Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (834004 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:13am On Nov 06, 2022
Repent sincerely in your heart/mouth in whatever location that you are currently and accept Jesus Christ Crucified *as your own personal Lord and Savior* (John 1:11-14, John 3:1-8, Colossians 2:10-15, Hebrews 2:13-15, Hebrews 7:15-25, Galatians 3:13, Galatians 2:20-21, Romans 10:8-11),

Continually plead the blood of Jesus Christ Crucified over your whole being (spirit, soul, body and circumstances) according to Ephesians 1:7, Romans 5:9, Romans 3:25, Hebrews 12:24, Hebrews 10:19-21, Revelation 1:5, Revelation 5:9-10, Revelation 12:11, Revelation 7:14, Matthew 26:28, Ephesians 2:13, Hebrews 13:20-21, John 19:30-34,

Ask Jesus to baptize you with His Holy Spirit and Fire (Matthew 3:11, Luke 3:16, Luke 24:49, Acts 1:8, Zechariah 12:10),

Join any fellowship close to your school residence that leads people in the teachings of Jesus Christ Crucified only through the holy bible and build up your new creation life in Christ (John 8:31-32, Jude 1:20, 2 Peter 3:18). Great Grace!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:20am On Nov 06, 2022
Repent from sin/the flesh/appearances-of-sin/unbelief-in-the-gospel and believe in Jesus Christ Crucified now for the kingdom of God is near at hand (Mark 1:14-15)

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2022
Is our personal relationship with Jesus Christ Crucified still current/active/functional as at now not as at last second or past manifestations of His gifts/miracles through/in your life/circumstances?

Luke 10:20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

There is something that *has your name inside the position and life of Jesus Christ Crucified* for each and every believer *in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified*

Those *things are only revealed to us inside the Holy Spirit*

Every believer has *the Holy Spirit inside him/her(John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.)* but there is *an expression of the Holy Spirit known as being baptized with the Holy Spirit and Fire by Jesus* thus Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: *He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:*
(Luke 3:16)

Luke 24:49 And, *behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.*

Acts 1:8 *But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me(Jesus Christ Crucified)* both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Acts 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 2:3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Pray and ask Jesus to baptize with His Holy Spirit and Fire *every fresh/new second of your earthly existence* so that *you will have the experience and expressions and lifestyle of Jesus controlled by the Holy Spirit without measure/limit* thus John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: *for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.*

Having received the Holy Spirit without measure, it is Him that searches out what is freely given to us from the GOD-HEAD and reveals them to us and helps us to pray about them in a language that is best understood by the GOD-HEAD which our human senses may not be able to decode unless He also releases at the same time its interpretation

Praying with the help of the Holy Spirit is therefore *the only effective prayers a believer in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified engages* thus Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit Himself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 8:27 And He that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because *He maketh intercession for the saints(believers in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified) according to the will of God.*

1 John 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, *if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth/answereth us:* 5:15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

John 14:13 And *whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.* 14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

John 15:7 *If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you*. 15:8 *Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit*; *so shall ye be my disciples.*

As Jesus walked this earth filled with the Holy Spirit *without measure*, He took authority over what could be seen and unseen

The Holy Spirit is the *enforcer of the verdict we received from God in the Cross of Calvary; It is finished* (John 19:30)
Even though through the overflowing mercy and grace of God, God releases so many unmerited realities like *breath of life, health, financial provisions, jobs, business-deals, marital-partner, fruit of the womb, promotions, political positions, e.t.c.* however there are so many of these things and more that we cannot manifest in our physical realities *unless we collaborate with the Holy Spirit and exercise authority inside Jesus Christ Crucified* thus Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: *who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.*

Luke 13:10 And he was teaching in one of the synagogues on the sabbath. 13:11 And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself. 13:12 And when *Jesus saw her*, he called her to him, and *said unto her*, *Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity.* 13:13 And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God.

