Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,246 members, 7,957,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (878878 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Revelation 1:18 Amplified Bible (AMP)
18 and the Ever-living One [living in and beyond all time and space]. I died, but see, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of [absolute control and victory over] death and of Hades (the realm of the dead).
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
John 5:28-29 Amplified Bible (AMP)
28 Do not be surprised at this; for a time is coming when all those who are in the tombs will hear His voice, 29 and they will come out—those who did good things [will come out] to a resurrection of [new] life, but those who did evil things [will come out] to a resurrection of judgment [that is, to be sentenced].
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
"He was despised and rejected by men, A Man of sorrows and pain and acquainted with grief; And like One from whom men hide their faces He was despised, and we did not appreciate His worth or esteem Him. But [in fact] He has borne our griefs, And He has carried our sorrows and pains; Yet we [ignorantly] assumed that He was stricken, Struck down by God and degraded and humiliated [by Him]. But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was crushed for our wickedness [our sin, our injustice, our wrongdoing];
The punishment [required] for our well-being fell on Him,
And by His stripes (wounds) we are healed."
(Isaiah 53:3-5 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
1 Corinthians 15:24-26 Amplified Bible (AMP)
24 After that comes the end (completion), when He hands over the kingdom to God the Father, after He has made inoperative and abolished every ruler and every authority and power. 25 For Christ must reign [as King] until He has put all His enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy to be abolished and put to an end is death.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Acts 2:27 Amplified Bible (AMP)
‘For You will not forsake me and abandon my soul to Hades (the realm of the dead),
Nor let Your Holy One undergo decay [after death].
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hebrews 2:14-15 Amplified Bible (AMP)
14 Therefore, since [these His] children share in flesh and blood [the physical nature of mankind], He Himself in a similar manner also shared in the same [physical nature, but without sin], so that through [experiencing] death He might make powerless (ineffective, impotent) him who had the power of death—that is, the devil— 15 and [that He] might free all those who through [the haunting] fear of death were held in slavery throughout their lives.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
2 Timothy 1:10 Amplified Bible (AMP)
10 but now [that extraordinary purpose and grace] has been fully disclosed and realized by us through the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus who [through His incarnation and earthly ministry] abolished death [making it null and void] and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel,
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
"Then Jesus said, I came into this world for judgment [as a Separator, in order that there may be separation between those who believe on Me and those who reject Me], to make the sightless see and to make those who see become blind." (John 9:39 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
"Peace I leave with you; My [perfect] peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.]" (John 14:27)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with you,
Blessed are you among women,
And blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus Christ.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
"So Jesus said again, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that I Myself am the Door for the sheep. All others who came [as such] before Me are thieves and robbers, but the [true] sheep did not listen to and obey them. I am the Door; anyone who enters in through Me will be saved (will live). He will come in and he will go out [freely], and will find pasture. The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows)."
{John 10: 7-10 amp}
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
Trust the Holy Spirit on His Righteous Standard, keep to His righteous standard in anything you do or intend doing, do not try to short-measure His standard in anything you engage and you will have nothing to regret now, later or forever!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
"When Jesus received the message, He said, This sickness is not to end in death; but [on the contrary] it is to honor God and to promote His glory, that the Son of God may be glorified through (by) it." (John 11:4 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
"[looking away from all that will distract us and] focusing our eyes on Jesus, who is the Author and Perfecter of faith [the first incentive for our belief and the One who brings our faith to maturity], who for the joy [of accomplishing the goal] set before Him endured the cross, disregarding the shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God [revealing His deity, His authority, and the completion of His work]."
(Hebrews 12:2 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Miracles alone does not convince people to believe in Jesus Christ Crucified unless the Holy Spirit acts upon their soul:
John 12:37-50 Amplified Bible (AMP)
37 Even though He had done so many signs (attesting miracles) right before them, yet they still did not believe and failed to trust Him— 38 This was to fulfill what Isaiah the prophet said: “Lord, who has believed our message? And to whom has the arm (the power) of the Lord been shown (unveiled, revealed)?” 39 Therefore they could not believe, for Isaiah said again, 40 “He has blinded their eyes and He hardened their heart, to keep them from seeing with their eyes and understanding with their heart and being converted; otherwise, I [their God] would heal them.” 41 Isaiah said these things because he saw His glory and spoke about Him. 42 Nevertheless, even many of the leading men believed in Him [as Savior and Messiah], but because of the Pharisees they would not confess it, for fear that [if they acknowledged Him openly] they would be put out of the synagogue (excommunicated); 43 for they loved the approval of men more than the approval of God.

