Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (832328 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HappyPagan: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
YOLO...

Y'all still into Jesus?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:30am On Sep 15, 2022
Hebrews 11:6 *But without faith it is impossible to please HIM:* for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Romans 10:17 So then *faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.*

Believe the word that God speaks to your heart directly through His Holy Spirit and through your reading and meditation of the Holy bible or through the quickening/prompting of your inner-heart as you listen to other preachers or read books/write-ups from other believers

Ask the Holy Spirit for His mercy obtained from His throne of grace so that *you will obey His instructions for that moment immediately whether such instructions from the word of God is comfortable or uncomfortable to you* thus Romans 8:11 But *if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you*, He that raised up Christ from the dead *shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.*

Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 14:2 *In my Father's house are many mansions(provisions):* *if it were not so, I would have told you.* I go to prepare a place for you. 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

"I(the GOD-HEAD) am working something in your life *now*, when it manifests, it will surprise you..." (Habakkuk 1:5)

Galatians 4:4 *But when the fulness of the time was come,* God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Ask the Holy Spirit to release His mercy obtained from His throne of grace upon your life at each point or phase of your earthly existence such that *you can completely trust God's timing no matter what you are encountering currently in your earthly existence or situations* to the extent that you can boldly say by *faith in Jesus Christ Crucified*, *If I perish let me perish waiting on God's timing and refusing to compromise on all sides no matter how negligible such compromise might appear* bearing in mind and quickened by the Holy Spirit that *it is Jesus Christ Crucified now dwelling within my mortal-body in this new creation life and Abbah Father is ALL SUFFICIENT TO TAKE CARE OF HIS SON NOW DWELLING WITHIN MY MORTAL-BODY WITHOUT USING ANYTHING IN THE APPEARANCE OF DEVIL'S PROPERTIES (such as disobedience, compromise, appearances of unrighteousness, sin, fleshly fruits, human-burden/weight, e.t.c.)*
Thus
Hebrews 5:7 *Who in the days of his flesh(earthly existence)*, when He(Jesus Christ Crucified) had *offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto HIM that was ABLE to SAVE HIM from DEATH, and was HEARD in that HE FEARED*; 5:8 Though HE were a Son, *YET LEARNED HE OBEDIENCE BY THE THINGS WHICH HE SUFFERED*; 5:9 And *being made perfect, He became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that OBEY HIM;* 5:10 Called of God *an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.*

Luke 9:23 And He(Jesus Christ Crucified) said *to them all*, *If any man will come after me*, *let him deny himself*, and *take up his cross daily, and follow me*. 9:24 For *whosoever will save his life shall lose it*: but *whosoever will lose his life FOR MY SAKE, the same shall SAVE IT.*

1 Peter 2:21 *For even hereunto were ye called*: because *Christ also suffered for us, LEAVING US AN EXAMPLE, that ye should FOLLOW HIS STEPS*: 2:22 *Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth*: 2:23 Who, when He was *reviled/insulted, reviled not again*; when *He suffered, He threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:*

2 Corinthians 4:10 *ALWAYS bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body*. 4:11 For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh. 4:12 *So then death worketh in us, but life in you.*

John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews *which believed on him*, If *ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;* 8:32 And *ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.*

Acts 6:4 But *we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.*

2 Timothy 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, *be strong in the grace that is in CHRIST JESUS.*

2 Peter 3:18 But *grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.* To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2022
God is still God!!!

Even while Jesus; His SON and GOD lay dead in the grave; GOD was still GOD!!!

However at His appointed time, He rose HIM from the dead/grave!!!

At His appointed time, He will perfect that which concerns you also; ask for HIS MERCY AND GRACE FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT TO WAIT ON HIM FOR HIS OWN APPOINTED TIME IN YOUR EARTHLY LIVING AND CONCERNS WITHOUT DOUBT, FEAR, ANXIETY, SIN, LACK-OF-FAITH OR COMPROMISE!!!

