyone explain this dream for me?
I was on a rough and muddy path, and I experienced multiple solar eclipses. Though the sky cleared before I woke up.

And for a while now, I've been seeing myself either on a rough and muddy path or crossing it.

Can anyone explain these dreams to me? Especially the one where I witnessed a solar eclipse.

Thanks.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tirips(f): 6:57am On Apr 27, 2020
HumbledbYGrace:
Its officialy open but let's start with an opening prayer

Heavenly Father, we humbly ask You for, Your blessings on this Post. Please abundantly bless all those, who will post here,to positively influence the lives of others. Anoint those who will share their expertise and resources of knowledge with love and affection for one another as apostle Paul said said in Romans 12vs9-10 Be sure your love is true love.Hate what is sinful,hold onto what is good,love each other as christian brothers and show respect for each other.Guide and protect us against all evil. Please Lord, keep all evil doers, that have bad intentions to discourage Nlanders christian community,away from here. In Jesus' name. Amen!
Dearest grace, the grace of Jesus be with you, I am writing coz I need help with feeding this period, pls do what you can do for a sister thanks
2141367387 UBA Bank
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2020
SOMEBODY HELP O, YOU WILL NOT DIE OF HUNGER IN JESUS' NAME. ACCESS BANK 0737608548. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ganaziah(f): 9:38am On Apr 27, 2020
Have fellowship with God everyday, each morning during this lockdown. Visit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc0maszr9IQ for daily devotionals.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ccollins(m): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2020
mickum:

Calling on Nairalanders please assist my family we are indeed in need of what to eat,we are starving.i only came back to kaduna last month and I met my family well but the issue is we don't have any food right now to eat.As I am typing this now we haven't cooked anything since yesterday.my mom is a widow she lost her and(my dad) some years 25 March,2002,she is currently a Secondary school teacher.we weren't the "ok' family but mom never let any thing pass us(me and siblings).she did her best with the little she earns to see that we are okay.
I am Mr.Michael Aondongu Kumaga by name,I'm the first child out of 5 siblings. Before the lockdown, I was looking for jobs having resign from my last job in December last year, although I engage myself in any available work if found anyday anytime while searching for better opportunity,. My mom turned out to be the breadwinner of my family all but coronavirus has turned everything around. Since this lockdown, feeding is now onerous task; nothing to put on the fire to cook. My debts within my domain is beyond imaginable proportion, to mention but few.
I know that everyone is affected in what we know today as world pandemics, but I believe that some of us are touched by other peoples pains. I urge you to save our souls with whatever token under your affordabilty, nothing is small in this hard and trial times. What I want is for you guys to please assist me and family with food money while we try to staysafe at home.Thank such as you. May God bless you bountifully.

Gt bank. 0131176635
hello
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
"And He replied to them, To you it has been given to know the secrets and mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given."
(Matthew 13:11 amp)

Abbah Father, we pray that your mercy and grace which *gives access for the understanding of the secrets and mysteries of the kingdom of Heaven* may be released upon us *fresh and new every second we spend on this earth till eternity* through the *unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit within us* in Jesus Name. Amen.

Great Grace Brethren!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.