44 But Jesus loudly declared, “The one who believes and trusts in Me does not believe [only] in Me but [also believes] in Him who sent Me. 45 And whoever sees Me sees the One who sent Me. 46 I have come as Light into the world, so that everyone who believes and trusts in Me [as Savior—all those who anchor their hope in Me and rely on the truth of My message] will not continue to live in darkness. 47 If anyone hears My words and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge and condemn the world [that is, to initiate the final judgment of the world], but to save the world. 48 Whoever rejects Me and refuses to accept My teachings, has one who judges him; the very word that I spoke will judge and condemn him on the last day. 49 For I have never spoken on My own initiative or authority, but the Father Himself who sent Me has given Me a commandment regarding what to say and what to speak. 50 I know that His commandment is eternal life. So the things I speak, I speak [in accordance with His exact instruction,] just as the Father has told Me.”
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:46am On Apr 04, 2020
Thank You Jesus Christ Crucified; My Redeemer!!!

Thank You God for Being God!!!

Holy Spirit; I submit to YOU completely!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Luvafricablog: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2020

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
"Jesus said to him, You do not understand now what I am doing, but you will understand later on." (John 13:7 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Controlled by the Holy Spirit Lifestyle

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
The Holy Spirit is Our Ever-Present/Assured Companion!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:02am On Apr 05, 2020
Thanks be to Jesus Christ Crucified who Redeemed us by HIS MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD!!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by emmasoft(m): 7:17am On Apr 05, 2020
Tips on how to have an edifying church service at home. 1 Corinthians 14:40

1. Have the right attitude this is very key it will help you to put meaning to the whole exercise

2. Practice God’s presence- you must always remember that God is there Matt 18:20 ie Jehovah shammah

3. Have a particular place in your home as the place of meeting, leave your bed, kitchen and move to that particular place.

4. Dress up just as one going to church it can be simple but not very casual showing in a way you have left home for church even though the church this time is just a part of your home.

5. When you get to the place of your church at home go along with your bible, hymn book and writing materials also observe the usual procedures of church service and be there at the right time

6. If you are using the internet be sure you have the right link before the service starts or tune to the frequency on your radio to be sure signal is clear.

7. During the service suspend every other activities at home no cooking, television, browsing, WhatsApp, etc.

8. When the message is going on, always open your bible to read the quoted reference by the pastor no matter how familiar you are to the passage.

9. After the message spend time to pray.

NB: service at home is not less important, value or edifying, it all depends on your attitude. The power of God is not tie down or restricted to our regular physical church building/location
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2020
"For the love of Christ controls and compels us, because we have concluded this, that One died for all, therefore all died; and He died for all, so that all those who live would no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and was raised for their sake."
(2 Corinthians 5:14-15 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:36am On Apr 05, 2020
"In Him we have redemption [that is, our deliverance and salvation] through His blood, [which paid the penalty for our sin and resulted in] the forgiveness and complete pardon of our sin, in accordance with the riches of His grace" (Ephesians 1:17 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2020
"that Jesus, *knowing that the Father had put everything into His hands*, and that He had come from God and was [now] returning to God" (John 13:3 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2020
Philippians 4:4 Amplified Bible (AMP)
"Rejoice in the Lord always [delight, take pleasure in Him]; again I will say, rejoice!"
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
"Do not let your hearts be troubled (distressed, agitated). You believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely on God; believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely also on Me." (John 14 :1 amp)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Lemmyo: 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
God cares

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:24am On Apr 07, 2020
Becareful with what you listen to and share. All these people claiming to put dotts together about the mark of the beast are they having a different Holy Spirit from all of us. All of us that are sharing all these things can't we pray and ask the Holy Spirit to speak to us about what is really happening in this time.
Jesus said I will reveal myself to those who believe and keep my word (John 14:21).
May the Holy Spirit enlighten the eyes of our mind in Jesus Name. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Be Holy, God Is Holy / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.