Jesus healed people through various means but *one major method which is the bases of His nature as a Creator is speaking words* thus John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God. 1:3 *All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.*

As a child of God from today, make up your mind to start collaborating with the Holy Spirit without measure now active within your whole being (spirit, soul, body and circumstances) and start speaking as well as *deliberately taking and exercising authority over everything that concerns your life and those around you then watch out as the Holy Spirit accompanies His words that you speak and decree in accordance to His perfect-will to physical realities and miracles* beyond what you or anyone close to you can think, pray, desire or imagine thus Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and *nothing shall by any means hurt you.* 10:20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, *that the spirits are subject unto you*; but *rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.*

Ephesians 3:20 *Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,* 3:21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Matthew 10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, *He gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.*

Matthew 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 10:7 And as *ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand*. 10:8 *Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.*

As a believer, start taking authority in your new position inside Jesus Christ Crucified and cast out *evil, sinful, negative and fearful thoughts; sicknesses in your mind and body* and *reject every negative statements or teachings that contradicts your faith in Jesus as GOD and LORD and the only Saviour of human being from sin and hell-fire* thus 2 Corinthians 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; ) 10:5 *Casting down imaginations*, and *every high thing(teachings/ideologies/religious/doctrines)* that exalteth itself *against the (correct) knowledge of God*, and *bringing into captivity EVERY THOUGHT to the OBEDIENCE of CHRIST;*

As believers in Jesus, we have not been taking away from the realities of earthly existence like sinful temptations, financial lacks, sicknesses, demonic-manipulations, peer-pressures e.t.c. but we have received a *positional shift* from being *helpless when confronted with these things* to *the same life and position/office of Jesus Christ Crucified* such that we can speak over them by faith and they immediately obey the word of God that flows through our new creation life inside Jesus Christ Crucified by grace through faith thus Mark 4:36 And when they had sent away the multitude, they took him even as he was in the ship. And there were also with him other little ships. 4:37 And *there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.* 4:38 And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, *Master, carest thou not that we perish?* 4:39 And *He (Jesus Christ Crucified) arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea*, *Peace, be still.* And *the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.*

Acts 3:1 Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour. 3:2 And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple; 3:3 Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms. 3:4 And *Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us.* 3:5 And *he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them*. 3:6 Then *Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk*. 3:7 And *he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength*. 3:8 And *he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God*. 3:9 And *all the people saw him walking and praising God*: 3:10 And *they knew that it was he which sat for alms at the Beautiful gate of the temple: and they were filled with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him.*

Acts 16:16 And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, *a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying*: 16:17 The same followed Paul and us, and *cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation*. 16:18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, *I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour*. 16:19 And *when her masters saw that the hope of their gains was gone,* they caught Paul and Silas, and drew them into the marketplace unto the rulers,

It is biblical to get medical help and therapy but *for such infirmities not to come back over and over again, you must take authority over them by faith in Jesus Christ Crucified such that you cast out the spirit of infirmities which causes such sicknesses and diseases* thus Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and *the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.*

Psalms 107:20 He(GOD) sent *His word, and healed them*, and *delivered them from their destructions/bondages*.

Matthew 8:16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and *He(Jesus Christ Crucified) cast out the spirits WITH HIS WORD, and healed all that were sick:* 8:17 That *it might be fulfilled* which was spoken by *Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.*

According to Luke 10:19; these negative realities of earthly existence are *snakes and scorpions*; which are animals that can *sneak into the house and cause harm*.

This entails that we must exercise our authority inside Jesus Christ Crucified without *waiting for these things to creep into our lives as we fumigate our houses against these types of creatures* thus John 10:10 The *thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy*: *I(Jesus Christ Crucified) am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.*

It also means that if we do not deal with them, they will deal with us even though we are believers because Jesus told those who believe in Him that these things will confront our earthly existence although we have comes to believe in Him thus John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

How long are we going to be praying, believing and expecting and exercising our authority in Christ ?
Always and for everything and over every situation even upon things that we consider to be little or negligible thus Luke 18:1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, *that men ought ALWAYS to pray, and not to faint;*

Ephesians 6:18 *Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Holy Spirit,* and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Jude 1:20 But ye, beloved, *building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,*