"Why, O Jacob, do you say, and declare, O Israel,
“My way is hidden from the Lord,
And the justice due me escapes the notice of my God”?
Do you not know? Have you not heard?
The Everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth
Does not become tired or grow weary;
There is no searching of His understanding.
He gives strength to the weary,
And to him who has no might He increases power.
Even youths grow weary and tired,
And vigorous young men stumble badly,
But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him]
Will gain new strength and renew their power;
They will lift up their wings [and rise up close to God] like eagles [rising toward the sun];
They will run and not become weary,
They will walk and not grow tired." (Isaiah 40:27-31 AMP)

"I wait [patiently] for the Lord(Jesus Christ Crucified), my soul [expectantly] waits,
And IN HIS WORD DO I HOPE/WAIT" (Psalm 130:5)

"Trust in and rely confidently on the Lord(Jesus Christ Crucified) with all your heart
And do not rely on your own insight or understanding.
*In all your ways(decisions/choices/thoughts/desires/ambitions/plans/imaginations/fantasies/memories/pursuits) know and acknowledge and recognize HIM*,
And He will make your paths straight and smooth [removing obstacles that block your way].
*DO NOT BE WISE IN YOUR OWN EYES(LOGIC/REASONINGS/INTERPRETATIONS);
Fear(review your perceptions of earthly events/circumstances under the HOLY SPIRIT INTERPRETATIONS) the Lord [with reverent awe and obedience] and turn [entirely] away from evil.*
It will be health to your body [your marrow, your nerves, your sinews, your muscles—all your inner parts]
And refreshment (physical well-being) to your bones." (Proverbs 3:5-8 )
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:26am On Sep 15, 2022
Fearing God means *examining your personal thoughts/perceptions of earthly events/circumstances within the context of the HOLY SPIRIT PERFECT-WILL AND INTERPRETATIONS* not according to *our own self-imposed interpretations of the holy bible or denominational doctrines* hence we have *JESUS; WHO IS GOD AND SHARED IN OUR HUMAN FORM* as the *complete and accurate interpretations of every alphabet, word, phrase, sentence and verse of the whole holy bible*
thus
"You search and keep on searching and examining the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and *yet it is those [very Scriptures] that testify about Me(Jesus Christ Crucified);* " (John 5:39)

"And *the Word (Christ) became flesh, and lived among us*; and we [actually] saw His glory, glory as belongs to the [One and] only begotten Son of the Father, [the Son who is truly unique, the only One of His kind, who is] full of grace and truth (absolutely free of deception)." (John 1:14 AMP)

"...For the kingdom of God is among/within you [because of My presence]" (Luke 17:21)

"for *the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking [what one likes], but of righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit*. " (Romans 14:17 AMP)

"Run away from youthful lusts—*pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace with those [believers] who call on the Lord out of a pure heart*. " (2 Timothy 2:22 AMP)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2022
Human earthly business:
I ordered for 2 cups of groundnut;
I receive the delivery,
I open the package, examine its content with my *ordered value in my business logbook and confirm it according to what I saw in the delivery package*

Human eternal business(relationship) with God:
God's order for humans contained in the bible as the HOLY SPIRIT reveals each content and context accuracy;
I go to fellowship of the brethren,
someone shares as he/she was lead,
or I engage voice/video/gospel-books/write-ups from anybody,
I go to the book of God's order(the holy bible),
I compare what I heard or read such that I agree with what such a person is saying that agrees with the bible and the HOLY SPIRIT interpretations and reject those that are wrong *NOT MINDING HIS TITLE OR DENOMINATION OR POSITION IN MY LIFE AS WELL AS THE EYES OF ALL HUMAN BEING*

"Jesus said, Therefore *TAKE HEED HOW YOU HEAR**..." (Luke 8:18)

Examine *how you interpret what you read or listen to or give your heart/mind focus towards* in this *age of uncontrolled information dissemination and teachings EVEN FROM MY OWN WRITINGS OR VOICE-TEACHINGS*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Hormohtarhyour(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
God
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by 12tribesww: 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
Brother finds out that Jesus and King Solomon are black men.. Watch here!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVAJujTEtuo
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by MrDebonair: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
Endtime Time Line. Revelation 6 Corroborates Matthew 24.

