Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (879345 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Galatians 6:9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
2 Corinthians 4:1 Therefore *seeing we have this ministry(New Life inside Jesus Christ Crucified)*, as WE HAVE RECEIVED MERCY, *we faint not;*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
Repent and believe in Jesus Christ Crucified now, for the kingdom of God is near at hand....(Mark 1:14-15)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by eddie7: 8:37am On Aug 11, 2022
Proverbs 18:7 (KJV) A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.

It is possible to ignore the consequences of talking loosely sometimes; however, we must beware that the price for such looseness can be very high spiritually. If we say negative things about ourselves, we end up establishing it in the spirit realm. How can we be praying and hoping in God, but still be having negative confessions? We set spiritual traps for ourselves by our own words when we talk loosely. We need to make a choice, because death and life is in the tongue. Watch your confessions dear reader. Be very careful how you describe your situation to others. May we walk in wisdom and talk less to men and talk more to God about our situation.

May we learn to exercise self control and also build our faith in God. Have a blessed Thursday.

*Prayer:* If I have spoken negative things about myself, I reverse all such in Jesus name.
11/08/2022
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Cordenify(m): 3:08am On Aug 13, 2022
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Castingdownimag: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
I DIDN'T KNOW KING SOLOMON WAS A BLACK MAN UNTIL I WATCHED THIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUC3oomhFms
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:00am On Aug 15, 2022
Abbah Our Father, draw us to your Son; Jesus Christ Crucified today(15-08-2022) afresh and with greater and deeper intensity and we will run after THEE through the unlimited manifestation of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:24am On Aug 15, 2022
Holy Spirit, quicken/prompt/lead/help us to commune/dialogue/fellowship/call upon the name of the living God(the GOD-HEAD) in spirit and in truth today (15-08-2022) and every fresh second we exist on this earthly realm in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Cordenify(m): 1:26am On Aug 17, 2022
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Cordenify(m): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2022
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
"Until now(24-08-2022) you(Chibuogwu) have not asked [the Father] for anything in My name; but now ask and keep on asking and you will receive, so that your joy may be full and complete." (John 16:24 AMP)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
For those teaching that the sin a person commits after believing in Jesus whether confessed or not, does not make you a sinner:

How can a person dead to sin produce sin ? Jesus said *whoever commits sin is a slave to sin* and a slave does not have *a permanent position in the household (Eternal-life in Christ/Heaven/GOD-HEAD)* (John 8:34-35).

If the people who receive the new creation life *cannot walk in holiness and righteousness consistently and progressively by faith as Jesus walked on earth* then *Jesus never walked in holiness and righteousness consistently and progressively while he lived on this earth* because *it is His life that He transferred into believers* thus "As many as RECEIVED HIM gave He power to become the Sons of God even to them that believe on His name" (John 1:12).

Galatians 2:18 For if I build again the things(the flesh) which I destroyed(in the death I died in Union with Jesus on the Cross by faith), I make myself a transgressor.

You cannot be having a tomatoes seed and be producing guava fruits thus "Jesus declared whatever is born of the flesh is flesh, whatever is born of the Spirit is spirit" (John 3:6).

The same letter of St John chapter 3 declares "whoever is born of God does not sin".

Forgiveness of God is available for anyone who recognises and receives by faith the effects of Jesus finished works on the Cross of Calvary but *any time, you sin, you have used your free-will to walk-away from your Sonship in Christ back to the flesh* hence when you are ready to respond to the Holy Spirit convicting of your guilt and pointing you to the Cross then He is willing and ready to restore us(1 John 1:7-9).

There is a provision from yielding to the crushing power of Jesus death on the Cross of Calvary fresh each second in this new creation life by faith and conscious fellowship with the Holy Spirit that enables Christ to consistently and progressively both will and do His good pleasures through our frail mortal bodies(Phil.2:12-13) thus Jesus declared Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him *deny himself*, and *take up his cross daily, and follow me.* 9:24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.

AND
Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. 14:27 And *whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple*.

AND
John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews *which believed on him*, *If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;* 8:32 And *ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free*.

And Paul confirms it thus 2 Corinthians 4:10 *Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body*. 4:11 For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh. 4:12 So then *death worketh in us, but life in you*.