Please do not just sit in your mind or at a place, complaining or meditating on your trials and negative circumstances *rather speak the word of God by faith for such situations and persons or problems* then watch out as God *comes to honour His Word* because He watches *over His word, to manifest it*(Jeremiah 1:12)

Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, 1:25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
Some people say, they cannot understand and believe that God created the world in six days and someone replied
*Grant the Holy Spirit, the credit of being more learned than your human head can comprehend*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
If you have gone back to sin recently, just return to God sincerely by faith in Jesus, ask God to forgive you in your heart and mouth, ask Him to fill you with His Holy Spirit Power such that you will not go back to such life of the flesh again.

When any human being confesses his/her sin to God by faith in Jesus in his/her heart, God's forgiveness is activated and imputed upon your whole being directly, immediately, completely and permanently without confessing such sin to any other human being (1 John 1:9, John 8:36) unless the Holy Spirit prompts you personally to confess such sin to any human being especially when such sin was also committed against another person or institution.

Another reason why the Holy Spirit could lead you to confess your sin to another person is to use such person to help you to believe that God has forgiven your confessed sin and help you to grow up in righteousness by faith in Jesus Christ Crucified consistently and progressively without returning back to sin/the flesh (James 5:16-17)

John 20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: 20:23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

This bible passage above is Jesus giving His disciples power/capacity to forgive sin. Disciples are both male and female who believe in Jesus Christ Crucified. If we read John 20 from verse-1, we will see male and female who were present as Jesus revealed His resurrected personality to His disciples.

This power to forgive sin is allowing the Holy Spirit to share the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified through you as a disciple to other human beings hence any human being who hears the Holy Spirit sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified through you and respond by receiving and believing in Jesus Christ Crucified instantly is forgiven of sin/the flesh and receives the new creation life in Christ but any human being who does not accept the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified will have his/her sins retained/not-forgiven thus
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. 1:8 If we say that we have no sin(adamic-sin-nature), we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Sin is disobedience to the law of God and not disobedience to the laws of men or doctrines of denominations that does not depict the laws of God thus
Luke 18:18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? 18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God. 18:20 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Disobedience to the law of God is sin and has enough burden of guilt and condemnation upon a human life that we should be adding another burden from the laws of men and doctrines of denominations that does not depict the law of God

Freedom to relate with the GOD-HEAD every fresh second is what we have received in Jesus Christ Crucified hence let us not allow the lies of laws/doctrines, the flesh, sin, weights, wrong biblical interpretations e.t.c. to take us backwards to the enslavement of our minds by guilt not because we actually sinned against God but the laws created by wrong doctrines (Galatians 5:1)

"Therefore, believers, since we have confidence and full freedom to enter the Holy Place [the place where God dwells] by [means of] the blood of Jesus, 20 by this new and living way which He initiated and opened for us through the veil [as in the Holy of Holies], that is, through His flesh(His crucified body), 21 and since we have a great and wonderful Priest [Who rules] over the house of God, 22 let us approach [God] with a true and sincere heart in unqualified assurance of faith, having had our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us seize and hold tightly the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is reliable and trustworthy and faithful [to His word]; 24 and let us consider [thoughtfully] how we may encourage one another to love and to do good deeds, 25 not forsaking our meeting together [as believers for worship and instruction], as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more [faithfully] as you see the day [of Christ’s return] approaching." (Hebrews 10:19-25 AMP)

Jesus did not create denominations rather His own church thus
"And I say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades (death) will not overpower it [by preventing the resurrection of the Christ]" (Matthew 16:18 AMP) hence you will be working in agreement with Jesus to be part of the church; those who believe in Jesus Christ Crucified and stop forcing people to believe in your denomination.