Seals 1 - 4 ......Beginning of Sorrows

MIDST OF THE WEEK (MID-TRIBULATION)........Abomination of Desolation

5th Seal ......Great Tribulation

6th Seal ......Celestial Darkening followed by Rapture

7th Seal (God's Wrath).......Day of the Lord.

More like the Seals 1 - 4 are opened already. Going by events around the world.

7 years Tribulation starts when a covenant is sealed with Israel and then sacrifices resumes in the Temple. Red Heifers for the sacrifice arrived in Israel on 15th September 2022. Rebuilding of the Temple is set only awaiting approval.

Midway between the covenant (After 3 and half years), abomination of desolation occurs. Antichrist takes over (Great Tribulation) for the remaining 3 and half years.

Celestial bodies (Sun, Moon Stars) darken, then the Jesus descends from the clouds.....Rapture.

Finally God's wrath is poured on the earth.

Let him who has ears listen and reconcile with God. End is near.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
"No temptation [regardless of its source] has overtaken or enticed you that is not common to human experience [nor is any temptation unusual or beyond human resistance]; but God is faithful [to His word—He is compassionate and trustworthy], and He will not let you be tempted beyond your ability [to resist], but along with the temptation He [has in the past and is now and] will [always] provide the way out as well, so that you will be able to endure it [without yielding, and will overcome temptation with joy]." (1 Cor.10:13 AMP)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:51am On Sep 23, 2022
There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior(Jesus Christ Crucified) above.
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need;
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by blacknoir: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
Luke 18:7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:12am On Sep 25, 2022
1 Timothy 3:16 And *without controversy great is the mystery of godliness*: *God was manifest in the flesh(human-form)*, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, *preached unto the Gentiles(unbelievers in the gospel)*, *believed on in the world,* received up into glory.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2022
Make i join
BIBLE IN A YEAR.�����
https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5maXJlc2lkZS5mbS9iaWJsZWluYXllYXIvcnNz?ep=14

��
The Bible in a year is an enriching way to delve into God's Word.✝️
It follows the BIBLE IN A YEAR READING PLAN COMPILED AND CREATED BY RENOWNED BIBLE SCHOLAR JEFF CAVINS(American) and is hosted by Father Mike schmidtz(A catholic priest)

The Bible has been made easier to read and understand and is no more a daunting task as you'll be guided by some of the most learned hands in this journey.People that have been inspired by the Spirit of God.��

The Bible is the Holy Book for all Christians.
Imagine Reading the Entire Bible in a Year or possibly less than a year depending on how fast you want to follow along.
No time for lukewarmness.�
No time for hypocricy.�
No time for assuming that you know God and what He wants.�
No Time for "Being a Good Christian Only on Sundays" and delving back to your true life after that.�
No time for shouting,"I love God just for the benefits".�

The Bible is now easier to read!
Come!
Let God speak to you.�
Come and see life through the lense of Scripture.�
Come and Truly sit down to understand and know Gods word THROUGH AND THROUGH!�
Isn't that Wonderful
https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5maXJlc2lkZS5mbS9iaWJsZWluYXllYXIvcnNz?ep=14

Download The Google Podcast App.
And Click on the link above.

Knowing the bible through and through isn't a task kept for your pastor or your Man of God Alone.
It is a task for ALL CHRISTIANS!!

THE PODCAST IS HOSTED BY CATHOLICS AND IS GOING THROUGH THE CATHOLIC ⛪ BIBLE WHICH INCLUDES DEUTROCANONICALS BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER!✝️

BE A RADICAL CHRISTIAN AND GET UP ON YOUR FEET.
DESIRE TO KNOW GOD.✝️
SEEK TO UNDERSTAND.✝️
AND SEEK TO LIVE A FULFILLING LIFE OF TRUTH, KNOWLEDGE OF THE SCRIPTURE AND AN UNDERSTANDING OF HOW TO GROW AS A CHRISTIAN.✝️
NO MORE TIME FOR BEING LUKEWARM.✝️
THE TIME IS NOW.✝️
PERSONALLY,I'M ON DAY 110/365!
TO ENCOURAGE YOU THAT YOU CAN DO THIS!