If the sin that we commit after our 1st confession as believers does not matter to the GOD-HEAD why would Jesus reveal HIMSELF to John the apostle in the book of revelations where *He was warning and threatening the church(believers)* and *not unbelievers* that if they do not repent from various sins and faults and lukewarmness, He will come and take away their lamps and those who persevere to the end will be permitted to eat from the tree of life in Heaven (Revelations 1-3) ?

May the Holy Spirit show us mercy and help us to receive the revelations of the Cross especially as it pertains to the practical experience and expressions of consistent and progressive fruits of righteousness by faith inside Jesus Christ Crucified. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by olalere55: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
OMG!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2022
We are born-again by the incorruptible seed *of the LIVING/ACTIVE WORD OF GOD* (1 Peter 1:23)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2022
We are born-again by the incorruptible seed *of the LIVING/ACTIVE WORD OF GOD*
(1 Peter 1:23)

The *active Control/Dominance of Jesus (the living word of God) in each thought, desire, fantasy, imaginations, choices, actions, life-engagements and careers, professions, jobs, and business.* every fresh second we spend on this earthly existence
Thus
"Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. 10:39 And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree: 10:40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Cordenify(m): 3:55am On Aug 27, 2022
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2022
"Therefore let the one who thinks he stands firm [immune to temptation, being overconfident and self-righteous], take care that he does not fall [into sin and condemnation]." (1 Cor.10:12 AMP)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2022
"No temptation [regardless of its source] has overtaken or enticed you that is not common to human experience [nor is any temptation unusual or beyond human resistance]; but God is faithful [to His word—He is compassionate and trustworthy], and He will not let you be tempted beyond your ability [to resist], but along with the temptation He [has in the past and is now and] will [always] provide the way out as well, so that you will be able to endure it [without yielding, and will overcome temptation with joy]." (1 Cor.10:13 AMP)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2022
"I tell you, in the same way there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous people who have no need of repentance." (Luke 15:7 AMP)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2022
"In the same way, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents [that is, changes his inner self—his old way of thinking, regrets past sins, lives his life in a way that proves repentance; and seeks God’s purpose for his life].” (Luke 15:10 AMP)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
"Such is the confidence and steadfast reliance and absolute trust that we have through Christ toward God. 5 Not that we are sufficiently qualified in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency and qualifications come from God" (2 Cor.3:4-5 AMP)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
what human realm refers to as good or bad can be used by God to manifest His perfect-will in our lives at different times and phase of life. This can be defined as discipline thus "You have not yet struggled to the point of shedding blood in your striving against sin; 5 and you have forgotten the divine word of encouragement which is addressed to you as sons,

“My son, do not make light of the discipline of the Lord,
And do not lose heart and give up when you are corrected by Him;
For the Lord disciplines and corrects those whom He loves,
And He punishes every son whom He receives and welcomes [to His heart].”

7 You must submit to [correction for the purpose of] discipline; God is dealing with you as with sons; for what son is there whom his father does not discipline? 8 Now if you are exempt from correction and without discipline, in which all [of God’s children] share, then you are illegitimate children and not sons [at all]. 9 Moreover, we have had earthly fathers who disciplined us, and we submitted and respected them [for training us]; shall we not much more willingly submit to the Father of spirits, and live [by learning from His discipline]? 10 For our earthly fathers disciplined us for only a short time as seemed best to them; but He disciplines us for our good, so that we may share His holiness. 11 For the time being no discipline brings joy, but seems sad and painful; yet to those who have been trained by it, afterwards it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness [right standing with God and a lifestyle and attitude that seeks conformity to God’s will and purpose].