It is important to note that it was Peters confession of faith in Jesus as the Son of God in agreement with the revelation that God the Father gave to him at this point that is referred to as the rock because in subsequent verses in this same chapter Peter disagrees with the revelation of God the Father coming out from the mouth of Jesus about His suffering, death and resurrection; Jesus referred to the same Peter as Satan and as someone who does not think in agreement with God's perfect-will rather thinking like mere human being thus
"From that time on Jesus began to show His disciples [clearly] that He must go to Jerusalem, and endure many things at the hands of the elders and the chief priests and scribes (Sanhedrin, Jewish High Court), and be killed, and be raised [from death to life] on the third day. 22 Peter took Him aside [to speak to Him privately] and began to reprimand Him, saying, “May God forbid it! This will never happen to You.” 23 But Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me; for you are not setting your mind on things of God, but on things of man.” (Matthew 16:21-23 AMP)

This helps us to understand that a human being who can agree and later disagree with the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified is not the foundation of the church rather Jesus Christ Crucified Himself is the foundation of His Church while those who consistently and progressively agree with the whole counsel of the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified are small debris/rocks placed upon the main rock/foundation (Jesus Christ Crucified) of the Church

This further clarifies that Jesus Christ Crucified is not fully dwelling in any particular denomination only rather He fully dwells in any human being that believes in His gospel consistently and progressively thus
"Jesus answered, “If anyone [really] loves Me, he will keep My word (teaching); and My Father will love him, and We(the GOD-HEAD; Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) will come to him and make Our dwelling place with him/her. 24 One who does not [really] love Me does not keep My words. And the word (teaching) which you hear is not Mine, but is the Father’s who sent Me." (John 14:23-24 AMP)

It will be obedience to Jesus teachings if we invite other human beings to follow Jesus Christ Crucified only that is to become disciples of Jesus Christ Crucified and not to become disciples or followers of our denomination thus
" Jesus came up and said to them, “All authority (all power of absolute rule) in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations [help the people to learn of Me, believe in Me, and obey My words], baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe everything that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always [remaining with you perpetually—regardless of circumstance, and on every occasion], even to the end of the age.” (Matthew 28:18-20)

We were born in various denominations, it is not our fault and we should not use it to make others feel inferior. As long as such a person or denomination believes in Jesus Christ Crucified as GOD, Son of God, Messiah and the only means of human salvation by grace through faith in His death on the Cross and His resurrection, we ought to agree with the Holy Spirit that such a person is already born-again in Christ and stop treating him/her as someone who still needs conversion but rather rather encourage him/her to focus and grow in grace and personal experiential knowledge of Jesus Christ Crucified as well as correct one another in the love of Christ.

There are so many teachings in our various denominations that agree with Jesus teachings and the lifestyle of the new testament church as it is recorded from Matthew to the book of revelations while revealing Christ in the old testament scriptures also; agree with such teachings but there are teachings of our various denominations that disagrees with Jesus teachings; I will advise you to reject them in order to have peace with GOD and make progress in your faith-walk with the new creation life of Jesus Christ Crucified now at work within your mortal-body as you have believed in Jesus finished works on the Cross but do not force your rejection upon the title-holders in your denomination or even other members of your denomination unless you are invited by them to share your faith-convictions.

Only use your own platform to share such clear faith-convictions and commit others to the help and revelation of the Holy Spirit for such matters.

You might be tagged a heretic, do not worry about it, over time, the Holy Spirit will reveal this truth and truth always remains consistent over years/ages/generations no matter the seeming complex inventions and new ideologies of men.

If you have not believed in Jesus Christ Crucified:

Repent and believe in Jesus Christ Crucified now, for the forgiveness of your sin and salvation of your whole being (spirit, soul, body and circumstances) even as you receive the new creation life inside Jesus Christ Crucified by grace through faith because the kingdom of God is near at hand (Mark 1:14-15)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (John 14:6 kjv)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:51am On Nov 18, 2022
Repent and believe in Jesus Christ Crucified for the forgiveness of your sin and that you may receive the new creation life by grace through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified, for the kingdom of God is near at hand
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:07am On Nov 18, 2022
John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2022
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved(except the name of Jesus Christ Crucified).
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2022
"For since the Law has only a shadow [just a pale representation] of the good things to come—not the very image of those things—it can never, by offering the same sacrifices continually year after year, make perfect those who approach [its altars]. 2 For if it were otherwise, would not these sacrifices have stopped being offered? For the worshipers, having once [for all time] been cleansed, would no longer have a consciousness of sin. 3 But [as it is] these [continual] sacrifices bring a fresh reminder of sins [to be atoned for] year after year, 4 for it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins. 5 Therefore, when Christ enters into the world, He says,