READ THE ENTIRE BIBLE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!

ISN'T THAT WONDERFUL??

GOD BLESS US ALL!��

Share This to everyone you know because there are those who have struggled to read the bible but just couldn't due to the intricacy, difficulty and somewhat boring nature of the book!

But fear no more because God has provided a means that will curb all of That!
����

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:11am On Oct 01, 2022
May Abbah Our Father draw every one of us towards a redemptive encounter with Jesus; His Son on the Cross of Calvary in this October 2022 through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Have you ever thought of making Jesus Christ your Own Personal Lord and Savior?

We all need to do this so that we may save our souls from eternal hell-fire and be able to pull through our life-struggles without destroying ourselves.

We need Jesus Christ now because there will come a time in our lives when all that we learnt from our daddy, mummy, pastors, priests, Church, spiritual friends e.t.c will not be strong enough to solve or settle our problems or circumstances apart from the personal experience we have with Jesus Christ (GOD).

Think about this offer anyway and give me your response. I am not seeking friendship with you rather I pray that the Holy Spirit will make you HIS Own and you will know HIM for yourself!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by egwet20: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2022
Good morning pls I need help am currently sick I lost my job since march and I live alone am currently broke no money for drugs any amount will mean a lot and I have not eat in two days now and I need to get drugs kindly help me with any amount 0168292476 GTB Timothy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
BIBLE IN A YEAR.�����

��
The Bible in a year is an enriching way to delve into God's Word.✝️
It follows the BIBLE IN A YEAR READING PLAN COMPILED AND CREATED BY RENOWNED BIBLE SCHOLAR JEFF CAVINS(American) and is hosted by Father Mike schmidtz(A catholic priest)

The Bible has been made easier to read and understand and is no more a daunting task as you'll be guided by some of the most learned hands in this journey.People that have been inspired by the Spirit of God.��

The Bible is the Holy Book for all Christians.
Imagine Reading the Entire Bible in a Year or possibly less than a year depending on how fast you want to follow along.
No time for lukewarmness.�
No time for hypocricy.�
No time for assuming that you know God and what He wants.�
No Time for "Being a Good Christian Only on Sundays" and delving back to your true life after that.�
No time for shouting,"I love God just for the benefits".�

The Bible is now easier to read!
Come!
Let God speak to you.�
Come and see life through the lense of Scripture.�
Come and Truly sit down to understand and know Gods word THROUGH AND THROUGH!�
Isn't that Wonderful

Download The Google Podcast App.
And Click on the link above.

Knowing the bible through and through isn't a task kept for your pastor or your Man of God Alone.
It is a task for ALL CHRISTIANS!!

THE PODCAST IS HOSTED BY CATHOLICS AND IS GOING THROUGH THE CATHOLIC ⛪ BIBLE WHICH INCLUDES DEUTROCANONICALS BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER!✝️

BE A RADICAL CHRISTIAN AND GET UP ON YOUR FEET.
DESIRE TO KNOW GOD.✝️
SEEK TO UNDERSTAND.✝️
AND SEEK TO LIVE A FULFILLING LIFE OF TRUTH, KNOWLEDGE OF THE SCRIPTURE AND AN UNDERSTANDING OF HOW TO GROW AS A CHRISTIAN.✝️
NO MORE TIME FOR BEING LUKEWARM.✝️
THE TIME IS NOW.✝️
PERSONALLY,I'M ON DAY 110/365!
TO ENCOURAGE YOU THAT YOU CAN DO THIS!

READ THE ENTIRE BIBLE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!

ISN'T THAT WONDERFUL??

GOD BLESS US ALL!��

Share This to everyone you know because there are those who have struggled to read the bible but just couldn't due to the intricacy, difficulty and somewhat boring nature of the book!