12 So then, strengthen hands that are weak and knees that tremble. 13 Cut through and make smooth, straight paths for your feet [that are safe and go in the right direction], so that the leg which is lame may not be put out of joint, but rather may be healed." (Hebrews 12:4-13 AMP)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nairaman001: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
Another Unique Experience is Here your Excellencies (Day 4 on this mountain). A Moment of Transformation in all aspects of our endeavours. Do not be distracted from God's strategic touch. Be Alert and Sensitive to every move of God. Share and invite your clans. You will surely return with a testimony.
https://www.facebook.com/pstbenmusa/videos/596878511986237/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuU5fz_uat8
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2022
"Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:

6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen." (Romans 15:5-6 kjv)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2022
for those listening to those saying the bible was written by white-man to deceive Africans yet they claim to be pastors preaching Jesus from the same bible:

Please such a person has nothing to do with the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified. The Jesus that such a person claims to believe is his own pre-conceived imagination and not the true Son of God who died on the Cross for the salvation of every human being (whether black or white or brown or yellow) and rose from the dead to offer us His New Creation life thus
"This is the *grace of God* that *JESUS TESTED DEATH FOR EVERY HUMAN BEING*..." (Hebrews 2:9)

You cannot say that the bible was written by the white people to brainwash us and take our gold becoming rich while we continue in poverty yet you are still preaching from the same book.

Look at you castigating other preachers yet you have body guards, holding handkerchief for you, you clean your face with your handkerchief and instead of putting it in your pocket, you give it to a body guard.

You are walking close to people sitting down and they stand up for you. Where did the Jesus that you believe practice such things.

Is your own manipulation and slavery and fakeness not much more than other preachers or the white people that you are castigating.

The white people is your problem, other preachers are your problem and you are without any problem.

The bible was written by human beings inspired by the Holy Spirit thus 2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost."

The Holy Spirit also used human beings to compile it, the original language of the bible were Hebrews, Greek and Aramaic; from these languages to other languages.

No matter the language your own bible is written ask the Holy Spirit to help you understand what He intended for each alphabet, article, clause, phrase and sentence to convey to our human hearts in order to relate intimately with the GOD-HEAD while He originally inspired and prompted the human beings whom He originally used to write the contents of the holy bible thus
"Who also hath made us *able ministers of the new testament;* not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter(of the scriptures/bible) killeth, but the spirit(the intention of the Holy Spirit who prompted the human beings who wrote the letters of the bible/Scriptures) giveth LIFE." (2 Cor. 3:6)

And when a human being listens to the preaching of the words from the holy bible without believing, it will not translate into faith that leads to genuine salvation rather it will produce in such listeners much more reason to dwell in unbelief and repentance and perish in eternal hell-fire thus
"For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: *but the word preached did not profit them, NOT BEING MIXED WITH FAITH IN THEM THAT HEARD IT*.

3 For *we which have believed do enter into rest*, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world." (Hebrews 4:2-3 kjv)

Accurate interpretation of the whole bible or any passage from the bible whether old or new testament is *only achieved when it interprets ONLY JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED AS THE ONLY MEANS OF HUMAN SALVATION AND INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE GOD-HEAD* thus
"Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they(scriptures/holy bible) are they which testify of me(Jesus)." (John 5:39 kjv)

"While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear/listen/obey ye him." (Matthew 17:5 kjv)

"For we have not followed *CUNNINGLY DEVISED FABLES , when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but WERE EYEWITNESSES of HIS MAJESTY.*

17 For He(JESUS) received from God the Father honour and glory, *when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.*

18 And *this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.*

19 *We have also a more sure word of prophecy(the holy bible/the scriptures); whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:*

20 Knowing this first, *that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.*

21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: *but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.*" (2 Peter 1:16-21 kjv)

Everything Jesus did was not written in the bible thus
"And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:

31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name." (John 20:30-31 kjv)

"And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen." (John 21:25 kjv)

However, everything written in the whole holy bible is *sufficient for us to respond to the grace of God unto salvation through Jesus who is God and the Son of God as well as have a complete intimate relationship with THE FULLNESS OF THE GOD-HEAD in this our human existence and in HEAVEN after this earthly realm passes away* as John 20:31 already stated and these following scriptures
"For whatsoever things were written aforetime *were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope*." (Roman 15:4 kjv)

"All Scripture is God-breathed [given by divine inspiration] and is profitable for instruction, for conviction [of sin], for correction [of error and restoration to obedience], for training in righteousness [learning to live in conformity to God’s will, both publicly and privately—behaving honorably with personal integrity and moral courage]; 17 so that the man of God may be complete and proficient, outfitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work." (2 Timothy 3:16-17 AMP)

May Abbah Father have mercy upon you and all those agreeing with all those lies and heresies and deceptions against the bible and Christianity by drawing all of you to an encounter with His Son; Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross for a complete deliverance and evacuation of the flesh/the old-man and replace your old-life/sinful nature with the New Creation Life (the resurrection life) of Jesus and fill all of you with His Holy Spirit in Jesus name. Amen.