“Sacrifice and offering You have not desired,
But [instead] You have prepared a body for Me [to offer];
In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin You have taken no delight.
“Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come
To do Your will, O God—
[To fulfill] what is written of Me in the scroll of the book.’”

8 After saying [in the citation] above, “You have neither desired, nor have You taken delight in sacrifices and offerings and whole burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin” (which are offered according to the Law) 9 then He said, “Behold, I have come to do Your will.” [And so] He does away with the first [covenant as a means of atoning for sin based on animal sacrifices] so that He may inaugurate and establish the second [covenant by means of obedience]. 10 And in accordance with this will [of God] we [who believe in the message of salvation] have been sanctified [that is, set apart as holy for God and His purposes] through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed) once for all." (Hebrews 10:1-10 AMP)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 19, 2022
Glo data!!!

9H for 6Gb
Hit me up if Interested
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:27am On Nov 20, 2022
Hebrews 10:4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: 10:6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure. 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God. 10:8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law; 10:9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:29am On Nov 20, 2022
"for it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins. 5 Therefore, when Christ enters into the world, He says,

“Sacrifice and offering You have not desired,
But [instead] You have prepared a body for Me [to offer];
In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin You have taken no delight.
“Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come
To do Your will, O God—
[To fulfill] what is written of Me in the scroll of the book.’”

8 After saying [in the citation] above, “You have neither desired, nor have You taken delight in sacrifices and offerings and whole burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin” (which are offered according to the Law) 9 then He said, “Behold, I have come to do Your will.” [And so] He does away with the first [covenant as a means of atoning for sin based on animal sacrifices] so that He may inaugurate and establish the second [covenant by means of obedience]. 10 And in accordance with this will [of God] we [who believe in the message of salvation] have been sanctified [that is, set apart as holy for God and His purposes] through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed) once for all." (Hebrews 10:4-10 AMP)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by EvangOliver: 11:50am On Nov 21, 2022
Our Challenge for Today.

God knows the few faithful remnants, who have not bowed to the pressure of compromise, worldliness, corruption, pride and unbelieve. Be one of them. See the Bible...

Rev.3:4; You have a FEW NAMES even in Sardis, WHICH HAVE NOT DEFILED THEIR GARMENTS; and they shall WALK WITH ME IN WHITE: For they are WORTHY.

Christ's eyes circuits the universe, He takes and keeps records of His faithful undefiled saints. They will walk on white with Him. They are worthy.

Take the Challenge: Defile not your Garment. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by EvangOliver: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2022
Our Challenge for Today.

The Lord is purifying His people for a holy use, so that they can offer an offering in righteousness. Until that happens, our offering and services are like filthy rags. So submit yourself for the purging. See the Bible.

Malachi 3:3, And He shall sit as a Refiner and Purifier of Silver: and He shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that THEY MAY OFFER UNTO THE LORD an OFFERING IN RIGHTEOUSNESS.

God is not in a haste, although He needs our services, He would not accept such services presented in dirty and filthy vessels. Present yourself for this purging equipment so you can offer in righteousness.