But fear no more because God has provided a means that will curb all of That!
����
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:13am On Oct 07, 2022
MARRIAGE AND SELF_CONTROL:
‘Marriage must be honoured by all and marriages must be kept undefiled, because the sexually immoral and adulterers will come under God’s judgment’ (Heb.13:4)

“But from the beginning of creation he made them male and female. This is why a man leaves his father and mother and the two become one flesh. They are no longer two, therefore but one flesh. So then, what God has united, human beings must not divide…whoever divorces his wife and marries another is guilty of adultery against her. And if a woman divorces her husband and marries another she is guilty of adultery too” {Mk.10:6-12}.

Marriage is between one man and one woman i.e a man and a woman not the same sex, nobody was born a homosexual, lesbian, masturbator, pornography-addict, fornicator, adulterer, exhibitionist, voyeuristic e.t.c rather a habit learnt during human development due to childhood encounters, peer-groups, internet-material-affiliations, abnormal hormones e.t.c hence they can be unlearnt gradually and psychotherapy with firm determination [“there is nothing I cannot do in the One who strengthens me” Phil.4:13],

mortification {"…that first day when…you resolved to mortify yourself before God, your words have been heard and your words are the reason why I came" Dan.10:12},

prayers and fasting above all the grace and mercy of God ("My grace is enough for you: for power is at full stretch in weakness…" 2Cor.12:9 and
Matthew 17:21 "Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting".)

‘For I hate divorce, says the Lord God of Israel and people concealing their cruelty under a cloak…’ [Mal.2:16]

If you are about to thread the path of sexual promiscuity retrace your steps, if you are already into it; please repent and ask God to break this fleshly yoke completely out of your life by the power of His Son's death on the Cross of Calvary and His resurrection Power thus Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call His name JESUS: *for He shall save his people from their sins.*

John 8:36 *If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.*

Hebrews 7:23 And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death: 7:24 But this man(Jesus Christ Crucified), *because He continueth ever,* hath *an unchangeable priesthood*. 7:25 Wherefore *He is able also to save THEM to the uttermost that come unto God by HIM*, *seeing HE ever liveth to make intercession for them*. 7:26 For such *an high priest became us*, *who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;*

Unless you want to be made to pay for betraying as well as defiling the temple of God (‘Do you not realise that you are a temple of God with the Spirit of God living in you? If anybody should destroy the temple of God, God will destroy that person, because God’s temple is holy and you are that temple’ 1 Cor.3:16-17) immediately or sometime in the future by being humiliated with your current juvenile nude/half-nude pictures on the internet, recorded video of your current sexual perversion with different men or one man, loss of self-control under the disguise “everybody does it”.

Please know this truth and set yourself free, *everybody is not committing sin*

As a human being (married or single), please do not allow any lustful clothe, picture, position, gesticulation, speech by the opposite sex overwhelm you easily towards lust of eyes, lust of flesh, pride of sense rather be filled with the Holy Spirit as you focus on Jesus Christ Crucified, think about His presence in your mortal-body, talk with HIM, believe in His indwelling presence within your whole being (spirit, soul and body) thus 2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is *liberty(access into the revelation of the GOD-HEAD)*. 3:18 *But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the LORD.*

And

Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

Those who are still holding unto Self-control keep it up (‘I am coming soon: hold firmly to what you already have and let no one take your victor’s crown away from you’ Rev.3:11) for that is the Spirit we received at the point we accepted Jesus Christ Crucified as Our own personal Lord and Saviour for which Christ is called our Righteousness, Redeemer and Saviour {“it is by him that you exist in Christ Jesus, who for us was made wisdom from God and saving justice and holiness and redemption” 1 Cor.1:30}

Please do not be cajoled into giving it up by anybody no matter his/her religious position/status [“since you have been forewarned about this, my dear friends, be careful that you do not come to the point of losing the firm ground that you are standing on, carried away by the errors of unprincipled people” 2 Pet.3:17] as well as juvenile relationships (‘so do not let anyone lead you astray, Bad company corrupts good ways’ 1 Cor.15:33) or statements like ‘virginity is not dignity it’s lack of opportunity’ filtering on the internet and peer-group discussions.