"Now, may the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:
That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen." (Romans 15:5-6 kjv)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
For those saying God created death

Genesis 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely *die*.

This is the passage that he used to justify such assertion but I suppose that he is wrong.
Death is the consequence of disobedience and not the creation of God.

God did not create anything and called it his enemy thus "And God saw every thing that he had made and behold it was very good..." (Genesis 1:31) and death is defined by the scriptures as the last enemy that will be destroyed by God thus 1 Corinthians 15:26 "The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death."

Death has been swallowed up in victory thus
1 Corinthians 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, *Death is swallowed up in victory*. 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? 15:56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Isaiah 25:8 *He will swallow up death in victory*; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.

Hebrews 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Revelation 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
only *Jesus Christ Crucified is the certain treasure for any human being in this earth and life after death*

Repent and believe in Jesus Christ Crucified now, for the forgiveness of your sins and salvation (eternal relationship with the GOD-HEAD)

"And Peter said to them, “Repent [change your old way of thinking, turn from your sinful ways, accept and follow Jesus as the Messiah] and be baptized, each of you, in the name of Jesus Christ because of the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 For the promise [of the Holy Spirit] is for you and your children and for all who are far away [including the Gentiles], as many as the Lord our God calls to Himself.” (Acts 2:38-39 AMP)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2022
Are you among those wishing that the person who died should go to hell-fire?

Please let us be sober in our reactions to the death of this woman, yes she might have sinned and kept silent in where she ought to have spoken the truth. But she has died now. If anyone has a revelation of what is hell-fire, you cannot be wishing it to be the eternal destiny of any human being no matter what he/she has done; rather prayerfully wish that such a person repented and received Jesus before he/she died.

Every human being whether dead or alive, young or old, title or no-title will stand *before the judgment seat of Jesus Christ Crucified* thus
“For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.” (2 Cor. 5:10 kjv)

Vengeance belongs to GOD thus
“ *To me belongeth vengeance and recompense;* their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.” (Deut. 32:35, Romans 12:19 kjv),

human beings are not permitted to operate this role of God at-all, if you do, such a role will also consume you in hell-fire because it is disobedience to God. Please do not share the glory of God with GOD. Human beings are only permitted to operate in the person of Jesus by manifesting mercy as Our Heavenly Father is merciful thus
“Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.” (Luke 6:36 kjv).

Please do not allow unforgiveness and bitterness and revenge over another persons' past to swallow you up in the same hell-fire that you are wishing for another person thus
“For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.” (Matthew 6:14-15 kjv)

Heaven is defined by believing in Jesus while alive thus
“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:” (John 1:12 kjv),
hell-fire is defined by disbelieving Jesus while alive until biological death thus
“He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and *he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him*” (John 3:36).

A human being can believe now and later disbelief before death thus "They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which FOR A WHILE BELIEVE, and in time of temptation fall away." (Luke 8:13 kjv). A human being can disbelief now and later believe before biological death thus " And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise." (Luke 23:42-43 kjv). Whatever encounter you had with any human being on earth does not define the state of his/her soul before biological death hence do not go about rejoicing that he/she has gone to hell-fire because you had a negative experience with him/her even God does not desire the death of sinner that is the eternal condemnation of a sinner but that he/she repents and comes into a living relationship with HIM thus
“Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?” (Ezekiel 18:23, 33:11 kjv).

Let us refrain and repent from all these bitterness for a dead person whether our personal sentiments or encounters tags them as good-people or bad-people but rather reflect and pray that we shall be found in active relationship with Jesus Christ Crucified at the point of our own biological death or the second coming of Jesus thus
“For yet a little while, and He(Jesus Christ Crucified) that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
38 *Now the just shall live by faith*: but *if ANY MAN(HUMAN BEING) draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.*
39 But *we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul*.” (Hebrews 10:37-39 kjv)
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Cordenify(m): 3:51am On Sep 11, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Call To Special Service / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.