Take the Challenge: Be Purged so you can offer in Righteousness. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
Romans 10:17 So then *faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Jude 1:20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
Jesus Christ Crucified has promised;
He has promised,
He will never fail,
I will follow,
I will follow HIM,

He has promised, He will never fail,
His faithfulness is forevermore;
His faithfulness is forevermore.....
Singing, praying and worshipping My Jesus Christ Crucified; MY GOD!!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
Repent and believe in Jesus Christ Crucified for the forgiveness of your sin and that you may receive the new creation life by grace through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified, for the kingdom of God is near at hand (Mark 1:14-15)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
John 6:20 But He(Jesus Christ Crucified) saith unto them, *It is I; be not afraid.*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
Matthew 11:28 Come unto me(Jesus Christ Crucified), all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and *I will give you rest.* 11:29 *Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls*. 11:30 For *my yoke is easy*, and *my burden is light.*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:07am On Nov 27, 2022
Galatians 2:20 I(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi) am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Abbah Our Father, draw us to your Son; Jesus Christ Crucified today(27-11-2022) afresh and with greater and deeper intensity and we will run after THEE through the unlimited manifestation of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Holy Spirit, quicken/prompt/lead/help us to commune/dialogue/fellowship/call upon the name of the living God(the GOD-HEAD) in spirit and in truth today (27-11-2022) and every fresh second we exist on this earthly realm in Jesus name. Amen.

May Jesus the baptizer; baptize us afresh with His Holy Spirit and Fire today (27-11-2022) according to Luke 3:16. Amen.

Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

May Abbah Our Father continue to uphold us in His fresh release of mercy obtained from His throne of grace for today (27-11-2022) and every fresh second of our earthly existence through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

May Abbah Our Father draw every human being reading this towards a redemptive encounter with Jesus; His Son on the Cross of Calvary today (27-11-2022) through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Abbah Our Father, thank You for the gift of your mercy, grace, unconditional-love, salvation-so-great, breathe-of-life and health to us today (27-11-2022), because it is not by our merit that we have them rather it is because of the abundance of Your mercy therefore we thank You in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2022
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses [who by faith have testified to the truth of God’s absolute faithfulness], stripping off every unnecessary weight and the sin which so easily and cleverly entangles us, let us run with endurance and active persistence the race that is set before us, 2 [looking away from all that will distract us and] focusing our eyes on Jesus, who is the Author and Perfecter of faith [the first incentive for our belief and the One who brings our faith to maturity], who for the joy [of accomplishing the goal] set before Him endured the cross, disregarding the shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God [revealing His deity, His authority, and the completion of His work].

3 Just consider and meditate on Him who endured from sinners such bitter hostility against Himself [consider it all in comparison with your trials], so that you will not grow weary and lose heart." (Hebrews 12:1-3 AMP)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2022
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (1 John 1:9 kjv)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2022
"This is the message [of God’s promised revelation] which we have heard from Him and now announce to you, that God is Light [He is holy, His message is truthful, He is perfect in righteousness], and in Him there is no darkness at all [no sin, no wickedness, no imperfection]. 6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness [of sin], we lie and do not practice the truth; 7 but if we [really] walk in the Light [that is, live each and every day in conformity with the precepts of God], as He Himself is in the Light, we have [true, unbroken] fellowship with one another [He with us, and we with Him], and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin [by erasing the stain of sin, keeping us cleansed from sin in all its forms and manifestations]. 8 If we say we have no sin [refusing to admit that we are sinners], we delude ourselves and the truth is not in us. [His word does not live in our hearts.] 9 If we [freely] admit that we have sinned and confess our sins, He is faithful and just [true to His own nature and promises], and will forgive our sins and cleanse us continually from all unrighteousness [our wrongdoing, everything not in conformity with His will and purpose]. 10 If we say that we have not sinned [refusing to admit acts of sin], we make Him [out to be] a liar [by contradicting Him] and His word is not in us." (1 John 1:5-10 AMP)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2022
Abbah Our Father help us to be sensitive to what you want to manifest and achieve through us today (29-11-2022) and *never to be so much overtaken by our own ambitions and wills that we ignore your promptings, directions, trainings, teachings, instructions, words and voice* through the unlimited manifestations of Your Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SaintAdah: 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
And Jesus said that men ought always to pray and not to faint �
This is a wakeup call to prayer and intercession for our lives and family.
You can join our prayer channel here https://youtube.com/channel/UCTQRVAFRuUX6UcHKSz9-O7g
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
Galatians 6:9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.