For now, you may not have any physical evidence to show for taking this stand but later in life you will rejoice for submitting and standing by the mercy obtained from the throne of God's grace in your faith-walk with Jesus Christ Crucified thus “for the vision is for its appointed time, it hastens towards its end and it will not lie; although it may take some time, wait for it, for it will come certainly before too long” (Habb.2:3)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
Galatians 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Drunkard1: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
Somebody should help me with 5000naira i want to buy food stuff. Am hungry oo. Please help me. Dont mind my moniker. Is not part of me
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Cordenify(m): 1:28am On Oct 14, 2022
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by EFEKODOJAMES(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
dzxxvx
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:47am On Oct 15, 2022
Come and Surrender your life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ Crucified :

"Jesus answered and said unto him, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
4 Nicodemus said unto Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”
5 Jesus answered, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:3-6 )

Are you born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

What does it mean to be born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

1. Hear and understand the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected, Glorified, the Soon-Coming-King and the Incarnate Son of God.

2. Become convicted as a sinner because you inherited sin's nature(the flesh) from Adam and your own personal sins by the Holy Spirit through the gospel that you heard.

3. Repentance from sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

4. Believe in Jesus Christ death and resurrection as your own remission/atonement for sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

5. Decide to live only in obedience to Jesus Christ teachings by praying for the release of God's mercy and grace from His throne of Grace each day and moments of your life even as you engage in personal daily bible studies and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

6. Submit to water baptism by immersion(In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; Matthew 28:18-20, Romans 6:3-4) if you have not been baptized according as Jesus was baptized before now as an outward sign of the new creation life that you have received in Christ.

ARE YOU READY TO RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED NOW ?

Repent from your sin inside your heart now, accept that you are a sinner in the eyes of God, ask Abbah Our Father to wash you with the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ His Son shed on the Cross of Calvary and ask Him to receive you into His kingdom and fill you with His Holy Spirit through the name of Jesus. This can be done by saying this prayer and declarative words of salvation
thus
"Father, I come to you now by faith recognizing that I am a sinner, I ask you to save my soul by the cleansing blood of Your Son; Jesus Christ Crucified and the effects of His death on the Cross and His resurrection, receive me as your SON and fill me with your Holy Spirit Power to sustain me till the end in your holiness in Jesus name. Amen".

Then you can join any fellowship that preaches CHRIST AND HIM CRUCIFIED ALONE close to your neighborhood so that you will ask them to baptize you with water and join them to grow your NEW LIFE/FAITH in JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED daily through daily personal bible studies and quiet-time with the Holy Spirit.

On your own, you can get a holy bible then start reading it so that you will have more revelational knowledge about JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED who is now YOUR NEW LIFE especially from the New testament, you can start from the Gospel according to St. Matthew, few verses each day like Matthew 1:1-17 for the first day, 2nd day Matthew 1:18-25; OR John 1:1-5, John 1:6-10, John 1:11-18 e.t.c.

Each time before you open the holy bible to study; ask the Holy Spirit to reveal JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED FRESH INTO YOUR HEART thus
"Father, fill me with your Holy Spirit baptism of Power and Fire new/fresh and mix your written word with faith in my heart even as I study each word and sentence now and any other time I remember it in my heart in Jesus name. Amen".

If you have more questions then you can inbox me or ask any Christian around your neighborhood.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2022
May Abbah Our Father order our lives today (15-10-2022) in His own righteousness and establish our thoughts in His own truth through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:52am On Oct 15, 2022
Holy Spirit please mix your word with fresh faith in our hearts even as we study your word written in the holy bible now and always in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:54am On Oct 15, 2022
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:55am On Oct 15, 2022
Matthew 11:28 Come unto me(Jesus Christ Crucified), all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:55am On Oct 15, 2022
May Abbah Our Father draw every human being reading this towards a redemptive encounter with Jesus; His Son on the Cross of Calvary today (15-10-2022) through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.